youtu.be/Rdwbp6R2qM8?t=42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I expected faggotry but we has actually right you fucks
but why can't americans pronounce loli?
they never pronounce it like the loli in lolita
they always pronounce it like the loli in lolipop
>LAHWL LEE
for what purpose?

Reminder that this war is only a prequel and anyone who thinks that Sonzai Ekkusu would leave Tanya alone once it's over deserves to be sent to a pillbox.

Grantz is fucking adorable.

>muricans
>pronouncing foreign words correctly

loli

lo as in law in log
li as in lee in general lee

if you write it in american you will pronounce it in american

theres still the manga which is going at a good pace

>we has
fugg meant "he was"

Leave Tanya to me!

I really liked this scene.
Seeing two people casually talking while few meters away their comrade is fighting for his life was kinda neat. Too bad the reason why said comrade was fighting for his life quite ruined this scene for me.

Put out of combar by a fucking potato.

Don't joke about potatoes, 6 million paddies died because of them.

>Tanya getting triggered whenever somebody mentions god

oy vey

Did Yuuki Aoi save anime?

>Until I pound free-market principles into that piece of shit, I won't die, no matter what!
I feel that way all the time.

>rants about God
>gets hit by an artillery shell
Like pottery.

>reminder that everything up until she gets her own Wing was great and every after is pure garbage.

Jokes aside I feel like it's going downhill. It's boring.

Cheese eating surrender monkey!

Doctor Schugel disagrees

I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

You have pretty shit opinions

I paused a few times in this episode and the last one, so I agree to an extent. Although Episode 6 was the last really fun one to me.

The main problems were a lot of the black comedy which comes from Tanya's sadism, keikakus, misinterpretation of her selfish intentions. 8 & 9 were too serious.

Schugle's mad scientist routine isn't funny by itself. It's only funny when Tanya is calling him a fucking idiot for good reason, or when he's loudly praising God which gets on her nerves.

Also losing 80% of the wing offscreen was shit.

You guys need to realize the anime is trying to cover a LN that's 7 books long, it went have action everywhere, and a lot of the writing is build up for new arc plots, you get this sort of thing regularly in just about any anime, so far I see it developing and trying to bring us into a more dramatic climax and In glad its not forcing the action so much as its been a very reasonable pace for an anime adaptation, LN does better obviously and has more information that the anime leaves out that is important to understanding the characters so I can how one might grow bored. A lot of the real development has been thought based as you can tell if you seen the manga as well. Im neutral in saying they all have their pros and cons so I suggest you look into each of them.

Why does she have to put on that retarded looking face

I agree, I think it's because we're getting less monologues.

Because our sweet Visha isn't the best with social interaction .

Ruskies make that face constantly.

>Also losing 80% of the wing offscreen was shit.
Wait are you so retarded that you actually think 80% of her wing is dead?
Tanya had 1 fucking permanent loss through Potato and the rest temporary injuries.

Now this is what I call shit taste.
Pre-wing is easily worse than post-wing

>Why does she have to put on that retarded looking face
shes a slav, she cant help it

The anime was fine up until Episode 9. Having 7 volumes isn't a weakness, it's a virtue. There's a LOT of material for YS' writers to draw from, namely:

-the WN
-the LN
-the manga
-actual history

Episode 9 did a very poor job of connecting the viewers to the tension. There's a lot of empty throwback gags from earlier in the show (the professor's antics, Tanya cursing God, Rerugen shock, Visha a pig) that don't work. The high command appears to have sudden infant autism syndrome by basically sacrificing 203 for no reason.The importance of the V1 is understated and the excitement of the mission muted.

France wasn't built up as a threat you could get invested in, unlike Norden. You have to rely on your historical knowledge of France-Germany hatred. In-show, the only French commander who matters is Bientot and it's not even explained he is in charge of France's answer to 203 (which got raped at Arene). He's just a random mook.

It's just a messy episode and the worst of the season. The previous low was Episode 6.

Will she become loli hitler when they lose the war?

No one cares if you don't pronounce anime as AH-KNEE-MAY. Stay mad weeb.

Heh, you're kind of alright. Don't come to Verdun tomorrow.

You're God-damn right she did.

No.

Someone who read the light novels, spoiler the ending for me. How does the empire lose?

What do you think is going to be the next project for N U T anons?

missed opportunity

>You will never be the first man to break the speed barrier with the use of a primitive rocket
Why even live?

Nuked by the United States

US nukes are basically giant magic orbs overloaded with mana

Not over you dip.
WN is the only thing that's done and it's radically different as 1. Visha doesn't exist and 2. Sonzai Ekkusu just fucks off halfway through

Only thing to look forward is for Boss Tanya and her PMC in America in the WN.

>speed barrier

I can't even imagine what that would entail or what that even means.

Yes. She's not the only one, of course, but people like her who you can tell really have a passion for anime are a big part of what makes an entertaining show.

So what now? Getting mixed messages here.

>Speed barrier
That is too fast for any human, you are insane user.

Probably Fire Punch.

