What's Sup Forums's opinion on multattos?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on multattos?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what on gods green earth...
...is that?

it's a girl

white plus black = weird looking person
white plus asian = decent looking person often quite attractive
white plus hispanic = weird looking person
hispanic plus black = weird looking person
hispanic plus asian = weird looking person
black plus asian = weirdest looking person

for some reason white plus asian is the only compatible breed and all others look like creatures from fantasy stories that attack gandalf and the hobbits

Does anyone have any more images saved of that beautiful mixed baby?

what about white + arab?

burn the coal, pay the toll

white plus arab brings out the white genes and they look better than just arab but still not as good as just white

she looks like she's part white and part monkey desu

I'm white and arab AMA

Racial trash should be discarded. Nothing is more revolting than seeing a mutt who's 1/16th nigger. It's like seeing a white person, but somethings not quite right, you notice the nigger in their face. Makes me absolutely sick. Those responsible must be shamed and punished.

She deleted all videos with her baby in it

Mulatto? ... Strange way of spelling 'American'

bc she is XD

race mixing strengthens genetics

file didnt upload

t. the most original leaf in canada

once u go black u can never go back.

THE NEW FACE OF MIDDLE EARTH

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

>tfw i don't know,if the nig nog father caused the fucked up bone structure,or the mother having defective genes,causing this abomination to spawn

best one

its spelled multatoes

potatoes, potatos, orcs, mulatos, whatever floats your boat

El Ogro..

even the kid looks like she knows she's a mutt

No it doesn't you stupid fuck, in fact it can hurt the population genetically
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
Outbreeding when inbred can sometimes make offspring that are more able to be successful in an environment, but most people, unlike you are not inbred, and breeding within your race would be a perfectly good way to fix problems caused by inbreeding

Im gonna impregnate a half black half mexican girl and theres nothing pol can do to stop me

I'm not even racist and that is a legit ugly baby.

at least her food will be good

>666kb

we don't care about your incest

Reminder that you guys are all subhuman. I AM THE MOST MIXED PERSON ON THE PLANET! I COME FROM EL SALVADOR WHICH IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND IT IS THE MOST MIXED COUNTRY ON EARTH! I HAVE PURPLE EYES AND I AM A MIX OF EVERYTHING! I HAVE THE ATHLETIC SKILLS OF A NIGGER, THE FORESIGHT OF AN ARYAN AND THE BRAIN OF A MONGREL AKA ASIAN. I AM A LITERAL GOD ON EARTH AND I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFES MISSION TO GO TO THE U.S.A AND MATE WITH YOU'RE WOMEN. TOGETHER WE WILL ASCEND TO THE STARS, SPANISH IS THE CLOSEST THING TO LATIN AND CENTRAL AMERICA IS THE CONTINENT OF THE GODS! I AM SEXY I AM BEAUTIFUL I AM THE MASTER RACE BECAUSE I AM ALL AND ALL IS ME.

You shouldn't make them. If you are one make the best of it.

Which ethnicities specifically?

Kill yourself Pablo...

Ewwwww yucky

Kill my self? Why would i do that im a LITERAL ANGEL

Abominations that shouldn't exist. And many mixed anons here know it firsthand.
I don't hate them for their parents' degeneracy. I feel sorry for them.

You have the intelligence of a nigger too

>there is but one race, the human race, so we should all just mix each other’s unique and special genes together until we’re all one homogenous species

>there is but one breed, the dog breed, so we should all just mix every dogs unique and special genes together until they’re all one homogeneous species

Kys

And? What does that prove?

Some mulattos are hot(shouldnt breed with though) but that thing will grow up to be a blonde hair hoggish looking nigger filth.

Source perhaps?

Egyptian if you are still here

It angers me everytime I see that ugly damn baby.

I don't know much about male multattos but I know plenty about the females. They are easy, and very slutty do to their fathers not being present. usually they have weird shaped bodies, but almost always have d cups or bigger. They have very ugly faces and nappy hair. I wouldn't recommend unless you are a middle school or freshman in hs trying to get your first blowjob. I'll give them a 6/10 at least they put out good, but they are also putting out to every other guy.

you know what must be done

I am one, and I somehow managed not to look like le 56%. Lots of health problems though. I guess it's an ok trade for not being able to get sunburned and muh dick.

I feel sorry for them to be honest.

With race playing an increasingly large part in politics, culture, and people's identity, it'd be pretty shit to not be able to identify completely with your group.

That and a lot of them are quite unfortunate looking, "muh beautiful mixed race people" is an incredibly forced meme.

Post a selfie you nigger

Yeah it must be very confusing and shitty

SOMEONE post the Saruman edit

I feel like there are 2 types of mulattoes: light skin with african facial structure or dark skin with white facial structure. The former tending to be ugly and the latter tending to be beautiful.

This poor kid got absolutely wrecked by genetic lottery, got his mother's skin and hair color but his father's face

>or dark skin with white facial structure

You mean like Colin Kapernick mullattos? Yeah no. They're ugly too

They're slightly smarter than full blacks but are just as thin skinned as them and will go "DAS FUCKIN RACISS" when they get triggered.

I've had a few call me ignorant because I call Soundcloud rappers shit. They're less violent but I have yet to meet a mulatto without a criminal record.

I think we need to meme Arab women on here more as they're loyal as fuck and your kids don't come out looking like Elliot Rodgers. The only real problem is the potentially murderous family.

wonder who could be behind this post

Tanned white

"git dat camera outa my face, muh fuggah"

wyte muh fuggahs be holdin me down, now.

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on multattos?

I enjoy their McDonald's and I suppose Intel and Nvidia aren't too bad either.

/pol does try to make reality better.

wtf i need to see this

no, this is 'tanned white' to the nth degree
>pls tell me we are from egypt

dstormer6em3i4km DOT onion DOT link/nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me/

He'll be one handsome orc one day

kek

is
's pic related with boob implants

it's a grill

Can you guys stop making fun of this kid? Shes just a child ffs and didnt choose to be born mixed or whatever. Plus she lives in poland and id imagine gets a lot of shit as it is.

are you the black guy who fucked her and ran off back to your homeland?