Explain the end game

Sup Forums will defend this simultaneously while being anti-zionist

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9443-kol-nidre
torrentz2.eu/424b302cc0031f1154837d0b6e14be96f832b759
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is chess even being pkayed at this point?

lead or follow...

It pokes the Muslim beehive and that's always entertaining.

They want us to attack guatemala, but we have a face so we can spare the country.

>I'm a Zionist, but only for the lulz
What.

Zionists and globalists Jews had a split, they are not the same team currently.

Keeping Jews in the middle East killing and dying from mudslimes is the ideal situation

This.
The Havaara agreement is entry-level Sup Forums knowledge. The Jews can have their ethnostate, that way they won't need to be a rootless minority undermining nations--that's the whole point of Zionism, for Jews to return to their roots so they don't end up hated by everyone for pulling their shit across the globe. Reminder that Israel supported South Africa and Rhodesia in their struggles, and that nationalist Jews HATE globalist cosmopolitans just as much as we do. The nationalist ones in the West can go to Israel, and I doubt they'd object if we gave the globalists an express ticket to the ovens.

Probably hoping to get more aid $$ since we’ll be cutting payments to everyone who voted against us.

The United States moving their embassy meant that others too would mirror us by moving their embassies. Not surprised at the amount of resistance, but we should see more countries considering the move.

Yeah I'm really not sure what to believe anymore

Zionism was integral to neo-con foreign policy. It’s completely in line with unipolar world tactics, the only thing he’s done to seriously move away from that is leave Assad alone. Cozying up with Netanyahu like this increases odds of conflict with Iran, Yemen, etc.

Not to mention the sand niggers are purged as well. Two birds

Sup Forums don't care about what happens in Israel
Sup Forums just want that place to be clense in nuclear fire, then carpet bombed, the clense one more time in termonuclear fire to be sure the jews have no place to to plot world dominationation while other jews larp as white without eventualy outting themselves and being caught and called on spelling bullshit. In the mean time, it's just kikes versus shitskins.Reply if you agree or if you want to avoid you daugher getting blacked by a

If you don't expose their unilateral genocide you win.

Classic canadian logic.

What they're inching toward is not this silly "two state solution," but to have Israel welcome Palestinians as full fledged citizens, thereby adding to the constituency a shit ton of voters and IDF comscripts that aren't jews. Tell me how that's not good.

Why don't we just nuke Jerusalem?

Conscripts. How does spell check just decide to not work half of the time?

>what is the Samson option

>jews jewing jews
A tale as old as time.

No i dont op, i say we abandon the traitors of earth.

>rile up Muslims with decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capitol
>Release dirt on Israel's malingering all over the world.
>Muslims, radical and non-radical, eat Isrsel alive
>Coalition joins US to protect Jerusalem itself

That's actually brilliant. Rolling for truth.

Many countries, especially those which have little stakes in the region, will act towards maintaing the status quo - i.e. not moving the embassy.

However America, by flexing its political and diplomatic muscles and carrying on with their plans, has shifted the status quo. It is likely that those countries which stand to gain political and diplomatic "credit" by siding with the USA on the subject will indeed mirror America's decision to move the embassy. Guatemala and Palestine have no means to threaten each other in any meaningful way, aside from strongly worded letters, and their bilateral trade is likely insignificant: Guatemala has very little to lose by alienating the Palestinians and much to gain by appeasing the USA.

And also Jewish influence could play a factor in the equation.

This is raw geo/pol/itics, before ideologies.

Checked

A nice brief analysis, user. I guess they do need to appease the US given that the received $490m is aid in 2013. So Trumps strong arm rhetoric at the UN via Nikki Haley is starting to have real world implications?

Where were these embassies in the first place?

It's basically leaders and followers being played out via geopolitics.

Well the Guatemalan embassy is currently in Sha'ar Marinali on Medinat ha-Yehudim St , it seems, based on what I just google mapped. Try it. Look on the map to where these things are actually moving to and where the problem zones are.

Kekd and checked

Anti-zionist Guatemalan here. Hell, you can even go ahead and call me pro-Palestine.

That shit is to be expected anyway. Bumping because page 9 and I'm searching for a page in the Encyclopedia Judaica I'll post once I find it.

>t.RonPaul"IfYouOnlyKnew".jpg
R.I.P. Lil Peep†

Page 1

Callate pinche serote! Comete un pupusa, vos!

Page 2 (this is the one with the really crucial stuff starts, in the last section of the page).

tl;dr: Guatemala is a poor country that will very easily be - no, wait, has always been and is always very easily - bribed by Israel, and they're so emboldened about it, they've written it in the Encyclopedia Judaica.

Pupusas are salvadorians, fgt.

Merry Christmas doe.

This. There's a huge difference between "Zionism"
and "I don't care what happens to the kikes just get them the fuck out of my country-ism" even if both of them lead to kikes going to the middle east.