WN has magical nukes by the U.S. But that's irrelevant as the anime source is the LN which is a radically different story.

He's talking about the WN user.

>The high command appears to have sudden infant autism syndrome by basically sacrificing 203 for no reason
Could you atleast watch the episode before bitching about it?
>France wasn't built up as a threat you could get invested in, unlike Norden
I'm decently sure that there have been more episodes fighting the french than fighting the scandinavians and it has always been stressed that France is the only real enemy that matters while the others are simply binding troops that are needed in the west.
>-actual history
But you go on bitching about Franco-German rivalry not being explained in the anime so what is there to draw upon?

Betting Kumo desu ga.

Just like meme.
Burgers somehow think it's pronounced meem and not mé-mé.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thats a cute scientist you have user

I watched her reaction to this at least 6 times because it was so amusing.

>I'm decently sure that there have been more episodes fighting the french than fighting the scandinavians and it has always been stressed that France is the only real enemy that matters while the others are simply binding troops that are needed in the west.

The only major skirmish with named mages of the Republic happened in the first episode. Since then, it was a lot of Norden and we got to see more of Norden behind the scenes, not to mention we got a face in Anson Sioux. I can see how the Entente was a better developed enemy than the Republic which we're only told but not shown is deadly.

made me jump a little desu

>Nut make kumokami a real spider, not a moeblob
My body isn't ready.

Mmmmm. Mmmhmm. Yeah. I know some of these words.

So wait, is their current plan to attack all the possible locations at the same time with 3 teams of 4? It wasn't really clear because only 4 V-1's were visibly launched but they had plenty left for more people.

This. I was focused on what they were saying then suddenly the fuck slams the door open

I fucking kek'd

You mean that "E?" sound she made?

Yeah. I was tempted to make a webm of it but it would need to be posted on /wsg/ because the sound was the point.

Who is this cute frog?

Do it and crosslink it back here.

My little attack helicopter can't be this cute

Dafuk happenned at the end of episode 8 here? Because Episode 9 went on as if nothing went down and the incident is never mentionned.

I can see this happening and it'd be aots because if it.

wait what, I've been pronouncing it ah-nime (rhymes with 9) my whole life.

3 teams of 3, 1 team of 1 (Tanya).

They're trying to knock out the command posts so the French main army won't know they're being outflanked by the German main.

If it was a non-magic dependent drop, why is her box thing activated?

>Being this autistic

WN = Web Novel, original draft by author, not commercialized.
LN = Light Novel, approved by editor, published with artist collaboration.

WN story has finished, with nuke by US and Tanya ends up in US running mercenary group.

LN has not yet finished. Not sure what Tanya's been up to in last volumes.

I'll have to download the episode again.

How do we make Tanya a woman in spirit and mind?

I thought it was mentioned. There was even a mini flashback wasnt there?

>I'm gonna teach Being X about the principles of the free market!

can someone explain this to me? Did I miss the conversation where Tanya and Being X debated the merit of seizing the means of production from the bourgeois? When did Tanya become such a diehard small government libertarian free market advocate?

They need to magically shield themselves from pressure

well how do you pronounce it smarty pants?

But wasn't the whole point of the V-1 was to get in undetected from the magic radars?

Nothing. At all.

They're above the range of the radar iirc.

Alright, now it makes sense to why the other two V-1's looked like they veered off course in this shot.

This is how you do a jumpscare. Video games could learn a thing or two from this lunatic.

All I can remember is the artsy credits at the end of 8. But it could mean anything.

With proper care

They didn't even put the "-" to break her speech, neat.

Did you watched the episode?

What did you think this scene was about?

Sexual tension, desensitization and potatoes.

My new OTP.

Delet this

Tanya also mentions it on the train when she talks about if her hands are still clean. Don't need a direct scene when it's just as easy to put all the pieces together.

Should have went with the original sound of the Argus pulsejet engine.

youtu.be/Rdwbp6R2qM8?t=42s

Fucker rebel, Tanya live and excecute him with a hidden gun because she trolled him by leaving no bullets in the his rifle.

BUT THEY DONT SHOW THAT. AT ALL.

How about the goldeb rule, "show don't tell"?
Instead, we get a cliff hanger ending with no rewards.

Sigh...

The basic crux :

Chicago school: The rules of society shapes a person's behavior, as humans will adapt to conform to those rules.
Freedom of Choice: God gave humans free will
Invisible hand: acting in your own rational self interest is good for all society

Salaryman argues to Sonzai X that he's a product of his society. He recognizes that society is corrupt, and points out that if God were real, he wouldn't design a corrupt world that produced people like him. Sonzai X doesn't dispute this but rather gets offended when he simply denies belief in the God/Devil, good/evil paradigm. Sonzai X then concludes that Salaryman was just bullshitting him and is amoral.

Salaryman's freedom of choice was allegedly taken away when he was reincarnated. Tanya-Sonzai X's ongoing feud is in relation to this.

Tanya shows the invisible hand works since she's working exclusively for her own benefit yet Germany is winning the war.

Write in proper english, faggot, I can't even understand what the fuck you are trying to say.