Real life NPCs

Have you guys ever noticed these people too? I'm actually starting to believe it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look for humans without smartphones.

they are less likely to be an npc..

No because I live in a town of less than 2000 where everybody knows everybody else in around four steps and people acknowledge and connect with each other.

that is how humans are supposed to live. We're only 'real people' under those circumstances, otherwise we become drones in a gray haze, good goyim essentially.

varg is right, take the countryside pill.

I don't believe in souls.

try carving one up to find out.

actually, i offer myself. i'll write some documents so you get off scot free in court, or we can hide my biomechanical husk and i'll do a suicide note. cheers

Bugman detected.

You only get to thinking like this when you never interact with people beyond simple small talk
If you get into arguments about politics, you get shitty arguments because most people don't know shit about politics, especially more well off people. Talk to lower middle class people about welfare, they'd cut that shit in a heartbeat because they know a couple of welfare leeches and it pisses them off that their paycheck get ransacked by the government to pay for the lazy piece of shit down the street that never worked for shit

Upper middle class, especially uni kids, think that if you call people out on this you want all poor people dead

dude pls... what is /x/ doing here?

This would explain so much of my life, my relationships and why I'm so very alone...

80-20 rule applies here. The vast majority of people do not have novel thoughts.
The bottom 20% is also incapable of producing thought at all, or even swimming, or just plain old NOT raping a fucking crocodile.

i guess i'm abstracting NPC into some kind of robot but eh

this whole argument is silly because what everyone witnesses is the superficial level of interaction of the already superficial social interaction scale (even parents will never fully understand their children and the way they think). this is bordering on solipsism and i hazard a guess that most who think about this are very socially isolated

>most who think about this are very socially isolated
literally no such thing since the invention of the internet
>b-b-but thats not physical in-person interaction
you're being pedantic

is correct,
The general premise is that "npcs" are just your average joes except heavily programmed with mass media- conditioned, if you will.

Like you notice, they have no real personalities. No character. No conviction.

Narcissist, Psychopath, Paranoid... words that came to mind

Stop with this dumbass meme. People exist in various states of awareness from moment to moment. People can be great or even worse than animals but they are still life u fucking retards

I don't believe in broccoli, either.
But it is still there.
Drop your soyboy logic faggot.

I forgot "afraid." Have no fear, there is lots of searching people have to go through to accept that there are billions of humans.

Reincarnation is not metaphysically possible. The soul is the essential form of the body, and is therefore 1:1 unique

Recently experienced this twice freaks me out . Once guy i had never met brought up trump, claims trumps wife is russian claims trump works for russia. Freaked me out ppl actually believe this propaganda. Tell him trumps wife is not russian and that jews control the world vis finance and usury not some conspiracy cooked up by msm claiming russia rules the world. He got silent then randomly starts talking about trvial normie shit. Second time was my in laws christmas party, they talk about how great nelson mandela was for some reason, i simply say i didnt like him and that SA is probably worse off today, and that whites are being murdered. Complete silence followed by more random blue pill talk, these ppl are helpless.

Seeing a lot of bugmen-tier responses ITT...
>they're here

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE

The soul is a flame. Being good gives you clean fuel to run it. Being wicked gives you dirty fuel. The flame goes out. It's written on all their faces. Seduced by the material world. I know from seeing them that God is real, and a master tactician. They did it to themselves.

They probably are just not at all interested in talking to you about "the jews" and "white genocide" and you annoy them so they ignore you.

So the lady in the red dress

>the mindset of a future serial killer
>"HURR DURR, MISTA, THEY IS ALL NPCs!!!"

Fuck you.

>blindly parroting acceptable opinions to avoid conflict and bond socially
Literally all humans are subconsciously compelled to do this, being social animals. This is compounded if you are below average IQ, in which case abnormal opinions simple don't occur to you because they generally don't help you, or if you are extroverted, in which case social bonding has hightened importance. This isn't necessarily good or bad. You need a healthy majority of comformists to maintain a society, otherwise you end up in a progressive utopia where everything must be constantly breaking the mold for the sake of it, and society degenerates under the weight of constant structural shifting.

npc characters post npc responses even on /pol

you can spot them because they are all predictable and the same.

No the real reason is that they just want to scoot through life using the path of least resistance, they'll conform to whatever view people will relate to and when called out they will not argue as they don't want to agree with you and alienate others but they don't want to make you not like them either. The issue now is that people can't agree to disagree anymore.

This thread is proof enough that most people, even people here on Sup Forums, are essentially NPC’s

If you confront an NPC with the accusation that they are an NPC, they get really unreasonably angry about it and deny it vigorously
They’re programmed to deny it, just like a non-player character

If they weren’t, ironically enough, they would be able to admit that maybe they are
I don’t feel like an NPC but I might be, and so might you, we don’t really know
It’s definitely not worth getting mad about, in any case
If you do find yourself getting butt-flustered because someone doesn’t think you’re a real person, ask yourself, why exactly that is?

