Why isn't hitler as taboo in India?

Why isn't hitler as taboo in India? youtu.be/VpBwT1KYBSE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper
edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/how-scotland-was-enjoying-curry-as-far-back-as-1700s-1-3800381
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India_under_the_British_Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=FAbd1VJE-JE
nber.org/papers/w12613
nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/the-sad-truth-behind-the-viral-meme-of-sanjay-and-durgesh.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe because the Swastika is a Buddhist symbol and a common sight

Didn't Hitler have a good relationship with india.

Not everyone is as brainwashed about the Nazis as we are in the West.

The other day I was talking to someone in the Philippines and I asked them if they learned about the holocaust. They said "Yeah I think I've heard about before it but I'm not sure what it is and we didn't learn much about it in school."

Meanwhile, here in the US, they're giving children fucking PTSD in classrooms by showing them gruesome wartime footage with piles of emaciated bodies getting bulldozed and the children are told that it happened because a supremely evil man named Hitler hated the poor innocent Jews for no reason.

they don't give a shit about us, bollywood is a lot bigger than hollywood, the west is dying

because poo

He seemed to like most of Asia.

Yes. A revolutionary (or whatever people call him) called Subhash Chandra Bose had a fairly good relationship with Hitler as well as the Japs because he believed that they could help us in overthrowing the British Raj during WW 2. His life and death were both surrounded by fascinating and mysterious circumstances.

Also, Hitler didn't rule us for 200 years, destroy our economy and practically leave us piss poor. Also that song doesn't praise Hitler in any way.

> for industrial use only

Swastika is Hindu

>buddhist
Show your real flag, I want to know where dipshits like you are bred

>Hitler didn't rule us for 200 years, destroy our economy and practically leave us piss poor

>be English
>go to India
>build ports, rail lines, schools, hospitals, courts and government in India
>leave them a functioning and advanced economy just like in Australia
>abandon Australia in WW2 to defend poos
>leave India and watch them poo on generations of English sacrifice
>meanwhile Australia is strong
>read on Sup Forums that a poo blames you for ruining their economy
>rage

No jews

destroy your economy?
oh wait yes, the industrialization, mechanization and efficiency wiped away your medieval textile companies.

without the British you would afghanistan-tier instead of starting your own space program.

>poo going full fash

what the fuck am I looking at. So poos think that Hitler was some sort of hero or something?

Hitler and Gandhi were bros

>be Indian (lol idk how there was no unified india then)
>Anglos come to trade
>Whatcangowrong.gif
>Whites start killing local economies anf business for profit
>Build shit-tier ports for mostly imports
>Build shit tier hospitals
>Build shit tier trains
>Build shit tier schools
>Force people into labour
>Shoot random indians for fun
>Stave Indians cuz "Hindus are beastly people with beastly religion"
>Reduce India's 23% international market share to 2%

>Anglos now "We did you favour by colonizing you and shieeeeeeeet."

Listen Anglo. Just hand over your job and fuck off. Live on your NEET bux and don't get in our way as we take your jobs.

First you have to learn to poo in the loo.

You got any better arguments than an old meme?

major in the wehrmacht

They got loo's boys. Let's pack it up. Looked like we have been foiled.

Because they weren't in the immediate proximity (no land or resources to steal) but could be convinced to send their people to die in exchange for some sweet words.

He tried to cozy up to the beaners too because he thought they would be retarded enough to attack us for him.

Kek all Indians are fucking barbarians who can't even chew with their mouth closed
Stop posting and kill yourself

fun fact here, that hose is to combat the witch that may or may not be sleeping in the pipe

you should have got some chocolate or something and smeared it on the floor. you'd get a lot of (you)s. or even gone outside and taken a picture of the dirt with the timestamp note
heres a secret for indians: embrace the poo troll
if i were indian id go and troll a designated shitting street

Fun Fact: Americans are nigg tier mutts. Don't let their lighter shade fool you

He had a good relationship with just about all nations apart from those governed by politicians who answered to (((them)))

the brits united india, they saved you from countless millions of dead in brother wars

Grow up

Who got numbas

>when you're so asshurt you take a picture of your ass holder on christmas

Who cares? They smell terrible and their country is a disaster.

