Are they Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They accepted Christ so, no.
Think Brother Nathaniel.

k*k confirms

But they still support Israel

I grew up in a jew area and there were so many "half Christians." that celebrated both hanauka and Christmas. I had no idea wtf they were talking about but it goes to show how much jews like that goy cock.

Sounds like they are more Jew than Christian

As a Jew myself, as a teenager I learned to embrace Christ and I don't support Israel I support Palestine because many Palestinians are Christians themselves. When I told fellow Jewish friends and family that I respect Christ they stopped talking to me or distanced themselves from me. Jews are just extremely salty that the true King of Israel was the Messiah while they wait around to rebuild the temple int he hopes their Messiah comes. Basically the Jews of fake Israel are Messiahly bankrupt hence why they want to destroy Christianity because Jesus's message was based on principles and a core foundation. All my former friends that went to Hebrew school have no morals or principles and they are proud of that fact.

>All my former friends that went to Hebrew school have no morals or principles and they are proud of that fact.
Whoa. Can you give examples?

They get moist from usury, they support the destruction of Europe cause 'muh holohoax' narrative is collapsing they support gay clubs and openly gay bathrooms and trans bathroom nonsense, and they support bills where if you are gay and HIV+ you don't have to disclose it it to potential partners cause 'muh HIV oppression'.

>told family that I respect Christ they stopped talking to me or distanced themselves from me.
tha'ts fucked up, jude. any rational person can see that advocating peace and brotherhood is better than not.. never got this quality of theirs back in the day, and attributed it to them feeling all raw about religious differences like some of our retards.
>All my former friends that went to Hebrew school have no morals or principles and they are proud of that fact.
its sad when people have no fucking balls and cant work for something better than themselves.

The only requirement for a person to be considered jewish is to have been birthed by a jewish woman

Nothing more to it

>I support Palestine because many Palestinians are Christians themselves
Blatantly false, and you'd probably get necked if you ever went into gaza.

just convert already. we're looking for Jesus too.

Horseshit, I will have you know that non Zionist Jews live in Palestine and have been living in Palestine for 70+ years. Take your anti Palestine BS somewhere else and go choke on the ring of Zionism.

Yeah, atheist and Talmud loving Jews are the worst. True Torah Jews are not as horrible as Sup Forums makes them out to be, true Jews are not pro-Zionist and anyone that tells you otherwise has an electric shock butt plug from Tel Aviv in their ass paid for courtesy of AIPAC and all their blood libel money.

>True Torah Jews are not as horrible as Sup Forums makes them out to be, true Jews are not pro-Zionist
i have very little trust left. but for your sake my take on the situation is that the "true jews" you speak of are the mostly uninformed r_td version of jews who know enough about the basics to feel comfortable in the crowd, and it is their family in the end.. they also might fear enough about nazis/etc to be weary of turning in their own kind or even considering much beyond their little worlds. to me this is weak. if true jews exist let them stand up and be men about it. you would not be alone.

uhh to be fair, I feel like r_td Jews are all balls deep pro-Israel Jews. Jews that voted for Bernie Sanders or possibly Jill Stein not so much.

Sup Forums just has this image in their head that ALL Jews are out to enslave gentiles and control everything they think, do and say, yet their are Jews that are trying to fight that from happening and yet Sup Forums thinks its a trick. There were Jews in top positions of the Nazi party for fuck sake, get a grip stop being all Jewanoid and you just might learn something.

christians should support israel. but not for jews. israel is roman clay.

gets a little bit deeper than that tbqh.

>jews exist
>greeks decide to create a religion expanding on original judaism by expanding and denouncing its original works to fuck over the jews by making asia minor into this religion
>jews realise this too late and get angry
>jews change their own religion from just torahism into also following talmudism to undermine the now-christians
>jews go one step further and create a religion based on the torah and talmud (written and oral laws) for the people of asia minor so that they can destroy the christians

>jews survive by mixing their people with the northern and southern europeans, and arabs, covering all fronts
>islam claims and occupies most christian nations up to greece
>christians btfo

>zionist jews use their european influence to stage multiple "holocausts" which fail, until fate gives them opportunity in 1930s germany
>successfully stage this holocaust, whilst simultaneously working alongside hitler to move the jews to israel
>work the league of nations into splitting palestine for the jewish people
>jews slowly claim back their own lane
>islam btfo
>goyim btfo
>everyone btfo

Why would Christians support Israel? Present day Israel has not been approve by God and any attempt to fast track the return of the Messiah will fail. As for Jews their Messiah has not arrived yet and they don't even know what they look like (hint: it's satan) but by fast tracking the resurrection of Israel and rebuilding the temple will not help Jews because they are already Messiahly bankrupt.

> As a Jew myself, as a teenager I learned to embrace Christ
> My family disowned me because I literally betrayed them

Kys you faggot.

Salty Jew detected.

you know what i mean though, "r_td tier" as in they understand that the thing they are loosely a part of is ..a thing, but dont know what to do with that info so they retreat away from logic that might cripple their weak understanding of where they fit. I agree about the bernie thing 100%. i think for the people were talking about zionist or not is about "how bad they feel for palestine" or how much they actually do know about the game.

2 deep

All early Christians were Jews at first, but changed their mind. Saint Peter's original name is Simon Cephas and it's probably because he was a fisher that people claim fish ain't meat. Jews never were a race, they are a religion that was loosely based on common race, but that common race was never proven, since there were many races.

Do they keep Jewish rites and traditions, as if they are useful to adhere to?
Do they believe in circumcision as necessary for salvation?
Do they think that modern state of Israel = ancient Israel of Bible, so it means that it has biblical claim on Holy Land and not exactly the same claim as every other nation does?
If your answer is "yes", then they hold heretical views.
If they rescind such views, they'll be full-fledged Christians.

>celebrated both hanauka and Christmas.
In other words, they committed apostasy.

If what you're saying is true, then God bless you, for you were brave enough to stand up to truth, when everyone around you indulged themselves in lies.

>>zionist jews use their european influence to stage multiple "holocausts" which fail, until fate gives them opportunity in 1930s germany
>>successfully stage this holocaust, whilst simultaneously working alongside hitler to move the jews to israel
>>work the league of nations into splitting palestine for the jewish people
>>jews slowly claim back their own lane
>>islam btfo
>>goyim btfo
>>everyone btfo
An intelligent post on Sup Forums? How could this be true?

Christianity and islam are variants of judaism.

Yes
Yes
No

Now what?

Yes they are, Jewish today is more etnicity than religion. Ther is such thing Atheist Jew en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism