Attention snowflakes! are you dreaming of a White Christmas/Yuletide?

Well? are you?

I always thought the insult "snowflake" was quite interesting. It really pissed off the SJW's. So much that they started throwing it back at us, but here's the thing...

We ARE precious snowflakes. We're White, we're cold, we're beautiful and unique, while additionally being quite uniform in nature.
People are often quite happy to see the snow, and children love to play in it. It makes places look comfy when it falls in the same way places become comfy when we dominate them.
However, these these snowflakes can sometimes form a vast and merciless winter storm that covers the landscape in ice, brings civilisations to a halt and snuff out life that cannot endure the bitter cold. Enough angry snowflakes and we could have a new ice age.

Does this idea have merit? could the snowflake become a symbol of our race and movement? It would certainly baffle the humourless SJW's that we could take something so sissy and insulting and convert it into a COOL new meme that makes them FREEZE in their tracks with fear...

In any case, have a good Christmas or Yuletide Sup Forums

May the Black sun shine upon us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I
youtube.com/watch?v=2nFnbNNxF8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would be fun to use these...
SJW's hate puns.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I

Additionally the snowflake symbol features the Algiz rune repeatedly. The rune itself can mean protection, it can also mean life and when inverted, mean death. Because of this, the circular nature of the symbol creates something which could be viewed as a kind of cycle of birth, death and rebirth, which. A spinning wheel.
All of these things I think have a particular symbolic significance for our race.

It's almost hard not to view it as a pro White symbol and can be easily modified to be more subtle than a modified third reich flag and all the implications/associations that come with that.

Oh well, guess there's a Lauren Southern thread going...

Pathetic thread op
My 83 year old grandad has gotten into Fox news lately, big Trump supporter
He calls everyone snowflakes, but no one here knows what that means
He defines snowflakes as
>anyone who dislikes Donald Trump
It's too adorable to correct him at this point

It's a brilliant thread and brilliant idea. And it's the right day to suggest it.

As for your grandfather, it's pretty funny that he does it, but it's also funny that SJW's are using the term now against us.
I've always found the "oh so you think you're a precious snowflake?" question to be deserving of a massive yes.
The more I thought about it though, the more it actually started to make sense.

I like the idea, what's pathetic is the p-pls respond Sup Forums
I wouldn't personally use it myself, I like to just let ad hominems linger in the air like a wet fart because onlookers usually smell the desperation when opponents use attacks against arguments
Meme away tho

>What are you a snowflake?
Yes, I'm cold and white.

>I like the idea, what's pathetic is the p-pls respond Sup Forums

Wasn't the intention. If it fucks up, I'll start a thread about it some other time, either here or the other forum.
Was playing around with the image recently and thought I'd launch the idea on Xmas as well as making an xmas/Yule thread anyway for banter and shit posting.

>locks schlomo in the oven.

STAY COOL!

Shop snowflake inside black sun plox

>horseshoe theory is shit!
>we are snowflakes!

yeah

I also consider it interesting from a sigil point of view.
The symbolism is just too multifaceted for it not to be incorporated into arsenal of images.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nFnbNNxF8U

Anyone here use sigils before?

It could use some improvement but I oddly like the concept of the snowflake with the black sun.
Fire and ice. But also solar symbolism.
I don't really want to get too much into it but, this shit is more powerful than people realise. When you create the right images, a lot of things get done.
The swastika is banned in some countries for a reason.

Unbelievably beautiful wow
Even better than I imagined, appreciated and saved

You sound knowledgable about symbols and sigils, could you explain some more about the power?
It's all good if you don't want to get too much into it

Maybe a bit better. Playing with the solar/ice thing a bit.

It's good
Maybe try a red and a darker blue
There's still something about the black and white

It's basically magic. Whether it is actually anything to do with messing with the fabric of the universe or simply a case of aesthetics activating powerful mental states in people that allow them to act in ways they normally wouldn't, I'm not sure, but symbols like these have been used throughout history to get things done or get people into the right mindset to get things done.

A lot of people experiment with this type of thing and will say that it gets results. A lot of them are quire successful people and if you look at the people in political power, they are often surrounded by occultic and religious symbols.
The grass root rights remarkably strong intuitive grasp of aesthetics, which far surpasses that of the left, might indicate that it is poised to take over some time soon.
I'm just wanting to get the ball rolling a bit more.

Taking an enemy weapon and converting it into something that is helpful to us and offensive to the ones trying to use it against is a fun idea for me.
Snowflakes, it's perfect. We're fucking White Europeans. We were forged in the ice age...

Thanks for your perspective
What does the black sun mean to you?
It's something that seems so esoteric but the more I look into the more the meaning eludes me

The regeneration of the Aryan race.
On a more original level, it's a hidden or secret sun. It illuminates things, but only for those that know it and understand it.

All these symbols are interesting in that they seem to literally excite or disturb people depending on their personality type.
The lefts obsession with "abstract art" for example. The grotesque and perverted are things that excite and interest them yet the right are typically sickened by things like period blood "live art" and scat sculptures.
They however are sickened and saddened at majestic and romantic art. Its very presence causes them great discomfort. The right wing man of tradition however is at home among these things. It''s as if all of this shit emits a kind of energy that feeds or punishes depending on the soul it touches.

>They however are sickened and saddened at majestic and romantic art
I agree with you apart from this point
I believe they are conditioned to be repulsed by certain symbols
My reasoning behind that is I'm house sitting for the most kike bitch you've ever met
Part jew part ozzy aboriginal, a trained artist who got semi famous shucking blurry photos
She has many symbols in her house but they're all eastern, and many realistic paintings but they were all made by either abos or maoris
Artistic beauty is allowed but only within certain (((parameters)))

Before this slides just wanted to say thanks for the thread and info bong bro
Merry Christmas

bump
& stop changing your flag cunt

It's also the Hail rune, which represents what could be termed a "destructive cleansing". A storm, disaster and dispersal of enemies.

That one looks pretty cool.

Symbols move people on an unconscious level whether they realize it or not.

>What does the black sun mean to you?

A good start to understanding is that the Black Sun illuminates the soul the way the outer sun illuminates the earth.

nAZI****
it's a christmas mirror coil

looks autistic. those two symbols should just be used separately.