Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Ono has a small dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12506409
youtube.com/watch?v=O1HM75g_Whs
youtube.com/watch?v=excTfJxw-H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct.

So, I’ll try to predict some things about Vrains.
>Our protag may begin the anime by knowing about the world of duelling, but not showing much interest, as he is close minded to it, and prefer to do his hacker thing
>He’ll be faced with a situation where he needs to duel; maybe one of his hacker friends got tangled up with someone and he needs to “Take a step forward and try”, or maybe that little gremlin thing will appear, as Yusaku is hacking in a shady turf of the net, and lure him into a situation that is only solvable by duelling, being like a fairy that grants the hero his initial power if he follows it
>being lured into a duel by the spirit of Decode Talker, Yusaku will begin to open up and enjoy the ride, as it teaches him how to play
>After that he will be a good hacker-duelist that fights bad hackers and people who threat the cyber space, and he’ll protects the cyber-space (sort of like a forest guardian)
>he’ll probably be very discrete about his card game skills in the real world
>he’ll probably have a goofy, excitable friend who knows he is batman The Playemaker, or he’ll make this friend maybe by being a transfer student and the goofy guy finding out
>the little fairy thing will probably be a silly character too, and may comically argue with the friend
>the love interest will also find out that he is the playmaker and will be a “supportive” type of girl (kinda like Aki or Anzu)
>Yusaku will slowly become a public figure, being the face of a hero of the virtual world, as his friends kinda promote him, making him popular, even though he doesn’t know how to handle it at first
>it’s a fair assumption of mine to believe that an episodic format where he meets certain celebrities and fight crime with them will happen
>he’ll probably be dragged to a tournament like arc, where the prize is related to protecting the virtual world

>one of the celebrities, or a couple of them, will be evil and trick Yusaku into thinking they’re buddy-buddy
>that’ll kinda hurt Yusaku, so he’ll react in a mix between Yuma’s disbelief that others could be evil and Yusei’s value of bonds, but in a much more toned down way
>the villain, at first will be some company in the real world who wants to, either destroy the virtual world, or control it, and Yusaku will confront them about it, as soon as he plays scooby-doo to find them
>but then the villains will say “no, we’re not the villains, you see. We were trying to save the real world from the threat of an unstable AI that has been developing in the virtual world. You must stop it, Yusaku”.
Those are the assumptions are surer about, and the next ones are ones I’m iffy:
>he’ll have a grandpa that’s a computer genius, and maybe (and I’m stretching) he’ll take care of plants – don’t ask why.
>his grandpa will want him to try new things in the beginning, even though to no avail

Deck Hiyama has been working out well against the bots. Going to try it out against in 10 PvP soon.

its over
Ono is main director for Vrains
CONTINUE THE SHITPOSTING

I would usually ignore posts like these, but a lot of it does seem typical for animated shows with a cape/double identity MC.

Might be too much to ask, but I'd like it if the inevitable fluff or one-off villain episodes are actually ok watches on their own, like the Shark vs manga guy episode. Instead of just being throwaway garbage

Source: your ass
There are more creative ways to bump the thread. I'm not sure this one will survive to the end, though

Sadly you're probably right. I'd try to do an Sup Forums sings for the last OP, but I doubt I'd get enough submissions.

Yuya is fucking shit.

I can confirm this.
I can also confirm Index is not getting a Season 3.

FUCKKKKKKKK

That sounds actually pretty realistic to me. Nice job.

But how can that be true when he brought peace to the 4 dimensions? Kind of. With Reira/Ray taking the lead. Well, he helped a little.
I never want to see smile world or hear "dueru de egao" for the rest of my life

Ok, time to decide. Who you think, and believe to be most likely, final reincarnation of Ray?
Vote here:
strawpoll.me/12506409

Sonic the Hedgehog

There's only one option: someone who was always there for yuya, who supported him since childhood, who loved him, and who saved the dimensions; Crow

You know, when I think about it, did Yuya at any point try to become a Yu-Gi-Oh at all?

Couldn't they have carded any of the Yus to stop them from merging into Zarc, or carded him after he lost so Reira wouldn't have had to seal him.

Don't forget the rival character.

He'll be a cool headed perfect e-celeb who never loses. Then Playmaker will face him somewhere early in the series and win starting up an obsession by rival to figure out who he is for like half the series. The loss also brings him shame as he starts to become less popular while over the course of the series eventually learns the importance of friendship and honoraburu dueru. Little brother or sister morality pet necessary

And as per usual fare, his story will probably be more interesting than Yusaku's

He did become king in synchro.

Who is confirmed subbing GOATside of Dimensions and what's the likely ETA?

ask Kana

They could have shown someone trying and failing because of Zarc interference, but they didn't care

In synchro. Where he became king and then got the girl before falling into a plot hole.

