Shingeki no Kyojin

>Indoctrination regime
>Weaponize a gabble
>Fight Asian Union
Profit?

why is this bitch called gabble

what happens if a boy inherrits the female titan?

Runs like a turky, name is Gabi. Gabble gabble gabble.

>Indoctrination regime
>You have to be told to hate traitors to hate traitors.

Gabi will save humanity and wipe out the Titans.

True endgame right here, Brothers.

The titans already got wiped out off screen in the chapter before this one

True endgame

The titans will not truly be wiped out until the CTs and Wall Eldians join them.

Will he ever find peace?

Nope. The war will take up the rest of his life and he'll die knowing that he abandoned Marcel, Annie, and Bert when they needed him

He's going to die knowing that the wallists don't deserve to be killed off

But they do deserve to be killed off. He saw firsthand what they do to people who are at their mercy, and that is butcher them. They're brutal savages who slaughter the weak and helpless with no pity or remorse.

But they do. They murdered his best friend.

If they aren't together when we see them again then the pairing might as well be dead

>the wallists
Only the no-soldiers. The SL needs some serious stumping.

This.

Walldians are best girl.

But that's wrong? All the best girls (Annie, Gabi) are Marleyans.

Race traitors
Captcha, marley rock. Fucking Sup Forums and its love of race traitors.

Turns into a girl obviously.

Yes Annie a boy, thus her perpetual bad mood.

Annie a tranny

Best Girl coming through

>Gabi looks like Maisie Williams

>inb4 EMA separation happened during timeskip
>EMfags and EArfags would lose their shit
Seriously, Eren separating from AM has been teased for a while now. Even at the ocean scene, he's sort of distant from them. Dunno why EMfags are getting their hopes up.

>Race traitors
>Not the wallists.
Get a hold of this guy.

People in these thread can't be this unironically retarded.

>Implying Walldians aren't the pure side of the race

>Ironic post.

>People see the Marley-Elodians as anything other than brain washed fools fighting for the very people keeping them oppressed.

They are literally the equivalent of black slaves fighting for the Confederate south. It's going to be great seeing eren kill these traitors

I see that there's no bnha thread up.

Battlefield with the South fighting the North with all the soldiers as black people when?

Endgame right here, brothers.

During a war. Now tell me, why is that Reiner became crazy in the first place?

Murdering innocent friends. Marco.

He lived a good life.

>Best by far of the Marley children crew sent to the walls (Marcel was unjustly killed by a stinky shitty hobo trash, but at least he delivered them successfully; Bert and Annie did nothing that mattered and died)
>Took Christa's virginity
>Survived impossible odds
>Only dies due to old age

Ryner is GOD

During a war. Reiner at least felt bad about it.

He jobbed at every fight, lost all his friends, dies at the age of 21, never got any and is delusional. He lived a pathetic life, but at least is finally free when he dies.

Felt bad is an understatement. He's got a split personality due to all his guilt.

Reiner had the broader context. He knew Marco didn't deserve to die so horribly. The SL tortured people because they had no other means of getting crucial information. They procured information in a vacuum, not knowing about the outside world. From their perspective, and in their position, it was the right thing to do.

>21
He's 20. Not saying he don't uave some years left, though.

Shut up, when you do it is lame.

>The SL tortured people because they had no other means of getting crucial information.
They did. But they did the meaningless torture first and the mind trick later.

Isn't it a 4 years time skip?

>During a war

What dumb spin. Under this reasoning, there was nothing wrong with the Bataan death march because it took place "during a war" and the allies had no right to charge anyone with war crimes over it. The SL murdered Bert after the battle was over while he was a prisoner and incapacitated, there was no fighting going on to justify what they did.

3 years.

This. For stupid Marley apologist context don't matter. Theyre worse than SJW.

All they know is that they need to fight to win the day. Of course they jumped straight to the violent option. I'm not saying it was morally right, but it was always going to be the first thing they did. They only know violence because it's the world they live in.

Pretty much.

I mean, if you think about it

Reiner & Jean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>> every other SNK character >>>>> Gary Stu & Mary Sue >>>> one dimensional dogshit like hobomir, bart, etc

That's because Hans told Sannes the culprit would suffer as much as Nick. And manlet wanted to make his wife feel the justice.

So you do agree they're unnecessary brutal.

Why do retarded Bertfags think the SL should feel bad about his fate?

No one was close to him and he was trying to kill them and was an asshole. Honestly, Bert was the worst of BRA. At least they were all friends with Reiner, so of course JSC cried.

>Hans
You knew Nick was a traitor and a asshole, right?

Unnecessarily brutal, through necessity. It's not a black and white situation, there are many shades of grey to their situation.

When did Hans (then called Hanji) say this?

He still was Hanji's friend. Read chapter 52 again.

>necessity
There's no necessity, see . Unnecessary brutal means unnecessary brutality.

>Hanji's friend.
He wasn't. She barely talked to him. He said he was her "friend" as part of the lie.

*She

>so of course JSC cried.
Which was kind of stupid. Especially the horse letting Pigner escape after he just tried to kill him.
Then again Jean pretty much jobbed at everything in that arc and Isayama needed an excuse for Marley not to lose the AT power, so Gabi can get it.

