If your life is turned into an anime, how much blurays would it sell?

If your life is turned into an anime, how much blurays would it sell?

I dunno, how much did Grisaia no Meikyuu sell? My childhood and adolescence was so similar to Yuuji's it almost feels like someone was filming me growing up.

My life is shitty mix of Sundome, Punpun and White Album 2. A lot I guess?

Dunno, 2 maybe.
Depends on the pacing and what's told though, I guess it could sell some extra if showing some drama.
Or sex scenes.

>sex scenes
Don't lie user

depends if its my exact life or just some facts filled in with anime tropes

if the former then id say no more than 20

It would be cancelled before the episode 6 hopefully.

Coincidentally, this is why I don't believe in paranoid Truman Show delusions. Nobody would ever subject themselves to this.

It would be an OVA with a lot of timeskip cause my life isnt interesting for a long period of time.

It will sold approximately 100 copies.

Loads. Becuase it would be the most plain, slow paced SoL you can imagine.

I dont know, how well would strongest man kurosawa sell?

Its basically that but I never moved out

SoL sells because it's cute girls being cute, the lack of an interesting narrative is a byproduct not the main feature.

Mc is an intelligent egoistic nihilistic person, his daily life is dealing with his unfortunate luck; having mental illness, living in a poor family, being born in a normie community.

Will that sell ?

How much would Welcome to the N.H.K. sell if there was no Misaki or Kaoru?

It would sell as much as Watamote I guess

>SoL sells because it's cute girls being cute
You are saying that like it woldn't apply for me

NHK already sold like shit even with them in it.

I'm literally a multimillionaire who pulled himself up by his own bootstraps. Over 800,000 BD's at least.

None. Unless of course I'm run over by a truck tomorrow and find myself reincarnated into a video game themed fantasy world. Then an absolute shitload.

Decent until the finale of season 2 where it's revealed that the heroine who I tried get with had already given her innocence to another man. Atleast she'll be ridiculed accordingly by the otakumob but the fact remains that the third season will be cancelled and my show will be retroactively be remembered as a pointless piece of shit.

Just add isekai and that will sell desu.

you got NTR'd? that'll sell shitloads of blurays

About 1500. I am not exactly a masterpiece. Just imagine Welcome to NHK without Misaki, the MC never escapes his demons and eventually leads to a miserable painful death.

Nuke this thinly veiled blog thread mods.

>I am not exactly a masterpiece
>about 1500
take away two digits and it's more accurate

It gains a very small, niche fanbase who praise it as a slightly more optimistic cross between NHK and EOE.

At large however, most will think it's a boring SOL show where something interesting only happens every 2 arcs or so.

Basically, it'd be lucky if it sold 1000 copies. This is especially true considering the fact that, beyond scenes of me seeing my mother naked, there'd be no fan-service.

It'd get cancelled for being too edgy

I don't know, how much would pleople enjoy watching me sink into the floor, find giant quids under cherry trees or plugging black holes with duct tape? And would they enjoy that for 8 seasons?

My life been turned into anime already. No idea how many blurays it sold, though.

I would watch it, and buy all the merchs and goodies.

That depends, how much did Welcome to the NHK sell?

How much did School Days sell?

Fujos would see me over the 10k mark

Its basically like watamote, but starring an older male working in retail and how his autism DOESN'T get him fired every single day

Shit sales because male mc and cute side characters who are just wall flowers and never once take charge, its only the fact it appeals to disgruntled retail workers that it ever completed its first and only season

Maybe a few hundred before enraged purityfags send them back.

trannies arent cute girls user

I have the feeling that nobody would watch someone sitting in front of a Computer 24/7 and jerking off every now and then.

It's a good drama, but after the high school lovey dovey arc most people would turn away from it since it seems like a whole new series.

If they had a ton on scenes about the shit I think of in my mind and my inner monologues it would sell an assfuckton of blurays.

Every season would be the sad degredation of my character but would still remain optimistic for the future and but to an extent really edgy.

Everyone would hope for the next season to be less depressing.

Let's see, there would be sports, video games, nearly no violence, fun high school days, great OST because i have a good taste in music and finally it will flop in the "entrace exam and college" arc, because ever since i started it, it's been shit.

How much did Boku no Pico sell? I dont think anyone wants an edgy version of that.

If my like was a manga, it would be called the Finland saga.

Depends on what kind of anime, artstyle, music, and all other shit to be put into place. If the making is really good, then it would be very popular

A spinoff of Maidragon where the protagonist is male and there are no dragons.