They didn't care anymore. After synchro's climax was obviously fucked with at last minute to keep roger's machine from doing anything in spite of Roger saying it would destroy the city five seconds before, everyone just stopped doing their jobs and allowed the show to fall into shit.

>As per usual fare, his story will probably be more interesting than Yusaku's

Why is this always the case with YGO?
Why are protags typically the least interesting characters story-wise? It's not like you can't have a non-standard protagonist and still make a profit.

Ono bounces back like a champ!! After suffering a big defeat last week, he closes the gap between Arc-V and the black box! That's right ladies and gentlemen! We are just ONE episode away from total Top 10 domination. A feat never before achieved in anime history. With only 3 more episodes left can Ono pull it off one last time? We must believe in him!

Current Top 20:

1. ARC-V 143 - 3.2%
2. ARC-V 141 - 4.3%
3. ARC-V 142 - 4.7%
4. ARC-V 145 - 5.4%

Is it really something worth caring about when it's obvious no one working on the project cares anymore? Like it'd be funny if they were trying and still made a pile of shit. But, anyone can make the absolute worst shit if they're not putting in the effort to make it appealing or consistent. And these fucks certainly aren't.

>With only 3 more episodes left can Ono pull it off one last time?
Hold my beer

>yuzu i must travel the world and make everyone in it smile
>you stay here and take care of your dad

I don't think he'll be that cool headed. Maybe a prideful faggot like Jack or Kaiba, or maybe silently prideful.

Who has a big one, then?

Ono wanted Arc-V to be the best from the bottom and he did it, the absolute mad man.

Ono is a genius and should be praised, at least Arc-V will stay in the records as the best 'worst' anime.

You can do it Ono

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

Will studio gallop be alive after arc-v?

A shit

Yugo Shokan

>Start off as a semi threatening villain in a show that severely needs villains
>Beat a few named characters and is knowing for killing off a whole division of rebels
>Lose to main character
>Immediately fall for his dick for no reason and completely give up on your ideals

Literally a harem character.

I BELIEVE IN YOU, ONO-DONO!

Holy shit why? This poor creature.

It can be summoned by fusing 3 different monsters of frog archtype

Glory on the academia!

>Holy shit why?

IMA KOSO!

Penultimate Cast list

Episode 147: 解き放たれたドラゴン – Tokihanatareta Doragon
(The Unleashed Dragons)
Yuya vows to use the power of the Four Dragons to make everyone smile. As if responding to his wish, the Four Dragons gradually drive Jack into a corner. However, Reira’s expression is…

Summary:
Yuya vows to use the power of the Four Dragons to make everyone smile. As if responding to his wish, the Four Dragons gradually drive Jack into a corner. However, even when his battle against Jack is over, Zarc’s soul still remains in Reira, who still can’t smile. Yuya realizes that he still lacks something. Who will be the Duelist to carry out Yuya’s final trial!?

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Shiun’in Sora
Tenjoin Asuka
Crow Hogan
Jack Atlas
Sakaki Yoko
Sakaki Yusho
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Reira
Akaba Himika
Yamashiro Tatsuya
Harada Futoshi
Ayukawa Ayu
Hiiragi Shuzo
Melissa Claire
Kozuki Allen
Sasayama Sayaka
Extras

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
Storyboard: 小野勝巳 || Ono Katsumi
Animation Director(s): 川村裕哉 || Kawamura Yuya

>Yuboys disappear again
>still no bracelet girls

>Crow Hogan

I've actually run out of anger at this point. Now all I have is bitter acceptance

>Crow

HAH. You thought Yuzu would show up? She will come in the last 2 min of Arc-V and she and Yuya will not get together. HAHAHA

>still no bracelet girls
I've already given up.

Not just on Arc-V but on the franchise entirely of having girls do anything at all. This was really the last chance, everything was there. They could have had a decent subplot there had they not aborted it

>Crow Hogan
FUCKING

>She will come in the last 2 min of Arc-V
I don't even think that's for sure

>Shun, Kaito and Edo got the fuck out of there
>More Crow

Arc-V isn't just getting the top 10. It's getting the top 12.

Why the fuck is Asuka speaking? She needs to fuck off. She's useless and they can't do anything with her character anymore.

Baby Reira will speak or is it a flashback?

Yuya loves you too.

2 MORE WEEKS AND WE'RE FREE

At the risk of sounding like a pleb, what's this black box?

Obviously a flashback. Everyone else is in real time, since Jack and Yuya are dueling on a dimension highway, it means everybody in all dimensions can see them, but of course only the parents and the kids get to speak, Crow is probably a flashback, if he were there in person his 3 kids would be speaking,too. That's how we knew he'd been revived for the Zarc duel, his brats were in the cast list.

