THEY'RE MOVING FORWARD. The elite make their next move, hiding more and more in plain site. New taco bell commercial

THEY'RE MOVING FORWARD. The elite make their next move, hiding more and more in plain site. New taco bell commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhcj3sOdckg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Md0XJZlbAk
youtube.com/watch?v=8FbQoI8P7c4
youtube.com/watch?v=4cF6D8zDa9U
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP only because its funny and the state of Sup Forums normally

Nigger. I eat comped sushi, not this shit.

Fucking tacobell.

More videos of them not hiding it

youtube.com/watch?v=0Md0XJZlbAk

youtube.com/watch?v=8FbQoI8P7c4

they don't even hide it anymore topkek

we need to decipher this nao

Tfw you notice the all seeing eye is the Taco Bell sign....

Look at the bell... it’s a damn eye.
Been there all along dude

This really wrapped my burrito

Their marketing is working on you tinfoils isn't it

whats the most redpilled item on their menu?

genuinely wonder how many schizophrenics will see this commercial and have a mental breakdown

>retarded commercial for beaner fast food joint
>OMG ITS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT
kill yourself retard

lol theyre literally mocking the goyim outright on public TV.

will the goyim form a resistance and strike back?

lol no

>mfw i have to eat at taco niggers because i only get 30 min for lunch and Chick-fil-a's drive through line wraps around the parking lot

Judging from what I've seen at CT forums, most definitely a total mind collapse.

Nigger you are 20 years late.

Explains all he soy in the "food" lmao

This is clearly taco bell viral marketing but it's also a funny advertisement so overall I approve

Does Sup Forums eat at Taco Bell?

see

Cringe.

interesting there are 13 steps on the pyramid

i see lots of jews eating there

Bring your own lunch you pathetic excuse for a human bean, stop giving them money.

>TFW the war between Whites and Jews was the war between sushi and Taco Bell all along

Don't forget the reptilian eye on the taco bell sign too. Surrounded by a 6.

take the Dan Brown pill niggers it ain't fiction

that symbol is 10's of thousands of years old, if not older

666 is related to the masonic magic square and base consciousness

I used to sometimes stop at Taco Bell on my way home from work. Looks like I won't be doing that anymore.

Do you guys know how the people pulling the strings operate? Why they "hide" clues in TV shows, movies, etc? They are literally getting your permission to continue doing what they do. It's a part of the weird dualism religion they practice. If they flat out asked you in very explicit terms if you were onboard with what they are doing, 100% of poeple would say no. But seeing as near 100% of people are retarded and inept, it would ultimately fall back on the very same elites to run the show regardless of what the general public says they want to happen.

By basically announcing their existence via other means (shit like this commercial, as well as movies, TV shows, books, etc), they are accomplishing the same thing. Because being aware of something, not approving of it, yet still going along with it is identical to consenting to it.

Thats the final redpill. Nobody deceived you. You just chose to believe in a reality different than the one right in front of your face.

>chick-fil-a employees are off today

free to worship God
spend time with family & friends
rest

It is actually millions of years old, start with the playlists you got no idea
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history

i dont like our cafeteria space, or eating near my co-workers, and I have to go to my car to smoke ciggies anyway. everyone i work with makes me ill and i wont be subjected to their presence while I enjoy my right to a meal break.

what did they mean by this

much more than that

the metatron?

MDCCLXXVI = 1776 you fucking retard

don't post blatantly fake shit. That's what kikes do

This has been happening for quite some time a year or 2 ago they had pizza hut commercial similar to this.
Nearly everyone here is a larping tard.
This has been happening for 100+ years it is just picking up the pace.

>REEEEEEEE
I am a member of the Black Sun, you stupid fucking hick don't tell me what is and what isn't goyim you are clueless, just because you did some google searches on basic shit don'tr act like you know jack shit because you don't

Numerology? Kek

Probably not many, seeing as they are already schizophrenics. Legitimate schizophrenics are either already intimately aware of what happens behind the curtain and this wouldn't phase them, or they are so far gone that a Taco Bell commerical on the Talmudvision couldnt possibly have any effect on their mental state.

