Christmas dinner politics with family

Merry Christmas all, did you guys have a good Christmas with the senpai? You didn’t argue with your older brother about Trump did you? Hopefully everyone have a positive dinner with their political opposites

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/E9QJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i need to fuck her fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I wish I could have dinner with my wife, kids, and our extended families. I will be working, unfortunately.

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums.

My family are all natsoc. Even uncles and cousins.

wtf why when I come to Sup Forums I very often need to fap?

It just means you have good taste in white girls

Here you go, finish your fap with this: imgur.com/a/E9QJs and save your Christmas fap for someone really special

My family are all liberals, but we are cool and tolerant to each other. I am the only conservative, but we all had a great dinner

Thanks buddy.
Merry Christmas.

>tfw your sister in law starts talking about “the soy problem”

I had microwave lasagne and I masturbated to a woman getting cream pied by a miniature horse

Itd be hilarious if someone just started killing these soul thief thots

My family spent a solid 10 minutes shitting on Trudeau's global apology tour and calling him a queer. I fucking love Newfoundland.

>tfw your sister in law starts talking about "wanting your seed to impregnate her"

Lol. twitch and streaming her self in the background in the outfit for people's $$$ they could have gifted to white orphans.

Merry Christmas senpai

If she was in my family, I'd blow my load deep in her pussy if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure what you mean

Lol that's great.

But didn't the maritime provinces vote unanimously for the Lib's?

At least you got to spend time with your mom.

pls link the lasaga bitch

Can you explain what that means?

He'd stuff her turkey

I can't speak for the maritimes but yes Newfoundland did. But that was 100% a vote against Harper himself, who was extremely unpopular here for a number of very important reasons.

That he did, I'm more interested in the identity of the woman though.

It is going great, i went to church tonight and noticed many qt's constantly looking at me, made long contact with a girl and we both smiled. Currently horny as fuck right now...

RIP in peace

He'd insert his sexual organ into her sexual organ and generate sufficient friction to trigger an orgasmic response from both involved, but he's far more profane in stating the act

Well how on earth was I ever supposed to deduce that from what he said?

>lasaga
It's always interesting to see the new meme words you fags bring over from Reddit.

First and last gathering with my family since I dropped the news that I'm moving to the U.S.. I didn't want to have to make up bullshit reasons for my emigration or dance around anything so I just told everyone straight that I hate this pozzed shithole nation. There might be some attempt from my sister to get me to stay, but other than that everyone has been supportive of my decision. The sentiment from most of the family seems to be that they'd come too if they could find work to line up before leaving the country.

i'd fuck her pussy, myself

>her

I mentioned the presence of homosexuals in the Catholic church and the incidences of little boys having their assholes stretched out while they're around

Yeah. Almost like a protest vote. I see. Well, I hope that the Cons learned from those mistakes back east, and I hope the Maritime provinces are ready to kick out this terrorist loving cuckold next election... God help us all.

i need to be inside her

Christmas has not even started you fucking idiot

noice

I actually had a pleasant political discussion with my grandparents when we watched the morning news. Both are Liberal Democrats and dislike Trump where I'm conservative. It was quite nice.

I did have to explain to my mother what MEGA MILK was.

I need to see her butthole?

did you redpill them all or were they natsoc before you were born?

>tfw have to look at my weeaboo brother with his gook wife and Elliot Rodger children
>tfw my parents insisted I come home from the holidays even though I made my position clear when I didn't attend gookfucker's wedding
Christmas reunion sucks
I hate Christmas reunions.

If its the one im thinking of search "meandsam" on beasttracker

best we'll get

I hope that roastee whore is oblitrated and all you faggots who enjoy this degenerate behave be the first off to the gas chambers.

My entire family voted for trump so it’s going to be great

Grow a pair dickless.

The final straw for Harper here was the closing of the SAR substations in NL, meaning any distress call from a vessel off NL waters was routed to a call centre in fucking Ottawa. The amount of backlash that caused here was enormous. Literally all Trudeau had to do was promise ro reopen them. Harper didn't even bother campaigning here.

If Scheer plays his cards right, he'll easily take NL. Granted it's only 7 seats so ultimately meaningless, but the population outside of downtown St. John's is pretty conservative and embarassed by Trudeau

SAVAGE

My white family and my Asian wife all talked about how much we hate Obama and how Trump will be the most influential president of the century.

yes please

Wait, today was christmas? the dinner? opening gifts and all that jazz?
Fuck.

Not if you are orthodox

says the literal beta orbiter going full horny ape over a dumb talentless skank who streams her narcissism, you fucking loser get some dignity.