Of course you won’t
You’re not programmed to do so

>hurr boring randos are mindless NPC's

millennial's discover the concept of solipsism

shill.

good post. you are a content ceator and have generated a novel experience for us - this delineates you from the npc posters.

npc posters can only regurgitate opinions from their device.

many aussies are advanced players that the npcs ganged up on.

honeybuns

Nobody who ever used the term "sportsball" unironically has anything of value to convey to the world.

This

They're all victimis of the four horsemen

*picture of smug frog*

eddiemurphytappinghishead.jpeg

Yes, and I use all the gameshark codes, suckers, I win again !

Sure but I don't believe it has anything to do with souls or reincarnation. Some humans just aren't born with higher awareness.

Honestly I doubt it.

Most people are unique personalities deep down, but you have to dig. People won't just reveal all of their thoughts to strangers so they make smalltalk, which by definition isn't very deep.
Aka you're not special you retarded teenager.

if you're starting to win too much the system will saddle you with a wife and kids; they'll be npcs.

black players know this instinctively.

This has some merit at least from my experience where friends have started to really filter anything I've said to them. I.e. ignoring stuff when they blatantly acknowledged it. Also the consistent essay tier "thought out" answers to simple questions directly at them is worrying too.
It feels like an end to an era

We're all NPC's dummy.

no for the last time life is an online grand theft auto multiplayer game with the most realistic graphics and artificial intelligence. You dont have to beat up hookers, you can also do positive things too like become a taxi driver

We're all NPC's dummy.

doesn't mean we can't tryto be moral

this. Unfortunately we're the weird ones. Get some self awareness

I played your vaginahole last night

NPCs who mimic real people are still NPCs.
Morality and choice have little meaning if there's no substance.

Every single human and form of life in this universe has a soul

However, if you are not the main influence of your life, for example, you haven't woken up to reality, you will essentially be a drone that will blindly tag along with the influences that effect you.

The world has a lot more occultists manipulating you than you think. There's definitely some on Sup Forums that try to tap into your subconscious and this is just the surface.

There is one big soul and we are a part of it. The big soul is Jesus. Merry Christmas.

Souls mean more awareness and empathy.
Having a soul doesn't exclude you from NPC status.
Neither does being aware you're an NPC excludes you from everything NPCs deal with.

You are an NPC if you are asleep to your surroundings, yourself and the nature of reality.

You will allow the influences of the world to make decisions for you.

As a Buddhist (Of Buddhist parents despite being white) I have contemplated this issue. I think that many people weren't human in past lives and are actually the first human incarnation of an animal soul. This means that they are spiritually new to deeper subjects and to the deeper thinking of humanity generally and tend to just want to be watered, fed and entertained.

>NPCs who mimic real people are still NPCs

if it's good people that's universally preferable behavior. ergo an npc can still be a role model for a new player.

My friends used to always talk about this in high school. I always noticed them being Protestants who go to Dairy Queen after church and use their iPads and iPhones continuously.

Yeah, I just recently scared myself when I said something quite controversial and philosophical in a group and I just got this gazing stare back, as if they were looking into a blank void, before they casually ignored my statement and went on with another topic. I repeated it later and they didn't even acknowledge my voice. Not even an angry look, and when I said something more normal they responded like normal, they just completely ignored the non-standard thought. Reminded me of the "doesn't look like anything to me" expression from Westworld. It confuses me because I always bite when someone finally says something that doesn't have to with work or gossip.

Perhaps their souls died, murdered by years of indoctrination. They have no spirituality and thus no philosophy, not in any way that transcends the wisdom of a fridge magnet anyway.

They're not NPCs faggot. Stop thinking like life is a video game. Real life is real life and have real people (who are being programmed as if they were in a video game, but (((who))) could be behind that, right?).

Instead of being this borderline psychopath who views humans as NPCs, view them as sleeping souls who need to be awakened. They have been programmed and their programming runs deep. Most are salvageable. Logic is part of our thought process, they just need to process this logic the TV doesn't lead to process.

If you accept those people as NPCs, you're going to see them as dispensable as innocent bystanders in GTA:SA. These are you friends, neighbors, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, aunts and uncles. Snap the fuck out of it Sup Forumsacks. Love your people.

Wait, what does swimming have to do with all these?

when black npc touch water they have to start the level over like in mario

This actually makes a lot of sense.

I'm a lapsed Christian that sees a lot of good philosophy in Hinduism (people I work with) and Buddhism (popularized to the point of being a meme).

>You are an NPC if you are asleep to your surroundings, yourself and the nature of reality.
Everything is subordinate to something. You can't live without a body and your body has limits towards different elements, chemicals, energies and so forth, then you have the influence of planetary bodies, the galaxies, the universes and finally timelines/realities/dimensions.

>You will allow the influences of the world to make decisions for you.
Everyone does that. EVERYONE. Even those that don't want to or think they don't do it.

The only possible player is God but it's more like a gamemaster/architect than a genuine player.

>if it's good people that's universally preferable behavior. ergo an npc can still be a role model for a new player.
Goodness must be balanced out proportionally with evil.
The more "good" you become somewhere another being or entity is being turned evil in order for there to be balance.

