Texas boy, 6, killed in shootout days before christmas

>cops shoot and kill 6 year old
>get paid vacation

*Sl-slurp* this boot tastes so GOOD!!!

m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/6-year-old-boy-killed-in-Schertz-shootout-12450006.php

was the boy a spic or nigger?
if so I'll lick the boot again

fuck off shareblue he obviously didnt follow instructions

>Kid's name was Kameron.
>K
One less nigger that will be stealing from me!

lmao I live in this town, that place is way in the back across the railroad tracks. no one gives a shit about that area, most crime happens in the old neighborhood and that area.

so the cops unloaded on a female trying to break into the kid's house, claimed she had a weapon, but no weapon was found? oh boy, can't wait for the camera footage of this

Who is the roastie in pic and why do I see her posted so much

>be american
>get shot

Inb4 cop penis deepthroaters

>it's a stressful job
>they made a mistake
>lets see you do it
>lets give low IQ meatheads minimal training and a weight gym where they're encouraged to get as swole as possible, then we'll give them guns and the a priori understanding that there's almost no level of fuck up where they'll actually get in serious trouble, then act surprised when they shoot innocent people
>what could go wrong???
>please extort me some more officer, I like having my money taken by the state for committing victim less "crimes", it's how I virtue signal to my fellow cuckservatives
>HE PULLED UP HIS PANTS WHILE CRAWLING ACROSS THE FLOOR BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE FUCKING KILL HIM SHOOT HIM NOW

>libruhls hate the government just because the cops kill a few children
get fukt libruhls. gubmint is great again. cops dindu nuffin

>American cops
>Swole as fuck

>encouraged

How fucking white are mexicans? are they evolving?

Well, ya got me there.

>didnt even read the article
GJ downie

who fucking cares? kid deserved it, God wouldn't have let a stray bullet kill him if he didn't

Looking for a source on M993/M995.

Watch bootlickers defend the police state because the victim was non-white

>picture is literally a bunch of shitskins hugging each other
So it's a dead spic. Reminder: HUU HUU HUU BOOOTLICKERS HUU HUU is objectively a repurposing of left-wing "economic cuckold" tactics.

They attempt to convince you that the police blasting open SHITSKIN bellies is wrong, in the same way that they try to convince you that being paid for doing your job is theft. They will rush and sprint towards every tragedy to de-facto push the media's agenda: That the police shouldn't be shooting as many NIGGERS as they are.

But in fact, the police should be shooting more. Ten times as many. All thing are secondary to that concern.

>blasting open childrens bellies is wrong
>being paid for your job ISN'T theft

See brainlet, it's not complicated

i love dead nigger babies

mmmm tamir rice's rotting corpse should be up on my mantle

talking about by 78 right?

yeah, never liked that area

Boy was not white. Black lives do not matter. *slurp*

Killing invasive parasites is good.

>Same old story
Just spics killing spics.
It's not racists whyites killing dey nig, so why do libs gib a fug?

>A 6-year-old boy, Kameron Prescott, was killed when Texas sheriff's deputies opened fire on a woman at a San Antonio-area mobile home park following a nearly two-hour manhunt. The woman, a wanted felon, was also killed. It's unclear who shot the boy.
It sucks but stray bullets happen, if the cunt they were chasing was enough of a threat I'm ok with that. Given that she was also firing on police and known to be violent, I would say this is likely. Bad things happen, even when doing the right thing, you have to accept this.

Every damn time.
Kill all the non-whites starting with all the jews in U.S.A.
Search (((their))) houses, I'm sure (((they))) are hiding something.
Shoot kikes right in the hook nose and out through the yamacka.

Been looking for the normal version of this chick for ages, no one posts it anymore. Feels bad.

there is none. none of them captured anything, they say its because they were testing a new camera system and it didnt work or something.... this story is so fucked. wtf would cops fire with a mobile home in the background.

hi im a white man married with children, i want to hang you out by the light pole and leave you there.

you want to be anti life cancer on the internet then i want YOU drug behind my truck

>stop spreading antisemitic rhetoric on my good Christian hentai site.
Kike spotted.

see
It's basic firearm safety they teach fucking cub scouts, you don't shoot if there's something behind your target if you don't want to hit
You're beyond brainlet status if you think muh police are an exception, if anything they should have better firearm safety awareness than even military, they're surrounded by civilians 24/7

edit: something behind your target THAT you don't want to hit

he wasn't black.

he's on google images

just doing their job