Julian Assange Banned from Twitter: Hillary Campaign Officials Celebrating

Friendly reminder: Hillary Clinton and her supporters are worse people than we will ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aLkAO
youtube.com/watch?v=G1uTixpKYoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all need to be executed

That cracks me up. Not 30 years ago were leftwingers distrustful of the Government and totally against Government intervention on loads of shit, especially drugs. Now they'd be willing to have CCTV set up in every room in their house for the sake of progressiveness.

wow...just when I thought the left couldn't possibly get more cringy this chucklefuck shows up and proves me wrong

she's far better than the hilldawg supporters. jesus christ.

Wasn’t Julian Asssnge a hero of the left or was he just a hero of lolbertarians?

Hillary supporters: wtf i love censorship and the cia now

They're literally posting fake news now. kek

Fucking based.

I'm all about right wing butthurt, and this is great news, a great early Christmas present if I may so myself.

Trumpanzees are butthurt as hell, and IT'S GLORIOUS! Keep spamming those parenthesis and you'll get the same treatment, idiots.

It's a good thing because the right wingers are anally devastated. Remember when you supported net neutrality to anger liberals? Here's your payback, little bitch.

>Reveal proof that governments are corrupt
>Universally applauded by the left
>Reveal proof that the liberal left are corrupt
>Declared cyberterrorist by the left

This is why the left is dead. Assange is everything the left used to stand for. But look at it now.

>And deleted

The left only stood for that when George W. Bush was in power.

So. Much. Cringe.

The libshit tears will be so tasty when he's reinstated after this bad PR.

Hillary's emails didn't have anything remotely corrupt, other than private emails which were maliciously spun into a failed conspiracy which never actually amounted to anything, aside from right wing mental gymnastics about pedo basements and underground pedo tunnels.

>used to stand for
Used to. Why would the left continue supporting a puppet from the Kremlin?

They used this anti-big government angle to wrangle leadership for so many years too. Think for a moment if they just chose Jim Webb as their candidate in '16. It fucks with my mind desu.

Mexicans are literal niggers.

>mexican intellectuals

Good, good, let that butthurt loose all over the place, your stormnigger tears are delicious.

W A L L
A
L
L

being this retarded

Was he banned or did he delete his account?

>Assange leaks bad things about the Bush Admin.
Dems: "Wow, such a hero! Based Assange!"

>Assange leaks bad things about the DNC
Dems: "REEEEEEEE, RUSSIAN HACKER!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!"

Are you fucking kidding me? He got banned?

sneaky fuckers dropping the hammer on christmas eve, document everything lads, we'll force feed these gloating libfucks their own words

You aren't a leaf and the rest of the mexicans on Sup Forums won't follow your attempts to act like one, which will just result in you becoming one extremely retarded faggot shitposting on a one-moron crusade to annoy people

obvious shill is obvious

the time for the purge is coming.

>muh Hillary is corrupt!!
>entire us government full of right fingers who want to see her jailed
>she's out there writing books and having the time of her life
Sure thing buddy, let's just wait for another Q user larp that will seal Hillary's fate, I'm sure it will come, in time.

He sure was. That is, when he was going after the Bush administration and making them look bad. When he went after Obongo and Clinton, though, that's where they drew the line and did a complete 180.

twitter is run by jews. that's why they won't ban ISIS from twitter.

>oh the left and Hillary supporters are so evil

Do you guys have amnesia? I'm pretty sure yesterday everyone was talking about the couple killed by an alt-right mentally ill teen in Virginia because they didn't want their daughter dating a NAZI deserved to get killed. Practically everyone on this board was glad the couple was killed and the little girl was left parent-less, because god forbid someone thinks that dating a Nazi might not be the best thing for their daughter. Oh but it's just the left that's evil!!!1

You guys are pathetic.

30 years is a long time. People born 30 years ago today are teaching kids and getting jobs as assistant professors in universities, or climbing the corporate ladder at an extremely slow pace.

People who are 80 now were only 50 back then and still working out in the world. An entire generation of WWII veterans has basically gone extinct in that time.

How DARE he expose HER CRIMES! HE should be charged and hanged for what he EXPOSED HER OF DOING!

>pink ID

Then why'd she lie about them while under oath?

Heh yeah. But it's not just about government surveillance and corruption. Assange is kind of a leftist. But he's aware of the sorry state of the """left""".

Those emails exposed America's intentions behind Libya (oil), her hundreds of """"speeches"""" she made to political, financial and educational organisations (aka bribes) as well as the clinton foundations role in Haiti.
And yeah nah pizzagate is real you retard, Podesta has "art" of kids getting tied up or fucked. Explain that away with your mental gymnastics faggot

It's not just a meme either.

Twitter literally gave the (((ADL))) the ability to censor/ban people.

leet has spoken

This place is run by literal stormniggers trash who spend a significant amount of their day thinking about who should be gassed and who shouldn't in their circlejerks, all this memeing about 'muh leftists are da real evil people' is just a right wing cuck virtue signaling show they put on to attract naive people.

Massive fag

Holy shit this timeline is FUCKED. Fucking left is right and right is left and the Joker is the good guy and Batman is the bad guy wtf

We are Nazies you daft nigger.

>Sup Forums is one (1) person
get the fuck outta here you dumb nigger

Here is his last snapshot on archive: archive.is/aLkAO

Stop kicking yourself fucking twiteer must pay.

>When you're mad at the guy that leaked the emails that showed you rigged the primary

Guess who is gonna dump their Twitter stcck! I hope twitter crashes and burns very soon

wow you're really smart

Well if your mongrel retard race wasn't destroying America we wouldn't be that way.

