Does Christmas hold any value to you anymore?

Does Christmas hold any value to you anymore?

It doesn't to me. It's been forever since I last gotten any Christmas cards from any of my family members. At first I was depressed about it, but in the end I realized that Christmas is just an arbitrary day that many people blindly accept as a day to send gifts and shit to others. On any other day, we all go back to practically doing nothing.

If you're sad you're alone on Christmas, just know that you're probably just as alone as you were the day before, or the day before that. There's no reason to feel more depressed about feeling alone on Christmas than on any other day.

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums.

its not about you or me its about Jesus. worship him

Arbitrary day having nothing to do with the base religion. Actual holiday is a corporate marketing tool now nothing more. I mean its nice to celebrate something during the winter, specifically the coldest/darkest part at least for the northern hemisphere....

Screw capitalism, worship Jesus.

Christmas is the approximate day of the conception of Jesus, he was born in September, so that's an additional layer of information telling you that the date means nothing

Give thanks to God for the gift of his presence and his forgiveness

and even if no one cares about you, you can still tell someone else you love them, but do it without bitterness or its a useless gesture

Jesus. Another ducking self absorbed dweeb who thinks Sup Forums is his personal blog.
Fuck off fuck off fuck off
Fuck off from Sup Forums.
Start your own blog.post on normie book.
But ol/ is for politics. Not your personal advice column or pathetic narcissistic e- diary

christmas is about jesus though

Triggered much?

He's not lying. Christmas is one of the greatest cultural movements created by humanity that has been turned into a marketing campaign

Jesus was born September 11th 3 BC

I haven't done xmas for 15 years, just got tired of it all.

Jews changed Christmas from a religious celebration, into a time to shovel money at large megacorporations

Ever since I realized that Christianity is Jewish and anti-white, I have not cared about christmas. Why would I celebrate the birth of a Jew who turned my people into liberal cuckolds?

Yours is just a basic psychological defense strategy to cope Being disowned by your own family.
I goy it and I understand it.
Still, chtistianity is our heritage and what allowed the west to thrive.
May I Ask you if they stopped hearing from you after Some happening or just out of the blue?
Anyway family is all we got in this Life: all the other people Are just strangers you casually met on the road to the grave, blood matters: don't be a negro faggot, swallow whatever you have to in order to regain a relationship with them and Keep your relatives close

And Jesus is an anti-white Jew

Jesus is the patron saint of the shopkeepers.

t. Protestant inbred anglo
Wew, you're not even trying no more hiding the fact you follow Some drunk german peasant thief gibberish

Also,
>"England is a country of merchants" (Napoleon)

Protestant lol.
Keep your dirty jewfaiths to yourselves, England doesn't need that crap here.

Of course it feels empty.
Christmas isn't about gifts.
It isn't about family.
It isn't about togetherness or any other buzzword.
It's about Christ. FFS it's in the damn name.
If you don't understand this on a deep level, then it won't mean anymore to you than a civic holiday.

Did you bother to send cards out to others yourself? If not then that’s probably why people stopped sending them to you. When you isolate yourself you are your own worst enemy

Remember then how Jesus died alone.

"Eli, eli lama sabachthani."

Remember how he walked alone, spent most of his life alone.

Remember how he knew the Apostles for a time, and cherished them while he could. Every moment he was with them he cherished them knowing the time was short and the loneliness and the dark is long.

Find your Apostles like Jesus did and cherish them the same way he did. And in all things, no matter where you are in life, think about Jesus being alone and REMEMBER that you are not, because Jesus is with you always, and if there was any part of this that touches you in any way then REMEMBER that warm place in your heart is Jesus ALIVE in you and in your life. Our Lord is LOVE.

Merry Christmas, user. May our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and keep you this Christmas and may His light in your heart keep your vision and your mind free from darkness.

mfw I have 23 cards sitting here including one from my bank.

Our realtor sent us a card which is nice since we're selling our house in 6 months. Hoping to bring another 10-20k out of this one.

Merry Christmas pol. Here's to an end to jewry in 2018

Fuck off - Sup Forums is. It is NOT your personal blog..
Post on FB
Threads for politics
not self absorbed narcissists.

daily reminder that christmas has nothing to do with christ as there is no proof he was born on this day

jesus was actually born on 9/11
so 9/11/01 was 2000 years after his birth

You've grown up. Simple as that.

This. It's about humans and their failings. Your sadness only illustrates the need for a savior from God. We can't see him, know him, or truly experience him through rules, prayer, or discipline on our own. This is why we need Jesus. Today is his day and I hope in some way it will be your day too user.

Christianity is anti-Jewish and pro-gentiles, and obviously so.