What mangoes do Sup Forums want to see translated? We have a good translator ready to roll

What mangoes do Sup Forums want to see translated? We have a good translator ready to roll.

Has to be an untouched series with zero chapters translated already though, no picking-up leftovers.

Arawi Keiichi's City.
Not sure if it can be considered a leftover since only chapter one has been translated as far as I know.

I'm to proud to beg

We just want to do something Sup Forums would like is all.

Bull fucking shit. You're just attention whoring. Otherwise you wouldn't have put up retarded conditions in

The conditions are because picking up leftovers entails potential sniping drama and the quality of preceding chapters could vary a lot.

No need to get so fanny flustered user.

>sniping drama
There are stuff that have been dead for years

Eizen Flugel (manga with planes dragons by Urobuchi gen)

You sound like you have zero idea about the scanlation scene. You don't even know what sniping means. The whole point of picking-up leftovers is that the groups don't care anymore.

And if there's drama, what of it? Just TL and ignore them. What the hell can they do to you? As along as you continue to be full of shit, I'll continue calling you out as I see it.

can't think of any that meet your conditions you're awesome for offering this though, thank you

Finish Jabberwocky!

Hate to break it to you but many times people have come to Sup Forums claiming to want to pick up projects and 9/10 times, they either don't or they work on a few chapters and then drop them. The people who actually care don't bother starting threads like these; they usually already have projects in mind and just shut up and work on them.

Because it contradicts your claims. The manga people want are the ones that got abandoned.

>The whole point of picking-up leftovers is that the groups don't care anymore.
Except you never really know if they do care. That, combined with picking up a story mid-way when their translations may have been shit, combined with whatever unique things they did with their TL, make it not worth the hassle.

If you want to bother with all that shit make your own group for abandoned projects, we just don't do it however.

abandon thread. OP is a fag

eh that's a few chapters we wouldn't have had otherwise, I'm not going to complain about someone offering to help

most of what elemhunter scans/uploads
seriously
or even manben if your translator is up for that

Then you've come to the wrong place to ask. As pointed out by and plenty other threads before you, most people care about about seeing projects being finished than new ones being started. So if you claim that it's about what Sup Forums would like, then you either do pick up leftover projects or don't bother.

And using drama as an excuse is nonsense as they are actually not that common. That's why when they do happen, people gets real excited. Also, that's why when people talk about scanlation drama, it's usually about that same few examples here and there.

Hell, I've worked mainly on picking up dead projects and have had zero drama, with even some old members turning up to offer help.

What about Takano Hiromi's Watashi no Shonen? It got 2nd place in the latest Konomanga and I really like it, however it's never mentioned here on Sup Forums so while I read it raw I think it can use the attention.

>most people care about about seeing projects being finished than new ones being started.
And there are doubtlessly some untouched series some would want done too.

And again drama isn't the only issue, like I said it's messy jumping into a series that might've been done shoddily as so many are.

tl;dr: Cry more.

(You)

Literally not an issue provided you start again from scratch.

>it's messy
Not really.

>messy
Literally just redo them, then. If it's shoddy chances are the translation's shoddy as well.

>retranslating
>ever

Not worth the effort desu senpai, as most people won't give enough of a shit to re-read

Do hentais count too?

Except it is worth the effort in the case you told.
If the only existing translation if shit, people would be more than happy to read a good one.
But keep pretending anyway, I know you won't ever translate anything you and your secret club.
I'd be glad to be proven wrong but ha.

Then your 'messy' argument becomes moot. They won't care as long as they get to keep reading. Dude, you're seriously not helping your case here.

>tl;dr: Cry more

Claims to want to avoid drama
Proceed to behave exactly like those groups that start drama.

How about Crimson no Meikyuu? It's a manga adaptation of novel by Kishi Yuusuke (Shin Sekai Yori).

This one. Its dengeki's manga. I'm waiting for translations since 2k15. Its called "Symmetrys"

>no picking-up leftovers.
shiiiet

The only reason faggot OP is asking you is to ensure his feeble dick will get sucked around here in the future, otherwise they'd start on the series they personally like and want to share with others.

the people picking it up from then on will read it, and there's stuff like gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun where the translation was so terrible I couldn't read it in the first place and would've really appreciated someone doing a good job

>If the only existing translation if shit, people would be more than happy to read a good one.
What isekai do you live in where the masses give a shit about TL quality?

>won't ever translate anything
Worked on 300+ chapters of multiple series over the last few years but whatever senpai.

>moot
No. Most of the shiteating masses won't re-read, hence not making it worth doing. But that doesn't change the fact that then the series is still half-shit-tier translated which is just disgusting. It's like taking a waifu that fucked all the band members, even the basist. Used goods are just shit all around.

