Tokyo Ghoul:Re

New Chapter is out

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/116/4091/1

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/116/4091/1

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/116/page/1
youtu.be/JXj0qn0DBdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did Ishida decide to kill every Washuu offscreen?

No idea.

Maybe they aren't dead like amon "died" in TG

Where did my nigga go

>Ishida kept those Anteiku cunts alive yet kills off sweet prince

>Doc: What a beautiful body

a fellow seidou fag whats good man seems like nobody likes takizawa to me

why was he so gay for urie I thought they were just trying to use eachother

I feel bad for Uta, he's that kind of guy who is apathetic towards everything

Honestly his development with amon was very bad. I totally understand him feeling betrayed when his former sensei wants to dispose him and that akira talked bullshit when saying he did it cause he loves you. No one just wants to die like that for others. But he and amon fighting was very unnecessary I really liked him as the crazy fucker. So imo he should just have had redemption before dying against kaneki or the CCG

He's had pretty cool development

Now we have multiple ghouls implied to be capable of making clones of themselves, what would be the most absolute bullshit return of a dead character that Ishida could pull off?

I'm personally hoping for a ghoul regenerating through a quinque harvested from their body, that would be funny.

I feel like if Ishida had given Uta a couple more character moments like this peppered throughout the series he'd be a lot more compelling. As it is, it's a little difficult to get too invested in whatever his issue is.

>people honest to god though uta got done in by the tranny

Takizawa is the only one that's keeping me reading this shitfest now after Shirazu died. Hoping he gets more scenes with Kurona

Hes one of my favorite characters. I haven't seen a lot of people voicing their negativity towards him, so I don't think he is disliked here atleast.

I kinda agree with the amon stuff but regarding everything up to the agori headquarters arc and his flashbacks he's had some of the most interesting development and moments in re. he kinda reminds me a little bit part 1 kaneki

>hoped this chapter would confirm if taki was dead or no
>he doesnt show up at all
God damnit now I'm more antsy. What if he doesnt show up next chapter either

I'd be absolutely shocked if he was dead with such little fanfare or acknowledgement. Then again, I'd have expected the same of the Washuus until recently.

Just imagine being an etofag. You know she's alive but Ishida is keeping her out of the story for bullshit reasons.

> liking cuckizawa
top kek

I like him too

She is alive?

what did he mean by this

Was this the most retarded arc ever?

Nah, rueshima was worse.

Huge step up from latter half of Cochlea and Rushima, still a fair bit worse than anything before that.

When was the last time we saw her? The fight with furata during kaneki vs arima?

Considering that the dialogue between kaneki and amon is one of the most anticipated events since the beginning of the mango, how bad will ishida fuck it up? I've already heard that he could do another timeskip and give us the talking in a flashback 10 chapters from now, but I'm sure he could do worse

Well it's certainly not as good as the rose arc. :re peaked with the rose arc, now it's just tumbling down.

His jaw was destroyed, so he has to replace the piercing.

>That quality
Let's fix that.

Fucking ISIS scans

I'm already invested because he let himself get raped and I never gave a fuck about his character before that. Good job Ishida.

>if he was dead with such little fanfare or acknowledgemen
Ha, that's nostalgic. Exactly what I thought of Eto.

Amon suicides due to considering himself too much of a risk to Akira, Kaneki flashbacks to Arima and breaks down?

I swear if Ishida skips the conversation between Amon and Kaneki I'll drop this immediately and never look back.

Is he more dead inside or just twisted? Hard to tell at this point.

I'm about 50/50 on Eto being dead, but I lean towards alive atm. Her character got a stunning lack of closure, which Ishida usually doesn't do to people from the first manga.

>mangastream STILL hasn't updated 104

>Ishida first makes the girl tumblr thought was a tranny admit being full female and rape a guy
>Then he kills off a gay guy

How will tumblr ever recover?! How did Ishida become so based?!

Do you think Uta came inside her? Would it piss off tumblr if she got pregnant?

That depends, do clones have sperm?

Is there a reason they wouldn't?

