Is pope Francis blackpilled?

Is Pope Francis and papacy promoting the Muslim invasion in secular heathen Europe, in the hope that hedonistic atheist Europeans, realising their impending demographic destruction and dilution of their national identities, revert back to a pan European Christian identity as an act of rebellion against hyper liberalism and globalist order?

He’s a cuck globalist. Implying that he has some sort of secret agenda not consistent with his actions is fake and gay.

No. He's advocating good will towards men. We should be accepting them on the condition of converting the heathens desu

No, he's actually the false prophet talked about in the bible, and the Catholic Church is the AntiChrist. He wants a one world religion and is leading that Catholic church right into it.
Pope Francis has said:
>All people are saved in the blood of Christ, even Atheists!
>Do good works to be saved, even Atheists!
>Allah is God as well
>Jesus failed on the cross
>You belong to the Church
>Searching for God without the church is dangerous

Does anybody else think it's funny they say the bible is the immutable word of God, but some dude in a golden chair can change the rules to suit his needs?

Is black pilled completely giving up knowing better, or is it going to far, knowing better? Or both?

You dumbfuck Hal Lindsey blowing, snake handling, strychnine drinking, “week of years “counting”, evangelical taint ticklers have been saying the same stupid shit for decades.

Traitor Bergoglio is simply Traitor Bergoglio. There is no more to it.

I admire your dedication, but the Catholic church isn't a good thing. People have been seeing and fighting it since it's conception. With all the child molestation and the funding of wars, the whole thing seems a bit evil don't you think?
That's not even getting into the mixture of worshiping Tammuz and Semiramis instead of Jesus. (And changing Yeshua's name to Jesus)

No, I fear he is a modernist whether he is aware of it or not. Trying to “popularize” the Church with the masses of non Catholics in hopes of converting them. Even so, he hasn’t made any serious compromises regarding doctrine
>TL;DR
Dumb prod nigger buys into (((media))) spin on the popes comments

well technically muslims jews and christians pray to the same god

jesus is the most quoted person in the koran, muslims consider both jesus and muhammed to be prophets

while jews consider both of them to be prophets but they refuse to admit either of them as messiah

No. Catholics are just faggots.

>well technically muslims jews and christians pray to the same god
No.

Muslims reject Jesus as the Christ and Son of God. They believe he didn't die on the cross.
Jews reject Jesus as the Christ and Son of God. They believe he didn't resurrect and is in hell boiling in his own excrement.

1 John 2:23
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

I’m not Catholic. It’s a toss-up as to which group is more fucked. Though considering the fact that the core doctrine all comes from the first ecumenical council at nicea, something even you tent revival people accept, favor, i.e.: less idiotic, probably goes slightly to the catholics. Even they don’t spend their time with half-assed numerology trying to “decipher” Isaiah, Daniel, and Revelation.

Wow. That’s convincing. Tell me again, what does “synoptic” mean?

No you sperg, Judaism and Islam both being abrahamic faiths believe in the same God (Father) as we do.
However, their rejection of Christ Jesus as lord and savior is what makes them wrong.

Acknowledging that we both worship (at least they perceive that they worship) the same God (Father) is a good first step to make in a theological discussion between faiths

yes

Don't think, OBEY.

Catholicism is a bastardization of Christianity brought about by the mixture of pagan rites and idols in 300AD by Constantine. I'm glad you're not a Catholic, but it's a little strange you're so emotionally invested, enough to insult me over and over, even though I've never stated what denomination I am.

You certainly ACT like a brainwashed follower.

>is what makes them wrong.
No, there is plenty else wrong. Denying the Son is denying the Father. Period.

>Acknowledging that we both worship (at least they perceive that they worship) the same God (Father) is a good first step to make in a theological discussion between faiths
A Catholic would think that.

yes, thats why hes being lenient on sspx. his job is to wake normies up

1. He's a dirty commie.
2. The Catholic Church's "flock" is now mostly in Africa. They've given up on the West, and are now just aiming to appeal to people in developing countries.

Christianity is pretty much finished in the Western world (with one or two exceptions like Poland - but there it is tied up with national identity) and is arguably now so Left-leaning it's a liability.

>my seven wived pastor told me that catholics arent supposed to think right after telling me i should send my kids to die for israel

If he is, he has gambled poorly and lost.

>Wake up Sheeple!!1!1!
>Catholicism is a basterdization if Christianity despite its apostolic succession
>u r brainwashed

Wow. If you want to go pre-Nicea then you get dicked by the fact that at that time most of “christianity” were just Jewish sects that liked the pharisee, yes pharisee, ideals that jesus was on about. What’s called ‘christianity’ now would better be called “paulism”.

As for your denomination, only evangelicals, maybe the occasional southern baptist, say shit like “the pope is the antichrist” and go on about “catholic paganism”.

>Denying the Son is denying the Father. Period
Which is what makes their rejection of Christ Jesus wrong, yes. I just said this

>meanwhile the catholics were the ones who caused the schism with Orthodoxy

no. hes just a commie scum

one of the main tenets of roman Catholicism is to be a Sheppard this guy is a sheep

Which means they do not worship the same God. Saying otherwise would be lying.

John 14:6
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

They perceive that they worship the same God.
Saying we worship the same God is the initiation into a theological discussion on the subject

Can't argue the point, huh?