As for how many people who continue attempting to deny what is plainly visible? this might affect some of them.

unfortunately, 99.99% of the population will see this and think "Oh Taco Bell, you cheeky bastards". they might even share this to their faceberg so that all the other smart people can make funny Illuminati jokes during their 15 minute lunch break at the minimum wage job they work to pay their rent and cover the costs of pet food

guess what year the Bavarian Illuminati was founded? Bet you can't guess, kindly piss of now tx

nah just the secrets of the universe :)
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

> it is just picking up the pace

I have noticed that as well. Conspiracy theories are literally mainstream at this point. As weird as it sounds, if you understand the perpetrators, it actually makes a whole lot of sense.

i dont understand the significance
is there some history behind taco bell?

Yes, because we're moving on a linear timeline atm. So of course the bubble has to burst at some point.

myco-ZX probably.

not everyone works at taco bell

and everything in it

>people actually think the Illuminati still exist

nah
there was a time when their strategy wasn't to make menu items with increasing amounts of low value ingredients
everything there is 50% fucking tortilla

bad LARPER is bad.

I don't know, but I doubt it. it's more a general trend relating to fast food overall. all food, for that matter. you either eat shit, or you pay out the ass for something like whole foods because it's "healthier". gone are the days where people ate normal food that was grown/produced locally and prepared by a member of their family.

lol and some of these pisslamic retards still have the audacity to say USA is a "christian" nation.

buy yeah theyre not entirely incorrect, if christians allow themselves to be run by devil worshipers than I guess it is their fault as well.

the whole point of fast food is that it's cheap, easy to prepare, and easy to consume. its always been that way.

the only difference is that these days people like to pretend its something other than that. not to mention, the shit available in grocery stores is only marginally better quality, plus you have to prepare it yourself after work.

I sure do love progress

devil worship is a meme. one of the earliest memes to have ever existed.

yeah whatever

devil worshiper

Understanding the nature of numbers lets you see the skeleton of reality.
The future is somewhat predictable. Observation can alter the intervals but only so far.
Knowing an approximation of event times is useless. You can't prevent anything or lessen impact.
Better to just not worry about it and live your life knowing that you live in something constructed.

>Legitimate schizophrenics are either already intimately aware of what happens behind the curtain
lel

>people actually think everybody works at taco bell

Now you know what the Black Sun is

I'm not even trolling. Back in the day, people worshipped their ancestors and community. somewhere down the line, ancestors and community became equated with God. logically that holds true, because your ancestors and your community are in fact your creator, which is traditionally how God is defined. as such, everybody, ever, throughout the entirety of human history, worships God. even if you make a point to actively undo everything your ancestors have achieved, you are still inadvertantly looking to them for guidance. which functionally, is the same as worshipping God.

somewhere down the line, one group didn't like another, for a reason they didn't want to admit. so they had to slander that group somehow. but how could they do it? saying the other group didn't worship God is a start, but that isn't enough. gotta take it a step further. so what did they claim the other group worship? the only way to deny their worship of God is to claim they in fact worship the anti-God.

get it? I know you do.

I found this one.

>mfw i discover that the tacobell logo is a a reptilian eye inside a 6.

youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

You must summon the WOTAN to crash the matrix
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM

The ancestors are waiting for you to summon them, I'm not even trolling. Wizards exist, magic is real, our wizards have been training for the last decade to challenge the Illuminati and it won't be long before we do. We are wrecking the matrix from here

Fucking same user, COMPED

Well, Comped Sushi Taco Bell jokes aside, at the Mandalay in the area of the Mandalay is that big ass fucking Pyramid so yeah they are not even hiding it anymore.

>Black sun
Black son fucking kek, who knew Aryan LARPers were the real cucks?