>She gets with Aura and tells him the babies his

I'd assume the clones are just a complex form of Kagune, without any form of organs

18 pages? Is that it? Ishida's slacking off

He was just regular gay, that's why his marriage was bland and he felt nothing toward his wife. But he had to get married to a girl to further the washuu bloodline and create Garden-babies.
Urie just caught his fancy.
Urie was definitely only using him.

After that, when she was bleeding out in the hallway saying her wounds were too seriously and she was gonna die, so Kaneki should go on without her.

Wow, this arc was shorter than Furuta's dick

Will they ever fuck? It'd be pretty fucking great if they did.

Would love to see the shitstorm

If it has a dick, it needs blood to get hard. If all that is in order, there's no reason sperm wouldn't be there as well.

Are you seriously telling me that uta's piercings are not only kagunes but he can also make full body clones out of them? Seriously what is going on in this story anymore.

It could get up by kagune magic

I guess. Seems a little like unnecessary mental gymnastics at that point though. Simplest explanation would just be that it functions like the original.

Literally what the literally fuck.

Important question, why don't ghouls just eat human sperm

>has his chat with Amon before Touka
It feels like he really doesn't give a fuck about her but Ishida will definitely force it when they do talk.

I hope so, Tsukiyama is my favorite

>tfw he'll never be top tier

How long till they fuck?

It's one-sided, if anything his prince would get a pity fuck as compensation for all his money and nothing else.

Fucking ishida, did he try to imply that Uta too can make clones? Or did he just crawl away while Mutsuki wasnt looking?

Also whats the point of Matsuri's character if he basically added nothing to the plot? Ishida just wanted to draw a naked gay man fight and then get killed offscreen?

Matsuri was killed -> tumblr will go mad again today

I hope matsuri has something to give tp Urie in his will that implies his homolust and will creep urine out but thats too much to ask from ishida. This whole matsuri involvement more than likely ends with this chapter, never to be mentioned again

>pity fuck
That's sad. Kaneki should give him a chance.

This is a ship that I'd like to see.

No shit

that looks like touka

Not really

Yes really.

>Faggot Washuu dead
>Mutsuki status: embarrassingly female
Ishida: making Tokyo Ghoul straight again.

It would be some nice character development for Take too

>Mutsuki gender: identified

>Implying
One of two things is going to happen next.
Touka is going to be killed by Furuta before they can talk, or they might talk / awkwardly put it off but Touka will invite Kaneki to that wedding, or she'll just go to it and it'll turn into a shitshow where she dies.

I'm telling you. The flag is raised. Her days are numbered. If Ishida has the balls to do it, I'll forgive the downwards spiral this manga has been on for the last year.

Poor Koma

No Ishida only needs to get Nico deaded and Hsiao turned straight by Hige's dicku.

>killing Touka

You know how many nip readers would immediately drop this series? Ishida doesn't have the balls to kill characters like Naki or Tsukiyama so Touka will obviously survive.

Kek.

Ishida couldnt even kill of dog and monkey.

I'd be really disappointed if Ishida did those dumb "I'll marry you after the war" tropes

The series is approaching it's conclusion. If he could ever get away with it, now's the time.

My nigga, he means that his mouth and jaw got destroyed so the piercing vanished...

Touka's only role in TG will be waifubait for Kaneki at some point so she can plop out some kids.

Tragedy bonus if she dies in pregnancy due to Furuta.

>Tragedy
That ended in part 1

bring back 2014-Ishida

>If he could ever get away with it, now's the time.
That's true, but he's a coward. It'll never happen.

What would even be the point of Touka dying? To have Kaneki go through yet another berserk phase? It's been done so many times now

a qt

a sadist

What was the point of this arc?

rc suppressants for muh waifu

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/116/page/1

probably but general question here I don't hate jojo have never even read it but do jojo fags want to be hated

youtu.be/JXj0qn0DBdQ

So, which translation is correct?

Where is the volume 10 cover with Urie?

Jojo is literally Sup Forums the anime.

>mfw :re is probably almost over
>second half has been a complete fucking disappointment so far
I had such high expectations for this manga. Maybe I was a victim of my own hype, but Ishida really was delivering magnificently up until Shirazus death.