Can I go five fucking minutes

Can I go five fucking minutes without hearing about the cock sucking starwars franchise? Why the fuck does every half brain fucking retard feel the need to shovel it into every conversation? Hurhur sith force rebel lol. Yeah your entire fucking fixation is shit. The director is trash, the story is bland and trite, the characters suck. No, fuck you, not the new ones. All of them. They all suck fucking asshole. It's a shitty space western samurai fuckoff made by a faggot with no talent. If you like starwars, kill yourself, you're bringing humanity down you fucking shitstain fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwnGz0zT78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why the fuck does every half brain fucking retard feel the need to shovel it into every conversation?

Cause thats what its for. I see way more fat, slobby manchildren being about star wars then actual children, cause children now think its stupid.

Get a job, Nigger.

If you're so tired of it, quit being youir amygdala's bitch and focus on something else.

Dude, calm down. Anger is the path to the dark side.

Bang On !!

LMAO fucking autistic SWfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=2EwnGz0zT78
(It's the Burbank AMC, in case anyone was wondering)

You're the only one talking about Star Wars lol

I don't care for the Star Wars series myself, but the first 2 Knights of the Old Republic games are wonderful.

Lol you should have been in Sup Forums this past week then,I had something like 80 hidden SW threads at some point

>I hate it when people talk about star wars so listen to me talk about star wars

Welcome to hell nigger. Glad you agree

Tell me about it. It’s fucking sad and pathetic.

It's a good thing HP died, at least.

Nice concern troll Disney. True haters memory hole that shit.
Franchise that shall not be named.

Marketing faggot boomers and Xer believe the brand is good and they can sell shit using it. In addition Disney is happy to sell licences to the same moronic Boomer and Xer faggots using the Shit brand.

Let them run it into the ground. The next economic crisis will be the last nail in the coffin of the post world war II liberalism in the west

i told you not to waste your money on the diversity awakens and the last snowflake on a thread not too long ago because it's just sjw trash which is an insult to the books and everything lucas stands for

>Can I go five fucking minutes without hearing about the cock sucking starwars franchise?
This is entirely a "muh pop culture" burger problem.
I didn't even know the film existed until I saw people on here shitting on it.

deep inside liberals hates star wars TLJ too
also easy to bait Sup Forums
therefore

You made the thread about it faggot I was thinking the same thing before you made this thread congratulations OP you are the faggot

This

he's not just attacking the shitty Last Jedi, the entire thing is a fucking kid's series, they literally bombard you with wacky creatures and "teddies" e.g. Ewoks, Chewbacca, Jar Jar. all Star Wars films fucking suck

>mfw this entire fucking post

Confirmed, father of a seven year old here. He doesn't give a shit about Star Wars. I showed him the first two movies and he liked them. I want to show him Return of the Jedi now and he doesn't care. He wants to see Captain Underpants.

Watch it with eyes wide open and you'll find Star Wars mythology contains the very essence of western civilization.

Think about your most valued cultural mile stone.

Think about ISIS blowing it up and the zeroes around you give it a 9/10.

Wouldn't you go on Sup Forums and vent.

Now shut the fuck up.and wait it out.

Also, thanks for another Star Wars thread, user.