I just posted "Merry Christmas Niggers" On my personal facebook should I take it down? I dont think so FUCK NIGGERS...

I just posted "Merry Christmas Niggers" On my personal facebook should I take it down? I dont think so FUCK NIGGERS. Fuck the NAP if I want to bash a cunt I'll do it. What do you fucking cunts think?

>Merry Christmas Niggers
>Not "Merry Christmas Cunts"

Hello fellow Australians: the thread.

Link me me up friend

Not gonna dox myself but heres a screencap if I get any interesting replies I'll let you know.

OK. I'm in the mood for cuck battle.

God bless user

No replies yet only got 2 likes from my friends fuck yah. australia is fucking dope niggers.

stop posting shit on facebook

This

Get fucked cunt a fucking leaf and a fucking mutt trying to tell me what to do you fucking mutts can both kill yourselves and I will laugh.

nigger cunt fucking foreskin cunt motherfucking cum sponge cuck son of an asshole shit nipple pissfart nigger queef tits

Don't agree with him you fucking maple cunt

Dont be so daft son. He's right.
DO NOT use Facebook

Follow it up with something else. Clearly you're not triggering anyone.

You have autism user

Tap a tree cunt. kys

No one replied because thats cringy as fuck
You could try not looking like a wigger before you say it

I have been medically diagnosed with autism. guess what cunt I dont give a fuck.

t. Pussy fucking amerimutt who is too scared to say what they believe in. Guess what one of my friends who like it is coming round right now to smoke weed with me.What are you doing in you movement you stupid fucking nigger

Good get. wasted.

go suck off a joey, you filthy fag

>tfw finding out assange is from my home town

>legalise gay marriage you bigots
Those were different times

>he uses Goybook