The greatest detective in the world is coming over!

>the greatest detective in the world is coming over!
>what a great time to murder someone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1-LIFKr5Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=xzH0CWpshL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oh no circumstantial evidence points out that I killed a guy with a fly fishing rod duct taped to a rock
>I could just shut up and lawyer up but instead I'm going to spill the beans on the cops so I can tell my tragic backstory and get convicted for 1st degree murder

Murderers have to be confident if they're gonna murder somebody.

>EYY his mouth doesn't move when he speaks
>and his voice is coming from that kid over there
>LOL w/e

>next episode... Is this gonna be a black organization episode...
>nope, someone else dies.

>I probably won't get away with this
>Fuck it, this guy needs to die

>Is todays episode gonna be a filler?
>NO, but it feels the fuck like one.

>OH SHIT!! is conan gonna tel Ran who she is?
>Cliche round up
>identity safe for another episode.

>I quess its time to wrap this shit up...
>blow dart to the ass.

>time to move the plot along
>doesnt move the plot along.

>oh shit mah bitch is calling
>better hide in the next room.

>That episode where the culprit poisons his victim, but she ends up waiting for him and they get married.

>Victim ends up dead due to idiocy and lack of foresight after inflicting 5000 years of abuse to the culprit, but all the victim wanted to do was to confess his true feelings in the most roundabout way possible.

Fucking hell that last one made me mad.

Literally no one, no one watches this series. These character designs are giving them cancer, they're so fucking bad.

>Arrives on the scene,
>This little shit has seen more deaths than i have in my career.

>Hey Moore didn't five thousand people get murdered while you were vacationing with your daughter and that kid you always bring along?

>Kaito kid, thank god your here.
>I need you to dress up as me and trick my girlfriend im in the bathroom.

>kids show
>"hey kids wanna see a dead body.

i am fucking loving this thread

>ran's boytoy keeps saving her
>hunch boytoy could be kudo
>GASP KAITO KIDO

>If I use the great detective Kogoro to establish my alibi no one will question me
>There's no way he'll figure it out like the last 300 cases where someone did this

I did at one time but goddamn does it never end
>episode 851

No therapists helping these kids get over those horrifying events since forever.

>want some plot?
>fast forward threw EP so you can get 1 min of plot.

>ehehe you figured me out kid
>now I could kill you all right here but let me tell you my EVIL plan before I do this
>huh... you're not rescued yet
>pew pew
>normally shooting a firearm indoors without hearing protection means painful loss of hearing
>but you see my cartoon firearm makes these quiet little cartoon sounds
>okay I'm going to set this room on fire and lock the door instead of just killing you all right here
>*making getaway*
>shit did I forget something in that room I just locked?
>*gets knocked out*

These kids have seen more dead bodies than a war refugee. Kind of fucked up.

>My black organization senses are tingling.
>must be my imagination.

>Solves crime while falling asleep
>Doesnt question it.
>JUST FUCKING ROLLS WITH IT.

>drowning victim 5 mins after drowning
>No one knows CPR
>its a murder.

>will the viewers ever get any hints on the black organization?
>find out on the next episode of One Piece!

>Shit kogoro isnt here... this crime needs to be solved.
>Blow dart to sonokas ass.

>It's a supernatural murder mystery episode. Ran and Sonoko are still terrified of these Scooby-Doo hijinks even after repeated events like these are solved frequently.

>more then 15 christmas specials...
>still the same age.

.... he's dead
>Hey Conan that man only got stabbed once! Maybe we should wrap up his wounds and call emergency medical services!
NO FUCK AMY I'm a high schooler I know when a man is dead!!!!!

>Love plots
>Black organization plots
>progress speed: 50 episodes a sec.

>okay man now just like I said don't call the cops and fuckin kill yourself and I promise I won't kill your daughter
Alright kidnapper I trust you!!

>HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY
>still no big black org plot

RIP Agasa's love story.

>show's philosophy is that all murders can be solved through logical deduction
>format depends on impossible sci-fi stuff like shrinking pills, knock-out-needles and voice-modificator-technology

it's a good thing conan hasn't decided to become a murderer, nobody would be able to prove him of anything.

Cause of crime ratio:
>1% suicide
>70% murder
>5% petty crime
>.004% black Org
>.996% weird stories ending in car chases with the doctor.
>3% chance this percentage list is not pulled out of my ass.
>10% you got the killer wrong.
>10% agasa's diet.

>Literally no one, no one watches this series

I do. I watched 851 just yesterday.

>le mysterious shadow person

>amy

Fuck off.

Don't forget the miraculous temporary reversal effects of an alcoholic beverage against the scientific wonders of the shrinking pill.

>More murders than there are suicides
>Thank god no one is getting raped.

I fucking love this thread

Wats with those tounge-out laughs, its seriously off putting

It's actually a running joke in the series. Whenever Kogoro or Conan show up the local cops ask who died.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1-LIFKr5Lk

When you're broke as fuck and miss your ex wife you don't look a gift horse in the mouth when it comes with fame and money.

