>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Response to Thunderf00t (AH)
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

*PLAYLIST OF VIDS*
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/PxBz9b0SjBA
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm
thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-2nd-degree-burns?highlight=cock
youtube.com/watch?v=A0tWxDQhAek
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/thealthype/with_replies
mobile.twitter.com/Andywarski/status/945073513571987456
youtube.com/watch?v=3eH-iHE0uJk
youtube.com/watch?v=1aaF0-pKPDI
youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
youtube.com/watch?v=F663p9sxprg
youtube.com/user/NewEuropeANP/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=q_VM9fkF9H4
youtu.be/VfIdtD6ilfw
youtube.com/watch?v=nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/4ogzq__more
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second for Aydin

****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
*PLAYLIST OF VIDS*
>The Krautism Saga

Latest Sargon video tearing us a new asshole. We shouldn't have tried to implicate him in this.

youtu.be/PxBz9b0SjBA

OK, if I were JF or Alternative-Hypothesis I would be genuinely scared now.
my.mixtape.moe/semzae.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jksryd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dkfyhk.webm

Kraut and his team of undergrads may have lost badly, but Destiny is much more intelligent than any of them. He's an actual threat.

Lol, no

why do you keep posting this with the same text

veeh likes cartoon bestiality

SANDRE

GET THE NIPPLE CLAMPS

After hearing about Faulk's comments to CRP I doubt he's going to just up and go give some pure sophist ad bucks just like that. He might get a lecture by JF at most.

thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-2nd-degree-burns?highlight=cock

> he thinks every furfag has a fursona
Vee mentioned it himself you fucking twat

youtube.com/watch?v=A0tWxDQhAek

Faulk would love to shit on Destiny a second time:
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/thealthype/with_replies

MILLENIAL OOZE!

>1.53MB
>when there is the alternative version which is smaller

Dude, have mercy on Sup Forums and gookmoot.

The shilling against Aydin is really ramping up. Let's hope /ourcoalburner/ can handle it

he is pretty funny to watch, he has a scientific opinion based on it being convenient for a political opinion and thinks he could spend weeks studying to find out why he is correct.
also a spergy, chubby, former carpet cleaner, gaming personality talking about race realists being losers

mobile.twitter.com/Andywarski/status/945073513571987456

Can't see that twitter shit, he may, but it's obvious Destiny is just trying to coopt the traffic and get some clicks now that this whole "alt-right" vs septic spat has died down. Not sure Faulk is going to comply, especially when he's already schooled him once. I've watched that, Destiny just sits there. He doesn't understand anything, the only things he says are requests to clarify either outright or failed "gotchas" that play out the same. I could see him doing the same as to CRP, just saying
>you're a clown
and moving on.

>Not sure Faulk is going to comply
He would. Destiny's audience is larger and Faulk doesn't care about giving him "clicks" anyway. He just wants to destroy him after Destiny has baselessly attacked him.

He doesn't believe in race, that might explain why he called "gook" a girl that wasnt even Asian, and get fired from the starcraft professional team for it

Destiny is just a younger version of CRP.

Haha monsenieur bonelle haccuses jae effe of sophistrie? C'est riche!

HE IS BURYING ME

Is this a pasta? I saw the exact post yesterday

Buon Natale, pastabro

Again, I'm not sure. He doesn't seem to like sophists much. He kept his little spat with Sophia Rune going for fucking years because she talked biology. Going into another unmoderated "debate" with a pure sophist on his own channel, that's quite a different situation. JF will bite, not sure Faulk will in a live "debate".

yes

I still don't understand what makes you so unsure. Faulk will gladly take another chance to school Destiny, as Faulk's latest tweets imply. And Faulk has been made aware that Destiny plans on reading through his website throughout the next few weeks in an attempt to learn about and debunk his arguments. It will be fun to watch Destiny try.

Oh, I thought we were just speculating here, wasn't aware that was what was in those tweets. I'll make some popcorn then.

You faggots that suck Alternative Hypothesis cock so much know he’s a degenerate right?

Anche a te Luigi

Genuine question, why do these "sceptics" take themselves so seriously?
They're just fuckheads with youtube accounts.

