NORTH KOREAN WAR 2018 IS HAPPENING!!!!

Anyone else hear the rumors going around about the our mobilization and coming war with NK?

I hear its gonna happen early 2018.
philnews.xyz/2017/12/miriams-sister-warns-possible-war-us-vs-north-korea-showing-evidences-online.html

I think the US is trying to keep this quiet. If you notice both of the links in the article are 404'd we need to archive/screenshot these articles.

We should be having a NK vs US general thread everyday now. The war is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171223051214/https://www.vox.com/world/2017/12/18/16733560/north-korea-war
newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

US deployed troops are on a 3-5 ready move
if shit breaks out in korea.

>The war is coming.
Not convinced at all it's going to be the norks, but I am convinced that 2018 will bring a new war for America (how exciting, we haven't had a new one in several years!)

War Presidents get a boost in most elections because no one wants to change Commander in Chief in the middle of a war.

Is there anything we should do when it breaks out?

Did Assange try to warn us and get shut down?

There's gotta be measures in place to stop the spilling of the beans.

that would mean they'd be attacking the Swiss because they help guard the border with the Sweeds
>Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission (NNSC)
But in reality it's the Rothschild's and the CIA/MOSSAD blood and organ harvesting and biological and nuclear weapon manufacturing facility

I DON'T FUCKEN UNDERSTAND! WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT BEST KOREA? SO WHAT IF THEY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

Why the fuck is Donald fucking with Best Korea? I truly don't understand what there is to gain?

People care because it's not unlikely they'll sell weapons.

we didn't fuck with them till now because they didn't have missles that could hit the US. Now they do.
web.archive.org/web/20171223051214/https://www.vox.com/world/2017/12/18/16733560/north-korea-war

Could happen any time before March 2018.. if not by then, then likely never.

Nork nukes might be sold to Iran or other enemies of Israel. Norms do not want a fight with US., but their weapons are a threat

It's not unlikely they've made the progress they have so quickly without outside help. Namely Iran or Pakistan. If Iran doesn't take the bait over Jerusalem, this will be the "smoking gun" once we're in country and find the evidence conveniently lying around a NK facility.

So it would be another war at Israel's behest?

NK has nukes in containers in Seoul and Japan. Its too late.

If we're speaking strictly on NK, and bad actors aren't cooperating with them - no. That is a matter of NK acting rogue and presenting itself as an active threat that we're supposed to stand back and let strike first (even if they hit LA or SF and did us all a favor). Now, if the Korean War re-ignites and like I said, we conveniently find evidence implicating Iran or Russia or China for that matter? You better believe the goyim are getting marching orders.

Well i guess the best we can hope for is kim targeting Cali

the fall of Babylon (America) begins.

this doesnt mean anything

> president term
> without war
cmon guys
this would shake the world a bit

>Hey did you hear about this hypothetical thing that's going to happen in this hypothetical time? x1000000000
You guys are clowns who are eating up media hype like it's candy.

If there is a war, it will never be with nukes. It'll most likely be Iraq 2.0.

For the past few months, I have noticed tanks driving around casually.
It's happening.

I posted this --> OK now I understand. This is about keeping nukes out of the hands of Israel's enemies.

Thanks user.

>if not by then, then likely never
Please. Sup Forums will continously pull a random doomsday date out of a hat like always.

Probably because you live in a communist shithole? Just because you say "it's happening" doesn't mean it's happening.

any predictions of how this will play out?

>Someone gets triggered and NK launches nukes at the military bases in SK and japan.
>The US takes out some of the nukes but some get through and fuck up SK and Japan.
> The US starts a week long all out bombing of NK.
>US uses tactical nukes for all NK military bases and Nuke sites.
>The ground war begins
> US soldiers don't have to shoot civilians or insurgents because they just want food and medicine.
> no religion to make them jihadies.

Can you be any faggier?

trump is just making his 8D underwater mahjong moves.

>This entire bullshit amounts to nothing as per usual since the beginning of the Kim dynasty
>You kill yourself for being such a cum slurping fagboy who wastes his time on Sup Forums making pointless LARP threads
Best answer.

>HEhe I posted it again
faggot can't even entertain the idea of a coming war

do you ever shutup mister boomer

>Anyone else hear the rumors going around about the our mobilization and coming war with NK?

I read an article 2 days ago claiming that the Chinese have been training police and soldiers to restore order in NK if the US bombs the shit out of them. Coal that China would have bought has been piling up in NK. Both Russia and China agreed to more UN sanctions and Fat Boy made threats against them as well. China has been losing its patience with NK from both threats towards them and the radiation from him blowing up that mountain near their border. I don't see Fat Ass lasting another year. I honestly don't believe there will be much (if any) US ground troop involvement. Back in 2016, China already said that were cool with an invasion as long as it consisted of US air support and didn't involve US ground troops. So, I see us bombing all his installations and maybe what little infrastructure he has while SK and Chinese ground troops/police move in to restore order.