>Implying anonymous shitposting counts as drama

Please pick up the Foundation manga ;_;

This desu.

>Most of the shiteating masses won't re-read, hence not making it worth doing

OP's just doing it for e-peen and comes off as an obnoxious faggot.

>counts as drama
I said you behave like them, not that you are starting a drama right now. Your english comprehension skills are shit. So much for talking about other groups being shit.

The other guy's right, you're really just attention-whoring.

Just read the books.

>shiteating masses won't re-read
So basically you want e-fame, not translating something because you want to do a good work.

>Worked on 300+ chapters of multiple series over the last few years but whatever senpai.
Well, show us.

It's over everyone, you can leave the thread.
OP is a faggot.

This. Most groups work on stuff they like and then just share it after they're done. Looking at how OP's flipping out, it's obvious they're just as much of a drama fags as the people they deride.

But I've already read them, I'd love to see them in mango form ;_;

If you aren't a newfag, you should already have some idea of the works you want to work on and do that or have some idea of what Sup Forums would be interested in. But instead of working on them first, you are off starting this pointless thread.

Let's abandon this shitty thread and just discuss dead series here:

>the masses give a shit about TL quality
>Most of the shiteating masses won't re-read
wew what a faggot, eat shit

Go die OP

>title

Fuck off to /vg/.

If masses don't care about TL quality then all your talks about consistency don't matter.

I want mahou shoujo of the end and this, but I guess I'm the only who enjoys it.

>english comprehension skills are shit.
Hot opinions. I explained our group's reasoning in reply to those other points, there was no confusion, so not even sure what implications you're trying to imply here fag.

>e-peen
>attention whoring
>while posting anonymously
K.

>other guy
Sure user, sure. :3

>So basically you want e-fame, not translating something because you want to do a good work.
Well who would want to translate something hardly anyone else will read? What's even the point to that, to look at it by yourself and nod while thinking "what a great job I did on this thing shit-all other people will read"?

>Well, show us.
Nice try.

I'm just an editor so no, one of our new translators says they're happy to do basically anything if some people want it and it looks decent however.

>Implying it's not true
Look at batoto, some series with totally crap translations still have thousands of followers.

>Well who would want to translate something hardly anyone else will read?
Niggerstream Logic

>editor
Your words mean fuck all then.

>51 IP
>most posts are mocking you
>s-samefag!

Pathetic.

>Has to be an untouched series with zero chapters translated already though, no picking-up leftovers.
You're everything that's wrong with the scanlating community
>Only one out of 10 volumes translated, 1809d ago
>B-but i want ALL the fame

>I'm just an editor so no, one of our new translators says they're happy to do basically anything if some people want it and it looks decent however.
So let me get this straight, you're the one coming up with stupid requirement even though your translator is the one that holds the cards. And then you got mad when people saw through your shit.

>one of our new translators says they're happy to do basically anything if some people want it and it looks decent however.
So you put the conditions on and not them? Send them to chat with us next time.

>muh upvotes and donations

>one of our new translators says they're happy to do basically anything if some people want it and it looks decent however
If only you were smart enough to just go with that right from the fucking start. Also, let your translator do the talking then. Your role is replaceable.

Maji Moji Rurumo

I think maybe somebody did a chapter once? But there's 3 series total and I know for a fact 2 of them have never been touched. I try to get by with my limited Japanese, but I want so badly for them to be translated.

>51 IP
>Can't even read the counters properly
Try harder same-kun.

>Niggerstream Logic
Most any group logic except those who just have one pet project they do from start to end/abandon halfway.
>Your words mean fuck all then.
Words on what? Anyone can look at reader/follower stats for the shit I'm talking about retard. You don't need to read moon to know how the scanlation community works.

It's reality deal with it user.

>editors thinking they matter
The only people in your """"group"""" that should have a presence are the actual translators. You are nothing but a piece of trash

>you're the one coming up with stupid requirement
No, it's long been the group's policy.
>your translator is the one that holds the cards
That's not how you teamwork buddy.

>just go with that right from the fucking start.
I did, they know of our policy of not picking up used goods however also.

It was 51 IPs when I posted, you retard. Oh and the fact that we're now on 61 and yet there's still more posts trashing you rather than supporting you just further detracts from your point.

>It's reality deal with it user.
Take your own advice.

I bet it's a cunt too, OP sounds like an entitled landwhale thinking her social science degree empowers her

>Still can't tell the difference between the IP counter and total posts counter
Holy fuck this is just kawaii now.

>hurrdurr women can't work on manga
kys

Oh it was a woman, this is doomed from the start.

