archive.is/afseF)
archive.is/1T987)
youtube.com/watch?v=N7-y-A3D5bk
twitter.com/thekue20/status/945146668915351552
youtu.be/qTx-sdR6Yzk
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BXPFZjK2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hey whatever happened to that (mayor, senator?) race where the Republican & Democrat came in dead even and the winner has to be pulled out of a hat?

What will Santa bring Barron for Christmas?

YEAR OF THE DOG COMING

PREPARE FOR THE AWOOS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Trump has signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, giving Americans $1.5 trillion in tax cuts and slashing the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21% - 91% of middle-class Americans will receive a tax cut (archive.is/b5z7T)
>The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has also gotten rid of the Obamacare Individual Mandate - Americans are no longer penalized for opting out of Obamacare (archive.is/YQibE)
>Boeing, Fifth Third Bancorp, Wells Fargo, AT&T, Comcast, Washington Bank, and Bank of America are all raising their wages/giving bonuses to their employees in response to Trump’s tax cuts (imgur.com/a/ZrWek)
>Boeing will invest $300 million in the American economy, AT&T will invest $1 billion, and Comcast will invest over $50 billion in response to tax cuts (imgur.com/a/ZrWek)
>Patriots owner Robert Kraft building factory in North Carolina after tax cuts (archive.is/GeEZI)
>DOW closes at a record high for the 70th time this year (24,792), the most record closes in a calendar year (archive.is/iW0kL)
>DOW rises 5000 points in a year for the first time ever (archive.is/atYC5)
>Since the election, the DOW is up 34.9%, the NASDAQ is up 34%, and the S&P 500 is up 25.2% (imgur.com/a/i3yEl)
>Trump threatens to cut foreign aid to countries that oppose his Jerusalem decision (archive.is/Rk4ey)
>2017 US crime rates expected to show drop off (archive.is/sSSDw)
>Trump unveils “America First” national security strategy (archive.is/DexS1)
>Trump administration removes climate change from list of national security threats (archive.is/cZLkX)
>Trump signs Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption (archive.is/M2MQX)

>Congress to investigate Obama scheme to nix investigation into Hezbollah terrorists (archive.is/b8t70)
>Jeff Sessions orders new look into Uranium One criminal investigation (archive.is/5EH66)
>Retail sales are up 5.8% compared to last year (archive.is/TMEgu)
>Demand for U.S.-Made Durable Goods Rises in November - up 1.3% (archive.is/8QSLh)
>Home sales have hit their best numbers in 10 years - up 17.5% (archive.is/afseF)
>Trump administration approves $42 million arms deal with Ukraine (archive.is/1T987)

merry christmas!

NPR does a special on black Santa. Not once is a black asked why they can't celebrate a white Santa. Would that indicate some prejudice?

HEIL SANTA

What did /ptg/ think of Last Jedi?

rumor has it, trump will sign an additional human trafficking executive order tonight. merry christmas!

Take Two and Awoo in the Morning

It's a Virginia house of delegates election. I don't think they do the drawing until later this week. I fully expect a lawsuit to happen before then as well.

MAGA

MERRY CHRISTMAS
MAGA

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

yugioh cards and uncle spicers softcore doujin collection

I liked the part where she died.

Doesn't matter. Your not needed

happy holidays drumpalumpakims

>Rebels literally btfo

>Jedi Intellectuals

guess that's why I didn't go see it in theaters

HANDBANANA NO

didn't watch it.

I'm not a man child, so I don't watch Star Wars

kek i was just talking to my reddit-browsing normalfag relatives and even they hated this shit

kek is this real?

hopefully a best friend!

The nuclear codes

I walked out laughing after Admiral Purplehair kamikaze'd.

Christ is born.

Haven't watched since getting jar-jar'd.

>when you're too intelligent to be watched

Comfy Christmas. I should turn up the heat a few degrees.

Garbage. At least the normies realize that the fake nerd Jews are trying to deceive them. The movie is making much less money than TFA and I hope that it continues to stagger off into failure.

>tfw remembering how crazy Sup Forums was when Trump won
youtube.com/watch?v=N7-y-A3D5bk
I want to go to those good old days. All those posts saying that Sup Forums was gonna die after the election were right. We're a shambling corpse of our former glory. I know we all said we'd be fine with dying, just as long as Trump won, but I miss the old spirit of this place. 2020 just won't be the same.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

>crashing this spaceship
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

we don't deserve a timeline so just

>Vice Admiral Gender Studies
Nope

it's just sad they want our precious daughters growing up aspiring to be a bitch-faced cunt like her :(

Wow I want to recycle now

Pretty wasted and losting interest. Getting hounded by lefties tho. Anyone that knows anything about Assange I got a lotta bites here.

twitter.com/thekue20/status/945146668915351552

Merry Christmas guys. I'll catchya tomorrow afternoon.

