Merry Christmas

Just got back from midnight mass, how was yours? You DID go to the midnight mass, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS3vpAWW2Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=gBDFMD5kLvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Church is antithetical to christianity.

had to work

>tfw no midnight mass in the small town that my family lives in
Went to 4:30 mass instead

My local parish doesn't have midnight mass unfortunately and I'd rather not go to mass drunk.

>You DID go to the midnight mass, right user?
You're not supposed to put that part in. You're supposed to humblebrag about your piety and that's enough to make everyone else feel bad. Really, you should have done the usual "how was church" and left it at that.

Muslims burnt down my church. Fucking sand niggers!

Just kidding. Merry Christmas!

Just got back. Filled with casuals. Choir picked some Italian songs and some gregorian style songs that were too hard so basically no one sang lol. Got there early so had a good spot. Happy birthday baby Jesus

And Jesus said hey Peter on this rock I will build my church and whatever you do on earth will apply to heaven

SIKE

Protestant here (Methodist) so I went to 8pm worship service

It was beautiful and amazing

>All the christcucks in this thread
>They dont know religion is one of the biggest blue pills

>leaf
>being a commie

Imagine muh shock

have fun with your failing healthcare system ameritard

yes im the commie who gets free healthcare and better social benefits while also paying lower income taxes

>yes im the commie who gets free healthcare and better social benefits while also paying lower income taxes

> also paying lower income taxes

>lower income taxes

Yo, This nigga retarded

I got a blowjob in the sauna and may have mentioned Jesus when I nutted, I assume that’s the same thing.

It was very good

My family invited me and I still didn't go.

>midnight contraindication services

good goy

>goes to (((church)))
>calls himself redpilled

I didn't go to midnight mass, but I did go to the one at 8:00 because it was at the Catholic church that I prefer. The couple walking in ahead of me was a young BM/WF couple and there was an edgy teen male with pierced ears sitting in the pew in front me who spent mass reading a Neil DeGrasse Tyson book. Not even memeing here; this is the current state of the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.

No I didn't, I don't worship or pray to saints or constantly stand and sit down during service. I did, however, attend a nice Sunday service this Moring. The right way, hope you enjoyed listening to 10 brown babies crying their heads off.

my parish doesn't have midnight mass but we have mass at 8 pm on Christmas eve, of course I went with my family. this year's mass was one of the most beautiful experiences I had, I took the Holy communion again for the first time ages and fuck I felt pretty overwhelmed, almost cried the moment the holy bread was given to me I don't know why, it felt almost as if at last I felt ready again to partake in the Lord's supper (and yes of course I confessed)

I did and it was boring as fuck and I have a hard time believing in it anymore.

This filthy pagan went to Midnight Mass and loved it. Some of us can still cherish the Christian traditions of our childhood without being a bitterfag. A future without Christianity must adopt current rituals, just as the Christians did to the pagans when they swarmed across Europe. Contribute or shut the fuck up.

ITT: holier-than-thou C&E christians

I went to my 1-post by this id thread and saged. Did you?

LMAO

No, I would but I'm going to divine liturgy tomorrow morning.

YO I went to midnight mass. Mary Mother of God in Latin. Big choir in the back, with a flute and I think a harp. Men and women singing. Lots of women in veils, lots of children. There was one chief priest, and maybe like 5 or 7 sub-priests and altar boys. Some wierd knight looking dudes with berets. Funny black caps with pom poms. Incense. Sing-talk the whole time. Packed house in Washington DC, dope stuff really.

I started out the mass looking at all these kids, and I decided that tonight I was going to be selfish, and ask God for a family. Then I heard the gospel, there wasn't even room in the Inn for baby Jeez. So if sometimes I feel like there isn't a place for me in the world, that's okay. I think Jesus helps us to bear our little trials and sufferings with style.

So cool to read this...also, nobody in this country goes to confession before receiving communion if they haven't gone to church in years. People don't even care, although I try to tell people not to if they're with me.

Why do people even celebrate the 25th if December?

I mean, most of these people who do don't even believe in the fiery takes that came from the mouth of a kike on a stick or his whore mother anyway.