26 IPs with less than 10 posts being positive still counts against you.

>It all started with the suicide of an up and coming female photographer named Hirose Miki. The autopsy revealed that she may have been raped before she threw herself off of the condo balcony. Her fiancé, Kuremi Takeo, a TV producer, is unable to accept her death and begins his own search for the truth of what really happened to Miki. Beginning with one photograph that he finds, Takeo begins to unravel a dark mystery. But the deeper he goes into the abyss, the greater the conspiracy becomes and the more danger he encounters. The thirst for justice and revenge will push Takeo to take on whatever obstacle stands in his way.

It's very non-pc, so whoever picks it up, take this as your warning.

>it's really a cunt
show tits you whore

OP is a woman, dont bother

>and then the faggot brigade ruined the thread
This is why we can't have nice things.

>That's not how you teamwork buddy.
It does in scanlation. Translators and scanners/digital rippers are the only people that matter. The rest aren't in short supply.

>oh shit I let my newfaggotry show
>d-d-d-deflect!
Oh no some retarded newfriends who don't even know how the counters work are butthurt that we won't scanlate their favorite dropped series this is a tragedy.

No, but we have some girls on our team and they do damn good work, the point was you're everything wrong with Sup Forums you doubtlessly neckbeardy hikineet.

Oh...well the first chapter having a 40 page rape scene certainly doesn't help. Well a man has the right to dream.

27 IPs and counting

>implying that any woman is dumb enough to go to jail
And Sup Forums cries when their """""""""favourite series""""""""" is cancelled.
Buy your shit you subhuman basement dweller.

You can translate manga without an editor but you can't without a typer. We typers are humans, too.

>you're everything wrong with Sup Forums you doubtlessly neckbeardy hikineet
If you already know that then don't come here in the first place faggot. You have only yourself to blame.

You don't do any good work, you are a superfluous parasite that can be replaced by a 8 year old Indian with Gimp and any text editor.

And he would cause less drama and be better for the group climate.

How would anyone know if something untranslated is good enough to translate? If they could read something untranslated in the first place there would be no need to ask for translations.

Good typesetters are hard to find, but most readers don't need top tier typsetting. TLer and raw provider are the ones that make or break a project. Everyone else can be recruited along the way.

>What mangoes do Sup Forums want to see translated?

Fuck yes! Let's see, there's-

>Has to be an untouched series with zero chapters translated already though

Oh. Never mind then. See:

All of them because globalization is a good thing

>group """leader""" can't even translate

Guys, don't forget to donate

This artstyle looks good, thanks for posting it

>no picking-up leftovers.

classic

>That's not how you teamwork buddy.
Actually it does. There's even been plenty of research paper about it in management, regarding leadership and use of power in teams. A team where everyone is on equal footing requires every member to be of similar level of skills and/or importance to the team. Where there's a major gap between skills, there's often a tendency for that scale to tip to someone having power and being able to command others. It's why on end you have your typical sitcom nasty boss shouting orders to the office drones in low level positions and on the other extreme end, you have people talking about Google being such a wonderful workplace. It works for Google because you're looking at highly skilled people where their roles all play major roles and they are recruited because their skills are highly sought after.

>already read them
Then you don't need the text. The pictures more than suffice.

>Except you never really know if they do care

Yes, I'm sure groups will really, really, care about a series they drop 5 years ago.

fucking rekt

manga scanlating isn't google or a shitty office, it's a group of volunteers doing shit for fun. And translators usually don't want to bother editing so you need a decent editor. The releases will never be made without both.

If a series hasn't been touched for 5 years it's probably shit anyway.

Natsuke no Sake deserves a translation

Congratulations, you've managed to make the stupidest post in the entire thread!

It's the same dynamics.
>it's a group of volunteers doing shit for fun
All the other instances of scanlation/fansub drama says otherwise. This isn't about jobs, it's about human behaviour. That's just how it is. You see the same thing play out practically anywhere, from your shitty group projects in university, to some random volunteer projects with not monetary benefits. When people form groups to collaborate, there will be some level of power play involved. That's just the reality of it.
>And translators usually don't want to bother editing so you need a decent editor.
And they are much easier to find than a decent translator.

This relies on a lot of assumptions, the most blatant being self-awareness of value and assumed goal of personal profit.

well our TL says fuck Sup Forums and he'll just do some more touhou and kancolle hentai translations now with his spare time, congrats.

Pick up I am Legend, fucking sad that it got dropped.
You can start right where the former group left off. No snipe drama or anything.

i'm sure he was shit anyway
good riddance

Putting your hopes to this drama queen.

What a shame, autistic OP like you made Sup Forums lose out on a possible translation