If there's too much light everyone who can't tolerate it will be burned and likewise if there's too much darkness nobody would be able too see anything for anything to "exist" in a quantum mechanics sort of sense.

ment also for

maybe you are dead and we are keeping you company in heaven's waiting room.
everyone else gets magazines - you get bulgaria because you're a Closer.

these are the people calling you soyboy

God in Heaven is cranking out souls muttering to himself 'these fuckers better slow down or I'm gonna drop another comet on their asses'

OP is not wrong, most people are soulless with no will , they are and behave like puppets.

The ones that do have their own will and live it, are most likely to end up in jail or dead before they even mature.

I'm sure its autism that makes us different from normies
I always felt that me and my autistic friends where the normal guys while everyone else was a mindless violent sandnigger

>Freudian-like unfalsifiability
Because you're denying my consciousness, the thing that allows me to tell I'm not an NPC. Me claiming I'm conscious doesn't prove shit to you, but me knowing I am does to me.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

At last, an intelligent response.

You got this idea from San Hyde

>fridge magnet tier
Fucking fridgies

underrated

... this image makes too much sense.

>tfw you're all npcs and all of this is in my head
>tfw i will never escape the matrix
reality unwoven

Jesus this is the biggest 'im not like other girls' faggotry ive ever read. Stop larping as woke nerds.

No most people are just stupid. We evolved to hunt and gather, maybe some of us evolved to farm in the past 10k years. That doesn't take any sort of real intelligence.

The smart people who are capable of building civiilization and innovating are a tiny minority who are pretty much just accidentally that smart.

>The soul is a flame. Being good gives you clean fuel to run it. Being wicked gives you dirty fuel. The flame goes out.

What you just said is a slightly over-spiritualized restating of Jordan Peterson's "sort yourself out, tell the truth" mantra

> they have their job and live comfortably, so why bother
HOLE LEE FUC
Every giving tone I try to explain to my friends that I want more than just a job from uni they just don't understand, like they don't know what else there is outside gaining some material wealth and the eventual family/hedonistic shit they fill their lives with
I sound incredibly pretentious, but this pisses me off, even talking about this with my mom is fruitless. Do they not understand what's achievable? What some determination can do for someone's potential?
This shit is too real, though I remember someone calling it the despair code a while ago

lmao at this whole thread
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

Lol so is the theory that these people don't have souls or their souls are buried beneath shitlib talking points and marvel movies?

t. npc

That hipotesis is nothing but self absorption getting better of a poor basement dwelling anime faggot who has troubles connecting with people. Also it's literally fascism.

>So socially inept you don't understand basic interaction skills
Jesus Christ you people have terminal autism

which one is what?

This is a perfect example of the human NPC
> universally agreed or disagreed statement
> not thought provoking at all
> has nothing to do with the actual thread
> user shows this by posting some seemingly existential stuff because he can't see what OP is saying

Back when I was into paranormal stuff I read about human mirrors. It was like /x/-related Calvinism. Some people had souls but some didn't and you could be one of them without knowing but those who didn't have souls were programmed to be skeptics trying to confuse good people.

this is true.

Intriguing.

Literally traumatized sociopath. At least manipulative politicians in the past had dignity to create somewhat palpable criteria to divide people into "right" and "wrong" such as race, gender or class, but statements like this are beyond fucking childish. You're basically creating a completely arbitrary divide and only you know who passes and who doesn't.
This kind of self absorption and egoism is why the world is such a shitty place where people can't find a common ground and see eye to eye. Because faggots like you are so afraid of any conflicting opinions that you proclaim anyone having them basically non-humans.
Yeah people are manipulative and often will retranslate nonsense that they heard on TV, but guess what so are you, you just zone out when you do and give yourself a pass because it's in you blind spot.

Reminder its impossible to prove anyone else is conscious

(These threads are produced by conservatives whose positions are so weak, they think they have to strengthen them by bolstering the morale of damaged narcissists.)

Welfare exists because it's a lot cheaper than a jail or psych ward bed.

Just concentrate on standing on top of the oncoming ruins of the West, and protect your soul.

This guy knows and is well read.

Why are you so mad about it tho

It's hard to put into words Ivan and Cletus
It's that spark driving the progression of your life, not just materially, something else, like gaining power, our striving for something that doesn't just bring contentment or pleasure
Take stoicism for example, the belief that happiness is gained through virtue and not pleasure. Why would a lemming abdicate his pleasure to pursue a life of virtue in today's society?
Now a person who isn't a NPC would see that philosophy and potentially, key word, change his lifestyle to match that. In his mind he would be throwing away contentment for self control, his indulgence that brought him pleasure for prudence that taught him disciple etc
Again, it's hard to put that "spark" into words, look at people like musk, or tesla, they didn't work or create for money, they did it because that spark compelled them to

Oh yeah
It’s because faggots like you are so afraid of any conflicting opinions that you proclaim anyone having them are basically non-human

>make shitty post
>someone rebukes you
>lolyumad