>shaping your political beliefs around video games and Star Wars
Give me a single good reason why we shouldn't bump up the voting age to 26
>voters actually have personal responsibility
>higher chance of being actual members of society
>higher chance of interacting with other people to establish values in society
>less chance to vote based on infantile bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rijpU5yD55I
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should only be able to vote if you can produce proof of paying taxes.

Also the sudden influx of immigrants turning states blue is something to keep in mind

This works too. The fact that neet faggots get a say in politics is insane

>its ok when we do it with forced jew media campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=rijpU5yD55I

I'd rather have blue votes in regularly blue stats than retarded reactionary bullshit brought on by entertainment media. these larping teenbros are garbage
>endless star wars threads
SAD

This.

How dare anyone suppose they may dictate how tax dollars are used if they didn't contribute to the tax dollars?

The ancient Greek democracy was superior, only land owners because the senate would only legislate about land laws.

you should only be allowed to vote if you voted for trump desu

Like conservatives can ever win the youth vote. Young people want technologists. They want to live in a fast-changing world full of awesome hopes. You aren't even willing to concede materialism, much less technologism. You're just puppets of your deathgods, just like muslims. You'll have hell in this life for your refusal to acknowledge that the true meaning of god's creation is WITHIN god's creation, theists.

Being anti meritocracy is anti technology, the left is deliberately sabotaging the technology industry via affirmative action. There's literally a 30% chance it's been a Marxist plot to disrupt capitalism, stagnate technological development and keep work simple and accessible for low iq workers. Young people do not want this.

Young white men aren't voting for conservatives, they're voting reactionarily against the regressives.

>shaping your political beliefs around video games and Star Wars

that's the left
they're the ones going to protests with those "trump is le voldemort" signs and comparing shit to harry potter, game of thrones, and star wars

Ideal requirements for voting
>biologically male
>ownership of property

you forgot
>white

>pass user is a faggot
Imagine my surprise

>Give me a single good reason why we shouldn't bump up the voting age to 26
Only taxpayers or veterans should be allowed to vote

that too

Increasing the voter age is pushed more among right wing ideologies that left wing. Liberalism appeals to emotions, something that young people have trouble with (among others). It takes life experience to break the conditioning of emotional exploitation.

And just to elaborate, I agree the voter age should be increased to ~30.

The next generation doesn't

forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/

you mean
>imagine my shock

one vote per household

Just another generation of teenagers holding edgy political beliefs that they will grow out of by the time they finish college. This literally happens every generation.

Except people almost never "grow" into liberalism, they start liberal and get conservative with age. If these kids are "lolbertarians" now, theyre gonna be asking the JQ in 10 years

Because most Star Wars fanatics are in their 40's.

>proof of paying taxes
VAT

Pretty much this. Only people who pay taxes should have a say in how their dollar is spent