This would spark a humanitarian crisis on the level of Ukraine during the 20's.

deep state bots trying to keep the invasion under wraps

They have nukes. Its happening. Get over it.

I am a 160th aviation vet. I've heard after christmas everyone is heading to nippon.
It has came from a few sources of my old buddies.

What can I do to help jumpstart the war?

>They have nukes
All they care about is being taken seriously. That's it. War is in no one's best interest. Holy shit, how many times do I have to say this to you drooly happeningtards? kys now.

this is also what i heard too. I thought it was also after new years ?

Oh my God...CHECKED!!!!

Milfag here stationed less than 50 miles from the DMZ.

We are enjoying our 4 day weekend. There are no preparations for war with the north right now...no aircraft are being loaded...no generations...

Everybody calm the fuck down.

I hope these LARPing kiddies are enjoying their Christmas break. Hopefully soon they'll go back to school and be red in the face when nothing happens next year.

Whatever the war, it will absolutely 100% not be about North Korea. For the last fucking time, China will stick by the North all the way should they be attacked. Why do you think even they China agreed with the new sanctions, North Korea never explicitly threatens them? The sanctions don't mean shit because they're still business partners with China. All sanctions do is trickle down the lack of resources onto the ordinary citizen - it doesn't affect the regime or their ambitions in the slightest. Also Trump's foreign policy thus far has been a disaster. Seeking a war is flatout retarded, but it's certianly not something I'd put pass the US.

were gonna start prep after the new years. You haven't heard because you're already there. Do you have plans on going back to the state in the next couple weeks?

Listen to the mainstream media and President Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, and you would conclude that war on the Korean Peninsula is imminent, right?

You’d be wrong. The only way a war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if Washington starts it. Let me tell you why.

The 50-year war between North Korea and its neighbor South Korea is over. North Korea lost. Dictator Kim Jong Un now presides over a dying society in the North – a prison camp full of about 25 million miserable, starving people masquerading as a country. North Korea lags in economic terms somewhere behind Ethiopia.

In contrast, South Korea is an economic juggernaut; a nation of roughly 51 million with an economy larger than that of Russia, which has a population of about 144 million. In terms of per capita gross domestic product, South Korea ranks 31st in the world, while Russia ranks 68th and North Korea ranks nowhere.

Kim’s armed forces mirror his society’s tragic condition. They are an aging tribute to the Soviet forces of the 1970s. Any attempt to employ them against South Korea’s modern armed forces would end in devastating defeat for North Korea.

Kim also knows that missile attacks launched from his soil against the South Korea, Japan or the United States would result in the immediate and total destruction of his Stalinist regime.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has told Kim in very clear terms that if Kim launches an attack on his neighbors or the United States, he is on his own. The Chinese armed forces will stand by and watch as Kim’s regime is systematically annihilated.

To reiterate, the only way war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if the United States starts it. And this insight explains Kim’s strategy. His best chance of survival is to goad President Trump into attacking him. Then Beijing – despite the Chinese distaste for their North Korean neighbor – will be obligated to intervene to defend Kim’s regime.

With this point in mind, Kim has turned to Moscow, not Beijing, for help. Moscow sees Washington’s renewed interest in bringing down Kim as an opportunity. From Moscow’s perspective, North Korea is useful insofar as it can be leveraged in a high-stakes game to bring Washington into conflict with not only North Korea, but more importantly with China.

While China will not support North Korea in a war unleashed by the Kim regime, Beijing has said the Chinese Armed Forces will assist Kim if Washington attacks North Korea.

To promote conflict with China – something President Trump made less likely with his wise diplomacy toward China – Moscow is willing to provide just enough technical assistance to create the illusion of capability in North Korea.

The North’s recent missile launch is a case in point. The liquid-fueled rocket that North Korea launched into space recently lacked precision guidance, as well as a viable warhead. And, like its predecessors, the rocket broke up on reentry and crashed in pieces into the sea.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in summed up the 50-minute rocket test by saying it was not clear “whether the communist nation has in fact built nuclear weapons, let alone perfected its missile technology.”

For Washington, the right course of action is obvious. Don’t take the bait. As former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates warned some time ago: "Any future defense secretary who advises the president to again send a big American land army into Asia or into the Middle East or Africa should have his head examined.”

The sole beneficiary of a conflict between the United States and China is Russia.

Like Serbia in 1914, North Korea is unpopular with virtually every nation in the world, including China. On the eve of World War I, the Guardian newspaper noted sarcastically that “if it were physically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air of Europe would at once seem cleaner.” Most of the world would readily apply this description to North Korea.

