Raildex

Brace yourselves. We're a little over a day away from the big moment. Believe in Tsuchimikado, believe in the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20170312T17&p0=248&msg=Dengeki Spring Festival 2017 - ASCII Announcement Stage&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaDx0BpxIEU
bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/mwt/mwt_47.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Holy shit, Tsuchianon was so based today.
Fixing the stream when he appeared and just straight up posting fap material for all of us.
Here's to a III anouncement in a few hours.

Bless TsuchiAnon for the hentai last threas

timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20170312T17&p0=248&msg=Dengeki Spring Festival 2017 - ASCII Announcement Stage&font=cursive

Countdown

Soon.

>We're gonna meme an anime into existence

Season 3 soon

I miss the time when Dengeki did their announcements at the start of the stream and spent the rest of it shilling them instead of saving it for the end. I can't stay up until 5AM for that.

Tsuchimikado is the best Raildex

We practically memed R3

Did she accidentally shoot a kid? Is that what we're supposed to infer?

Reminder that Touma knowing Misaki before he lost his memories was also memed into reality.

>We're gonna meme an anime into existence
The question is, what anime?

There probably won't be a stream unless a kind japanese person decides to stream like they did a few years ago.

Index season 3
Railgun season 3
Accelerator season 1
Tsuchimikado chapter 1

So how the fuck is Tsuchimikado supposed to beat Keikakuman?

By shooting him with a gun.

It's a last ditch effort. He's gonna try and use Touma as a shield to do something.

Blow up his pisstube

By assembling Delta force mark II AKA IMOUTO and bringing the fight to him. In all seriousness, he's going to die to show us that Aleister's actually a big deal and that the jobbing ends here.

Have Baba hack the pisstube and flood it with videos of Laura laughing, bathing, and speaking poor Japanese.

I'm thinking of a seven letter word that starts with M

That's probably what they're going to do in the Windowless Building. The big reveal will be that Aleister's real body was actually Aogami the whole time.

by being a wild card like always

The reason why #6 hasn't appeared yet is because he is busy every night guarding the Windowless building from inside.
The fear Touma and Thor felt was Aogami because he thought Thor was some sexy girl and his sexlust went up to 100.

NO MORE JOKING AROUND. WE APPROACH THE 4444444. This isn't quads, nor quints, nor sexts. This is a sept
Acquire this get, AND the meme magic will be supreme.

>Implying it'd matter to him if Thor was a girl or not

Maika and Accelerator working together on the roof. They'll spin the whole building to the same speed as the robot.

Aogami is fine with boys as long as they are cute or they are shotas

ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THIS ONE, LADS.

BIAGIO, STOP BLESSING SHIPS.

MOBILEPOSTER, STAY IN THE BATHTUB UNTIL YOUR FETUSBUTT IS PRUNIER THAN HIGH PRIEST'S FACE.

TSUCHIANON, GET READY TO FAP TO MUGINO DOUJINS. SHE'S #4, AFTER ALL.

Did I say that Aogami wouldn't know Thor was a guy?

Shota Touma is for_____?

>the fear really was the #6
I like this

Shit

SEASON 3 SHALL BE DELIVERED

SEASON 3 SOON

Get ready for Aleisteranon you better get it

.|
_|

What if #6's power is increasing/reducing fear? Less powerful than Misaki since she's more broad and fits with giving his name out

these past threads have been a pleasure ,

godspeed faggots

I really want his ability name to be Fear now.

Are we close to finding #6 true ability just because of a pervert ?

maybe thats why he cant get any girls is because of Fear

I wonder how Komoe fits into this. I wonder if she's his Amata.

>Gets brought in regularly by anti-skill for acting suspicious around schools
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaDx0BpxIEU

Got to watch your lolis around Aogami

Why isn't she in jail?

I bet he's spying on Touma and Kamijou Faction-related persons of interest.

She's too deep down the rabbit hole.

Seems way too specific for a Level 5. All the other Fives have very versatile powers...except for Mugino, but I honestly don't think she even deserves to be a Five. She's the only one of the lot who it wouldn't be that hard for a modern military to kill.

She's doing grunt work for the Board of Directors to stay out of jail.

>nips on 2ch now expecting Kamachi's website to update with the festival announcement

I wonder if any of them noticed us being retarded.