After using her feminine powers to get info from Sannes. She then told him she'd find the culprit and make him suffer as much as Nick did.
Then, after Manlet punched the shit out of Sannes, he made a comment. Something like
>I think that's what they did to Nick

>There's no necessity
They NEEDED that information. They didn't want it. They NEEDED it. That was their necessity. Given that they jump to the violent option, the easiest option for them was to torture it out.
If you can't understand that, then you have a very very narrow view of the world.

With Reiner AND Bertolt. Read the manga.

SLfags are making the exact same excuses the Nazis did in Nuremberg

Only JSC seem to care, when it's about BR. EMA and Historia don't give a fuck.

>the easiest option for them was to torture it out.
Nope. They could've tricked him right from the start, but they CHOOSE to torture him instead. Which was really unnecessary, but they WANTED to do it.
Typing like this feels retarded.

Didn't Gabi technically commit a war crime?

>Historia don't give a fuck
Read the manga.

Yes, she did.

But the num's are going to whiteknight her non stop because well, they're num's and landwhales will make excuses too because muh strong independent womyn-gilr

If you can't see the war from the Nazi perspective, then you too are narrow minded.

They chose the torture because, like I said, they continue to survive by fighting. Fighting is what they do, violence is what the know. So choosing torture makes sense to them. Again, not excusing it, just pointing out that it's not a flaw on their part. You would do the same if you were a scout. So would I.
Yeah it's retarded, but it helps get across meaning and inflection.

>You would do the same
Not at all. That would be the point of fucking off for me. Espically if I saw they tricking him into talking afterwards.

Marley are invading Paradise, the Eldians aren't invading the mainland, the Marley should fuck off if they don't want to die, but they're still going to try a conventional invasion

>Historia don't give a fuck
Good, why should she, bortfaggot?

"insert character name here"fags don't care about any other characters except to use them to want to their favorite character.

Bertfags for instance can't deal with him turning out to be irrelevant and pointless in the long run aside from giving Armin a new power-up (though I agree that he was wasted potential) and now want the story to turn into flashbacks about him or everyone else crying about killing Bert.

She didn't care during the kidnapping. Only Jean and Connie. It's not surprising, since she wasn't close to them.

Never said she should care about BR.

Bertfags have always been delusional retards. The best thing to happen to them was how their favorite died after all of their shitposting these years.

Indeed, shame that we had to keep Armin and Arminfags in exchange.

Yep, and sadly lost Erwin. But to be fair Erwin could have also easily died in the political arc.

You can't knowingly say that because you aren't a scout and nor am I. But I know that if I needed information immediately and I grew up knowing only violence, then I would get it quickly. The trick wouldn't have worked without weakening them psychologically, which is where the torture came into play.
You need to look into looking at things from their perspective without any of your personal feelings involved.

Like the user above said about Nazis. I can see why they did what they did. Doesn't mean I agree with them or support them. But I understand them.

Which has been far worse.

Erwinfag here
I honestly expected him to die when he lost his arm.

It was to revenge Nick, and to give Hange some peace of mind.

Big ass shame, I rather have delusional Manletfags than the Arminfags to be honest

He dodged death for a few times, I miss the man and think he's one of the best characters, but he ran his course.

What did Sannes mean by this? ti's been four years, and there's no such a thing as silencing people anymore. It seems meaningless.

Yea but I really didnt like to be waiting if he was going to make it or not every arc. I did get relief when he finally did but was pretty pissed for a few weeks because how it all played out. But yes, he did fulfill his duties to this manga and he was pretty based.

>The trick wouldn't have worked without weakening them psychologically
Now that's bullshit. There's no apology for what the nazis did, and a shower of salted bullets on them wouldn't be a 10th of what they deserved to get. But maybe SL being like them wouldn't be farfetched. They even made their own concentration cqmps.

I thought that surviving that and the political arc execution would grant him permanent plot armor up until the end of the series.

And right before the serumbowl I thought that he had a big chance of surviving again because him living would completely change the character dynamics while Armin surviving would keep the same status quo. Not to mention that Erwin's "death" was too underwhelming compared to Armin's.

I was reading some smartpass stories about Erwin yesterday and let me tell you, the guy really was depressed. His dream made me feel like shit.

Levi did the right thing by letting him die.

It might have, if the Arminfat shitposting wasn't a thousand times worse.

It means Hanji's time to pay is coming.

>There's no apology for what the nazis did
Did I say there is?
You're clearly to immature to actually do this rationally. Let me know when you can keep your opinions out of observations.

Friendly reminder that the SL are literally holding MPs, aristocrats, and their families in concentration camps.

No, it was foreshadowing for her role as a commander.

AM is love.

Don't get me wrong if I had two bullets and a gun and could kill manlet, Bert and Armin I would shoot Armin twice.

But Bertfags were huge faggots as well with their retarded berbgod and complexity shit.

>their retarded berbgod and complexity shit
I am really sure that was this grapefag, before moving on to shit on YH and bnha.