Space is fake

Space is fake.

ISS is fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/ufo6/sat.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJghIk7_VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Earth isn't Flat.

water droplet wasn't experiencing acceleration.

Her hair is under the effect of micro gravity.

Flat desu. I knew it!

Oh my god a random droplet of water was following newtons first law of motion.

The droplet was likely coming from a pipe with some degree of pressure. It wasn't really "falling" it was being "pushed," and because there's nothing to stop it, it kept moving in the "downward" direction.

Still image of stars glitched over movie image.

You can clearly see other stars moving in relation to the camera in the last seconds of that video.

Flat earth is a bogus CT to distract you from hollow earth.

ISS is an ISIS proxy you quafirs
On the night of 25 of December it will launch an Islamic space attack on United American Nations.

The dude literally flips his hat and its stays in zero G.

Not a zipline, Probably a tool. Sorry dude. Try harder.

wut is that

This chick gives me a boner though. Fcuked if I know why.

blooper

Mongoloid look at the background.

Connected to a tether so you don't just bump and crash into shit.
Also the floating hat.

Adding to this. If you really pay close attention to the droplet, it actually proves that it's in a zero gravity environment, as it doesn't alter its trajectory to be 90 degrees with the pull of gravity from the "downward" direction. It maintains a slight diagonal trajectory, with no alteration.

Here she is on a zero g plane

Wow waterdroplet gets ejected and travels at a slightly decelarating rate in a perceived "downwards" direction. MUST BE GRAVITY DURRRRRRRRRRRR

On a serious note: How do they do their laundry ?

Silly Billy

You do realize that ISS is does NOT have actual zero-gravity, right?
The stations is constantly falling, that's why you can see a lot of weird shit like this.

earth is hollow thats why

There is no such technical thing as zero gravity either. Atleast not as we understand it. Where we are in space, we feel the effects of gravity to any mass with in range. Of course we dont understand how gravity works other than mass attracts mass. Zero gravity is just bodies in orbit or falling at the same speed as your vessel.

It's buoyancy man!

nice rebuttal.

Like airbubbles in the vacuum of space?

Correct webm

Well the videos are fake, so what's the thing you can see in the sky with the ISS TLEs? Is the ISS a cover story for a very visible military object in orbit that they need to explain away?

reflection on window.

literally just a dude moving from one side to the other in zero g.

Just a dude spinning in zero g

just a dude spinning in zero g.

zero g

zero g

zero g

Look, we can literally send stuff into orbit by using giant rockets.

We know how to make rockets, we know how to guide them into orbit, we are CAPABLE of making and guiding these rockets, they are affordable, and there is practical reason to put stuff in orbit.

Space is real, its not a fantasy Muslim dome over a flat earth... because the earth is spherical.

Unless I missed my guess and you are trying to cover up the EXISTENCE of satellites.

It's obvioulsly dust on the window. Entirely unspectacular picture.

Flimsy piece if plastic protecting the ISS from the vacuum of space.

How the fuck did russia beat us in the ISS race if we won the cold war? Why is russia still the ones taking us up there and back?

How are vodka niggers so good at space?

Thought this was a reflection at first but it does appear behind the shuttle. Reflection would be in front of the whole image.

>Unless I missed my guess and you are trying to cover up the EXISTENCE of satellites.

Wait, are you guys posting this "Space isn't real, and earth is flat" shit, in an attempt to cover up the existance of top secret sattelites?

*points to random speck of dust*
>Air bubble
lol

Bouyancy is the hydrostatic force applied to an object opposite of gravity equal to the weight of the displaced liquid. Bouyancy doesnt make any sense in the case for zero gravity or falling because you would be feeling a force pushing you up just as the force is pushing you down. Ultimately that definition still stims from the idea that gravity exists. Did we change the definition of bouyancy too? I think you are refering to density.

Shill alarm

kys retard

literally a movie set

he grabbed him by a pocket, you sperg
Why there are so many women in space, btw? is she cooking for them?

>Wait, are you guys posting this "Space isn't real, and earth is flat" shit, in an attempt to cover up the existance of top secret sattelites?

Is that what the anti-intelligence breeding program is?

