Who is best and why is it crab?

Who is best and why is it crab?

it is ubiquitously snail

nice way to spell monkey there m8

Anyways, shitposting aside, should I read/watch Kizu after I finish watching Nise?

I'm rather new to the series and I've learned that Kizu is the third released LN so that leads me to believe it is intended to experience that story after watching Nise.

They do a real fuckin good job of making you wonder what happened during spring break and if its intended to learn about it after Nise, then by all means I'll fucking watch it.

Watch the anime in airing order then read the last volume.

Bat = Snail > Monkey > Bee > ... > shit > snake

Just watch in production order man, this isn't fuckin hard. Think. People watching this shit as it came out didn't have a choice. They had to watch whatever was out at the time. There's your "intended order".

Since Kizu 3 isn't out yet and that's the part that explains everything you'd be better off reading it.

Monkey > Bee > Bat > Snail > Crab > Cat > Snake > Bird

>People watching this shit as it came out didn't have a choice.
You could totally read the fan translation though. It had shitty editing, but it gave answers.

Bat=monkey > cat=bird > bee=doll > snail > crab > spooky > math > gaen=kagenui > your favorite cum sock > a plate of pancakes > hitler > toothpaste > heat death of the universe > closet snek fags > snek posters > 9001 > snek.

>Bat=monkey
No need to read any further, you win.

Cat = Bat (Oshino meme even agrees) > Crab > rest > Monkey

Monkey is the worst.

who is bat?

Monkey and Snail are the only characters in the series that have friend-like banter, which is important given that the series is 70% banter.

Crab cheated on Araragi with Kaiki and keeps it in secret. She is a fucking slut. Araragi will marry a slut.

Spooky>Snail>Doll>Cat>Snake>Bird>Monkey>Math>Bat>Bee>Crab

Everyone has their tastes and this is mine.

Dude, you're not supposed to fall for the memes.

Kaiki wouldn't fuck Senjou, he is still too hung up on Tooe.

Bat > Snail > Cat > Bee and Phoenix > Crab > Doll > Snake

Pretty sure Bat understands Araragi the most.
Snail is like his best friend at this point.
And Cat is just someone that he needs to fuck already.

The rest don't matter.

Secret meetings and phone calls with another man. It's a cheating. Kaiki is Araragi's enemy who sold his sister to Kagenui. So it's a betrayal too.

Crab > Phoenix > Snake > Bat > Snail > Bee > Doll > Cat > Monkey

Betrayal, yes. Cheating, no.

Araragi having sex with spook would technically be masturbation?

Crab is love

Yeah probably. A better question is If I am attracted to spooky, am I attracted to Araragi? Would it be like kind of fucking Araragi?

Just imagine yourself in Araragi's place. What would you do if you knew about your Crab and Kaiki.

I like them all. They are all fun and interesting characters!

Slut and liar.

Agree. I don't hate any characters but I do like some more than others.

Where can I get my personal super loyal soulmate vampire mistress?

make one up?

Drop crab and go for Bat of course

Bat is cute! CUTE!

I would buy this.

I like Koyomi.

We all do.

Do you like like him?

I like his better half

Monkey = Bee > rest > snek

What is with the snake hate on these threads? I can understand hating her in Bake and Nise, but she is great in SS.

Sleeves > Nudist > Rararagi > Donuts > a burning abortion clinic dumpster > everyone else

Best girl.

Yeah but those reading the LNs got Kizu 3rd.

You did have a choice to read the LN release order

in this image at least, crab absolutely is the best.

Math > Snail > Bat > Bee = Monkey > Cat > Bird > Crab > Snake > Doll = Dark >> Gaen

I like all of them except Gaen.