Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

get a job you unemployed wanker, don't be jealous

>largest private employers
11 universities, all public

Ah hell yeah. Hail DIA!

I will NOT defend this. I think it's disgusting that a company is giving people jobs. How can we get the government to prevent companies from hiring people?

People on that graph are on an actual payroll. Other companies use either immigrants or contract workers. That and due to technology, you don't need that many people anymore. It's all automation and computers.

You're right OP. We should nationalize Walmart so that the government can be the sole provider for groceries. After all, who could you even think to trust more than them?

Americans will defend this.

>Organ
>wheat thins
Figures

i think that amazon has taken the lead over boeing in washington. half the damn buildings in downtown seattle are either amazon owned or leased.

I'd like to know why you think this is an issue.

>Lays
Fucking trash.

Hillary states: highly advanced ultra high IQ modern civilization

Trump states: highly advanced mart sharting

That's a completely pointless statistic... If every job employed 20 people, the one that employs 21 is the largest employer.

Your chart isn't telling us anything. It isn't telling us by how much they beat the next largest, what % of employees of a given state work for them. It's just a random factoid with no real relation or impact to anything. Go fuck yourself.

>retail company is the largest employer
Where is the problem?
>154435076
Lowest IQ demographics unanimously voted for Clinton.

>Hillary states
A

>in low prices we trust

The parts of those states that voted for Trump shart in the mart.

Cape cod potato chips are GOAT

>Penn went Lay's not Utz or Herr's
Into the trash with Penn. Fucking traitors to the local brands.

Universities are probably due to healthcare networks. UNC Healthcare network has swallowed up half the state's hospital systems

They provide millions with products are more affordable prices. Only a Eurofag would be so brainwashed to think their inefficient lifestyle was better

walmart state here, its fucking hilarious too because if someone admits they work at walmart everyone instantly turns their nose up at them

Basically this. It's not like walmart employs most people in those states or something, it's just the largest employer out of thousands of employers.

Baitin

>biggest retailer in the world creates jobs for millions of people
>bad
communist logic

No, I really won't

What's going on at Denver Airport?

Wal mart is so based. I just wish mine were open 24-hours. There's nothing more awesome than going in at 3AM and avoiding all the morons that almost kill me in the parking lot with their cars

This. New England may be liberal, but it is a great place politics aside.

lol the 2nd to 5th employer in every walmart state is probably hospital shit. The medical bureacracy is insane in our country

Illuminati headquaters

DIA best airport

IKR, what faggots

It's called C A P I T A L I S M

Make Trump the President of Walmartstan while civilized states get a decent government.

WA with the only real actual job that matters. Everyone else is a bitch nigger and your name is Tobe.

>Me American. Me work for minimum wage. Me superior
God damn you fuckers go crazy for your marts. Lets hope you get trampled to death next Black Friday sale

Envy: Communist Post Edition

Oregon*

>designated shitting streets

your opinion is invalid and your country will probably get nuked by mudshit pajeets who look like you but whose ancestors were too weak to stave of islamification.

Now be a good little pajeet and post another Le 56% Amerimutt meme because at the end of the day that is all a little sad man like you has.

>Defends marts better than Net Neutrality
I wish you defended your Net Neutrality with the same passion that you're showing now to defend your Mart.
So saddening to see the marts will be first in line to get nuked

Pajeet, build us some next level 3D printers so we don't have to go to walmart anymore.

In return we will send you our classified schematics for indoor plumbing.

>tfw cityfag never been to a Walmart

haven't seen ralph in a while.

Better than Vermont's Triscuits.
t.Oregonian

This desu.
We need to start banning jobs.
What if some poor black young man got employed and degraded in this system?
It's racist.

States where the fucking university system is employing the most should be staggeringly eye opening.

13 year Walmart associate reporting in. At least I can be employed anywhere i go to thanks to thousands of Walmart stores that exist in the US.

>Lays
I think you mean walkers dumb yanks

As says, stop being a fucking welfare refugee and get a job you jealous cunt

Mart worker like you won't be able to afford that level of 3D printers. Why bother?

meanwhile you're posting from a third world bathroom

The fact he's posting from a bathroom is really surprising

It won't bring your net neutrality back tho

So what should be the biggest employer? Government?

Anyways, they should at least try to invest in Walmart.

>Colorado
>Largest employer is a fucking "airport"
Tell me again Sup Forums that DIA isn't a conspiracy or it's all in my head.

>Government should give money private companies instead of public healthcare and education
When will your drop your jew habits

>13 years.

