The moon landing

There seems to be a good amount of people on this board that think the moon landings never happened

ITT: post your most convincing evidence for the moon landing being faked, along with any geo-political motivations for doing so.

Other urls found in this thread:

aulis.com/stereoparallax/
youstupidrelativist.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_V
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
tmurphy.physics.ucsd.edu/apollo/doc/Bender.pdf
ilrs.cddis.eosdis.nasa.gov/docs/williams_lw13.pdf
tmurphy.physics.ucsd.edu/papers/rop-llr.pdf
nasa.gov/50th/50th_magazine/coldWarCoOp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Jew
Post proof that space is real

>most convincing evidence
Earth is flat

the amount of technology required to fake space would make tricking people into thinking space is real irrelevant
are there people who genuinly believe this?

This.
I not even gonna waste my time.

The Van Allen Radiation Belt – Could the Astronauts survive travelling through the deadly radiation belt which is situated 500 miles above the earth and is 1000’s of miles thick with only the protection from their space suits and the thin covering of the space ship when it is estimated that 6 feet of lead would be necessary would have been needed. None of the Astronauts have since showed any signs of radiation poisoning

Basically the first landing was fake, maybe the second too. But third and forth were legit. The soviets woukd have crowed instantly if it was fake. We put men thwr just to make the USSR suck ouf dicks

except for the fact that the entire van allen belt is not deadly. couple this with the fact that the apollo space craft had to be going over 37000 mph in order to even escape earths gravity. its completely reasonable that the astronauts were not exposed to enough radiation for a long enough time to become sick. also not all high energy particles are created equal, some are more deadly than others.

also forgot the mention that the van allen belt is not a perfect sphere, its much thicker and much thinner in may areas since it propagates from the poles of the earth.

Successful manned launches to space - 100 miles

>USSR
7%

>USA
13%

---------------------------------------------------------------

Successful manned launches to the moon - 350,000 miles

>USA
100%

(this is about successful launches so pls don't reply with the 1 mission where they didn't land on the moon and instead orbited it, or mention the 2 astronauts who dies in a training exercise.)
-- SUCCESSFUL LAUNCHES -- OK
ZERO FUCKING DEATHS

for one, Apollo 13 was a failure. yes it gets included because it was a failure, just because you want to fudge the numbers doesnt mean you get to make shit up.

also what do you consider a "sucess", what the mission parameters and what were they trying to succeed

also think its a bit disingenuous to include the failures pre-1960's, if your numbers are even correct, which i dont think they are.

also the amount of resources available to each mission were not equal, as the moon landing obviously took priority

im extremely confused on what point you are trying to make here

Apollo simply went around the inner belt using an inclined trajectory. The outer belt is weaker and the spacecraft passed through so quickly that the exposure was negligible.

History lesson faggots,

Russia wanted nothing more at the time than to call us out for not actually going.

They were watching us the entire time, and because we were there they couldnt call our bluff. If we didnt do exactly what we said, our greatest enemy at the time would have blasted that shit worldwide....

ITT: faggots

also just realized your comparison is even further bullshit

>100 miles
>350000 miles

the beginning and the end are the hardest part of the missions because once you are in space you basically just have to float around. delta v (your change in velocity) is very hard to change when leaving earth, but extremely easy to change when in space. the space between the earth and the moon is a cakewalk compared to the rest of the mission.

Moon Landing BTFO

Kubrick (or somebody) filmed it using Front Screen Projection like the one used in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Parallax analysis proves it.

exactly

what always surprised me was that tin hat conspiracy theorist legitimately thought they were more investigative than the entire communist state.

Moon landings is entry level real history. If you gwnuinely believe man lnded on the moon, ever, you're a fucking retard completely detached from reality and incapable.of thinking for yourself.

There are telescopes powerful enough to see the rover tracks on mars, please explain to me how that is faked.....

Protip: Its not.

except that you cant use parallax because the moon has no atmosphere. our atmosphere bends light, distorting our perception of distance and the angle at which we see it. in fact, you see the sun rise before it actually rises.

not an argument.

Fucking lol at the dumb shills claiming muh russiam.boogeyman would have called us out.

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

German fag mad because the last rocket they made worth a shit was the V2......

I'd be sad too if my country was getting cucked, dont worry man

the only correct answer. you can't fake something like this without having a sizeable group of people involved, and that means leakage. The soviets literally had moles and spies and triple agents helping them out with anything and everything they could get their hands on. If the moon landing was actually a farce, they would have found out about it.

Flat earth started as a meme on /x/ and spread to other boards. Hell, it’s even a thing on reddit now so you can be sure anyone who still uses it here is a faggot

>implying they wouldn't have

If another country endeavors to go to the moon just to beat you, wouldn't you call bullshit if they were faking it?

where is your proof?

first, not an argument

and again it looks odd to you because you are used to seeing long distance through air, which couple with its density and temperature bends the light.

i guess you would have to be a retard, the most basic undertsanding of gravity would tell you the earth is not flat.