>that hose is to combat the witch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daayan

it is believed that daayan lives in an area of the village, and an evil spirit resides within them. Villagers believe these women destroy everything good. Daayans are reported in and around cemeteries, abandoned battlefields, crossroads, toilets and squalid places.

It's considered odd to chew with the mouth closed. Somebody had to point that out to me because I had believed some westerner talking about table manners.
The logic here is this: chew food properly, your body will have less problems digesting it and you'll fart less.

audibly kekd
thanks based ally

What did India have that we went there for in empire days?

Poo is not worth conquering a nation.

Oh, I don't know.
Something with a certain spice being called black gold and how it was sold en masse in India.

This looks like such an amazing thread

>black gold
?
tea?

If Brits weren't in the way we wouldn't have been any different from Europe like entity. Each state would have been an independent country.

>Be mutt
>See an Indian with better toilet
>THERE ARE WITCHES IN TOILETS!!!! REEEE!!!

>Village
>Villagers
That doesn't apply to us

>implying this photo wasn't posted hundred of times before
Wot

Goys, Indiachan is up

No flags, unfortunately, they'd take you for another Pajeet.

You're indian. That alone is a nullifier in any reasonable place

Secondly, that toilet is unused you stupid poo. It has no signs of wear and tear
I bet you are a shower shitter aren't you

We haven't taught third world countries enough about how bad the Holocaust was.

You worship cows, you eat like cows, you defecate like cows

You mongoliod ancestors came for spices now you guys can't even stand spicy food. You make your ancestors sad, anglo user

you forced me to do this

>Each state would have been an independent country.
No, each state would have been gobbled up by muslimpoos
It's happening now though, now that the british left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pepper
You could literally search for "black gold" on wikipedia and find this.
Indians weren't really fans of tea before the British came in. It was majorly exported from China, which was under the Qing dynasty back then IIRC

Curry was invented by a Scot, pooboy.

Cuz we know how to shit properly unlike, you abos who shit like moneys, clog the toilets with paper and mark your toilets with piss like dingos

In the 1750's the British stole 3000 years of saved gold silver and copper from India and forbade them from weaving cloth or dyeing it. This created an artificial depression in their economy that caused 10 million to die.

The Brits made the NAZIs look like rank amateurs when it came to genocide.

Ghandi the saint loved Hitler.

all that way for some fucking pepper..! lol.
hardly seems worth it.

nice toilet, 80% as good as mine. Much better than filthy barbarians who wipe using >dry paper

All of Asia like Hitler except for the commies, user.
It's like the opposite of the West, where everyone bar fascists consider Hitler to be Satan incarnate.

>70% hindus
>20% muslims
>10% other religions including atheists
Get your stats right, abbo

>Thinks tikka masala is the only curry in the world
>Doesn't know tikka masala was made by a Paki in Scotland cuz bleached niggers can't digest spices
Get your history right, paki

You mean Paneer Tikka. Indian-style Curry wasn't "invented" by one person

Ayo
Hol up
*shakes head*
Whitey don’t know that
*releases pungent BO*
WE
HAZ
TOILET

% poo
% poo
% poo
>Get your stats right, successful first world colonist

Fixed that for ya poo. Just like the british gave muslimpoos a country. And you're still losing territory to muslimpoos

From the wiki page:
A riddle authored by Saint Aldhelm, a 7th-century Bishop of Sherborne, sheds some light on black pepper's role in England at that time:
I am black on the outside, clad in a wrinkled cover,
Yet within I bear a burning marrow.
I season delicacies, the banquets of kings, and the luxuries of the table,
Both the sauces and the tenderized meats of the kitchen.
But you will find in me no quality of any worth,
Unless your bowels have been rattled by my gleaming marrow.

Ungrateful shitskin

>Kek all Indians are fucking barbarians >who can't even chew with their mouth >closed
>Stop posting and kill yourself

Checked and ke’kd

>don't get in our way as we take your jobs
Oh shit, is that why microsoft security won't hire me?

