Could have married any 10/10 girl in the world

>could have married any 10/10 girl in the world
>married a nigger

Just how desparate was he Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uN_M371yZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ICG0MuzEYzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just as desperate to believe he's Royalty.

She is beautiful

But no one gives a fuck anymore, quit shilling this shit on Sup Forums.

>That's considered black.

Niggers will go extinct before whites and no one will notice.

MARKLED

Rich people have the best marriages. They're not with each other for fame/money because they already had before before.

They both obviously meet a shit load of people in their life, so after meeting 10,000s of people they probably felt actual love with each other, that they didn't feel for 10,000s of other people theyve both meet in their life.

If anything their relationship is more legitimate than 99% of actual marriages by people who don't actually meet that many people in their life, and who also marry for financial/security reasons.

Face it, their love for each other is more pure than the "love" most normies claim to have, when in reality most normies are just with each other because its convenient, ie; peasant tier reasons.

mazel tov!

He's a thicko, confirmed. Years ago they'd of kept him locked away

Women who meet their partner at the strip club have the best marriages. They're not with each other because of fame/money because they both already had that before before...

yeah after the 800 plastic surgeries
someone post her young pictures

shes a babe

All 56% memes aside, whats her genetic makeup anyway? Think I seea little south america in that face

You're comparing rich and famous people to strippers.

Shut the fuck up, you lost before you even started.

Leave this thread now, bitch boy.

More importantly, she’s a roastie that’s already been married.

>ginger niggers will soon by british royalty
How have you not already killed yourself?

It's fucking hilarious watching the brits crash and burn.

>reddit spacing
Cuddlebitch, detected.

Faggot, no one cares about the freeloading inbred family your country worships.

literally a revenge act against his family who killed his mother for seeing a mudshit

why?

If she is a nigger i am the pope

They will be soon 1 billion and growing, they will eat us alive.

everyone knows you want to break out your pope memes, go ahead, get the images, just do it

she has a weird nose when viewed in profile.

He'll be remembered as the blood-polluting race-mixing filth that he is when the Queen, in her final days, begins the purge

Fpbp
Charles was cucked

>muh reddit spacing le i win the argument by default meme

Fuck off idiot, just because I type like an autist that resembles a reddit format doesn't mean you win the fucking argument cunt.

btw: literally never been onto reddit in my life

Ever sice rap was allowed into main stream these are the consequences.
Murica, yes!

AMERICA FIRST AMERICA FIRST

Just saw this exact post on /r9k/...

Yeah it's not like we're all on the same sinking ship pastaboi.

Im on phone on the bus going to church sorry

No way, Prince Harry has the same close together eyes, hair triangles and high ears as Charles. Your meme is 2002

>They're not with each other for fame/money because they already had before before.
Too bad for this ginger his mulatto waifoo is not very rich and is not a superstar either. She is using him for fame and money.
It is better to both be poor or to both be of middling wealth than to have one be fantastically wealthy and famous and the other to not be this.

She used skin whitening cream. He watched from the live feed in his cuck shed as a black bull applied it to her while gaping her asshole in his palace.

Also, he is the mailman's son, not a real prince. He's about as prince and a prince albert piercing.

How is she a nigger? Sure she's darker than white and hence beneath any white man, but she's gotta be a few steps above full-blown nigger.
Who knows? Maybe she gives 10/10 head 3 times a day.

It was a joke you mong

a barren jewish nigress with a plastic nose

>Implying Charles is the only man with these characteristics

I bet he sucks her toes.

And she's older than he is.

He really could've done much better

Her mother is a negress

Look at her feet you stupid fucking leaf.

He will divorce her in the next five years mark my words

Gross, her feet are buckled

Have a pic of her before the cream

Holy shit that's literally a monkey toe. I think I'm going to throw up

LE 56% MONARCHY

>YOU ROLL THE COAL YOU PAY THE TOLL HARRY

One drop rule. Francis stop defending them

>Reddit spacing

>Reddit spacing

>Reddit spacing

>Reddit spacing

Everyone who accuses someone of "Reddit spacing" should be violently raped and murdered because only teenage retard faggots make that retarded accusation.

Double-spacing was considered POLITE back in the early days of message boards.

Having a bunch of lines together made it hard to read. So what you call "Reddit spacing" was actually just NORMAL spacing for people who used message boards 20+ years ago.

Us oldfags don't use "Reddit spacing" because we don't even go to Reddit.

The faggots making the "Reddit spacing" accusations are actually the faggots who go to Reddit.

So why are you such a flaming faggot and why do you like Reddit?

I don't go to Reddit, I don't use Reddit spacing, but you confirmed yourself ad a Reddit faggot who is probably underage.