I don't think liberals will enjoy this as much as the rooster version.

Lmao. Trump/GOP/Congressional ballot numbers not budging even with a tax bill that literally gives money away to people.

What Trumplicans don't understand is that people aren't voting based on economics, they're voting based on their disapproval of Trump's disgusting character and embarrassing example in the Oval Office. No legislation or policy is going to improve those numbers because the problem is baked into Trump's personality.

Oh yeah take this!

I this song is legitimately the only addition I like to the OT. Yub Nub was ok though.

It was still not too bad. As long as you don't look too hard any any specific scenes. So pretty bad actually.

amen

he's gone too far

>le Sup Forums is le dead meme XD
only redditors who came here in 2014/15 and watch dumb shit like molymeme and murdoch memedoc say this
We are currently living in the golden age of Sup Forums and you are either a complete newfag or retarded if you can't see that.
>inb4 someone who wasn't even here for zimzam claims that was a superior time (protip: it wasn't)

Can you guess the reasons

Do it. Be comfy and warm.

I was here when Sup Forums was /new/ and memeflags were the norm. This is definitely not a golden age.

>Santa is moving to the South Pole
>he's a climate change refugee
>sauce the Canadian government
Day of the rake when?

It was fun picking the kike flag. I wish that was an option again.

TWO CHINESE TRUMP ANIMAL STATUES???? ZLURRMPGHHH!!!!

what did lush mean by this??

Being an environmentalist is gay af

Recycling or no home?

no one knows. there's a rumor about hillpepe's medical records

>the poles are melting
>so I'll move from one pole to the other

>ID: fuG
I like you, user. Merry Christmas!

The medical records are very poorly faked.

I just don't understand why they treat him like a foreign emperor. I can see why people from a Western nation would, but China?

Asian's have an affinity for the weirdest shit.

Trump has made the country say merry christmas again. Remember that before you sleep tonight. Merry Christmas!!

Its white
its white
its white...

Hey frens, been gone the past few days with Christmas stuff. What have I missed?

>likes Star Wars
>is a massive faggot

>le 52% producer

they're the same.

Right, I'm sure those numbers wouldn't go up at all if the 24/7 negative press were to stop for just one week, right?

But hey at least you're now admitting average Americans will benefit from the new tax plan.

Spaceballs was the best Star Wars movie in the series.

today i showed my dad my wallpaper, pic related, and he utters the words "Ted Cruz is a moron"

Trump is a bad ass and does whatever the fuck he wants. Great strength and it shows. They respect that unlike the limp-wristed child fucker, Obama.

that's one reason i say it's a rumor. i think those are fakes from last year

youtu.be/qTx-sdR6Yzk

Love,

New Hampshire!!!

Sorry you're upset the press won't give positive coverage to Trump's retard sperging on Twitter.

its not difficult. trump projects strength, confidence, and business acumen. pragmatic qualities that are tangible in the insectoid mind of the common chinaman.

>Call about a loud party
>On Christmas Day
Juden raus!

Sounds like someone didn't get their delegates for the day!

I'm sorry you have to work on christmas eve.. Here's a sympathy (you)

Alex Jones does blow (cut to 45:00)

youtube.com/watch?v=K6BXPFZjK2s

Is Drumpf even white?

Wrong thread, Robert.

22.2% of European Americans are under 18. 15.8% are over 65. 40% are over 45. States in red are where more European Americans are dying then being born

>fuG
a warm, stuffy, or smoky atmosphere in a room
Merry Christmas to you too!

That...is disappointing

If you had actually been here for more than like 1.5 years you would have just ignored me instead of trying to salvage your reputation on an anonymous korean underwater basketweaving forum
Your redditor instincts have betrayed you, best to leave now before digging the hole even deeper

Just read the entire article. They're literally complaining that the films are too white and heterosexual and there aren't enough interracial relationships. Also, scenes where a dad assumes his daughter would use money to get her nails done at the mall and a woman who laments her war reporting career and wishes for a picket fence and a family are apparently ungodly sexist.

awww yes, the completely unpredictable FuckWhitePpl(TM) from Slate

I love this man so fucking much

Speak english you dumb gook

Those numbers