Well said. If the Zionists stopped infiltrating us & using us as a shield/piggybank then I couldn't care less about what they do in Israel. AIPAC & the Neo-cons must wholly purged.

I have 7 beers and 5 glasses of rompote en mi systema. I don't know who I am.

We were never anti-zionist, just anti-kike

>rompote
you mean rompope? Just fucking call it eggnogg.

Fuck you. We've always been anti-zionist. Hell, you can't be anti-kike without being anti-zionist. Kikery depends on that return to the promised land followed by world rule prophecy.

You're not even white

crusades?

(Ni)ggnogg
Ayyvweyy... Como ta su vida en tu pais? Duro? Tranqilo?

t.UN puto con raises De Monterrrre y Ensenada

KoG trips of truth. I'm just your average spic mutt, though I'm most likely much paler than you. Much more of a manlet too tho.

What does that have to do with anti-zionism though?

Fuck you leaf. The God Emperor is showing who's pulling the strings with this Jerusalem shit.

MAGA

>Como ta su vida en tu pais? Duro? Tranqilo?
I mean, I'm a shut-in, so tranquilo. But if I wasn't... yeah, the streets are tough, I guess. There's certainly lots of crime. And then there's the fucking communists blocking roadways all day erry day for any retarded reason, for years, and then complaining about poverty as if stopping commerce didn't affect the economy.

... so... shitty for the country, but I in particular am chill.

Oy vey filthy goys, Israel-USA-Guatemala aliance will finally take down the opressive wh*te race once for all, together we will exterminate one and every each you like the roaches you are, we will rape your kids and burn your flags and once we've done that and only then, we will take what belongs to us, god's chosen people will always laugh last and laugh longer

>Sup Forums will defend events that trigger the deaths of jews and arabs

huh, really made me think

Calláte, Yeyo.

move capital to jerusalem, gather all jews on holy site, let sand niggers and money niggers fight. nuke leftovers. trump be praised

The two go hand in hand

>move capital to jerusalem, gather all jews on holy site, let sand niggers and money niggers fight
Yup.

>nuke leftovers. trump be praised
Praise Trump, yeah. But fuck if he'll nuke anything near his son in law's tribe's stolen land.

Now, if only he made Trump's daughter cry and gave him a reason to break his ilk's legs...

I wasn't even trying to insinuate anything. Kys memefag

baron is his legacy. that kike and his jew nosedaughter will both die within 7 years. no survivors

I want to believe.

Cerra la trompa wiro cerote, los judios son la ultima esperanza para que este pais de mierda salga adelante, Jimmy Morales y el cabeza dura de Molina no han hecho ni mierda por el pais, al menos con los gringos y los judios de nuestro lado podemos salir adelante, tienes que recordar que israel nos debe una ya que sin nuestro voto nunca hubieran reconocido israel como un pais

i sometimes wonder if it would be better if you did

>tienes que recordar que israel nos debe una
AHAHAHAHAHA

>jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9443-kol-nidre
>"In the tribunal of heaven and the tribunal of earth, by the permission of God—blessed be He—and by the permission of this holy congregation, we hold it lawful to pray with the transgressors."
>"All vows [], obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."
>"And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them, seeing all the people were in ignorance"

Also, see

>always been anti-zionist
No, we are neither pro-Zionist nor anti-Zionist, we are neutral. Why should we care about a strip of desert in the middle east being fought over by two of our enemies? Best-case scenario: they both wipe each other out.

>can't be anti-kike without being anti-zionist
Yes you can. Being ANTI-Zionist means actively keeping the diaspora in OUR countries. How on Earth is it anti-kike to prevent them from moving away?

Because the majority of israeli jews have double citizenship, you retard.

And most of them mainly reside in jew york, florida and commiefornia.

Do yourself a favor and go read Alison Weir's Against Our Better Judgment. Hell, have a torrent too while I'm at it.
torrentz2.eu/424b302cc0031f1154837d0b6e14be96f832b759

forgot pis

Si puuuedddes, vive con otrp familii.
Yo antes vivia xon dos otro hermanos. Rentamos UN aparteed con un rwcamarad. Pagamos $220 ctha uno al med (yo ganava $41k al año).
Yo soy mecanico. Yo hiice estonporv5 años y ahorre in chingo de bietes.

Save your monn.ey

This. Nothing to gain by siding with Palestine, everything to gain by siding with the US is a good summary. Don't be surprised if other small, heavily US dependant nations follow suit.

I'm not anti-zionist. I like that (((they))) are creating their own concentration camps.

I live with my folks. Program from home. Comfy, even though it kinda sucks seeing them getting old and sickly. But hey, had a nice family reunion tonight, with my siblings' families, in my last living grandma's house (on dad's side), and her 4 kids with their respective kids also came. Were like 20 of us. It was really nice. My uncle who lives in commiefornia (white, blonde, green-eyed, legal, and not claiming to be white like the argies) came down for the festivities like every year too. And I fucked my cousins' shit at fightan games.