The only cure for being shrunk is to get hammered on obscure Chinese booze, they are so lucky they didn't hit Kogoro with this shit or it wouldn't even be effective.

So who is the kidnapper in the current 2 parter?
I blame the boyfriend. He looks like he could be the guy Conan saw with the hat and sunglasses.

How is Kogorou even still affected by those darts? He has to have some kind of tolerance for the tranq at this point. I'm betting the dosage he uses for Kogorou could drop a bull moose.

I'm thinking that is going to be addressed near the end of the series.
Like Conan shoots him and he doesn't pass out and Conan's identity is exposed.

>who shot me in the ass....
>3 part episode

>Hey this kid that always follows me around looks like my bf when his glasses are off
>I better ask him
>CONAN ARE YOU JIMMY!?
no
>hmm I must have been imagining things

>jimmy
>rachel
fuck off

>using dub names

Off yourself right now faggot.

Conan has dubbed names in the US? lmao

Why hasn't she earned a high school detective nickname yet?

She already did.
You'd know that if you actually watched the series.

I pride myself by being the single person on Earth who thinks dub Case Closed>japanese Detective Conan. I honestly think localization names made the show better for the English speaking audience. The English voice acting is superb but the dubbed songs are shit.

>I'll never see the whole show get dubbed because of shitty sales

There's a reason for that. They painted themselves into a corner trying to erase its Japanese-ness when they constantly visit famous Japanese landmarks and constantly eat at Japanese restaurants. Not to mention the kanji puzzles that get thrown in cause he couldn't think of a real mystery that week.

Japan isn't big on therapy.

No wonder they have such a high suicide rate. Can't all be unsolveable murders, probably just lots of depressed people with nobody to talk to.

Never mind psychiatric treatments; they're not big on recognizing mental health in general.

how many people died in this stupid anime ?
at least 1 or 2 every episode, if i remember correctly

There are more than a few cases were multiple people die, but the single homicides done in 2-3 eps lower the average.

That feel when you'll never grab Conan by the head and force him to suck your dick.

I didn't want this before, but now I sorta do.

SHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=xzH0CWpshL0

Seriously why is Kogoro Mouri such an amazing character?

I know I'm late, but he actually uses a speaker in later episodes that he attaches to Kogoro.

>more then 15 christmas specials...
we're posting memes about stuff that actually happens, user

There's actually been about 20 christmas specials. But only one of them is canon.

more like only one of them is about christmass while the others ar just normal episodes longer than average that are chronoligically set not in christmas

I swear, he should've drawn a star or a fucking heart and it would've worked better in the long run.

You're new to Detective Conan aren't you?

You'd think the amount of sedative his body got over the time, we'd see some consequences already, there is quite a list of side effects of being constantly sedated.

Nope, I'm up to date with both the anime and the manga.

There is ONE episode set in Christmas, that is the recent one where Haibara puts the mascara and looks like Mary, which is also a chapter from the manga.
Ther have been a couple of christmas specials but they are never set in christmas

The yearly one is the New Year and even then there is only one actually set during the new year which is the one featuring the Detective Boys stalking Kogoro for money.
Ohterwise the special is a 1-2 hour long episode that more often than not isn't even AO

Maybe you're right about the christmas ones specifically, but I do remember quite a few AOs where they are celebrating christmas.
There were also quite a number of Valentine's Day episodes though only 1 is canon.

I actually think that Conan is cute, I'm not even gay.

The animators of Conan had to draw the same shit every single day for the last 20 years.

Is that the ultimate Sisyphus torture?

I feel like Mouri carries this show. His scumbag attitude is hilarious and he's a freaking badass when he needs to be. Conan is too much of a Gary Stu.

>It's a "remastered classic episode" episode

Heiji is the one who carries the show. He's a good detective but he actually makes mistakes.

>constantly missing chunks of time from the increasing amount of murder cases
>try not to think about the possibility of having a terminal illness
>continue drinking and fanboying Yoko to keep spirits up
That poor fuck.

Wrong, Haibara is the only reason I watched the show.
Sera became my second reason though.

HIS TONGUE IS JUMPING OUT OF HIS BODY!

This, I fucking love him

Am I the only person who thinks Kazuha is a qt3.14?

This.
Haibara and Sera are the best characters.

>it's a murderer used an ice block while murdering somebody episode
I wonder if there's an episode guide by murder gimmick at this point.

I swear there's like a dozen or so murder trick plots they've reused at this point.

Even counting the AOs there is only one episode set in christmas
The only multiple yearly event was Valentine but the first one is an AO episode from S1 where the studio fucked up a lot of stuff because they didn't expect the Anime to get a second season that also resulted in major plot fuck ups like the American Milano episode

>Fishing lines somehow still aren't fucking banned

It'd be cool if Conan's selfish personnality was shown further

Yeah I know.
The big anime fuckup was that Conan never learned Gin and Vodka code names on the train, but somehow knew them later anyway.

Nope.
Detective Conan girl ranking:
Haibara>Sera>Sato>Kazuha>Eri>Sonoko>>>>>Ran>>>>Ayumi>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vermouth.

Even culprit-kun is disappointed at this series.