Paul was the apostle of the gentiles, so yes, kinda.
>only evangelicals, maybe the occasional southern baptist, say shit like “the pope is the antichrist” and go on about “catholic paganism”
So only Evangelicals or Southern Baptists read the bible and research history? The bible goes on and on about the whore of babylon being dressed in purple and red, wearing fine gold and getting the nations drunk her many fornications (in this context, worshiping many Gods). The fact that the Catholic church's pope considers himself a mouthpiece for God and can undo the finished work of Christ himself spells bullshit for me.
And the catholic church DID mix paganism. Look into Tammuz and Babylon. Tammuz was born on December 25th, whereas Yeshua was born sometime around September. Who are people really celebrating on Christmas?
Do your research.

it's such a retarded point that you have to be retarded to unironically believe it, arguing with you makes no sense.

i would tell you to look at the catholic canon, it's two millenia of people making rational arguments and often disagreeing with the pope and each other, but you're retarded so just kys

Anyone that says Catholicism isn't rife with paganism is either being willfully ignorant or lying. The Vatican has a sun wheel with an obelisk that came straight from Egypt, for goodness sake.

>Two millenia of rational arguments
>you're retarded so kys tho
Good job.

>some guy on pol rightfully called me a retard so that must mean no other catholic ever throughout history ever made a rational argument

this is why people like you should be burned at the stake

Aesthetics with Pagan origins=/=Pagan worship

God told his people to destroy pagan idols.

Down boy, obey your master.

thats how you destroy pagan idols. it's the reverse of the 0ad equivalent of an SJW starwars reboot.

molyneaux.jpg

Those aren’t idols guy, idolatry is a violation of the Ten Commandments

No. He's just doing the bidding of his Jewish/globalist superiors. No 4D chess here. 2D checkers would stretch his abilities.

Nice screencap, I can vouch for a good number of that as being accurate.

>his people
the jews

Dumbass, I’ve forgotten more about pagan rights coopted by catholicism than you’re even likely to know.

Yes. Only evangelicals, and the occasional southern baptist, come up with stupid shit like thinking the whore of babylon is somehow a metaphor for the pope.

Not what God said to do, you reprobate.

Exodus 23:24
>Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Catholics don't have the second commandment.

>(((exodus)))

You're right, it's actually a metaphor for the Catholic Church. The pope is the false prophet trying to build a one world religion through the whore or the church. - remember worshiping another God than the one you claim to follow is called adultery in the bible, which is why the Christian church is referred to as the bride of Christ. So, "many fornications" here means worship of many Gods.
And if you know so much, why are you disagreeing so much? Why are you so emotional and demeaning? Why are you fighting instead of teaching?

>thou shalt not take the lord’s name in vain
I think you mean the first commandment

>a metaphor for the Catholic Church written in the Old Testament
Wew

Y’all read more bullshit into things than six comicons. You cherry pick, you string together long chains of these cherries, and suddenly think you have it all figured out and then...ahem...err...uhm...nothing. Y’all have been making a business of this shit for the last thousand years. One moment you talk about the clear beauty of the eternal word of god; so simple, so obvious, so true. Then you turn around and come up with convoluted shit that sounds like a freshman trying to “decipher” a David Lynch movie.

Zealots can’t be taught. You’ll either figure it out yourself or you won’t.

Exodus 34:13
>But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

Deuteronomy 7:5
>But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deuteronomy 12:3
>And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

2 Kings 3:2
>And he wrought evil in the sight of the Lord; but not like his father, and like his mother: for he put away the image of Baal that his father had made.

2 Kings 10:26
>And they brought forth the images out of the house of Baal, and burned them.
2 Chronicles 14:3
>For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves:

Jeremiah 43:13
>He shall break also the images of Bethshemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire.

The bible was written by man guided with the Holy Spirit. Jesus is prophesied countless times in the Old Testament.

Let us be at peace during this day of celebration and then we may bicker about the discrepancies and heresies committed by that heathen Martin Luther and those to follow/

shut up you fag.

This is the anti pope, he is a member of the black order and has deposed the legitimate pope in a coup. The real pope is still alive and just relinquished control to this member of the military order of Jesuits.

Christmas is a pagan holiday that has nothing to do with Christ.

The Bible (New Testament) is a compilation of letters and texts from the time ofHesus onwards
The Old Testament is a compilation of traditional Jewish texts.

The Bible was not written, it was COMPILED through man under the guise of the Holy spirit

KJV ONLY MOTHERFUCKASSSS

>Catholic was originally a heathen religion.
>It is currently a blend of heathen and christian
>Catholics see the wave of Islam is unstoppable
>Catholics are going to adopt and blend into Islam next. >The word Catholic means universal.

For good reason.

the current pope is all talk. How many """""""""""""refugees""""""""""""" has the Vatican City accepted? Zero (0).

Fucking virtue signalling soyboy cuck. He is just like the Hollywood celebities who are calling for open borders (as long as their white, segregated neighbourhood is unaffected by the invasion).

I hope someone assassinates him like Ewan McGregor did in that Angel and Demon movie

protestants have women bishops.

>a metaphor for Jesus was in the old testament
Wew
Eh.. Well.. That's fair, I guess.
Pic

Yeah but those letters were originally WRITTEN by PEOPLE you fucking idiot

To be honest i'm just fucking around I don't know whether to be catholic or protestant.
In all sincerity I wish you all the best.

>Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes in the blood of Christ and not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

Forget joining a building of people, accept Christ first and let him guide you. The real temple of God is the people. If afterwards you feel compelled, do so, but never forget that Jesus and God come first.

He's spreading the love of Christ during a time where the Church is at its lowest level of political power in over a thousand years and spreading a message of violence could tear the world apart and further damage the Church's image in the wake of all the corruption and scandal. The upside is that he has ironically become a favorable religious figure to both atheists and Muslims, the latter of which have respect for humility and grace. If any Muslims convert to Christianity, it will be to Catholicism or Orthodoxy, not to Evangelical Christianity.
The time might come for the Church to change its stance on migration but that will probably be during the time of his successor. Overall, Francis has been a good but very misunderstood pope.

>Here's my point
>No, I don't need to prove it. Just take it for granted, will ya?

Nah, he's just a Jewish plant