What could go wrong?

Mad scientist (and cringy t-shirt adorner) live streamed himself injecting himself with genes designed to increase muscle mass.

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/105/1/388.full
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7H-6jCswo
youtube.com/watch?v=78Rs3Gp4Sy0
youtube.com/watch?v=imTXcEh79lw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=araeHtN_3Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It obviously didn't work

this is good, open source gene editing is the future. We need more experimenting with the penis though and im surprised no man has pursued it instant millionaire.

Pretty awesome. I hope it works for him. Leftists will freak out because homeless people won't be able to afford it, and the right will freak out because nobody mentioned it in the bible. I'm so sick of morons holding back our advancement.

CATGIRLS FOR DOMESTIC USE HERE WE CUM

So since he did this has become stronger or more ripped? Anything?

In 20 years max this stuff will be so ubiquitous it will widely be considered a human right. Maybe not increased muscle mass but stuff like biological immortality, disease resistance, and the removal of genetic disorders.

Inbf t-virus mutations

Are athletic doing this, is it cheating? How do they tell, china and russia must be doing to their athletes. All seems little far fetched.

its a therapy not an instant chemo

So, seeming as there is a massive amount of hubris here I'll just list a few repercussions:
1) People have already used drugs to manipulate people into being psychopaths. This will inevitably be used to create soldiers who will kill without regard, or perhaps hyper-intelligent mass murdering chimps with 10x the muscles.
2) Jews will get this tech first
3) Trans people will use designer drugs to justify more degeneracy. Furries, too.
4) Gays will modify their mouthes into anuses and poop out of them

Crispr is gonna' be a hellaweapon when it becomes mainstream. It's over when dna targeting gets militarized.

this is modifying the genetic code of an organism not boosting it's performance temporarily

Who the hell cares if he gets ripped? Everyone will be able to get their $100 get-ripped upgrade so everyone is ripped, and thus nobody is ripped.

What's the fucking point?

None answer, it will either benifit you as intended athletically or it wont.

Bodybuilders have known about myostatin for long time. He isn't the first to use gene therapy either; look up Follistatin 344.

>4

Jews are behind this

Makes everyone objectively more healthy and attractive

this there are no downsides to a brawny manciety where everyone is the son of apollo

Cool. It's amazing how accessable this tech is getting.

No shit. Nothing was said about it being temperary boost.

How is taxing your heart making you more healthy? If anything, muscles will become pointless due to robotics

>myostain inhibition
>healthy
pick one
pnas.org/content/105/1/388.full

because that will quickly lead to a degenerate world where we'll have legit futas walking around with horse cocks.
some boxes are just not meant to be open.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7H-6jCswo

my point is that athletes using boosters is against the rules but with the proliferation of genetic modifying it's impossible to ban. We'll likely see an adaptation and a broader range of sports.

Fit healthy people don't become less attractive just because there's more of them

>legit futas walking around with horse cocks
this is exactly what i asked Santa for

ruler of the world everybody give him a hand

National Transhumanism will one day become a reality.

Are you retarded?, everyone being ripped does not mean no one is ripped. What kind of logic is that. Either it was have an increased benifit in muscle building effect with a routine or it wont. Please save the retard logic.

>Transhumanism
>humanism
>human
Yeah, good luck with that

What could go wrong? Diversity politics and a bunch of leftist-ideologues "accidentally" making you black/racemixed.

The point is that you can't just look at someone and recognize at a glance whether or not they are even vaguely capable of delayed gratification and discipline.

1) Being ripped is relative, not absolute. Do you know the difference? Can you define "ripped" in absolute terms? Hint: nobody is ripped.
2) Benfit? What benefit?
You're the leaf

maybe you should stop your prejudice and get to know people?

maybe you should lose some weight

Olympia on earth

Not pertinent.

"human"

my friend that is the goal, to reach a level where we must innovate and push the limit of the body to it's absolute maximum. Getting everyone ripped and fit is only the start.

You are a retard.

>injecting himself with genes
that's not how genetics works

How is anyone ripped if everyone is like that image? What benefit will it have?

>complains about lack of logic, can't supply any
>typical leaf post

the benefit is that you'll be able to punch really hard and carry obscene amounts of weight.

stop talking. you're just digging your hole deeper and derper

they inject themselves with a modified protein housed in a dead virus which causes a chain reaction in your DNA

I ask simple questions and you answer like an autist. Neet confirmed.

The future is totally awesome guys!

>punch really hard and carry obscene amounts of weight.
Why the hell would I do those things when we have robots?

Not an argument

>We need more experimenting with the penis though and im surprised no man has pursued it instant millionaire.

Or hair. Or homosexuals. Whoever solves the shrinking penis problem, the balding problem, or the gay problem will become very wealthy indeed.

because it'll make you look sexy and cool...like smoking

just watch x files, it is a form of kikery where they portray their plans in TV
the crispr shit is used in the 10th season to take away the immune system and make people susceptible to vaccines they take, these fags willingly set themselves up to be fucked by globalists

In the future we will be able to punch harder and act like niggers. It's totally awesome!
youtube.com/watch?v=78Rs3Gp4Sy0

sounds like some Bioshock shit. Also the first guy to invent a way to make your dick bigger in a cheap, relatively easy way will probably become a trillionaire.