Jesus Christ dude... I worked in a local grocery store for seven and I wanted to die before I hit the 10 year union vesting.

is that shower head on a hose what you use instead of toilet paper or is that what flushes the toilet?

>that image
So you dislike Israel and Judaism? Are you an Antisemite?!?!

>literal shit country full of shit trying to bantz
cute mean while clean up your fucking country, and stop using cow shit for power.

That hose (bidet spray) is what we use to wash our ass with cuz wiping isn't clean enough. Water pressure is strong enough to wash everything easily. Flushes are just like regular ones nothing new there.

Most of Colorado employment is in small sectors. Like seasonal snow park employee, pot grower, and 'software developer'. There isn't a large company in Colorado.

31,000 people who work at DIA. Which is insane. Like what the fuck do they all do? Food court and baggage handlers?

At least you have unions.

I hope, at the very least, that you eventually have a better job? I'll never br able to say the same as I'm in my mid 30s and failed the GED exam twice.

Oh wow.. Germanistani has the spine to defend jews but not themselves. Looks like cultual enrichment is working out great there.

>Stop using bio-fuels and burn Jew brand oil instead
Your country is going places, Mr. Mutt

Is that your village's only toilet?

The union didn't do shit though. It was long since in the pocket of corporate and wages had been frozen since 1989. All things considering if wages had kept up with inflation I might've stuck with it.

But whatever. I work for a winery making 49k a year. Not a lot by Sup Forums standards but it keeps me afloat with a bit of personal luxury and savings.

If you can get a GED go work for a Amazon Warehouse and stick it out for two years. You'll get a couple stocks.

>Village
I had more expectation from you, Kangaroo humper

SJW training camps?

A high school diploma is pretty worthless. You can always put on your resume that you graduated. Nobody checks that anyways.

Ok whatever, but I'm freaked out that Denver International Airport is the largest employer in all of Colorado. WTF!? An airport?!

Don't get uppity with me, Pajeet, literally half your country shits in the street. For fuck's sake, there are cunts starving in the gutter and you dickheads worship cows.

In Calif, the UC system is 10 large universities plus many of them operate hospitals and other research arms, like Scripps Inst of Oceanography etc.
And that doesn't even count the Cal State public university system nor the public community colleges. It's big business.

There are more people shitting in the streets of India then the population of Australia, New Zealand and America combined.

>Country founded by lowlife criminals
>Half population are gooks
>Asians run 70% life supporting infrastructure
Yeah one half shits on streets while other half shits on dickheads like you. Just admit it Asians are far better than whites at doing jobs . If white Aussies were so good, why would the fear losing jobs to some cow worshiping street shitting Indians?

I don't even see Wise and that's the brand we buy in NJ. Fuck Ritz!

We're not afraid of losing our jobs, cunt, we're afraid you're going to come here and shit in our streets as well. Not to mention that you shitskins enjoy a bit of gang rape as well.

>SEETHING
DING-DONG DIDDLY CRINGEOLA

Have sex

A real Washingtonian would say Tim's.

>"OOGA BOOGA I'M WHITE!!!" said the Mutt

>Not afraid to loose our jobs
NEETs like you would never step out of your homes or get laid so why bother?

Tim's are dank af

Basically this and you just know half the university jobs are full of people shamming all day behind a desk, not doing any work.

Tim's Dill Pickle chips mah favorite

Well, of course. The map is only private employers. If they included the government, you'd see Wal-Mart disappear in favor of state and federal governments. I'm not sure why the public universities were included but I guess they have reasons.

Ya Ding-Dong Diddly Worked your self into a Ding-Dong Diddly shoot ya pinhead

Just going to ignore the bit about your race's penchant for sexual assault? Can't really refute it, can you?

>hurr durr you're a neet lol
Weak banter mate, fucking typical of an Indian being worthless when he's up to bat

Okay and? You'd rather corporations not branch out and purposely hold themselves and the economy back?

Oi 56%!! Your 56 IQ is showing!!

Herrs masterrace reporting in from nj

>implying your not worse then the 56 percent amerimutt

gas yourself?

Ew, that hose looks awfully discolored.

Amen

>Implying Americans are superior
Just fall over and die from your type-1 diabetes already

What is wrong with Walmart?

>Amerisharts consider it a GIFT to be allowed to wageslave away in some mind-destroying consumeristfarm to make some kike rich

It's just beyond me.

Yeah. Dust here is red so it stains a lot of things red too including water. So It's natural

Who are you quoting?

>largest concentration of whites
>best taste in chips
if it weren't for the liberals New England would be perfect tb.h lads

>Literal goblins from India spouting nonsense