Seriously though poo, your people are lowest caste in every society. That's why you poos steal neet level jobs after lying about being in school

Proof or BTFO, dingo

Currie is a Scots surname you daft git.
edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/how-scotland-was-enjoying-curry-as-far-back-as-1700s-1-3800381

Nice. Also, pepper was a great way to hide the soft stink of spoiled to nearly spoiled meat

I'm white, retired and live in a first world country
And I use the toilet

Problem poo?

>microsoft security won't hire you
Wait, why the fuck are Indians going abroad for infosec jobs when India itself has huge vacancies and employers willing pay more than their foreign counterparts?
What the fuck mate? Is this really true?

>Fellow user asks for proof
>Starts ranting
You, truly, are a sub human abbo

Because they are trying to scam noobs. They are not really microsoft security, or the FBI or the IRA or the tax office

W-we developed you and sheeeit

So why don't they hire whites instead for the same job?

Sorry poo, you want an abbo, look in the mirror. Also proof of degeneracy is the amount of pooabbo babies around. Literally no difference betwix the "parents"

But i digress, You just have to look at how the poos act towards thier womenfolk. Like muslims
Each other, like muslims
Oh and more muslimpoos are getting political power

Whites don't want to live in india

I thought you're talking about australia

Proof, Mr. Abo or BTFO.
This time it better be a new article or a statistic from a reliable source, not a bant or a rant.

ranjeep said. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he though

>its whatever we call it in our own language
Yeah curry is a meme and the chef if tikka masala was a Bangladeshi, but probably counts as a citizen in west Pakistan

They haven't gone through Jewish indoctrination I assume.

>Asks for proof
>Delivers a copy-pasta
I bet Emus have more IQ points than you.

it's an indo-european symbol

Think again, leaf

We gave you a massive head start on the rest of Asia and you threw it away. Well at least you are doing better than Pakistan.

>industrialization
>mechanization
>in India
>under british rule
Wait wot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India_under_the_British_Raj
(I have better sources than this confirming the same facts, don't sperg about me using wikipedia)

Lol no. You gutted the Indian economy down to just agriculture and agricultural produce

Explain it.
Don't just affirm.

We gave you the funds to become the world's sole superpower but you threw it away for American cock

Resources, not funds.

Well gosh golly, it looks like the spirit of Christmas has brought together India and Neo Nazis of Sup Forums, Ho ho ho merry Christmas, to all a Heil Hitler, and to all Hitlers a Heil !

I just found the cringest video. This currynigger

youtube.com/watch?v=FAbd1VJE-JE

>promised to liberate india from the Anglo (look up the Indian Legion and Chandra Bose)
>Aryan=INDO-European
>not many jews in India
>Swastika is particularly popular

marry christmas to you too leaf

See pic. Its New Zealands exports. An agricultural economy can do well if you have the right people.

Indians chose to have a billion children and become over populated instead of developing a first world economy.

and a happy new year

The length of the British rule is negatively correlated with all our dependent variables indicating that the longevity of British rule in a district had a negative impact on its economic performance. While the coefficient on the length of British rule is statistically insignificant in
many specifications, it is significant for population density, employment shares in services, agricultural productivity and food grain productivity. Since institutional stability is likely to be correlated with longevity of rule, this negative correlation suggests that British institutions did
not have their intended effects. Indeed, agricultural productivity and industrial development remained stagnant during the British colonial period (Blyn (1966), Gadgil (1972), Roy (2000)).
Despite the introduction of private property rights and a formal judicial system in India, differences in the race and culture of government officials and their subjects may have created poor incentives for the implementation of policies favorable for long-run development.
Source: nber.org/papers/w12613
And no, I'm not cherrypicking statistics. The general consensus seems to be that the British rule had an overall negative impact on India's economy.
Also, you can't call it development when basically everyone was forced to make poppy to send to the Chinese.

They are extremely ignorant of world history, a lot of them only know he was a powerful head of state and he had the swastika as his symbol so maybe he really respected India, if you ask him what his policy was on jews they wouldn't know.

Do you guys have any heart? Disgusting.
nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/the-sad-truth-behind-the-viral-meme-of-sanjay-and-durgesh.html

And financial support from the british monarchy.
New Zealand is one of the successful colonies like Australia, Canada and USA because they were able to exterminate the native population. Thats why they got huge financial support from the crown