Dad asks me how I'm so well informed and generally correct about politics

>dad asks me how I'm so well informed and generally correct about politics
>well dad to be honest ..well have you ever heard of Sup Forums?
>up sorta...some hacker deep web site?
>absolutely not, though there are good reasons it's called that. It's overall just a message board site, a forum, and there's a million others like it out there. What sets it apart is it's very raw free speech
>hmm
>there's lots of different topics on it, but I get a lot from the political board, aptly called politically incorrect
>ha! I like it already
>well....yea.. It's.. Interesting... The magic of it is that it's full spectrum. You come to pol and are greeted with a majority of insanity, extremes on both sides, and mostly low intelligence posters
>alright...
>but like I said, it's full spectrum and it's also constant, it may be faster or slower at times but it never stops. Because of this no matter who you are, how reasonable or not your ideas, you will be brutally shat on as much as possible
>well damn this doesn't sound very civil son, how do you get any sort of reliable information from it?
>well that's the point, is about as uncivil as an online forum can be, so every idea no matter how reasonable it may seem on the surface, now matter how pretty it's image, it's beaten to a pulp. What is found is that some ideas, ones rooted in logic, cannot be beaten any further. As well, as a poster there, if you say something wrong you will be called out. If you say something right you will be called out and then that person called out, making it clear what the truth is.
>interesting son
>we start talking about other things
>a few days later
>son... You're not mad we had you circumcised are you? It's a kinda weird thing really since we're not even jewish

Oops

Sup Forums and Sup Forums #1 fucking niggers.

Merry Christmas btw. Even to the niggers. But fuck them...but Merry Christmas to them even though they are niggers. Fuck niggers.

Merry Christmas. Jesus was a paragon and an inspiration to us all. A powerful thing we can do to kill degeneracy and leftism is to show is to spread good will to all. Peace be with you .

Fuck niggers.
But Merry Christmas to you and them both!
But really, fuck nogdogs

>"Low intelligence posters"
I think you're wrong about that. I think low iq people don't care for politics.

Your dad has heard of Sup Forums?

I'm starting to feel old because my old man doesn't even know what YouTube or Facebook is.

Introducing boomers to this site is a rope day offense. Post your address and delete your account.

>dad asks me how I'm so well informed and generally correct about politics
>well dad have you ever heard of a site called.. um .. drudge report?
>yea that's it, drudge report

>a few days later
>son... You're not mad we had you circumcised are you? It's a kinda weird thing really since we're not even jewish

>Sup Forums gains another boomerposting faggot thanks to OP

Absolutely saged

There's ones that do. They are called leftists. Outside that, people who know nothing and care for nothing still vote, and usually vote leftists because that's the left's only ammo; a brainwashed subservient class. A culture of 'political correctness' if you will. All of it foisted like a boot upon the masses.

Fuck niggers and Merry Christmas!

Incorrect. Low intelligence people and high intelligence people care about politics, the difference is low intelligence people care about it because of superficial shit while high intelligence people care about it because they recognise what's important. Low intelligence and high intelligence exist on both the left and right. Normal intelligence pretend to give a shit but don't really.

That said, how can you think that Sup Forums of all places is full of smart people? You seriously have to be really fucing retarded to belive that.

Low intelligence people worry about what John Oliver and Fox News and their church tells them. There are plenty of low IQ posters on Sup Forums probably the majority.

this. /pol has made me dumber. all american flags need to be banned

I'll just say, don't be ashamed of being tricked by the jews, be aware.

What I mean is that you need to be open minded to an absurd level to even consider some crazy conspiracy shut just because of the sheer ridiculous impossibility of proving anything. Except when pol low intelligence shitposters get together and become crowd intelligence they at able to do the impossible break the unbreakable, row row fight the power. Since some of the craziest stupidest people are here spreading the most stupid conspiracy theories, pretty much everything makes it in here at some point. So among all the bullshit eventually something with substance sticks and pol gets shit done. It doesn't matter who you are how fucking retarded you are of even if you are a shill. No mat6er what you're adding to the available information. The only failure is when sliding works and bland useless threads full of sparse information fill the board. The most influence any one power can have on pol is to disrupt the flow of information on it by sliding. And even then enough has been established here that newer more secretive copy communities would soon form if Sup Forums was permanently destroyed in some way. Not to mention just flocking to 8.

Merry Christmas

Drudge report is retarded...
But I think he's realizing the truth about (((them)))

I got another story

>be testing google assistant thing
>Christmas shopping with mom
>it goes on about how it has Christmas memories from googlers and we can ask to hear them
>mom is like woah try it try it
>OK google play me a Christmas memory
>some Jew talking about how he saw Santa as a kid and told Santa he was Jewish or something
>mom: "what the fuck was that...ugh that's just so weird, I know they're deep into hollywood or whatever but now tech too?"

They've pushed too far. It's already too late. It's easy for people to accidentally redpill themselves as long as they have a slight ability to question. More and more of the population is successfully conditioned against that but a massive amount still isn't, but is successfully conditioned to not use their ability to question or think.

>Drudge report is retarded...
I know, it was all I could come up with on the spot to explain where I get my info without subjecting him to this place
I don't regret it

I understand

I have never been so politically well informed as when I started coming here. I really do appreciate the time and mental energy all of us put into this. It's no longer a joke, we are major players and threw our collaboration and dedication we can save the west. We may be the last hope there is.

Thanks for being there

Merry Christmas faggots.

I remember starting to redpill my dad on this stuff when I was 17 but then he died a few months later

Son! Dear boy. I must thank you for introducing me to 4 chan Pol. I have taken the decision to move to Britain in order to realise my dreams of converting to Islam.

Merry Christmas, you infidel son-of-a-bitch!

Any kekistani posters disprove this

When AI comes into place fully and will be able to be developed by anyone people will be redpilled faster than never before. Because AI will rely on pure facts not shitty feelings or emotions.

I'm sure there really are people that use Sup Forums as their main news source, and that's pitiful.

Hopefully some of you retards will learn to pull your heads out of Trump's asshole one of these days. Happy holidays!

impossible, the left is a cult and Trump is god.

>happy holidays!
fuck off nigger.
I only read other news sites to see the effect we have here.
You wouldn't know, you can't effect shit even with billions of sorosbucks...
The left's bullshit truly only work when EVERYONE else are busy being human.

Glad your dad seems to be a honorable and decent human being!
Show him his! (I made the kikestamp edit btw)

Merry Christmas my burger friend.

You are a sad little man aren't you?
As I've said to each and every jew or cuck spewing that happy holidays bullshit- merry christmas.
Every single happy holidays I've heard has been from some out of state cuck my shit up new yorker everyone else says merry christmas.
Merry Christmas faggot

Go back to jew york and stay out of New England.

>Son, have you heard of Sup Forums?
>damn Dad, how you get this?

Well I had a laugh. Thanks OP

>The magic of it is that it's full spectrum
fuck off faggot, the "magic" of it is that it's a breeding ground for european ethno-nationalism, nazi sympathizing and fascism, you fucking cuck

WE'RE HAVING GUESTS?!

QUICK, SOMEONE LIGHT A CANDLE, AND TOSS OUT THE CUM BOTTLES, ITS CHRISTMAS FFS

No, you dumb new cunt. The magic is that is that we're always counter to the grain. If Nazis suddenly became mainstream tomorrow, most of Sup Forums would turn into commies.

Haha, love watching you people get so riled up over happy holidays. Stay mad.

>mfw i searched this image thinking it would be bait
>mfw it turns out to be true
>mfw Sup Forums is right again

Your father name is Clevon ain't it.

Jesus, user.