>even the nips are in on it

it's happening faggots

Don't think so. If I remember right, the last time we got worked up like this a couple years ago, they were all really surprised when a bunch of English-speakers jumped in the stream and started crying about no S3.

There was definitely plenty of retardation to notice.
We're reaching peak retardation in the stream too. I'm really enjoying it.

Stephanie spinoff when?

She's living with Komoe and being rehabilitated. Perhaps her filthy shotacon ways can be fixed.

If #6's power is related to fear, I doubt it's a carbon copy of Misaki's except honed to one thing, even if the powers sound related.. It does make sense though.

>gives out his name to those in trouble (intimidation?)
>hides himself very well

At the very least, his power's mechanics would likely have to be blocked by at least Accelerator and Misaki - probably Mikoto too.

FUCK It's definitely Blood Sign, isn't it? FUCK

It happens every year. We're not the only ones repeating the boom and bust cycle of the Dengeki Festivals.

more like HO season 2 SOON

BS season 1 SOON

They haven't given any opinion on what it will be. You know which one they want though

Do you have any more Misaki?

>I doubt it's a carbon copy of Misaki's except honed to one thing

To be fair, that's basically what Mugino is in relation to Mikoto.

I know.

What if this guy's fear based powers DID work on Accelerator but this guy can't actually best Accelerator because his body wouldn't be able to withstand what Accelerator would do to him the millisecond those powers stopped working? Wait. Even before that, can you imagine what someone like Accelerator's reaction would be if you made him mind numbingly terrified and he had no clue why he was feeling that way?

>あと2日で電撃春の祭典だけど禁書3期期待してるぞ 未ブラのアニメ化でもよし
DON'T JINX IT NIPS

I'm the only one who is afraid?
I remember the tiime when Mami kawada sang all the raildex openings and the announcement went to heavy object

I don't think it's going to happen, which is fine, since if it does i'll get a pleasant surprise.

Even if we're wrong, we never had anything to lose in the first place.

The only way to go from here on out is up.

>The doctrine of Karma is plain common sense; and although a terrestrial set of causes might conceivably have their effects in other spheres of action, as of course they do, it seems less trouble for them to remain in their original ambit. As I pointed out long ago, the Law of Karma is the Law of Inertia.
bibliotecapleyades.net/crowley/mwt/mwt_47.htm

I'm literally ready to kill myself if its not S3

I have the Helium tank ready to go and the mask fitted properly and my last note is really well done tbqh

Everyone fucking remembers that debacle. You just have to keep the faith and hope for a miracle.

It'd be similar to what GITD feared. Yeah sure maybe you'd weaken his defenses and be able to kill him if you made him scared out of his mind but then again you may end up getting killed by accident as he destroys everything close to him in a blind fit of terror

miracles, did someone say...Miracles?

Post the note.

That's why the Girl in the Dress didn't fuck with him, he's too unpredictable and if something goes wrong he can do far too much damage to make it worth the risk. Like, fuck if he became so terrified that he wanted to throw as much force at someone/thing as physically possible he'd probably "borrow" all of the Earth's momentum and accidentally flatten everyone on the planet with the deceleration in the process. If you take how fast the Earth is moving through space, relative to the galactic centre rather than the sun (200km/s) then suddenly stop because an albino's stealing your velocity to punch a bitch, that's gonna be 1.24 x 10^7 Newtons of force on the average person.

Wait what the fuck? I leave for a few hours and Tsuchi strikes again.

Anyone have a link to last thread?

YAMERO

Alright

Redemption arc for miki SOON

this time it was Fukiyose

I expected nothing and now I'm half-expecting Blood Sign after Kamachi didn't update his website.

>it will be blood sign
man i'm already getting the reaction pics revved up, can't wait for trolling and memes.

>あんたってほんとバカ
Confirmed!

rude

Oh shit, this is a good one

Much obliged

We're far beyond バカ now, friend

The most hype part of raildex that has been animated so far is about to begin in the stream.

It's 10:41 am in Japan right now

SATEN GET THE BAT

WE'RE HUNTING DEEP DARKNESS

USE THE FUCKING BAT YOU SATENIST

GET IN THE ROBOT SATEN