Untitled

;_;

no man should waste that much ketchup

>literally at the end of this whole crap only her, the archer guy and Netero died
Yeah, HxH is such an intelligent series.

You just don't get it

What? How?

You are far too simple-minded to understand the complexity of my rubber nen.

You are forgetting about all the civilians chimera ants killed, Kite, Meruem, Komugi and the list goes on.

Except virtually all of the civilians are off screen characters that we never saw and weren't given a reason to give a shit about with that exception of the two kids to get eaten by the queen. Seriously teal haired bitch, kite, archer fag and memetero were the only ones who died and they didn't get that much screen time with the exception of kite and netero (but only for like 2 episodes)

Also
>liking le edgy turtle headed scorpion ant man mary sue
>not being annoyed by that blind bitch who wouldn't blow her fucking nose

fuck mang i cried so much then when i raead manga i couldn;t keep up all my tears fell on my paper ann d the aper got wet ;_;

RIP WET BAPER

Like you should give a fuck about those cuties that that one prince skinned.

>You are far too simple-minded to understand the complexity of my rubber nen.

Wait.... the properties of rubber AND gum?

>INDOORFISH
>NEEDLES
>RUBBER BUNGIE CORDS MADE OUT OF GUM
What did Togashi mean by this?

>Hisoka
Is a brawler, that likes the feel of his punches and letting his victim believe they have the upper hand.

>Chrollo
A bandit that doesn't like to engage personally and lets his abilities take out the opponent.

>Irumi
An assassin and coward that doesn't engage opponents that are his equal, his use of manipulation to control the weak alludes to his true self.

I have togashi all figured out.

HxH is such fucking edgy. Good thing Jojo isn't like that.

Well Togashi has to do something different to make the rip-offs less obvious right?

>not enough deaths hurr
underaged please go

Ponzu is too great for the hxh universe.

>Lying on the internet

But at least HxH is good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA