Why are Millenials so fucking retarded?

Why are Millenials so fucking retarded?

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then pay 50 dollars a week on pesticides to stop the bacteria they designed to kill your plants

>local man discovers gardening
kek

Maybe I'm just a retard or something but I don't see the stupidity in this image.

That’s because you’re the exact demographic for the shit in the image, retard.

Aren't there seeds in those tomato slices?

tomatoes don't grown in soil

Life hack: if you plant seeds they grow

Only a fucking urban piece of shit would by mystified by this

Unless you're buying the tomatoes from a very off the grid hippy co-op chances are they were bought from Monsanto and are unable to germinate.

>I told him to plant a few tomatoes
>he actually did it, the madman

>Lifehack

There's that meaningless word again.

you're a lost cause

Most store bought produce is infertile

>americucks

>the absolute state of america

Whatbsome life hacks you guys use?

I post from my phone so I don't have the catchpa

They were raised by a generation of shittiest parents ever.

>lifehack
What the fuck. Have these people never left the city they were born in?

They're hybrids. They're not infertile, their seeds will grow something, problem is you don't know what.

>Some retard is going to try and plant Monsanto tomatos, fail and argue this like a brainlet

>Communists don't know how growing food works
Pottery

World is doomed when these idiots are in charge. Imagine how absolutely stupid their kids will be.
Tomato field of dreams

whats the retarded thing about this ?

Just wait for the generations "raised" completely by iPads.

maybe he wasnt being retarded and just finds it saad that stores resort to seeds that produce good looking infertile plants that taste like shit.

The fact that if you plant a seed it grows is as obvious a fact as it gets.

It's not a lifehack. It's not anything special. Yet millennials see it as a big fucking thing

America is huge, produce has to be bred for long transport times, not flavor.

But it's literal clickbait and all the comments are making fun of it. How far up your own ass are you my friend.

To those wondering why this is stupid, most grocery store tomatoes are hybrids if they aren't GMOs. At best they'll germinate and you'll get some weird that doesn't really produce what you want. At worst they won't grow at all. There are plenty of on line e sources to buy seeds from. They're not at all expensive. And the tomatoes you get will never superior than anything going at the grocery store.

Jokes aside, planting actual tomato slices is pretty smart. I mean the seeds are right there and the tomato flesh will act as fertilizer. Probably way better than buying a seed packet from the store or something.

>>Communist

>Maybe I'm just a retard
Yep, you are.

Not replying to the op, m80

We can legally kill blacks while you’d be arrested for saying nigger on twitter

Cuck

Wew lad

>have knowledge at your fingertips that the ancients trying to put together the Library of Alexandria would have killed themselves for
>somehow regress to a point where you have not even basic understanding of basic agriculture

Millennials also recently ”discovered” this amazing technology.

>getting arrested for racism
>in Poland

to be fair it might actually work, I left a bunch of pumpkins outside one year and in the spring there was like 100 sprouts under the rotting husk of it

so literally just lopping some fruit on top of dirt might work, but probably not

you generally have to dry the seeds, and chill them, then plant them properly or some shit

And this is the latest example of why leftards cannot function in civilization.

Holy shit nigger, stop being so retarded

wtf are you talking about? they will germinate. i threw some rotting ones that were clearly gmo from the taste and shape of them when they were fresh into the backyard just to see what would happen and I got 20 plants and 200 tomatoes without ever watering them or anything. i still get volunteet plants coming up in the spring from them 2 years later

No you fucking don't. How the fuck do you think Tomatos propagate in nature?

Ya don't say...

I've grown tomato plants like this many times.
Just take one of the strongest largest ones you be grown from a previous grow and plant it in mineral rich soil it will for the weak seeds and the strong will grow.

People in pol are retarded.

the mushroom overlords of the forest decide what grows where idiot

Maybe they trolling?

"We can legally kill blacks while you’d be arrested for saying nigger on twitter"

But you know its Polish flag, dont you?

Also, blacks can literally torture you, and they wont even go to jail, lol

tomatoes will sprout without a chill period. you can bury tomatoe slices in the ground and the seeds in the pulp will come up in about 2 weeks in if its above 15 c.

tomatoes taste icky grow a carrot or something instead

hello

Sadly, you can't plant carrot slices and expect to get full carrots from them.

This is satire, right?
...Right?

You'd need to see the movie Inception to get the reference

>growing food from seeds without paying monsanto

Slow day huh?

Yeah but literally everyone in the image is already pointing that out...

I guess the seeds will rot since they aren't dried. Also not in the soil. I'm retarded too. Any gardenfags here?

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE

All generations have their own retarded shit, don't be stupid.

how should he know if no one have told him? people who dont know how others can be retarded are retarded themself for not knowing that.

Great English!

Kek

>saying nigger
>arrested
>Poland

>Gardening is a fucking lifehack now
Nobody tell them about cutting

>And the tomatoes you get will never superior than anything going at the grocery store
I beg to differ, you’ve probable never had proper homegrown tomatoes. I have a couple of heirloom varieties (they aren’t nade infertile so I never buy new seed) and they’re the best I’ve tasted anywhere ever. It’s not even hard either, getting your soil in order takes some work but then it’s just light upkeep, especially in a greenhouse shielded from airborn weeds.

You cant possibly be that retarded

Everyone knows that seeds sold in home improvement stores are really mustard gas dispensers. I thought you niggers knew your shit.

i plant strawberries from the strawberries i buy at my supermarket. it's one of those big chain supermarkets, too. granted, you're not going to grow a cow from a strip steak, but you're good with veggies

Seriously overused, and for the dumbest things as well.

Or you could just buy a pack of tomato seeds from the hardware store for 50 cents?

>you don't know what

A tomato will produce a tomato. It may not be 100% like the one you bought, but it will not be too far off generally. The idea that F2 generation hybrids are wildly unpredictable and most likely garbage is is a ridiculous myth.

Your generation is fucked

saw the crocks and stopped reading there.

cucks wear crocks

Franco won because commies were too incompetent to manage a food supply chain to their soldiers.

Fun fact. Modern hybrid tomato varieties arent true to seed. Which means if you plant their seeds you won’t get the same kind of tomato.

You get medals on Poland for being racist you inbread fuck.

>filename
kys

>inbread
Lol

Wow its like communism is antifood or something. You guys are incredible. Its like a fucking stage act.

I find it amusing how everyone in this thread is so desperate to think that they're superior to others that they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that how plants work is somehow misunderstood or mystifying to "millennials."

This point of this post isn't "if you plant seeds they grow," it's "vegetable gardens are actually really fucking easy to make and here's how to do it."

And the latter actually is worth saying, because I guarantee none of you dumb niggers have vegetable gardens and you should. It's not as much effort as it can seem. Dig for victory.

If I plant an iPad, will I get an iPad tree? Asking for a friend

You could eat a tomato and then go shit in a pot of dirt and it could grow.

Not exactly a vegetable garden but I have 3 acres of apple trees and another 3.5 acres of nuts and other rare fruit trees, cunt.

Growing your own food is totally retarded. Just ask the people of Zimbabwe!

Gardenfag here. It's legit, but it's just a very lazy way of planting seeds. You can plant strawberries in the same way, by just sticking the whole fruit in the dirt.

Frankly it's a waste of seed, since you can glean shitloads of viable seed from a single fruit, and get even more plants with a token amount of effort.

Bet you fags didn't know that you can make more tomato plants with cuttings! mad peasant skills right there. dont get your nobleman hands dirty lol.

>We can legally kill blacks

That is because you are black too.

No one cares about nigger on nigger crime.

I grow tomatoes and it's expensive because of WATER. THEN NEED BIGLY YUGE AMOUNT OF WATER

>Why are Millenials so fucking retarded?
Please don't make us bust out the As Seen on TV (((tm))) and other stupid advertising shit that snared other generations.

>Communist
>Zero knowledge of basic farming

Yep, checks out

This thread keeps getting better

They grow on flowers in the ground like carrots and apples.

I don’t see a Mexican in that picture. Agriculture is impossible without smelly brown people

yup

>paying for water
that shit is like everywhere

i agree this is scary times indeed.

You'd die without being a welfare parasite on tax payers you dumb retard

you disrespect what true anarchy is, you absolute piece of fucking scum. go back to your bootlicking selfprostrating commie shithole leddit site, fucking queer. do a SINGLE day of labor before you ever type again.