Of course, in 1914 not a single European statesman regarded Serbia as a country so important that every major power in Europe – and eventually the world – would go to war over its future. Yet, thanks to Russia’s decision to mobilize its armies and back Serbia, that’s exactly what happened.

My advice to President Trump is simple: Mr. President, Moscow is inciting Rocket Man. Don’t take the bait.

>Oh mur god CHECKED!!!
I'm sorry brother but the MSM needs you to be a good goyim for kike master plan. Which or may not include a war.

The MSM is in charge of telling us when to generate aircraft?

Wow...you got it all figured out...

More like China. When someone has to say that we're with you guys unless you attack first that's all you need to know. Yeah, we've got you're back US and company! So as long as you get attacked first and respond accordingly. If you go preemptive however because you aren't retarded, we're going to back our proxy and flood NK with our own troops and support to back Kim. The Chinese are snakes, perhaps Russia too but they themselves have to realize they are going to end up fighting them themselves at some point. Time to cut the fat.

Unironically this

Really bad posts. China will never let North Korea fall. It will always keep it propped up just enough to ensure there's no chaos. They have zero economical and political reason to let the North Korean regime collapse.

>This would spark a humanitarian crisis on the level of Ukraine during the 20's.

And if you keep up on the news, China has been preparing for it since 2016. They have built refuge camps and amassed soldiers along the boarders and have been training police as well. As for the Russians, I think they just want to keep the fleeing Norks out of their country.

>mfw seeing all these coward shilling yankee keyboard warriors in this thread.

The Kim Is Amused

Unified Korea or NK regime fall and China finds themselves with a military presence on their immediate border. Never going to happen, like you said. These bugmen aren't to be trusted.

>rogue communist state that commits every evil there is
>now with nuclear warheads and ICBMs
Yeah what could possibly go wrong? And as others have pointed it out, they might even sell their nukes to god knows whom. Norks sell their citizens into slavery, why wouldn't they sell nukes.

Based Norks did nothing wrong.

>Anyone who has any sense of reality and logic to this situation as opposed to just jerking off to their masturbatory fantasies of Fallout: IRL is MUH SHILLZ

Reunification would be possible only if the South completely distances itself from the US. Remember that early on after the separation there was genuine interest from both sides to reunify. However, for reasons I don't know of, that interest has steadily declined over the decades, but I have to imagine it has to do with the greater powers (China and US) gradually gaining most of the respective sides interests.

I know schrechin engrish

domo a arigatto

>Beijing – despite the Chinese distaste for their North Korean neighbor – will be obligated to intervene to defend Kim’s regime.
Why?
Anyone please explain why is China defending NK?

China saying they'll back NK if the US attacks first is a bluff. China isn't about to cause WW3 just because the US wants to take out the trash of the international community.
NK and Kim is a burden on China's ass. They would be very happy with the reconstruction of NK and possible land grabs and trade changes.

The US needs a war to survive. Iran and ISIS aren't good enough targets.

Nations already learned the mistakes of WW1. Don't protect the weak unless you have something to gain. There is nothing to gain from protecting North Korea from the US. They will let it happen and gain an accurate measure of the US's military strength and capabilities. Why do you think china didn't wage war against the US when we invaded Vietnam? We will have our smoking gun and start the war for the empire.

They have a common interest in seeing, let us say, less american geopolitical power and influence, on this peninsurrah.

it is called, investing in the future

>The US needs a war to survive
By you logic, the only way the U.S can survive is total destruction of a major city, or better yet even DC itself. Utter retardation, utter suicide. You've got to be a special level of mongoloid to actually believe something like that would ever happen in real time.

>China saying they'll back NK if the US attacks first is a bluff.
It isn't but be my guest, fool yourself into thinking so.
>China isn't about to cause WW3 just because the US wants to take out the trash of the international community.
We wouldn't have the Shanghai Gold Exchange and other moves they have made if they aren't trying to ween themselves off of that influence and counter it along with others.
>The US needs a war to survive
A certain tribe needs a war to survive, fought off of our backs depending on how things pan out.

Think otherwise but we've got about a March window at the latest so take it as you will. Prepare accordingly or don't.

Mostly geopolitical reasons. North Korea stands as one of the only places a land force could easily invade China. Since the US has strong military presence in South Korea, China (smartly) uses North Korea as a buffer zone.

Fact is that you've got to give up this nuke war nonsense. That's what all of this is. Nonsense, sabre rattling, and annoyance because Sup Forums will react purely by kneejerk reaction to the article headline.

But NK military is shit and if US wanted to start a land invasion of China via Korea norks would be a minuscule obstacle in the way.

You think whatever you like, as I will. Let's touch base in March and see who was right. Until then don't discredit those saying don't necessarily sleep on this and think it's going to end up like you think it is.