Says the ancap

Hilariously so. He's autistic, a 1/25th nigger, a homosexual, former fundie, ex-fedora and a rehabilitated libertarian. Doesn't stop me from watching half of his OC videos, or reading his entire website.

Ryan Faulk makes good content. I consume it. I'm not looking to marry the fucker.

he is gay and he apparently has some cringey online past, but he is on our side making good arguments to who cares?

Destiny is a fucking genius
>i have LITERALLY no idea about this subject or these research fields
>but i know the research must prove me right because i am awesome and rational
>so i'll read up for a couple of weeks and then surely i'll BTFO everyone
the k in kys is for kraut now

You are delusional. JF fucking blew Destiny the fuck out when Destiny had him on his stream a while back.

Faulk sounds kind of nervous live. I haven't seen his "debates"

No, I mean a literal degenerate you pizza nigger

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

As in he’s a FAGGOT.

Sargon went full retarded, you never go full retarded.

> Alice K
Hace 9 horas
I was a hardcore Sargon fan, and have been subbed to all 3 of his accounts almost as long as they have been up. I'm now subbed to a bunch of alt-right youtubers and I'm starting to realize how much of a tard he actually is. So I'm basically a good example of how things might change for him in the future. Also just realized Vee is nicknamed after a digimon, Veemon(Romania) which confirms my suspicion that he is a retarded manchild.

Winning!

See

why do pussies that insult other nations always hide their own flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=3eH-iHE0uJk
10 min opening statement each, unmoderated debate starts at ~25min
he has one with Destiny too, but it's practically a lecture seeing as how the little guy was so out of his depth it was all just Faulk explaining things to him.

>reeeee all fags get the gas
>oh but this one FUCKING BASED he’s spared

I found two civic cucks

>When the homo weeb you try to take down already BTFO your arguments 5 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=1aaF0-pKPDI

Who fucking care? His IQ is at least 20 points higher than you.

We were talking about his content. Shit's good, no reason not to use it. He's a smart and autistically obsessed lad. Regarding gassings, I'll see him there. One step at a time, we want to go all the way I'll gladly join him. And remove your larp flag if you want that bullshit to carry any weight, now you're just making yourself look like a fag sperging out at the "damn gnazis" being more tolerant than you.

is the shitshow over until Destiny's training montage is finished?

eat me daddy

Reminder that the Skeptic Stasi & /leftypol/ shills are still out to get Aydin as part of Operation Red Mackerel gaslighting & false flagging:
And reminder to post pic to BTFO them: Aydin's youtube comment to Kraut's video going into bat for us and BTFOing his attempts at race denialism.

Another ancap flag, makes you think

You seem retarded. You are ready to kill the goose that lays golden eggs just from pseudo intransigence.

Why is race realism so difficult to accept for some people?
>gaps in IQ and achievement between the races
>massive amount of research that suggests that intelligence is highly heritable
>no amount of progressive policies have been able to close these gaps
I mean isn't it obvious?

Also, Aydin looks cute with long hair

Oh look it's the Operation Red Mackerel shill posting under a memeflag

bud, she fucks niggers, as long as waifufags are fawning over her it's funny to bring up and will keep happening
you're not going to stop waifufags fawning over a jewish coal burner being made fun of, not that it seems she did anything wrong, and her content seems solid and to have decent presentation

>OP
>23 (and counting posts)
hmmmm

Only retard don't acknowledge race realism. Even the skeptics know that. TLDR, Sargon and Vee are the ones that I know that accept race realism. Vee used race realism to debunk SJWs time and time again.

Kraut is a special case. As a German, he still can't get over the holocaust.

because of teleological thinking
>racial differences are real
>some difference in results is expected, and isn't proof of discrimination
>anti-discrimination measures do jack shit, meaning discrimination probably isn't real at all
you're(indirectly) arguing against discrimination being real by explaining the facts to them
and also, some people have stock in the issue(mutts, jews, careers, virtue signaling)

She punches Left and is being punched back from the Left as punishment for doing some heavy lifting againat Kraut and in favour of race realism.

Also Rule 6, let them have their memefus, totally harmless.

