MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKING KIKES, MUDSLIMES AND JAVANESE STREETSHITTERS!!!!!

HAIL TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6d7mTRaUmaE
twitter.com/barackobama/status/415928561485094912?lang=en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PIlB1VKK_R4
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why Javanese

Why don't we have Santa hats? Fucking gook moot.

*Destroys your narrative*
youtu.be/6d7mTRaUmaE

Lol what a colossal jackass

God Bless Donald Trump, God Bless all who voted for him and God Bless America.

Merry Christmas from the UK :^)

wtf I love Christmas now

lol what a fucking chump

LITERALLY SHAKING

Merry Christmas

fuckin kek

javanese are usually appointed as the leaders of the holy Roman Catholic Church in Indonesia.

t. Javanese Catholic

MAKE CHRISTMAS MERRY AGAIN

druuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Amen!

He looks like a special person here,like full on autism

>Javanese streetshitters
Are there any of them in America? I thought only we had them (most of them are racemixed with dutch though).

You play along, until it breaks you. Then you let your flag fly. I've noticed people at the grocery, doctors office, players in videos games, the mailman, takeout delivery guys, literally almost every person I've had contact with for the past two weeks are saying Merry Christams now. A year ago they weren't.

>kike daughter refusing to say merry christmas, pressuring him to say happy holidays
>doesn't give a fuck
I like Trump now

FUCKING
D E S T R O Y E D
E
S
T
R
O
Y
E
D

> december 2017
>the president of the united states wins the war for merry christmas

Merry Christmas, fags. Enjoy your holidays.

this is considerably more noticeable here to

I call shitskin indians javanese because "Dravidian" sounds too good for them

MERRRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas cunts

merry CHRISTmas Luigi!

Was 2010 the last time ol' Barry wished us a Merry Christmas? Only 2 years of 6?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMASU DESU

We gonna be here on New Years too?

proves trumps point, after 2010 SJW bullshit really took off

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas maplebro

>2017
>people are obsessed with the useage of words

left and right should just die, politics is retard level complexity now

Merry Christmas guys

Merry Christmas my hospital German friend

8-8-8-8-D C-C-hess

he said it in 2013
twitter.com/barackobama/status/415928561485094912?lang=en

And in 2015

oh time to move the goalpost
>alt-right intelectuals

this thread was a massive failure, probably as big as the presitency

>tfw saying merry Christmas to my Jewish boss

Don't get it. Was someone trying to ban saying this phrase or what?

Saying anything at all.

>having a boss
WAGE CUX EVERYONE

>presitency

really?

people said it was excluding those that dont celebrate Christmas and to say happy holidays

>ohh sweetie

>Meme flag
KYS faggot.
Also

Merry Christmas, but I was never unable to say it ever. Trump is right about everything, but I feel like he overdoes the muh Christmas shit, gets really annoying.

Hell yeah, hail be to the Emperor!

>people said it was excluding those that dont celebrate
Well it fucking should, no? It's a christian holiday. You don't see muslims and jews changing names of their holidays so that everyone could celebrate them.

fake screenshot

This

so close

MERRIMENT TO ALL

Merry Christmas!

What does that have to do with Javanese though? They just look like darker chinks.

my workplace sent out an email wishing us all a "merry holidays". What were they even thinking.

God, what a fucking faggot. Focus on the important issues, like the Fed murdering us in hospitals every day, not this fake virtue signaling shit to bible thumping, Fox News worshippers.

Before I get the usual, "fuck of shill" reply, I'd vote for him again right now over Clinton, so you fuck off.

>virtue signaling is BASED when daddy donny does it!

keep fighting the good fight fellow MAGApedes XD

Fuck off, shill.

But I never stopped saying it, ever, and i work with people all day.

You're saying in freedom land that you stopped saying it in a country where in God we trust is on your money and you needed a orange guy to let you be able to do it again and that I'm going to scroll down and see burgers celebrating this as some kind of achievement.
kek

KEK

K E K

Woah, your comment is awfully hateful towards Christians. Please delete it now.

Christians are a persecuted and powerless minority in America and they must be protected! We must save Christmas!!! (((They’re))) trying to destroy Christianity by encouraging people to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Merry Christmas subhuman niggers Yeeee Haw m.youtube.com/watch?v=PIlB1VKK_R4

y-you too

Holy shit, you're right. I work in retail and maybe 2 or 3 out of a hundred people said Happy Holidays. Of course, they weren't white. A few years ago it was around HALF the people saying Happy Holidays.

LOL Says murricas chief rabbi

FIVE EXCLAMATION POINTS?!!

My sides in orbit

And every one of those children were raped, had their skulls cracked open for their pineal gland and were dissolved in spackle buckets.

Merry Christmas, Hail Victory, Gas the Kikes.

Oh sorry mr Rajeesh, they're Jainese

The Jewish media in America is very powerful, they were spreading real SJW communist fearmongering. But Trump removed the Jew spell when he directly challenged them as "Fake news media". Fake News is a codeword for Real Jews.

first reply is interesting, why are they trying to memory hole how (((they))) almost killed christmas? fucking kikes

I can't wait until KEK causes complete chaos to the people who tried to control him with their agenda.

(((narrative)))

ftfy

thanks, and merry christmas, java the hut

Hey Sup Forums have a holly jolly Christmas

Buon natale john

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, infidels

Have you seen the video in his latest post as of 49 minutes ago.
Holy shit! He talks at length about Jesus and the nativity being the reason for our joy in the season.

7 more years

Obama never talked about Jesus, Joseph, and Mary being the reason for our joy and the season.
Eat it, you liberal faggot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS! Also, on the east coast it was a surprise WHITE Christmas too!

>december 23rd
>2010

Why do you people even try?

You forgot to change your flag from the demonic hippie pot-smoking satan-servant symbol before you PRETENDED to be on our side, faggot.

>Why do you people even try?
They really think they've made an effective rebuttal. They think if they can find a single time in his entire life when he has said "happy" and "holidays" within three minutes of each other, they have somehow won a point.

The greatest picture of the century

MAGA

I work in retail in a republican state. I always say pic related to customers just to trigger them. I get multiple people pissed off per day. Why do these snowflakes get triggered so easily?

Merry Christmas you faggots
I love aaalllllll of you anons
yes, for today, even the kikes

I see our military wants to fuck with people using technology. Well it's time for these fucks to catch a bullet for domestic terrorism

Lol the faux news war on Christmas meme

yeah I bet Trump is a good christian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you pathetic retards

I actually genuinely love you guys posting this stuff, because it's proof that you're going to keep losing and Trump is going to get a second term, and you won't even understand why. It's like you're all loading up your guns and wasting all your ammo firing in the wrong direction.

>having a jew for a boss

Does anybody ever read the replies he gets on Twitter?

I did it twice, they have to be some of the most bitter sadsacks on earth just aching to feel like they've said something brilliant and witty - but they're all lining up to do it so it's just pathetic.

Merry fucking Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to Shareblue nerdvirgins and cчacтливoгo Poждecтвa to Russian trolls!

They're just a bunch of beta cucks, all dancing to daddy trump's tune.

He does anything and they can't help but react, we all know who's in charge.

Merry Chrismas, dago. Merry Christmas to the kikes and stormfags. And a Happening New Year!