Yesterday was Christmas eve. (24th) The 25th is actually Christmas. (today)

That is too much ass for me
>its like someone stabbed a fat pink eraser with a straw

Nice quality low light photo, pixel xl 2 is legit.

This, if man cannot control himself around a vagina, then how will he control himself in the light of combat?

Almost ruined it when I called the priest a pedo for giving candy to the kids at mass and pointing out the Nordic pagan solstice traditions on full display inside the church. I only go to make mom happy. Bro in law and me talkin MAGA on the porch with bourbon n coke. Laughing at the haters, but being polite to keep the peace. My senpai don't follow politics past what fake news says, can't hate, they never bother to dig any deeper than msm circus. Catholic democrats lol.

>Nordic pagan solstice
Are you a fucking Protestant? Only Protestants get pissy over Pagan stuff.

I'm alone, and all my relationships are business oriented.

My fucking time in social environments is saturated with people who want me to make money for them.

>tfw people only talked about family and work stuff and we all had a good time while my 4y/o nephew was helping everyone unwrap their presents

do you guys think the twink faggot asian dude is the one spamming the board with peaches threads?

Yes

Yeah it was just peachy

Of course

The mental illness on this board I sweae

> watching home alone 2 with the senpai
> The Don comes on screen and tells Kevin to >>>/Reddit/
> Everyone chuckles, no asshurt from the cucks
> good times had

Pretty comfy holiday my dudes. I think we're all gonna make it

>her

the kids were watching little rascals and he is the rich kids dad in it

Agnostic, confirmed catholic. Just trying to push buttons pointing out the pagan solstice stuff.

It's not even Christmas morning in the parts of the world that matters.

Pretty sure it's morning in Rome already.

Hey guys,

Can ya'll remove these pics/videos of my girlfriend STPeach. I'm her asian soyboy boyfriend. Instead of fapping to her hugging a bear, I pissed on her face, and made her swallow my cumloads, and clean my penis before she made me a nice marble steak, sweet potato fries, and a root bear float.

We're about to go to bed soon, and she'll gag on my 2incher, and then i'll wake up to STpeach while you fuckers throw away your dried up socks, and prepare your microwaved bannas for fappenings.

If someone starts talking politics you tell them to shut their fucking mouth because its fucking christmas and there are other get togethers to ruin with their fucking bullshit

If they still dont stop you beat their fucking ass

True. If I managed to hide my powerlevel depite being gifted a (((dvd boxset))) about Hitler and the Third Reich anyone should be able to.

No one gives a shit about you, Ivan. You cowards weren't even celebrating Christmas 30 years ago.

She uses an android phone. The pixel at that. She must watch MKBHD like a zombie. Wouldn't touch her.

This
Politics weren't mentioned once today
But I did get to build a lego fire truck with my nephew

>She uses an android phone
>He thinks iPhones aren't for idiots
Pretty embarrassed for you, mate.

>forgets android phones are simply shitty copies of the iphone

>burger bants
noice

My sister in law got me ammo, tannerite, and steel ammo can. My other sister in law gave me a haircut and coffee, and my other sister in law made me some outstanding eggrolls. I wonder if anyone knows how much they want my cock. I should stop leading them on.

>he uses proprietary software

fuck kikes with posting trannies, your jewish tricks wont work

>forgets to add an argument

Just the usual, always keeping the kids stay away the gay older cousin while their parents are drinking wine and laughing. It's like these fucking normies want their children to be molested.

>put up with smug, condescending remarks from my rabid lefty in laws all Christmas
>just smile, nod and subtly refill my wife's wine glass
>get daddys little girl good and drunk and loudly ass fuck her after everyone has gone to bed

The best part is them pretending not to have heard every morning

That is a man. Girls don't buy pixel phones or have gaming chairs. He is pushing his fat up to make it look like boobs and hiding his dick. His chin is down to hide his adam's apple.

Hmm we may have gone to the same dinner party. Much love regardless. Merry Christmas

Hang in there bud, merry Christmas though.

Knowing that was a meme word and not a typo would require you to have known that it was a meme word prior to the post. Have you just outed yourself as a Redditor?

That only makes me want her more.

feck off OP

jesus, he's not even an attractive asian man

the lower pic is going to come true, what a waste of white genes

they weren't very good genes to begin with if they lack the preservative instinct and intelligence to distinguish superior mates from inferior ones. these are "Fake whites" who only look the part but lack the inner white spirit

>her

based

based if true

Thanks mate. Merry Christmas

I went full Hitler, because Fujimori was pardoned. Commies were rioting yesterday but even media didn't cover it due fucking Christmas.

Somewhere in the universe, Santa listened my wishes. :')

That shitty Lowes plastic chandelier.

Stid whore.