Why does this studio always make shows with annoying fan bases?

Why does this studio always make shows with annoying fan bases?

CGDCT is cancer.

They don't, they just make good shows.

they're the new kyoani

it's just their bad shows like umaru, gabriel, sansha

They had a string of mediocre stuff for a while. New Game was their real return to form, and Gabriel Dropout is showing that they've hit another groove. Let's hope they keep it going for a while yet.

Gabriel Dropout is fine, the threads here are just cancerous due to fansub drama.

Have you ever considered that you're the one with shit taste?

Gabriel Dropout would not be half as popular if it was made by a lesser know studio, Dogakobo just has a meme following

that's not madhouse

What? They are the current paladins of CGDCT. And everyone knows CDGCT is the thinking man's genre. You just find them cancerous because you are a pleb.

CGDCT is dumb shit for brainded retards.

Without Oota and Aoshima Dogakobo is just nothing.

Yeah sure, buddy. Keep watching "deep" anime that makes you feel intelligent.

>a meme following
What is it with you niggers attaching "meme" to anything you don't like.
>meme anime
>meme studio
>meme following
Literally all the popular studios have their own annoying following.

If Dagakobo has annoying fanbase than what about Gainax, KyoAni and Shaft?

>Mitani retired
Fuck this gay earth

>Shaft

Who?

Fuck off, idiot.
SanSan threads were the comfiest threads that year. But if you come from unhappy threads to shit on SanSan's threads don't expect to be treated well.

So it's true that console wars are being moderated out on Sup Forums? Go back there please.

I can't even begin to comprehend how much of an idiot you have to be to get annoyed by fanbases.

It's like you're looking for something to get offended by.

Shut up lelouch you stupid cunt.

Himouto! Umaru chan fanbase isn't annoying!
the three of us don't post on Umaru threads

The fanbase of a certain show (even studio) isn't the problem. It mostly it's the people who hates said show/studio who start shitting the threads and then blame the fanbase when the latter gets defensive or tell them to fuck off.

Moeshitters are the worst
And that studio only makes moe

Whoever hates a specific kind of show has shit for brains.

Don't care for it
Only hate the fanbase

This. It's fucking annoying to see this all the time on here.

At least they have reasons to love their favorite studios. I swear all Dogakobofags are delusional as fuck.

They deserve all the shit they got for doing Love Lab.

your whole fucking paradigm of fandom is cancerous & totally delusional and needs to disappear.
there is no 'x-fags,' for anything, period. this is not a hive of immature children who need to derive their identity from irrational loyalty to a creator independent of their actual works. people judge works individually and they either like them or they dont like them and its not any more complicated than that. you merely need to invent bullshit and completely specious reasoning to explain to yourself why people like something that you dont like because you are a little ball of fevered disgusting ego.

What's wrong with love lab

More like outsourcekobo

Are you an autist? x-fags is just a short way of saying "people who follow x studio", or in Dogakobo's case, "people who spam and shitpost with x studio's shows".

They want the memer audience

anybody who say moeshit should be perma banned. Underage subhumans.

Why?they rape your mom?

What kind of nazi behaviour is this

Remember that guy that asked how long until Dogakobo buys KyoAni?

Sup Forums behavior

At least Dogakobo isn't artistically dead and only preoccupied of pushing abysmal light novels.

No you are the cancer. Fuck off.

I don't understand what you're trying to imply with this image.

>Dogakobo isn't artistically dead
Sure thing, pal.

I know you don't, buddy. It's ok don't worry about it.

Every studio fanbase shitpost. Nothing wrong with that.

>nothing wrong with shitposting
I think I understand Dogakobofags now

Delusonal about what?

Isn't this like their 4th cute girls doing cute things in a row?

>implying there's anything wrong with those posts

How is that shitposting? Nobody claiming GD is aots or some shit.

> x-fags is just a short way of saying "people who follow x studio"
>if you like boxxy you like Sup Forums
what?

>I only watch mature anime for mature people life myself
God all this recent moe hate by fucking crossboarders or newfags is really getting annoying.

>He actually thinks CGDCT is for anyone besides mentally stunted autists, pedophiles, and schoolgirls

cancerous newfag

Do you have a katana to go with your fedora?

No, I don't. And I don't believe anyone said that

Atleast they have higher IQ than retard like you

You need to be over 18 to post on this website.

Nah you are too dumb

How is that not being delusional?

Yeah that argument is lame when K-on, Yuyushiki, Joshiraku, Nichijou, Kill me Baby, etc. are among my favorite shows.

Cancerous Dogakobofag

He's right though. CGDCT is pretty much the lowest form of entertainment there is. Way below even shonenshit, haremshit and isekaishit that all are rightfully mocked here.
Its only purpose is evoking the primal human instinct of care and protection for infants by depicting its characters in look and behaviour as close as toddlers as possible. It doesn't have any other quality and is way more worthless than even the most simple entertainment for children, that at least has value in the honesty of its pedagogic lessons and in its thematic consistency.

Do you only watch mature anime for mature, pedantic faggots like yourself?

The problem with Dogakobo is they only make slice of life comedy. They really can't into slice of life though, so their stuff relies 100% on comedy which falls flat most of the time.

Myself;Yourself was good

No I just don't watch lazy unimaginative shit :^)

First guy here. I love how you guys have no argument besides baseless ad hominem attacks

Really?
It looks like ass and is pretty much your standard 00s VN adaption. The only thing worse they've done is 11 Eyes.

And nothing's wrong with that? You may not know that but most CGDCT watcher are pretty old and watch all type of anime, right? So yes, between two old anime, sometimes I like to watch a cute SOL that is nothing else but what it is, entertaining, fun, cute.