>Crow Hogan

And week after then we are imprisoned again by VRAINS.

>Penultimate
>
I seriously don't understand why you people hate Crow so damn much. If he weren't a legacy character he would be my favourite of ARC-V mainly because he is the type of person who would take a bullet in your place. He is that much of a bro. Stop being so butthurt over nothing
>Yuboys disappear again
ONOOO FUCKING DAMMIT ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT AND STILL NO YUS TALKING LIKE IN THE MANGA? WHAT THE FUCK

>no Yuri getting bullied in Yuya's mind by Ute and Hugo

>Crowfag
Of course. That explains how a person would like a character for which the whole plot will bend just to appear and act.

This is why we'll never get Sound Duel 4. Thanks fucking nips

Apparently an episode of one show broadcasted with a video feed that wasn't working. So the entire episode was just audio and a black screen

What was his name again?

Crow is bland as hell and steals screentime from people who need it. He had no reason beating Shun back during the Friendship Cup. The only reason he did was due ot favoritism. Shun losing to Crow added nothing to the story at all. Sawatari randomly turning into a Crow shill that believes everything will be better if Crow was there was forced. Then Crow getting uncarded randomly, teaming up with Sawatari and being the one to damage Zarc AND get him flustered was pure bullshit. Crow and Jack are what happens when someone is allowed to fellate themselves on screen.

The best is still yet to come!

>I seriously don't understand why you people hate Crow so damn much
He's not interesting

He's never been interesting and there's literally a million other characters who could be in place of him and not just here, but in 5Ds too. I don't like Crow because I don't think a single thing about him at all yet they keep having him be a thing anyway

At least Jack was important to the plot during synchro. Having he be important to the plot now is BS as much as having kept Crow around after the synchro dimension

Crow was responsible for side lining 3 characters in 5D's. It's not a surprise why he's maligned.

Shun,Yuya,Yuzu,Serena,Yugo

Now this would of been an exciting semi-finals , Yuzu vs Serena and Yuya vs Yugo, Shun and Crow take each other out

>The only good thing out of BB was carding Crow and they uncarded him few eps later

Who is best Yuya and why is it Yugo?

God Arc-V just keeps finding ways to piss me off. I hate this show so much. I don't think I will ever rewatch any part of it again after it ends. Please show a VRAINS PV in this episode as a consolation.

Shut the fuck up, Shun.
I haven't forgotten you shoved her last episode like a fucking edgelord.

Because Yugo is a real hero; a real human being.

Wrong

Sawatari should have been in Crow's place. Would have been way more fun

tennen moe

Uggo

It's as if Yuri is hitotsu ni'ing in that pic

You know when you really think about it

I mean, seriously, really think about it

The idea that an entire rivalry and conflict was started because a guy's name sounds like "Fusion" and literally nothing else is kind of fucking retarded and should have been the first sign

What deck does she run?

Yuto vs Yugo: A cautionary tale that teaches kids the importance of being polite and getting people's names fucking right.

I think about them in Yuya's head:
>Oh, so your name is Yugo. I get it

Yugo is fucking retarded. This was already estabilished and was the only thing consistently kept in the show

>OkAY penDULUM you sWUNg HIS WAY NOOOW You'LL SWInG MY WaY!

>I'LL USE stARgAZER and timegAZER to set the pENDULUM scAle!

who the fuck thought this english dub was a good idea? Why does Gon sound like he goes muddin'?

>This was already estabilished and was the only thing consistently kept in the show
Wrong. Reiji being irrelevant was consistently kept too.

Yu-Gi-Oh dubs have been shit ever since 4Kids stopped doing them

I mean, they technically haven't been "good" since GX but I at least used to think the voice actors were capable. Now they can't even get that part right

Yuri being the best Yuya was a more consistent theme

Holy fuck Dylan is fucking PISSED

youtube.com/watch?v=O1HM75g_Whs

>mY MonstERS are READY, to swiNG inTO ACT*voicecrack*IONNNNNNNNN

Dubbed Yu-Gi-Oh! was a mistake

Would you guys think it cool if YGOVR has "VR" monsters, with personality, monster realm and everything else?

And to think, this late in Zexal was Yuma vs Astral.

Like holy fuck, I know I'm gonna get "muh nostalgia fag" trash but why the fuck can't they get the voice right anymore? I mean Yugi's voice did sound a little too young compared to the jap version but it was 100x better than the trash we have now.

No, monsters are just tools.

>Tanoshi
>Kizuna
>Kattobingu
>Egao

Can we please PLEASE just have one season where the MC doesn't have some kind of stupid one word drive? The only tolerable one of these was Judai's because it was used as character development

I found dub Bakura to be far more tolerable than Japanese Bakura.

>not being aware of the GOTY Bakura voice
youtube.com/watch?v=excTfJxw-H8