No, the USSR bullshitted first, by claiming they sent Yuri to space, the US just realised this and made up more bullshit of their own.

>meme on /x/
liar

flat earth theory believes gravity is a myth and that the flat earth is constantly accelerating upwards which is what "gravity" is in their world. It's their explanation as to why flight and spacetravel is physically impossible, apparently nothing is able to outrun the disc lmao

I FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU SAY.

It's okay, you'll eventually come around.

I bet you're a stupid relativist too praying to the cult of Einstein.
youstupidrelativist.com/

>t. someone who doesn't understand what electromagnetic radiation is

>the flat earth is constantly accelerating upwards which is what "gravity" is in their world. It's their explanation as to why flight and spacetravel is physically impossible, apparently nothing is able to outrun the disc lmao

no they don't , liar, Citation fucking needed. SAUCE NA0 or GTFO

if every apollo mission had this critical flaw, and the united states was criticized for it, then why wouldnt they fix it after the 5, or even 6th time?

that line is caused by the mountainous nature of the moon, along with the fact that distances diminish less due to a lack of atmosphere.

>t.someone who is too stupid to understand what a telescope is

meant to say your perceived distance diminishes less.

well i can't see anything now when its covered by a red line

>what do you consider a "sucess
a launch you retard like i repeated at the end

>also think its a bit disingenuous to include the failures pre-1960'
If i included the satellite launches it would only further my point
I didn't because I think the points made anyway

>the beginning and the end are the hardest part of the missions
I'm talking about launches
LAUNCHES
statistics don't lie

>the space between the earth and the moon is a cakewalk
are you really this retarded? and you call statistic facts bullshit

I'm guessing edgy 12yr old or genuine retard

fall of communism and the reason why the US is a super power

MODS ARE ASLEEP, MODS ARE ASLEEP POST N00DS, POST N00DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely untrue; I am not a flat earther but that is controlled opposition. Even Newton considered the concept of the earth being flat - even newton considered the action at a distance of gravity to be somewhat of an absurdity that he could not fully reconcile with himself despite the sense it made. He theorized 6 years prior to the release of his theory of gravity that it was equally likely there were invisible particles pushing all bodies down towards the earth that emanate from some source in space.

You won't find any smart arguments for a flat earth from the flat earth society - try looking for book sources prior to the 1930s when education and academia became more controlled and hive-minded; there used to be greater freedom in debates amongst academics.

We need some evidence that it happened first.

communism never fell my lame brained down under downy, if anything it has stealthily and officially hijacked the USA.

With next to no resistence

Cultural Marxism =/= Communism

ill give you a chance

how many successful manned launches were there after the Apollo missions? is it maybe possible that there were able to work out the kinks before the apollo missions?

dont you understand how retarded you are for saying this shit? of course there will be a tipping point in any technological development were they start getting it right more than wrong.

>Humans going 37000 miles per hour.
Wew

it's possible you larping nigger, they specially designed the soyuz carriers and the suits to dampen the effect of high speed on their physiology.

we are all traveling over 67,000 miles right now just orbiting the sun you mongrel.

I'm in aerospace and work with an autistic old man who has worked on Buran program in the past.

He claims that soviet intelligence agents have stolen Space shuttle blueprints some of which were originals/first copies.

He is certain that yes Saturn 5 and moon landing was no bullshit real deal.

>He is certain that yes Saturn 5 and moon landing was no bullshit real deal.

so this is the true power of russian intellecia

captcha: russia devero

LMFAO

Velocity is irrelevant. G forces are what kill people. Going from 0-37,000mph real fast would kill you but a gradual acceleration to that speed wouldnt

>of course there will be a tipping point in any technological development were they start getting it right more than wrong.
13% to 100% with an increase from 100 miles to 350,000 miles
that's a tipping point?

but...but.. NASA cgi and flat earth

It's a tool for the end-goal which is communism... Communism is a prison system where wealth is extracted from the so-called bourgeois and handed over to the new ruling class (satanic jews)
The way it's done is THROUGH cultural marxism which uses propaganda to scapegoat the communists'(satanic jew) enemy (christendom) as the root of all the problems.
It's been done before in Russia.

this

I assume it's that the pictures are the same place, maybe a movie set (provided the non moon pics are from a movie)

the guy is a shill mate. flat earth society is there only for shills to be able to point to it and make fun of how silly it is. a straw man.

the fact that holohoax-aware eric dubay was recently purged off youtube has made me realise that globie-shilling and the enforcement of jewish science lies is in full force.

they're nervous about the goy realising the earth is flat.

>and is 1000’s of miles thick
>1000's of miles thick

Really? that means that the spacraft would cross it within a matter of seconds and the space dudes would get very limited exposure.

And you could expect space suits and soacraft hull to stop most of high energy charged particles.

