Black sun

>Black sun
Black son fucking kek, who knew Aryan LARPers were the real cucks?

who knew that euro flags were the real shitposters

fuck off, meme flags

A leaked image of “honey”

May as well do good with this thread, how was everyone's eclipse?

Extremely underwhelming and it's been that way since

the only reason you haven't been permabanned yet is because the mods don't give a shit about this board

you tried to reappropriate my shitpost but you fucked up the format. Try again in a few hours, but get it right, damn it!

How close were you, could you see the snake shadows?

Merry Christmas!

I love The Order, bitch.

Wow OP, what ever will you do now that you have proven that "son" and "sun" sound the same in the English language? Nobel Prize? Run for Office? Oh, get SAGED?! Brilliant!

No I couldn't but the sun's pretty far away

What?

big if true

When are you going to stop the LARPing buddy? It’s really getting out of hand.

read some dudes theory about black sun being a metaphor for satan being "the good guy". oooh, plot twist. tried to give it an honest approach but it was so fucking gay sounding, full of half handed theories, and out of context bible quotes, cause of course: "who needs that kike book anyway i hardly read it" yet it was his only source for the whole theory. i understand that a lot of people here might be retarded enough to buy into the daydream "what if evil is good, thats like way easier" but it truly resonates as the weakest larp ever. watching older documentaries on it was way better, back when people were freshly settled on the classic nazi bad guy meme they were more interested in analyzing the occult practices that were involved with just to have further "proof". to me its an academic/historical study only and id rather base my religious ideology following Jesus as the example rather than letting the kayaks kayak me into worshiping satan like they do.

My issue is with the Aryantard LARPers going full retrard while donning this symbol. I has (had?) the potential to be a stand it for the now forever tarnished and demonized swastika, but no - they just had to go and tuin this too. Good job retards.

>stand in*
>ruin*
WTF typos again