And still a lot better than most of the shit out there, it seems that you people who loves heavy drama or serious stuff with either lots of actions or lots of philosophy and heavy theme sometimes forgot that simpler things, or mindless fun doesn't make you any dumber and is good for you actually, stop being so damn edgy and learn to enjoy every genre, fucking idiot.

a word salad of buzzwords that sound big is not an argument, really
deepfags are cancer

Because Sup Forums is sadly still full of Sup Forums tier people who think that studios matter at all and enjoy trying to start studio wars.

There's nothing wrong with studio wars.

These days "meme" means "popular trend that I don't like"

>Cute boys doing cute things outsells CGDCT

Not as creatively dead as Kyoani. When was the last time they released a show that wasn't focused around highschool/middle school drama?

They are slowing becoming kyoani-like aka braindead that only does moeshit

This season. Kobayashi is about an OL and a dragon.
If you want to call it creatively dead that's fine, but it is definitely not school drama.

I somehow forgot about Maid Dragon. But outside of it and Amagi Brilliant Park, they are simply the highschool/middle school SOL studio

The difference is KyoAni's shows all have different appeals. The settings and characters may be similar to you but the appeal is very different from one show to another. People hate and love different KyoAni shows at the same time, but Dogakobo's shit is all so homogeneous that if you like one show you'll like all of them.

I wish they still were like they used to be, but the kyoani post 2012 is really different from the old kyoani, I used to consider them as a really great studio back in the days, now everytime I watch one of their shows, I expect either something average or just really bad.

I sure hope Dogakobo will stay the way they're right now, not trying to go full original "we don't need kadokawa" like kyoani did.

People hate Kyoanus shows like tamako and musaigen because they're fucking garbage.
The same goes with Dogakobo, nobody talks about that sengoku show they did a while back because it was shit. Same goes for the one with the werewolf guy.

I know you hate that another studio is more popular than your sameface printing store but at least be objective.

Coincidentally that's when they went independent and started animating their awful properties.

Yeah, from a company pov that's a good thing to be independent, especially in this industry, kyoani basically can't die even they keep shitting bad shows with almost no sales for years, but I just hate this choice, just imagine all the good shows we could've gotten if they never went independent.

I don't see how anything you said invalidates my argument and I don't see how you can call Dogakobo more popular than KyoAni.

also nice moving goalposts

>People hate Kyoanus shows like tamako and musaigen
What kind of autistic bubble do you live in?

The argument is that Kyoani shows don't have "different appeals". They are either good or garbage like every other show out there.
The fact that you're calling Dogakobo shit homogenous and implying that Kyoani stuff is somehow different is absolute hypocrisy. If I'm the one moving the goalpost then you're the fucking retard that only watches one studio's shows and talks smack about another for the meme.
Anemic slice of life with an attempted romance plot and fanservice: the show? No thanks.

People's reasons to watch KyoAni shows
>Maid dragon
>I love watching the family-like relationship these characters have even though their combination is ridiculous
>Hibike
>Wow this is actually pretty accurate to real concert band, I love watching these people practice and the drama in the club
>Phantom World
>Nice, every episode has a different creative setting and the animation is very good, can't wait to see next week's phantom shenanigans
>Amagi
>These mascots are pretty funny and I love the magical atmosphere of the theme park
>Free!
>The water animation is so good and the guys are pretty cute
>Chuuni
>Chuuni antics are very funny
>Tamako Market
>It's very comfy seeing all the people of the shopping district being so close and friendly and it's overall very charming
etc

Now for Dogakobo
>Gabriel
>Wow this girls are cute and very funny when they're together haha
>New Game
>Love Lab
>Yuru Yuri
>Mikakunin
>Wow this girls are cute and very funny when they're together haha (+loli)
>Umaru
>I honestly can't even see what people see in this shit
Totally not homogeneous

And yet almost every Doga shows you cited is better than most Kyoani shows you cited, except Umaru.

>Maid dragon
>Oh boy when are they gonna fuck; LESBIANS!; I want to fuck X
>Hibike
>When are they gonna fuck? save me /u/ I want to tap Reina!
>Phantom World
>Wow these girls are cute and very funny when they're together haha
>Amagi
>Wow these guys are very fucking funny when they're together haha
(Arguably their only good show in a while)
>Free!
>Wow these guys are cute and very funny when they're together haha
>Chuuni
>Wow these girls (and this guy) are cute and very funny when they're together haha
>Tamako Market
>Wow these girls are cute and very funny when they're together haha

But of course, arguing with you is like trying to explain to a wall why 2+2=4. Perhaps you should pull your head out of your arse, maybe you'll see that both studios produce garbage at a similar rate, or would you like me to do the same dumb listing reason listing for Dogakobo where I pretend people like it for fake reasons?

Even the ones you typed are more varied than the Dogakobo ones lol, the ones that are not completely false, that is

Because throwing in a dick or adding sexual tension for laughs makes any difference when it comes to the overall quality at the end of the day. Or did you not watch enough Dogakobo shows to see that those listings are available for that studio's shows as well?
>>>MAL

Kyoani apologists are a special type of autism.

No I don't watch garbage

Now you're lying to yourself too, hilarious.

Go watch your korean animation

I think I'd rather watch samefaces today so I'll go with Kyoani instead, but thanks for the recommendation anyways.

or you can go watch gabriel dropout instead

>Kyoani apologists are a special type of autism.
Kyoani haters are even more special

I'm caught up on that. Can't wait for the next episode.