0 sales

Oh God, why did I laugh

A series about a guy trying not to get caught fapping
probably 100

My life is literally 5cm per second

I don't know. Does watching a toddler horribly maim himself, then almost dying in his 30s from a heart defect sell usually?

NHK without Misaki. Someone might mistake it for an art project or something and buy a copy.

Maybe some if you just covered high school
You could probably edit it to be sorta decent, had all that good shit like romance and doing stuff with friends

They never made a oyasumi pun-pun anime so I have nothing to go by.

Is your life the first few seasons of Dragonball z?

First season would be wacky and full of shenanigans.
Second season would be still funny with plenty fanservice but no actual lewds/nudes
Third season would make plenty profit, but boring as fuck yet everybody would praise it for being "deep".

Who would animate your life Sup Forums

I don't think an anime about a semi-autistic, quiet child who had all of the two friends she's ever had taken away from her and was subject to bullying for roughly seven years, never experienced any love other than that of her parents and ended up getting a shitty retail job would sell well.

>how much blurays would an anime about a guy fucking up at life, spending most of his time in an anonymous anime image board and fapping to drawings would sell?
You tell me.

Don't worry, I will buy all of your anime's user, and then fap to it and buy my anime about me fapping to user's anime's and fap to that

I dunno, can otaku's relate to you, at least tell me it has sex in it to sell

S1: Me getting bullied in Elementary
S2: Me getting bullied on Middle School
S3: Me getting bullied on High School
S4: Me finally getting lasting friends in University, only for them to drop out

OVA1: Me playing RuneScape and Starcraft with my only friend

How much did Watamote sell again?

I would watch your life user. Sounds similar to mine but replace bullying with isolation.

None, my life is SD quality at best.

Not very well.

Think Long Riders, but with one guy riding away from any meaningful social interaction instead of cute girls making friends.

Or Kino no Tabi, if Kino never stopped anywhere.

>SoL sells in 2017
Is this a joke?

Nothing happens in my life so I don't think it could even be an OVA.

You can get friends if you try, you still got the phone numbers from your uni drop out friends, right?

If so, don't feel all alone because you can still contact your friends

>go to work
>come home
>sleep
>rinse and repeat
No one would pay to watch this mind-numbing shit.

Depends. There are only two parts of my life that would make for entertainment; the fall when I started hanging out with swingers and going to sex parties at 19 and the summer when I started hanging out with a cute British tranny prostitute drug addict and had a harem of degenerates at 25.

I gave up that life of degeneracy and now lead a the degenerate life of a NEET which isn't nearly as interesting.

I think it would do decently.

Blog time.

I know this may sound straight out from anime high school life but it did happen to me since I'm an asian and we inherited some of nipponjin culture.

>Have this childhood friend from 3rd grade school
>Almost always together until the end of 9th grade when her family moves out of the country
>Lost contact with her since then
>Start high school
>No friends because she was the only friend that I had that can stand my anti-social behavior
>Get introduced to eroge by my older brother
>Fascinated by the MC that build close relationship to multiple girls during his high school life but only pick one girl at the end
>Strive to be him
>Get close with several chicks throughout high school life
>Girls range from flirty type, fussy tsundere, shy bookworm, and genki type
>At the beginnning of 3rd grade of high school, childhood friend come back and move to the same school
>Catch up with her for the lost time over the years
>At graduation party
>Decide to confess to genki type at the end of the party
>Shy bookworm confesses first to me in front of every other girls and my classmates
>Chicken out
>Fussy tsundere starts crying
>Flirty type gives bewildered looks
>Run away from the ballroom, feeling confused on what to do
>Childhood friend gives chase
>Tell me that she used to love me and insist me to go out with the shy bookworm type just so that I can be happy
>Feels more confused and stressed on what the fuck is going on
>1 week later, still haven't give a reply to the shy bookworm type
>Finds out that genki type started going out with another guy few days earlier
>Decide to confess to her anyway
>She starts crying telling me that it is too late
>Everything goes downhill on my social life since then
>Fast forward to 7 years later, I'm now a wagecuck who masturbates to anime girls
>Still regret my decision to this day that I could have start a harem

If I were genderflipped it would sell, but you can't sell a series with no cute girls.

>S2
You're getting a head of yourself, user. S1 would bomb hard anyway.

ramiel a cute! CUTE!

>harem
>not picking shy bookworm

you disgust me user