Hey /Pol, Do you think harvey got his way

With your aryan goddess?

yes! they are all whores!

are you implying he got tay tays ta tas and she wanted to jump from music to acting?

Who the fuck is the second from left that looks like she just got chloroformed?

Yes. She literally has no talent and is only in power because of teh joos

Is that considered rape in Hollywood? Taking a picture with a fat jew?

That chick next to Taylor Swift looks dead.

my thoughts exactly

so much cigarette ash on her skirt wiensteing has something on his pants?

kek

My brain read that as "just got chromosomed" and it made just as much sense, if not more

What the fuck lol

he got to all of them, shlomo
all of them

hot

oxycontin

Shes high

I'd assume that she's too famous for him to take advantage of her

I'm thinking benzo... Her pupils aren't pinned. Probably Xanax, since that's what's hot right now. But I digress.... She's fucked up

She propable have "good times" with Harvey an hour ago. Best way how to forget the taste of Harvey's ass are drugs.

he didn't fuck her. he probably just made her watch him masturbate in the shower. maybe a backrub after. technically she's still pure.

HE GOT MORE THAN HIS WAY

Thats how you look like after you've seen harvey naked.

KEK harvey trafficing

No.

Queen destroyed a guys life for pinching her bum.

Weinstein would have got the luger

Jesus

Hollywood hires whores, makes actresses out of them. Those women then obviously have a lot of boyfriends, mostly those who are already popular to get promoted, in the closed doors the fuck producers and then get extra butthurt when somebody calls them what they are, then you pack out their lawyers. That's what's wrong with this world, people who seed morals and provide guidance as idols are nothing but hookers, while the main pimps are still not in jail.

Lorde just cancelled her shows in Israel as a political protest. Do you think taytay talked her into it? Has she joined us??

entertainment/music/tours/lorde-cancels-israel-show-after-criticism/news-story/59dda8fccafc7078ed208e6511514caa

This is a bold move.

Woops

News.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/lorde-cancels-israel-show-after-criticism/news-story/59dda8fccafc7078ed208e6511514caa

we don't think, we know he did.

You meant to say, the talentless hoe is only so famous because she put out?

She was a nobody putting out 3rd rate pop country albums until a few years ago. You think she just skyrocketed to the top without paying the price first?

That was an unknown dj.

It's like how no one gave a shit about Katie Perry when she was putting out religious albums, rather than getting blacked.

I wonder how many lines of cocaine went up their noses for that picture. Especially second girl left

I wonder how much jewish cock went up their fat white asses that night

Those 2 bitches closest to him look like they literally had their faces painted on.

Would you pick the Harv's matzos for a 7 figure check?

Lick not pick

She is a fat coal burner

one of the Haim girls, she's always looked retarded

All females are gold digging whores.

They sucked some rich fucks dick

claim they were molested

females ladies and gentleman

i can't tell you how many rich faggots i have been around and seen a bunch of retarded sluts pretending every god damn thing this faggot fuck said was funny just to get a chance to suck his dick for money

JEWED.com

Or is that reserved to being financially fucked?

She was smart enough to be the furtherest away from him.

not even trying to hide it

It wasn't just a pinch. He took one of her undersized caucasian ass cheeks and manhandled it like a Sup Forums-tard fucking a microwaved melon.

the girl second to the right looks like a man. she even has a 3 day beard!

>she was a nobody
Ahahshshshshshshahahahaha

HER COUNTRY SHIT WAS HUGE RETARD LOL

>Who the fuck is the second from left that looks like she just got chloroformed?
They're all coked up to the gills