This

again, you say 100 vs 350k, when the space between the earth and the moon is the easy shit, its leaving and entering the earth that is hard.

again, what was the success rate of manned missions after the apollo missions? i mean, you were so fast with those numbers, im sure you researched this point and arent just being intellectually dishonest.

Fuck you. Space is water look up operation High Jump/ Op Fish Bowl

Dam they should have just shilled fake news that we never got there. Lots of people would have believed it.

Don't waste your time op these ppl tend to fall in the flat earth category.
Don't feed the retards please.

His argument was
>so they made that giant rocket and made it fly
>why the fuck not go to the Moon when you have a vehicle?
>If they have a rocket THAT big and it does really fly they dont need to fake anything.

they built that GIANT fucking rocket... so much money for a fake. to spend that enormous budget on the rocket, and launch it, but not go for some reason...
some photo's and video were made in advance in case they died slowly and horribly. some more were made after to hide what they found there. This is the whole cause of the problem.
I mean really, the thing launched with everyone watching. \
Saturn V - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_V
$185 million in 1969–1971 dollars ($1.16 billion in 2016 value), of which $110 million was for vehicle. The Saturn V (pronounced "Saturn five") was an American human-rated expendable rocket used by NASA between 1967 and 1973.
Total launches: 13 Payload to TLI: 107,100 lb (48,600 kg)
Launch sites: LC-39, Kennedy Space Center Stages: 3

History lesson

what the fuck do you know about history ya dumb 4shit nigger?

Check em fag. ^^^^

KEK
Don't make it too obvious kike. Are you sure the newton you are talking about is the newton that everybody know?

shills btfo

yep a true autist

lol

I have one of those...

so do actual retards

and by the quality of your post i would suggest you probably are one.

>I not even gonna waste my time.

Why do you believe what (((they))) show you from tv screens and videos... everything about space is broadcasted to us from tv screens. Why do you trust what your eyes are seeing?

The moon landing is so important and so true that they deleted the footage.

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

OKKKKKKKK

I shall now quote Hitler

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

dont forget goyim, tis satanics kikes that rule over you and control the flow of information your little goyim senses pick up.

just go back to sleep, wave your murka flag with the satanic star on it, and keep paying your taxes.

why should the originals be coveted when exact copies of them were made?

Ultimate proof for tinfoil retards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

>wikipedia

stoped reading there

NAH MAN!!!!!
THOSE WERE RUN BY THE SAME JOOOS THAT FAKED THE LANDING

WOW YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD AND I AM SO ENLIGHTENED!!!

so you read most of his post?

don't need to, check the references

tmurphy.physics.ucsd.edu/apollo/doc/Bender.pdf
ilrs.cddis.eosdis.nasa.gov/docs/williams_lw13.pdf
tmurphy.physics.ucsd.edu/papers/rop-llr.pdf

Retard.

Authenticity?
Why fake Mona Lisa paintings worth nothing? Even tho they look identical?

Why deleting a piece of "history"
Why keeping fakes and not the original.

You really are fucking retarded

are you guys retarded?
Wikipedia isnt the only source, there's fuckloads, it's just the most convinient one.
So your argument is, the moon landing is fake because you refuse to see any proof?

Faggots, tell me one good reason as to why should the US fake the moon landing. What will it achieve exactly?
It's like flat earthers, why would the world keep the fact the earth is flat a fucking secret, if it gains nothing from it.

>motivations
When the Cold War was actually happening, both superpowers used disinfo in an attempt to make the other waste resources.
The Cold War ended decades before the normies knew, when leadership realized the psyops were extremely effective on their own populace.
NASA and Russia even worked together on the alleged moon landing which ended the space “race”; at least according to these liars:
The easy answer for continuation is tax theft for black budget projects, the mid level is making humans seem insignificant and scientists/government omnipotent; the final redpill is the ritualistic killing of God.

Why would the USSR blow the whistle?

>Authenticity?
exact copies mate, the authenticity is extended to them if they are exact copies.

it would make way more sense, if nasa was trying to hide a conspiracy, to create fakes and then call them the originals, not admit they no longer have the originals.

also the physical tape is not was is history, its the footage on it which was perfectly transitioned onto another medium.

i only added political motivations so the mods wouldnt nuke the thread, its obvious why the u.s would fake the landing, but they didnt.

>37000 mph in order to even escape earths gravity
This is really wrong. It could be done at a snails pace, the limit is the amount of energy required, not a speed.

not an argument.

why should 2+2=4 ?? what do mathematicians have to gain from this? why would there be some kind of conspiracy making 2+2 equal 4 ??

doesn't fucking matter, it's a separate question. facts reveal 2+2=4, everything past that is speculative theorising.

See
And recognize your imagined history isn’t even a secret conspiracy, just plain wrong.

yes and the amount of energy required, when applied to the mass of the rocket, would mean they were going atleast 37000 miles per hour

holy shit.