*last century

I'm surprised so many people are still clueless Sup Forums is an Aryan wizards den, people are simply walking zombies with zero awareness. They don't associate the number worship and Egyptian Gods and esoteric memes, it baffles how blind everyone is in this world

You already posted this on Sup Forums. Go to bed John.

We literally influence global politics, expose black ops and false falgs, disrupt the entire Illuminati global agenda from here and people actually think it is fat neck beards and perma virgin teenagers doing it lelz. Black Sun runs Sup Forums always has

It's the freemasons!
It's the skull and bones!
It's the belluminati!

I want some tacos now

I phrased that kinda poorly, but it's still accurate.

Why do you think schizophrenia is so poorly understood from a medical perspective? because some percentage of them genuinely have nothing wrong with them, but are deemed dangerous to those in control. when you are forced to account for all of those in your (((studies))) of schizophrenia, no shocker the results are largely meaningless. to actually begin understanding schizophrenia, you'd have to exclude all of those deliberately misdiagnosed with it...

imagine trying to study Sup Forums, but you had to treat the kike shills as if they were genuine posters. you'd never get anywhere with that study, for the same reasons as described above

Nah dude you can make it cheap and easy to prepare and easy to consume, Taco Bell just goes too far.

If their cheap shit was $2.50 and their normal shit was $6 (following inflation for 20 years) it'd be decent quality like it was 20 years ago. Instead they've kept the prices artificially low by making the food much, much worse. I would pay for a Taco Bell-esque fast food that served the quality of the 90s at the inflation-adjusted price price of the 90s. It worked. Taco Bell doesn't do that anymore.

a-user what the

GUYS, READY TO COMBAT.

The really funny part is people here calling others normies and Black Sun LARPers. 99.99% of this place is clueless half wits, useful idiots and prob 20 or so real wizards directing them without them having clue, like everyone else in the normieverse they make fun of
\Got news for you buddy, multiply what call normie by a 100 and that is how clueless you are to what we are. You are the normie you are only slightly more knwoledgeable than those outside of this place and it is because of us, not neckbeards and teenagers

Man up faggot and stop watching TV

Go for a walk and Then come back.

this is wizard right here in fact lol what's up brother

Why did you leave the discord homo? You are supposed to be helping the new guys

> hissss!HIFRIEND!!!

I do have a sudden craving for a Beefy 5 Layer Burrito™ all of a sudden.

I don't use discord.......I'm not who you think I am.

ahhh sorry then, one our brothers uses that Islamic flag, thought you were him

>The elite make their next move,
Taco Bell's next move was to get you to spread their commercial for free, brainlet. LOL

A lone wolf makes the biggest splashes.

So it seems we've been eating babies

illuminati is a meme you dip, me and my friend were on tv for a while and flashed illuminati sign and triangles all the time

lol stop fucking with me are you the monk113 or not?

i am who you think i am, brother
operation Santa's Slay is a go
distribute the christmas presents
as-salāmu ʿalaykum
alahu ackbar

Fair enough. I don't think you are looking at the situation correctly though. When I go to Taco Bell, I expect shitty, cheap, mass-produced Mexican food. If you expect something other than that, you will likely be disappointed. If you expect something other than that after already having gone there multiple times, you are retarded.

People 20 years ago knew this. They also likely had a mother/wife that prepared dinner for them, so eating a shitty lunch at Taco Bell was ok once in awhile. These days, there is no spouse at home to prepare dinner, so you either have to make your own food (who has time to do that daily?) or eat at another restaurant, which fucks up everyone's perspective.

when you factor in inflation and stagnant wages, it makes even more sense.

see
:) better?

Loving the times

lol ok I know who you are codename physicist

>We literally influence global politics
That's an overstatement, Sup Forums might have had some small political influence but not enough to influence global politics

>disrupt the entire Illuminati global agenda
Just lol at this statement. It would be nice if you guys did but all the elites still walk around calling us useless eaters and still plan to kill us.

All I think is shitty marketing.

>lmao illuminadi is a top #23 randum meem lets base our ads around it

>its not just a joke!!!!