>For the last fucking time, China will stick by the North all the way should they be attacked

China is growing very, very tired of NK. They already agreed to a plan while Obama was still in office 18 months ago. They said they would support an invasion with US air support and no US ground troop involvement. They've been preparing for it since then and now that Fat Ass has been irradiating China with his recent nuke tests, it's becoming a crisis for the Chinese. Why do you think they've been building up their troops since then? I'll bet you we'll end up taking out his capabilities with air strikes while the Chinese and SK move in to restore order.

We're all just screaming at each other, really. Who knows what'll happen on [INSERT RANDOM FUCKING DATE HERE]? Nobody's more right or more wrong than the other. I think we're going to be fine like usual though. Screaming doomsday all the time is not a way to live.

Why March? Why not in two years?

the rumors from people in the military say it'll happen early next year

I predict that Kim dong dung is going to run home to Switzerland.
Acting as a puppet for the queen of England, has taken it's toll on him, and he can't take the pressure much longer.

It's Sup Forums's random doomsday date, like September 23rd or December 21st, 2012.

just dodge being drafted.

Oh, you know people in the military? You, Mr. Shitposting LARPer user on an Indonesian Finger Painting Discussion Forum? Some random asshole who's done nothing but spout nonsense is supposedly an expert on all of this.

The point of a buffer isn't to completely eliminate a threat - it's to know when the threat becomes real. Of course if North Korea (completely on their own) were to have a conventional war with the US, they'd get crushed. But by that stage, China would know exactly the US' intentions, and react accordingly. It's about keeping enough distance from your enemy so that whatever their action, you aren't immediately the one on the receiving end, and have plenty of time to devise a plan.

>China is growing very, very tired of NK.
Except they aren't, and no amount of Western news sources will be definitive proof of that. First explain to me why North Korea never explicitly threatens China even though they agreed to new sanctions, and then you can continue with your own opinion.

I predict korean poo wine will be america's # drug by 2025

A-are those golf rumors?
I know Sep 23 2017 was supposed to be the evil space Pepe end of the world. Also I remember Shemitah 2015 also this year we all should have left Sup Forums before March 15 I think. What was the prediction for 2012?

yes

Aren't we in a war in Iraq and Syria

not enough of a war to feed the War dogs

Before the war breaks out your best chance is to gather supplies and have a plan NOW. Guns, food, ammo, gas, a bug out place. People laugh at preppers but the only one who is going to be laughing is the SOB driving off with supplies whole everyone is killing eachother for food. The End.

No not really, I don't call having SF advisors in these places as being in a war.

>What was the prediction for 2012?
The Mayan calendar ended on that date, and supposedly that meant a whole onslaught of disasters worldwide and essentially the end of humanity as we knew it. They made a whole movie about it, and it was breddy shitty.

They are like:
"Yeah gotta go to south korea with almost everyone else after chistmas. They say the invasions about to happen."

Also this fuckwit is most likely either a bored shitposter or LARPer so best to ignore him.

>Except they aren't, and no amount of Western news sources will be definitive proof of that. First explain to me why North Korea never explicitly threatens China even though they agreed to new sanctions, and then you can continue with your own opinion.

They may not have singled China out individually, but they made a blanketed threat against China and Russia.

NK's threats are consistently sabre rattling nonsense.

>I'm oblivious to what's happening.
Enlisted army I'm guessing? Redcloud?

Oh and what IS happening? The media hyping you up over pure garbage? Don't you think he knows what he's talking about more than you ever will?

Until they aren't.

>newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229
>random date
>random

~~~~Big Scary Words~~~~ that mean jackshit? Those have been around for decades. Your fearmongering does you no good.

Seems legit.
>Implying prepcucks aren't a tasty target
Im pretty sure there will be enough armed skilled fit young men hunting and looting preppers. "But muh gunz" Yeah imagine a dozen of former muhrines with guns too, who will win?

This guy is a fucking faggot that probably said we wouldn't go to war with iraq because there weren't any terrorists to justify an invasion.
>weapons of mass destruction isn't a good enough reason for the US to invade a country
> implying the US doesn't have alter motives

>NK's threats are consistently sabre rattling nonsense.

Maybe so, but couple that with radiation leaking into China and it starts to become a greater concern. I see Chinese troops occupying NK by the end of 2018.

Here's hoping you're on the least coast.

>It's over. NK lost.
The war between them has never officially ended, faggot.

Newsweek, huh?
I can agree with this to an extent, but I also think China has no interest in nuke war. I think they plan to intervene if someone on either side goes full retard (unlikely), but nothing else.
Fearmongering garbage.

Yes, they want an official end to the Korean war. But that doesn't equate to just letting a bunch of WMDs loose on your enemies for no reason. Kim is a lot of things, but contrary to happeningfags' belief, he's not an illogical retard.