Christmas loot

Well Sup Forums, get any good presents this year?

What goes in the 'neck pouch'? It seems like something burgers would use to store food close to their face.

you're mom's butthole

Passport and other valuables. I travel a lot, so it's pretty useful

Post your loot you faggots

motherfucker, it's 5 am on the east coast here

why did you get a white postal envelope for xmas?

how many euros is that? looks like about 300 - 350.. nice!

i think the euros came in the envelope

i only got 150€ fuck off

>worked Christmas and Christmas Eve
I went to the gym, I guess that was my present to myself.

my aunt gave me a $100 voucher for booktopia and a chef's hat. my mum got me a chicken calender for 2018 and a picture book of Australian national parks. overall it was a pretty great Christmas :DD

No loot

giving someone money for Christmas is so lazy it's sad.

600-700, haven't bothered counting, usually get that amount

ah ok.

Fuck... Are you 6?
Post this shit on FB.. It's designed for narcissism.
Sup Forums is to discuss politics.
Not your fucking toy collection.

dis wut i got

dont worry friend, maybe we will get girlfriends next christmas

300 € but they already claim me back for paying my debt

>tfw you got no presents because you're a lonely cripple with nobody :(

Lmao jelly poorfag.

Also got this dope boardgame

my dad got me a xbox one x... but i have been bored with my ps4 for about a year.

I cant play vidya really any more becuase it gives me anxiety and stress that i am pretending in a dream world to build my online character in a game when i should be building myself up instead.

However I am daily suicidal because of a work injury and I feel guilt taking it... i only got the ps4 to engage in some dissasociation from my suicidal urges. I already bought my gun and everything...

Is the xboxone x any good? are there any good games? he got me call of duty ww2(not interested... the series sucked post call of duty 4)

Is forza like Grand Turismo used to be? any other good games?

>euros
But why?

i don't like receiving gifts, so i skipped Christmas. my mother sent me a loving and thoughtful text about how i am a disappointment. i canceled my phone and don't plan on communicating with my family any time soon.

Well it's a good thing you have that neck pouch handy. Where else would you store documents and valuables on your person? Only the trusty neck pouch can accomplish that...

Where's the tabletop game to go along with that fake money ?

good game, the 1940 version is much better tho, we used to play alot with 5 guys, takes the whole evening and night to get the game done

I'm a giver, not a taker.

play the game he got you,ungrateful retard

Just some star wars stuff.

drugs, all EU drugsdealers have those neckbags, often made by a chinese Gucci knockoff

this

Thats not what i heard

How did a britbong get euros ?

here familam, yours is good to get a taste of the game, but once you know how it works you might want to get the man version

hows your 13th christmas?

Niiiice user. He's my favourite character. I especially like the part where he niggers.

dont underestimate these 3rd wold cunts mate they can be real crafty. known a few people who've had their passport swiped

no faggot, we are anonymous. we dont have presents or anyone that cares about us, what do you think this is?

anyway, merry, christmas, you fat, disgusting, genetic bookend fat sack of shit. we love you. if no one has told you that, we have. now go neck yourself.

My gift for christmas is not to get beer bottles thrown at me for 1 day and for my mom not to raid my weed stash. Rural Arkansas here.. I thought Trump would fix this shit.

I've been a naughty boy, no loot for me

Do your parents hate you or something?

>Biggles

patrician gift holy fuck Biggles rules

>wipes out g*rmans in WW1
>comes back to fuck up the Japs in the next one

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Neck puch
>Small JD
>Some money
What are you, a chav?

in the motha fucking loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dont worry user, we'll be dead soon

Cast iron skillets, revell glue for my warhammer 40k, a new fishing license and a new scope for my hunting rifle.

post with jack in neck pouch

Remember the tea times?

>tfw neet with no friends and a family that hates me

no presents for me lads

Jelly

Sweet! Good kit.
I always found dewalt to be a little unwieldy on the job but they run forever

bastard.

some perfumes from friends I'll never use,500 bucks and a book from my parents
overall 9/10 xmas

Did you get a Quran as well?

Shit Christmas, all I wanted was her

based,I like

I got the lastest Tunique Bleues episode with the nig on the cover

>Cast iron skillets,a new fishing license and a new scope for my hunting rifle.
I like ya Sven,you're one of the good guys

Yeah.
8am, 9am, 10am.....

>money
You must be 18+ to post here

money is a common thing around here and accepted if you have no fucking clue/are too lazy to get something for your buddies

This

Impressive very nice.

mum pushed an envelope under my door with a letter inside explaining she has come to accept how I feel and won't be angry at me if I decide to take my life.

DUDE. Spoilers?

I bought myself a Mossberg 500 to sit in my bedroom for home defense, an LCP2 for myself and one for my wife, I need to get an ABS unit replaced in my truck so I am replacing the brake lines with it which is $1000 gift to myself, bought the wife a bunch of shit, random phones/ipads/clothes that everyone wanted. The best gift though is Trump's tax bill, his executive order. its been like Christmas all year round with the tears and faggotry from shills - things are so shit that they knowingly push lies. thats how butt blasted they are

Jew coins

I got socks

Wife bought me some nice shoes, I gave myself one of these

wtF?? Is that what euro looks like?
How would anybody fit that in their wallet

No, my family is one of the few left in Sweden that hasn't lost all decency.

Our lazy fucks get gift cards, which are actually worse than cash as they're not accepted everywhere (obviously) but somehow they're seen as more thoughtful than just plain cash.
>tfw my brother (38) gave me (36) a $30 Coles/Myer giftcard this morning
>tfw I got him jack shit because we're not children

>biggles
Damn, loved that shit when i was a kid.

We mostly give presents to the kids in our family now, to much of a hazzle getting presents to every one.

moneys

Over here theyre used to offer quick protection from acid attacks

Bugger all

You fold it

Fuck i'm jelly.

what's the last piece on the right, a light ?

It's roughly the same size as greenbacks, user.

Got a new Gray-Nicolls cricket bat.

Yeah it's a light.

mfw finally dead

>How would anybody fit that in their wallet
They want to move onto a cashless society, if they can make the notes unwieldy that's just another plus.

Having a wallet that wide might be ok if you are a girl and are carrying around a handbag.

Nice.
We used to have Gray Nicks, Countys and Slazenger Vs. There are so many damn brands nowadays.
I like Bairstow's bat, gloves and pads on this tour – no branding whatsoever.

>Sister bought me knuckle dusters
>Dad got me mirrors and indicators for bike
>Mom got me Old Spice
Nobody bought me a gf.

a pair of sandals and disappointment from loved ones

I got Legos. Two gi joes, bunch of video games, headphones, and a build a bear gift card. GROW THE FUCK UP

euros are actually so ugly, I feel bad for you guys.

Got old spice, gummies, a chocolate, aftershave and a postcard from my GF.

That's it.

'only'

I do enjoy the bare cricket bat look. Last one
I had I sanded off the stickers and shit
That's a tall ass note

A kimber tac ii 1911

this

All I got was a screaming hangover and flashbacks of a fat bitch last night who smelt like moldy camembert. Merry Christmas you degenerate fucks. Love you all xxx