You'd think you would realize that leftism + shitskins is a bad idea, after Seeing Mexico, Brazil, and Venezuela be such shitholes. You don't learn though. You're just moving gradually further and further to more white regions and destroying them with your same behavior.

At least we aren’t Mexican

We need to try and make Gab more popular.

callate ya puta, nos haces quedar mal en Sup Forums

>Hillary's emails didn't have anything remotely corrupt,
If that were even remotely true, the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory would have even less of a leg to stand on.

>a few members of Antifa represent everyone left of center
>wait, 90% of the posters in this thread celebrating the couple's death aren't representative of the far right!! Stop stereotyping!!

The irony is palpable.

So edgy how will I ever recover

Its funny how the left loved Asssange, until he turned on their queen hillary.

The left has no morals.

Left guy looks like a troll face

Go back to plebbit

Anyone else thinking they know Assange is going to be tweeting about shit today and wanted to get ahead of him? Imagine if something big were to drop today with a statement from Trump. They could preemptively stop Assange from lending credibility to Trump's statement(s).

CRINGE

[Also, checked]

His twitter account is an afterthought. Wikileaks itself is the main operation. It's only a win for people who live their whole lives on social media and want everyone who disagrees with them banned.

the left you're thinking of was a tiny tiny minority of intellectuals. the majority of the actual left are mouth breathing subhumans who just want handouts. the intellectual people you think of as representing the "left" have largely abandoned ship. there aren't many really genuinely intelligent people left who take core leftist ideology seriously.

>This place is run by literal stormniggers trash who spend a significant amount of their day thinking about who should be gassed and who shouldn't

Umm, we know WHO should be gassed, we just don't know if it's going to be the first or second time when it happens.

It was a lot more recent than that. Liberals were complaining that the "intel agencies" were a bunch of Bush-loving neocon scumbags right up until Obama took power in January 2009. Seriously; look at liberal articles about "the intelligence community" from 2003-2008 and see what I mean. "WMDs" were a big scandal that the left pushed hard for a while. But apparently, the intel agencies are perfectly trustworthy now...

>didn't have anything remotely corrupt
She had almost two dozen special access programs on her server you re-fried fuck, and repeatedly lied about possessing such classified information. That's enough to put any normal person away for decades, no questions asked, no chances given.

What is it with all these faggots pulling the "Jesus was a refugee!" Card lately? Is it just Christmas?

>"Sup Forums is one person/opinion"
shut the fuck up retard

>and you're mad at the same guy who leaked the emails about the bribes you got for Haiti contracts and other business, which caused people to vote against you
>it's not our fault we're corrupt! it's the Russians!

>butthurt goreposting intensifies
Back to Sup Forums, psychopath memer

>implying mexicans would be working and living in america if whites didn't want them there doing the jobs and buying our drugs
How about you stop playing the victim mentality game, because you suck at it, and admit your people are just as responsible as illegals

>white supremacists
>ever acknowledging any responsibility, especially when it involves analysis of whites

Lmao

I don't think they're gonna miss your whole 2 shares bud

Doesn't matter, that bitch OWES us those documents. This isn't supposed to be some banana republic where there's zero accountability and people in power just do whatever they want.

i know her cousin

>mexican intellectual
if we ran this place you'd be banned faggot

I guess he's going to drop the info about how AIDS was created by a British medical foundation linked to GHCQ to scam people into buying AZT, further degrading immune systems and causing a mass die-off of young urban men tricked into thinking they were gay.

It's probably a Shareblue/AB21C directive or some shit from another leftist strategist group

Did they celebrate when Russian bots were deleted?

T. Doesn't understand true art

Enjoy trade school

(_)(_)=D

Ahi te dejo un pene americano para que lo atiendas como crees que se merece

>digital ninja
>wordsmith
This level of faggotry is unreal

30 years ago? to this day they play both sides of the hate the government/love the government game. they should all be shot for being inconsistent

>alt-right
still trying to push that meme, eh faggotshit?
nobody willingly identifies as alt-right unless they are an e-celeb or gamerfag
you worthless faggots didn't give a shit about kate steinle so don't try to play that false moral superiority bullshit
these leftist faggots don't realize what happens when they go beyond uppity

I've never heard it, but the Pope said Mary and Joseph are like today's migrants.

>admit your people are just as responsible as illegals
Not until you pay for the wall, puto.

We aren't paying for any shit.

But please, continue being butthurt and blaming illegals because americans give jobs to them.

Maybe you could spice your victim mentality act with some new material or something?

It’s like it was 15 months too late for most of these libs. He’ll go to GAB or some shit and make Twatter a thing of the past. They’re practically begging for their own demise.

Not all Mexicans are stupid like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=G1uTixpKYoY

These are 'our' fish bitches! Wait til we build the moat/wall combo on the southern border!

quite ironic since Jesus never had been a refugee

Et tu, brutus? Los americanos no son tus amigos, no te obsesiones en caerles bien, amiguin.

>thinking anyone's goeing to read your dirty spic post

saddest part is that shitty wannabe meme probably was at least $500 commission lol

Hi shareblue

Yeah it's pretty fucking baffling. "Chelsea" Manning is worshiped as some kind of heroic figurehead by these faggots for posting a bunch of classified information to Wikileaks, but Assange is a corrupt, criminal, cyberterrorist, working for Russia against the interests of the United States.

Sup Forumstard trumpanzee magapedes aren't known for being avid readers, so I guess it's business as usual for everyone involved