How do we destroy the Skeptic™ community?

Those retards should be Sup Forums's enemy #1

>SUCKE SUCKE ONE DORRAH ON PAYTREON

Go have another souvlaki

How much are you giving her a month? You know she is not your gf right? She doesn't even know you exist

SOLD

We don't. They destroy themselves. When they continue to deny inferred logic pertaining to intellectual aptitude/behavioral deviation in-conjunction with heritage, they undercut their own credibility. They'll simply loose out in the market of free ideas.

For 300$ she will do a live show for you on Skype. Pay up

ACADEMICS ASSEMBLE

why?
why should we fight a bunch of centrists when left wing extremists still rule our entertainment industry and many of our countries.

I sometimes have a compulsion to make a lot of Alan watts influenced feel good spiritual videos and then prod these people on social media. Watch them debunk absolutely nonsense that hordes of hippies will then rush to defend.

Scepticism is yet another symptom of nihilistic post-modernism. These cunts don't want to believe in anything.

I donteven know who she is. I just thought you were hungry, that's all

>These cunts don't want to believe in anything.
Sounds like you don't either famalam.

i really don't care that e-celebs milk their loser fanbase for money. if someone is stupid enough to give their money to those girls than they dont deserve it anyway.

i dont get it what are they skeptical of ? who are these people ?

also surely Sup Forumss #1 enemy is the leafs

Yeah but I admit it's a problem. If I could be a positive, optimistic believer of bullshit then I absolutely would. But I can't. This world is depressing and roasties refuse to have kids with me.

We've got bigger Jews to gas, user.

The men who donate are victims they need help. Or at the very least be shamed and mocked so much they wake up

They're destroying themselves. Leave it at that for now.

i dont have any compassion for men who are victims. they are weak. we dont need them. we can mock them but we shouldnt let that distract us from our goals

>How do we destroy the skeptic community
You can't and you don't.
Skepticism is an ideology taht goes beyond your sphere of influence, a.k.a. the real world and you no control over that.

>Destroy skepticism
Good luck destroying that ideology with memes and weaponised autism.

>ITT retarded faggotry

The far left will always be enemy number 1, they started this mess. Finish them first cause they can do the most damage.

So many Jews, not enough ovens.

>tfw the skeptic community thought the alt-right were gonna be their next "SJW" to do battle with and defeat with ebin logic and reason
>tfw they started to realize the facts were on our side and not theirs and they couldn't actually debate us
>tfw they sperged out and had to resort to SJW tactics and humiliated themselves
>tfw Kraut is gone and never coming back

WHO'S NEXT WHO'S NEXT WHO'S NEXT?

>$300 bucks and six month wait period for a 10 minute cam sesh where the hoe doesn't even remove her clothes.
Vag really is life on ez mode isn't it?

Literally WHOOOO?

bump

>There will be poltards who can't see divide and conquer tactics such as this

Mutts deserve racial death

Prove god exists

Sargon is on our side. He's just lowkey about it, doing his work hollowing out the leftist positions.

He's a great stepping stone, couldn't ask for better.

D&C only works when groups have more or less the same beliefs you fucking leaftard

Fuck off

>should be Sup Forums's enemy #1
No, they shouldn't. They are irrelevant.

Oh sorry did I insult your internet "gf"?

RM without makeup

>6-head

RM isn't even that bad, there is much worse out there. At least she had the balls to talk to Spencer.

Youtube scepticism is not a stable position.

>muh logic
>muh research
>muh facts

All good, until they start looking at biology, race, etc. Watch them either throw all their principles out the window, or just get redpilled and join our position

kek

What is this from and why does she look like she's about to cry?

No need, they're destroying themselves atm.

6 months wait lined up already? How many per day?

>surely Sup Forumss #1 enemy is the leafs
Nice try, kike. Now let's see a pic of your sisters khazar milkers!

He's a left-leaning centrist. What the fuck are you on about, mutt?

fuck off kike spammer

Why?

They are our useful idiots.

MODS!!!
Derete this!

>ching chong bing bong donkey kong

that webm I lol'd, n1 nigger

>For 300$ she will do a live show for you on Skype.
Why does this BOTHER me so much?

She's cute and sweet.

and she can beat me meat

>no makeup
are you retarded?

She has nice thick lips for that.

It does not mean that the e-celebs are not an issue now does it. They don't deserve their money either.

Wtf do you got against roaming? Someblackgoy and others are cancer on jewtube. She is not that relevant and is not a total bitch or doubles down when she is wrong.
Also,

Sage

kek
Yep. Sometimes i wish i was a grill so i could make ez shekels by streaming vidya and fondling my tits on twitch all day.