Also, imagine nu-males who will use this to make their kids black kek

It's all relative, m8. Women aren't impressed with absolute ability, only relative ability. No amount of muscle you get from gene modification will be better than someone else's, and it won't make you successful

I understand what you've been yammering on about for the last 10 minutes but let me explain something to you

nobody gives a fuck

The guy injected the genes into his left arm. He's going to end up like pic related.

Welp, I guess that settles it. The future is Hollywood. Free cosmetic surgery for everyone! It's utopia!

>Crispr
It's really an amazing tool but unfortunately since we don't fully understand or genome yet it is limited in usefulness. It's like having the tool to perfectly write but being unable to read

not an excuse being a frail fucking manlet

I've seen a video of this idiot squirting GFP plasmid onto his skin and expecting that to cause his skin cells to glow under UV light. He called it "genetic engineering."

youtube.com/watch?v=imTXcEh79lw&t=1s

Fucking surprise, his EUKARYOTIC cells didn't absorb extracellular DNA and instead it was just destroyed by the extracellular matrix/ primary immune system on contact.

When his "experiment" failed, he didn't even talk about an analysis of his error, only said that he was going to move onto using a vector plasmid instead...which may or may not work depending on the vector chosen...we'll see.

I have a feeling he is just ordering research grade GFP transfection kits, which are normally used for cell culture, and then crudely adapting the protocol for his own body...with no underlying understanding of the molecular biology. Even if he does get it to work he won't know how or why.

It is also obvious that he was either never trained in aseptic technique or does not care to use it. When he tries the vector I hope he doesn't try injecting that shit into his skin or he'll probably end up with a massive infection.

/rant.

t. molecular biologist.

>manlet
6'2" is a manlet when everyone is 6'5"

reading genes is easy just ionize copper with your sample being exposed to it and have a spectrometer read the light signatures

Impossible. He's a Rick & Morty fan

Yes but telling what those genes do is not so trivial especially what a possible modification to them might cause

blast it with piss (nitrates)

For anyone who is interested, this NileRed guy actually knows what he is doing. Not a biochemist/biologist but instead a oragnic/inorganic chemist.

Love this guy, someone on youtube should perform simple molecular biology experiments like this guy performs chemistry experiments for fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=araeHtN_3Lk

How would nitrates tell you a certain Gene is coding for blond hair for example? This is what I meant. A line item editor is amazing but without being able to tell what those changes make it's not much better than the random mutation.whwre it will really shine is in editing in genes that already exist into a new organism such as adding glow in the dark to bacteria that don't have it for example.

Is that the guy from the Batman Beyond episode where the new fad is being a real life furry? That was a pretty schway episode.

It made his lips more powerful for sucking dick.

you talk too much and think too little.
Simply pick a candidate, have all of their bodily systems cloned and grown (ie stomach, heart, skin, everything), build an assembly where a closed loop system maintains the organs alive but interconnected so they all feed back to each other, set up control points in between for monitoring systems separately or administering substances directly, spend years identifying genes, and finally adding stimuli over the course of a decade.

>build an assembly where a closed loop system maintains the organs alive but interconnected so they all feed back to each other

like dialysis

That's how your dick falls off.

I'm not a biologist, but that just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

NileRed is awesome.

And how do you plan to do this? I think within the scope of our current understanding. While you think within science fiction

Pic related minus the green stuff.

nothing I've mentioned is impossible today since dialysis exists, the tech to map genes exist, the ability to strip organs of their original cells and replace them with cloned cultures exist, where our bodies are made from the same stuff found on earth. It's not impossible just takes freedom and intrigue.

>catgirls
>not a farmhouse full of hucows

we already have hucows but we eat them lol shhh

Ah I saw the dialysis post. Didn't think about that I'll admit. This is certainly a long process and very unethical but would I guess work. It's basically controlled trial and error and I would applaud the man with the funding and time to do this

all that would be needed is money and time to develop a blueprint

Have fun with unknown, undocumented side effects, derp.

>not wanting the green stuff

>buy bootleg muscle gene injections from Chinese lab online
>inject them
>wake up next day as a bigger

Fucking bootleg gene hacks.

Not for me, I look like a piece of shit, yet I'm the strongest person in my environment. You do you, I'll stick to what works.

I meant nigger, not bigger.

Maybe next he can inject himself with straight genes and stop being a faggot.

You know, maybe we are repeating the cycle of the previous civilizations lol. Those minotaurs and beasts of all sorts of mythical things...

except there is no gay gene

or inject himself with employment

kek

no user that was just boredom and peyote

We are repeating the same mistakes History lessons literally do no good and it shows. Better off shutting the fuck up about history and just keeping the good bits. Like love thy neighbor, don't steal, don't kill. etc., The earth goes through cataclysmic events that nearly wipes out all life and we have proof of this. God's way of saying, you fucked up.

>history
>quotes the bible

You're getting the two confused senpai

Darwin award soon