You can tell Kraut hates himself as being a German because he defends the kikes and puts on a fake English accent in order to differentiate from his German heritage.

soon

and as a result you see practically no (a little shilling) people shitting on her content or where she fits into all this, just making fun of people's infatuation with her

not at homs, personal insults(information) about her person as a response to a judgement regarding her person

I hope the Christmas present for his son isn't a Dick In A Box

youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU

Nice, I'll have a look
youtube.com/watch?v=F663p9sxprg
^ where I got the "nervous" impression from

>Sargon btfoing the alt right
>Destiny planning to btfo the alt right

What the fuck do we do bros? We are fucked!

youtube.com/user/NewEuropeANP/videos
>Derpy Hooves in PEER REVIEW thumbnail
And a brony too lol

cheers, someone linked me that when I made a practically identical post, still watching it but I'll give your video a look when I'm done

so far I agree with you, he doesn't do rhetoric. He's smart, has encyclopedic knowledge of the topic including recollection of figures, but does not do rhetoric. Always honest, straight logical arguments. He's much better in a statement>response format than an unmoderated "debate".

that's some shit-tier legolas-gimli cosplay

Destiny lost his stilts. Can't reach his computer anymore. We are saved!

> but Destiny is much more intelligent
>"i had a tough life so i became a vidia gaem strimir"
>gets fucked by Jim on his own stream so hard his own subs tell him he's a fucking retard
can't wait

Night lads, Merry Christmas to you all!

>he's incredibly disingenuous in the way he analyzes language so conversations with him aren't generally productive
Literally describing himself.

He's /ourfag/. That guy has put in more work and done more for the cause than any of us will ever do. Go to his website and read through some of his papers. I had no idea he existed until about 3 months ago. I've learned an incredible amount and his work is solid. I'm only a fraction of the way though as he's done an incredible amount of work.

He's so fucking frightened

>Perfect women don't exi

>another Faulk channel
thanks, man

>gets fucked by Jim on his own stream so hard his own subs tell him he's a fucking retard
link?

I dunno, burning coal is an instant turn-off
it's like it signifies lack of self-control

youtube.com/watch?v=q_VM9fkF9H4

There's a couple of others in the video description. I don't think they have much content though

People's minds are bound by the chains of a false morality. They were raised their entire lives being fed that "racism" is among the greatest evils. It is very difficult for some people to accept that their society is totally wrong, and they can not bear the thought of social ostracization as a result of going against it. They will do whatever mental gymnastics they can to avoid this condition. Also, intelligent people often do not like simple answers, so they prefer "A behaves like A because of x, y, and z" instead of "A behaves like A because they are A".

can't deliver link right now but its on metokur archive channel, just search for destiny stream

Thought it was weird he wasn't a weeb to boot, but would you look at that. Whew, he's hitting all the marks.

youtu.be/VfIdtD6ilfw here's the rematch when he impersoned one of his own fans using a voice modifier

youtube.com/watch?v=nwv7rK2Zrx0

I really recommend to you to search for the Lauren Southern complete stream.

Was a complete trainwreck and totally excellent.

youtu.be/4ogzq__more here

I now have the Cheers theme in my head.

Hello, I have a question.

Why are the mods allowing this thread?
This appears to be nothing but drama between camwhores.

I thought this was against the rules.

Ryan Faulk is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Kraut is a mutt with a quarter German heritage, he most strongly identifies with his Jewish side, all the forum posts were massively pro Israel/anti European.

Because the mods are leftists and are fine with the right eating their own. Plus, deleting these threads would make it so much worse.

>Kraut is "one of our own"
current events, deal with it and either wait until it blows over or filter anything with kraut in the subject field

> their own
kek

Because they identify as "le classic liberal" and as such their whole entire worldview is based on egalitarianism ie treat everybody equal because everybody is born equal. Accepting race realism would mean they have to abandon their whole ideological identity. Which is something they are obviously too craven to do. They refuse to swallow the red pill.

The enlightenment is what made everybody who ascribes to it blind to reality.

Also, this.

sargon goes more retard every day. still cant understand what white people are saying.

jesus fucking christ.

how hard is it to understand culture derives from people? there's no western society without white people.

You know what I mean