Kanna is too sexy.

I'd like to relieve my frustrations on between her breasts

I need someone to protect me from those thighs

No, Kanna is cute.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

in fact, it's probably kanna who would protect you

repost because I didn't see the thread autosage

Absolutely this.
I'm worried that they end it with an Iruru cliffhanger honestly. It might be alright if they somehow just decide to guarantee an S2 with that, but I won't hold my breath.

>Don't take away my maid. She's mine.
needs to be the end (or at least the end before one last little light-hearted gag scene). Kobayashi needs to pet the chorogon's head in her lap.

tooru best doragon

Want this butt on my face

>Dragon is reptile
>They have big mammary glands
H O W ?
O
W
?

>tfw no unaging dragon mommy to cuddle me every night and protect me and be absolutely heartbroken when she outlives me

That's how they would look if they were human. It has nothing to do with being giant lizards.

So Saikawa maid is a dragon Slayer?

Dragon Layer, more like. She's gonna rape Elma and then cheer her up with food.

Yes she is

My african americans

Thoru best dragon. Though I wish I had been molested by Lucoa as a child. I wish the busty dragon with her busty bust let me bust a nut all over her the second I hit puberty. I wish I could rest my head on her big, fat titties and have her make disgraceful comments brazenly in public. I want to take a bath with her and sit between her thick thighs with her boobs pressed into my back as she gently strokes my rock-hard cock and gently hums songs people wrote of her back when she was a goddess into my ear. I want to be molested by a dragon.

supreme

that's beautiful man

I have 300 files on my Maid Dragon folder please help.

I want to see Tohru in a wedding dress

At my wedding

you better have a vagina

Does anyone have a gif of the log falling on her head?

I've been putting off watching this show for a while, I normally hate SoL and most anime in general. I'm very much a Black Lagoon/Hellsing kinda man. But after marathoning up to the sports festival today and lurking in these threads for about a week it's really opened my eyes to the truth.
to my surprise, Kanna isn't best girl, Fafnir is.
Th-thanks Sup Forums

WORLD CLASS

(You)

I'm getting really tired of this gag.

best smile
best maid
best chorogon

no.

>I'm worried that they end it with an Iruru cliffhanger honestly
It still could work in favor of Tooru and Kobayashi, but you'd end up sacrificing some of Iruru's development that happened during later chapters.

I tried anons, I tried really hard to make her my favorite but I just couldn't once faf entered the picture.
If it makes you feel any better she's my second favorite ;_;

Can we at least agree Elma is worst girl?
I don't have any problems with her inherently, she just brings the least to the table in my opinion

friendly reminder

>only 300

Why is she so perfect bros?

fixed that for you

Don't fucking bully my mom

caring dragon wife
and tall
and affectionate

What artist do you want to see make /ss/ doujins?

Because cute 2d dragon girl that is loving and willing to serve herself to you

Fafnir

Fuck off.

>people say to not lewd the loli dragon despite her being lewd is canon

>You will never kidnap Shouta
>You will never brutally torture him
>Lucoa will never search the city in desperation for him, becoming more distraught as time passes
>She will never finally find him, barely alive and maimed
>You will never taunt her by a video tape you left behind about how Shouta kept calling out for her to help him and she never showed up until he was basically dead
>She will never go on a world wide rampage tracking you down while everyone is powerless to stop her
>She will never find you and do unspeakable horrors upon your form
>Your final moments will never be tied down to a stone slab as Shouta, now recovered kills you in the ways of Aztec sacrifice as Lucoa instructed him

Some fags don't know about lolis you want to dick and lolis you want to protect. Kanna is more on the former.

a cute girl that wants you to eat her flesh as a signal of her love is the purest

Absolutely disgusting. I hate you fags.

All lolis are to be protected, but kanna is literal fap bait. Just as much as Elma and Mexico.

Also Am I the only one that gets the vibe that Kobayashi doesn't remotely reciprocate Tohru's feelings?

say hi to the feds for me

So is this anime actually good, or is it just more flavor of the month shit?

it's the greatest anime ever made not even memeing

It's nice and very cute

Who has a cuter mother, Riko or Shouta?

someone tell me why the opening and end music is so great

CHU CHU YEAH

PAPAPARAPARRAPRPAPARPARPARPAP

more like BARAPBARAPBARAPBARAPBRAAAAAP

puuDOTsh/uDDMZ/adba9f96cb.webm

Nora Higuma, Mikemono Yuu, or Michiking, to name a few. And these are just people who are still active.

Higuma is a no-brainer, Mikemono Yuu works really great with size difference and could bring that to Shouta and Lucoa, and Michking is a fucking pro at girly shota /ss/.

The ending is really catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=i9C_mapQQa8

Does anyone know how tall Tooru and Kobayashi are?

It really is. The latter half is ok I guess, but overall, I like it.
On the OP, I kind of like it. I have to give it a chance. youtube.com/watch?v=HjIkOl737sY

Kobayashi: 5'9
Tooru: 6'0

optimal cuddling height

my.mixtape.moe/pwdyqq.mp3
The song that came with the OP is really good

>tumblr gif
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

I downloaded that from somebody else's post

No you didn't, fuck off.

I mean I didn't but whatever dumbass, continue to stay in the tumblr hate circlejerk

>tumblr hate circlejerk
End yourself.

Is your autism infectious?

>tumblr hate circlejerk
Fucking kill yourself.

That was pretty good. I'll grab the OP as well then.

samefagging this hard

>tumblr and jojo from the same person
Imagine my shock

>25 seconds apart
stop posting

>>
shouta is an fucking retard.

sorry i wasn't aware that the title of a tooru gif (frankly I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out) would invoke the austistic rage of people

Oh no, somebody posted a GIF from Tumblr. The horror. This thread will never be the same again. Nay, this BOARD will never be the same again because of a Tumblr GIF somebody posted. How dare this person not be a hopeless autist like the rest of us and hate anything that even breathes on Tumblr.

>didn't know tumblr gifs weren't accepted on Sup Forums
>renaming a tumblr gif
See

because by lurking you build up enough images to not have to use tumblr. they are shit quality, filtered, and take up far more space. there is literally zero reason to ever post them.

Even my response got deleted.

I haven't really noticed to be honest, I'd replace them if I had larger versions though. Out of 190+ pictures I have like 5 with a tumblr filename

she's chewing on pantsu right?
That's what "delicates" are... Aye?

IRURU WHEN?
R
U
R
U

W
H
E
N
?

Underwear in general. And she is probably sucking on them.

I can actually see the cour ending at that scene. It just feels pretty cheap to gyp Iruru out of any development even if I don't like her -that- much.

Next season

They will probably save Iruru for a season 2 if it will ever happen and just give her a shitload of anime original scenes