An attempt to cover up top secret sattelites?

reminder that the people who make these threads do not want you to argue with them, they want you to reply so that they can move on to the next prepared webm
a never ending stream of shit

You’re only saying this so we don’t find your secret moon base.

Schizos get out

>Space is fake.
Is this truly the power of the great aryan race?

The videos aren't fake. OP is a dumb nigger. Just look at this. Obvious lens flare

Piece of dust that got dislodged. Note how "both bubbles", are somehow maintaining exactly the same direction of travel. Almost as if a gray dust particle moved from in front of a black object, over a gray object, and then back over a black object huh?

ISS just drove into 19 people in Melbourne.

This is the most retarded thread. An hero please

Grabs him by the wire with whole hand.

What am I looking for here

Do you think Katie has experienced sexual emergencies in the ISS?

((((RT)))) - your Rabbi TV goy

The women's left shoulder blade. You can see a "tug". She then adjusts her shirt.

>durr earf is flat
>nuclear bomb doesn't real
>space is fakee
This place really has become idiot fucking central.

Im noticing a very problematic lack of diversity abord the iss. White men ruining everything again

Alright explain this shit, he is clearly not grabbing his pocket

Latest is Dinosaurs weren't real! Still, I'd like to know how they do their laundry on the ISS

Trying to hold him by the nylon string tied to his pants.

The greenscreen effects are more compelling. I don't doubt the moon landing, well not strongly anyway.

Seeing a 'secret' military constellation of three satellites in a triangle shape while stargazing before I even knew you could see satellites with the naked eye was what got me into satellite spotting.

rense.com/ufo6/sat.htm

For the nasa shills and idiots who claim compression artifacts. What happens to the woman's hand at the End?

Spot the scuba tank in the airlock

You can literally see his pinky finger going in his pocket.

Ok sure, i could see that as being explain my a minor inertial force coming from her other arm in the fabric. It is a very light fabric, i feel if they were being thorough they would make sure the fabric doesnt show the harness being pulled

Can't Sup Forums just accept that space missions are fake and we haven't ever been able to send someone up there that returned alive?

No

did they just beam a toy up to her in the space station?

>people think space is real

Yeah if there was supposedly this massively cold vacuum of "nothing" that would kill you instantly you could fly around in a paper thin tube and be fine.

Hoax leaf Chris Hadfield did not cover Space Oddity aboard the ISS

you are fake

Unfuckingdeniable.

I would appreciate context for this one. I can see that they just has a fixed camera and they just used an editing software to overlay the background over the toy. Are we saying that if they have the capibility to hide a toy for comedic effect then they have the ability to fake the rest? That seems like a bit of a leap

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJghIk7_VA

courtesy of Jeff Bezos
please stop trolling though

ITT: a Norwegian doesn't know how digital video works.

explain the necklace

MERRY CRIMBLEBUM EVERYONE!!!!

It sways back and forth after being suspended by the wire. It also looks ridiculous.

watch the loop, it's some cheesy special effects nasa did to be cool

> micro gravity.
wtf is this shit senpai , you do realize gravity at the ISS is less then 10% different from gravity at earths surface ?
having a tiny bit less gravitational acceleration dosnt make it 'micro' you dumb fuck.

this is clearly speed up you fuck face

omg this thread again.
Can't stop laughing at delusional OP
ahahahahah
everything is crisp definition videos, with slight retouch.
I believe they even touch footage with their tools, just to drag people to their webpages and get those clicks clicks.
Probably it's only place they haven't already fished for views.
Where are mods?

This explains it.
ISS is a hoax.

>Of course we dont understand how gravity works other than mass attracts mass
wrong, it is understood

that's the thing, they make these with intention to grab your focus only to places that serve their own interest.
classic fishing for delusional people

notice the /x/ faggot didnt even bother touching your post

is this an /x/ raid

at 20km/s that had to be a sight

take your meds retard

Fake as fuck. The guy didn't move the entire time!

no senpai , zero gravity means you dont accelerate relative to an inertial frame which means you dont accelerate relative to all inertial frames .
being in on earth in oubit around CoM with luna in orbit around CoM with sol in orbit around saggiterius A* in orbit around whatever you dont spend any time in 0 gravity .