EL CREATURA

agreed, ireland is probably more of a shit hole than london

Don't make me post the pic of her feet!

British monarchy is a joke anyways. Danish royalty is way superior.

The guy in front here is our future king. A trained special ops marine.

I honestly can't get my head around it. Why the fuck is he going to marry a nigger divorcee? Crazy. Ginger cunt.

Goddamn their kids will be ugly as fuck.

the first blowjob must have been transcendental

Why do they wear burqas?

>36

It's camouflage to blend in with the enemy.

Hot take: you're retarded

Stfu, she's ok. If i first met her without knowing who she really is, I would've been sure she is spanish/portugese/latino.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uN_M371yZk

The queen must have had a conversation with harry about this
>Harry, your brother has married a proper white woman
>However, the royal family needs to maintain a proper public image in these difficult times
>Could you please marry a ni- I mean someone who is a bit more colored.
>Say no more grand-senpai

The sad reality is, she is more beautiful than most Anglo inbred bitches

>2nd toe WAY longer than big toe
I know this sounds like Jason Alexander's character from "Shallow Hal" but I swear that the ONLY girl who I ever had sex with regularly was an 8/10 brunette from Moldova with nice big tits. I would pick her up from work and we would find a place to fuck outside. It was the best time of my life.

But her 2nd toe was so much longer than her big toe that even wearing pointed toe shoes hurt her. So she had to wear sandals a lot and that 2nd toe could not stay on the sandals.

The REAL deal-breaker actually came when she told me that back in Moldova as a kid she and her brothers would find cats and set them on fire. I'm not even a cat person but I actually lost my boner and did not fuck her that day.

I miss the tits and her pretty face, but HOLY SHIT HER 2ND TOE WAS HIDEOUSLY DEFORMED.

Welsh rap. Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICG0MuzEYzw

Meme flag faggot

At least we've not a fucking puffy foreigner leading the country, cuck.

>dates a long series of blonde, blue-eyed 10/10s
>suddenly marries a 5/10 nigger
>refers to her as a new "team member"
this is an arranged diversity marriage for propaganda reasons isn't it

One word:

Kikes

>The REAL deal-breaker actually came when she told me that back in Moldova as a kid she and her brothers would find cats and set them on fire. I'm not even a cat person but I actually lost my boner and did not fuck her that day.

kek

That's actually better than most rap songs out there.

>this is an arranged diversity marriage for propaganda reasons isn't it
Yes. They will probably have an open relationship

He's just doing what his Rothchild masters are telling him to do.

She got several operations and has some European ancestors.

> he doesn’t remember when actors and actresses were considered no better than prostitutes
His comparison is astute.
You are the idiot here.

>implying there's a difference between niggers and spaniards

You sound like a nigger, not an autist.

Man she’s ugly. There’s something about her eyes that makes me think of someone bitchy and a gold digger. I smell an SJW feminist liberal turd.

Think about it. He's probably had 10/10s on his nut his whole life. He knows how they really are on the inside: the word "boring" is pretty much enough to describe it.
Maybe there's something to this particular bitch that stands out among the legion of bitches who've literally drank his semen?
Or maybe at this level of society there's some kind of Bene Gesserit breeding scheme going on and she has has some kind of genetic trait that they want to mix with Harry... Honestly this is probably far more likely.

Really makes you think

DON'T MIND IF I DO

OH NONOO NONOO NONOO NONOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA

Whats your problem, Just let the guy marry his slave girl.
But i guess u gonna pay for the wedding, dont like it move to maga land..

Why is it always (((them)))?

It's only a matter of time before she's fucking nigger security guards and making him watch.

You know what? Be glad he didn't marry a muslim woman like he probably really wanted to in a vanity-driven effort to fuel muh diversity. Pic related is what the kid would look like.

>Dad cucked by vapid tennis pro at the local club
>Roastie mom fucks anything that moves
>ThotMom opening womb for Muslim sperm
>ThotMom death most important thing to happen to UK in over 1000 years.
>Dad hunting quail on organic beet farm in pants 1 kilometer wide
This kid is broken and he'll never be put back together again.
Not even by all the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men.
Only little Georgie can save the crown from Thots and Male Pattern Baldness.

>a nigger
>sans an nigger features, whatsoever

He is CLEARLY not a footfag

Every. Fucking. Time.

>spoiled rich brat
>wanting to piss off his folks

If you want to know someone's real motives for any behavior, look at the consequences of their actions. Suddenly the tabloids are accusing all of his relatives of racism and a bunch of other faggotry and he's sniggering about what a thorn in their side he's being.

shes more plastic than flesh mate. her kids will be monsters