I guess the years of getting shitfaced during christmas were fun and all, but I'm completely sober today, and family is a nice thing.

I'm completely against dual-citizenship, you're combining two separate issues into one which makes it impossible to hold any position. If Kikes are allowed to stay in my country then it doesn't matter whether i'm pro-Z or anti-Z for the heebs abroad.

I want them ALL out (anti-jew), I don't care where they go (Zio-neutral). This is not complicated.

If they all move to Palestine tomorrow and conquer it, I don't fucking care. If they all move to Siam and act subversive over there, I don't fucking care.

South Africa fell due to the Communist Party (completely Jew controlled) and the ANC (Jew advised).
Israel made use of them before they fell, just as they have always used "Useful idiots".
After the fall Israel got their nukes and continued to control the diamond trade. The ANC / Communist coalition didn't treat Israel as an enemy state.

Guatemala is completely controlled by ten families that own every major business and service. Those families are diaspora Jews.

Don't read anything positive into this.

>I want them ALL out (anti-jew), I don't care where they go (Zio-neutral). This is not complicated.
Except that's not how that works.

Seriously, go read Against Our Better Judgment.

You need to read about Pike´s Third. They are preparing for it, good times a ´´coming

I wonder which country will follow next.
It's like seeing other countries follow the UK after brexit: we're not there yet, but we know it's coming

>reeeee stop being anti muslim or you're ZOG

Even if they don't pay back, it's better to have them as allies rather than separate from us in today's society to get a better job or a better treatment the only thing you need is some good contacts, and what's better than having USA and Israel as pals... we will have them as friends at least for now

4758935340790 double D intergalactic quasidimensional meta physical planar random orbital electron chess man.
But seriously, we have to gas the kikes.

>le greatest ally fallacy
*squeak*

>RUBS HANDS VIGOROUSLY***

Globalist Jews are almost always diaspora Jews. Both globalists and Zionists have a strong tribal mentality, and they scheme everywhere they go to survive. The difference is in their methods--globalists, as a rootless minority, must constantly subvert and destroy host nations and play people against each other from within to keep attention off of themselves. Zionists, on the other hand, are in an extremely vulnerable geopolitical situation, and must influence other nations to give the best outcome for themselves.
Globalists are a mortal enemy of the white race, since their actions will always be a direct threat to us. Zionists are different from us, but not necessarily our enemies. They're opportunists like every other (functioning) nation, but they don't need or want to destroy white countries. It would just add another enemy to their situation.

>that's not how that works
Not yet, but it will.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI

Guatemala approved the move when we did it to, and they were the only country besides Israel itself that isn't a vassal state that relies on us for military or economic aid to approve it.

Where is this coming from? Are we friends with Guatemala all of a sudden>?

Right. Because kikes living comfortably in the US and Europe will flock to their stolen patch of desert. Sure thing.

see We're Israel's bitch.

>implying their comfortable living can't come to an end
Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Please enlighten me on what we should do about them. You DON'T want us to ship them off to the desert.....so what are our remaining options??
>a) keep them
>b) genocide them
>c) ??

I STILL have never gotten a decent answer to this, so i'll be pleasantly surprised if you've got one.

Genocide them, of course.

Trump is the goodest of goys. Sup Forums got trolled into voting for a kike puppet

Arrato. I'm gonzo like loranzo.
I need t eat ffood. Grasa

They were all kike puppets. We all knew about shit like Kushner from the beginning.

>Israel and the saudies are buddies
>Plotting a new war against common enemy Iran
>Start gathering support from other shitholes
>Neocons now pushing hard for war with Iran
>Embassy moving to Jerusalem
>Israel can't refuse
>Every mudslime is mad with the Jews
>Jew-Saudi coalition dissolved for a couple years

Well atleast my country aren't being baby. Regardless of the aid we receive from the USA(which is mainly medical that pushes for circumcision[oy vey]). They're sticking to their guns and refuse to support an apartheid regime. They even plan on downgrading the Israeli embassy in SA.

mental gymnastics
Trump is a shill

honduras probably

The point is to built le 3rd temple.

Too bad for evangelicucks that there is no actual bible verse about rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem.

They suck jewish cock like it's the transsubstantiation of Christ, and read the scofield notes like they are the bible itself.

Jerusalem is where their seat of government is.

Literally the only reason to keep an embassy in Tel Aviv is to appease Arabs (mostly the general population because the elites in Arab countries don't actually give a shit about Palestinians).

It would be like putting an embassy to the US in Chicago instead of DC to protest our handling of the native Americans because liberal intellectuals are butthurt about colonialism even though it complicates the actual business of diplomacy because of the distance.

That's gonna be a hard-sell m8, I'd rather just ship them off and make them the Arab's problem to deal with

>Guatemala is completely controlled by ten families that own every major business and service

Names?

Seems this is very common in Latin America except for in Mexico and Venezuela where the money is in the hands of Lebanese

>EU says don't move embassy to Jerusalem
That is the only reason I need