It's just a burden time if tear. It no longer has no spirituality. Just a time if tear for capitalists to get together and plan their income from the consumers like yourselves. Even non Christian get involved with Christmas. Atheists too. It's just some burden time of year where you have to spend money to spend on some cuck relatives that you don't even care about. Duck off and keep away from my money. Cunts.

Christcucks, pagans, Atheists, Muslims, and kikes. Fucking neck yourselves

Oh and not that Jesus cares, but this is Sup Forums. The only nigger I saw in the WHOLE JOINT was one of the knight looking guys with a beret. He a gud boi. He dindu nuffin.

My first midnight Christmas Mass. My wifey is lagging on wanting to participate. I'm not being pushy about it just doing my thing.

We are still in RCIA. It was so beautiful. Place was packed. I feel so jealous of the kids that grow up knowing this as their normal. Our baby (halfway through baking) will be fully immersed in this.

Merry Christmas guys

huh, I always confess if I haven't go to mass or have not taken the communion in some time, sometimes tho when there's a special day like Christmass, or Ash Wednesday and such I take the communion but confess during the week

Here in Mexico everyone I know confesses before taking communion and taking communion without confession is seeing in a very bad light by both normal people and the priests

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MS3vpAWW2Zc

There were some nice looking girls

I'm getting baked, eating pringles, smoking weed, playing sims 2 on Ps2, and listening to mysterium fasces.

Full Christmas comfy is in effect

>unironically being religious in 2017
Cucked

Why haven't you accepted the holy ghost into your life user? You are living a fedora meme.

>playing sims 2 on Ps2

you are a female correct?

Well I just finished up epic hour long battles on Ogre battle 64, gonna play some mindless bullshit now to cool down.

Yesh, its was bretty long (1.5h).I also swaped handshakes with others parishioners wishing the pace

By "midnight mass" you mean taking my 15 minute break at Walmart?

Caught the tail-end of mass at my local; the point where communions being given out, a couple of tunes are sung then the priest ecclesiastically tells everyone to GTFO. Was kind of warm and enjoyable. The wafer tasted delicious. Went home to drink more & fantasise about people I want to fuck. Still sorta drunk now. Have a safe one everyone. Love you all;

Last time I went the formerly French Canadian Catholic Church was packed with Flips and their big families. I was the only French Canadian in the joint.

I got stuck at a horribly degenerate burlesque show in downtown Seattle with my Mother, Half-Sister, her Vietnamese boyfriend and his elderly mother.

>I'm getting baked
>smoking weed

FPBP.

The physical church is Satan's attempt to replicate the real spiritual church. Going to church is a proxy for a real relationship with Jesus Christ.

Being a Christian and not going to Mass is like having a wife and never fucking her.

Fuck off normie

> Russians are working today on Christmas
Hahahaha, truly gas niggers slaves of the west. Just think about it
youtube.com/watch?v=gBDFMD5kLvc

It was absolutely beautiful. I went to St Anna's Church (they have the best organ in Warsaw), the homily was 10/10, carried out by an old sage-like hunched priest and was theologically sound, the church was jam-packed and the organist was a real virtuoso, he squeezed everything from the organ. Very nice.
Gaudete, Christus natus est!

I watched the live mass on BBC1, and it made me depressed, because it reminded me that modern immigration is replacement immigration, and the churches all support this. And the city it was broadcast from is a city I love and has changed drastically in just a few years. I tried to just enjoy the mass, but I wondered why they were actively wiping out European demographics and culture while telling us it was healthy and beneficial, when that's clearly bullshit and their church wouldn't exist without Europe.

Catholicuck reporting for duty. Was waiting for a nigger or moslem to shoot up the place but it didn't happen, so I still have some hollow points for later.

Also, priest went on and on about muh refugees: "they just like babby jeebus!" What a joke. The whole time I was thinking that Kek worship holds more sway over the zeitgeist than this pozzed trash mass-religion. It got kiked in Vatican II, and now it is an infectious zombie eating the world. Burn it down.

>But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
1Tim 3:15