youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=ch0ACDFffNk
youtube.com/watch?v=fmsWfjDx4dg
youtu.be/4WG8DrXPrsc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOW I'M THE ONLY ONE POSSESSING THE POWER OF THE BLUE EYED WHITE DRAGON

How come a little nerdy cunt like Weeble was such a shithead for no reason whatsoever?
Kid deserves to get his head dunked in a toilet.

Say hello to Exodia

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810

Exodia was complete garbage in the format since literally everyone played card destruction.

Summoned Skull is way better anyway.

Maybe he should have like actually stole some cards, and really steal them and not throw them away

Stealing doesn't work because muh cards only work for me IIRC

DORO MONSTA CARDO!
youtube.com/watch?v=-9NBvsmQ2Ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Why would Kaiba kill one of his waifus?

How Kaiba can be so Stupid in buy a card with a suitcase full of children card games instead of money

Too bad. HAVE A LOOK AT MY MONSTER!

So that no one else could use it against him

Couldn't he just add it to his harem?

Why didn't we get the awesome Japanese Soundtrack?
youtube.com/watch?v=ch0ACDFffNk

What's with the "white people are evil" meme?

We posting fake cards?

His effect should be bringing a Costanza, Kramer and one Elaine to the field. Either that or he can destroy Duncan Meyer the moment he gets to the field

I'm sorry but Costanza is banned, he was too OP.

They should bring him back, even if it is with an errata. Besides David Puddy is still allowed and the man is the key of a lot of OTKs

In duel Monsters canon don't all the cards between season 1 and pre GX already exist, and it's only after the GX time skip that more cards are made?
Why did they treat blue eyes like even a half decent card if that's the case

This duel was the most artificial difficulty bullshit if you used the yugi story deck.
Yugi has like two monsters that can even kill his defensive shit, and has almost no 4 stars at that.

Say hello to Exodia!

>they forgot to make him immune to monster effects
>can still be sent to the graveyard by spells / traps as long as he's not destroyed
>can still be removed from play
What a retarded oversight on their part that made him completely useless.

He destroyed it because you can only have three copies of a card per deck. Having a fourth wouldn't do him any good.

The strongest monster in the game was BEWD initially. During Duelist Kingdom, Pegasus made more cards, like Gate Guardian, which the Paradox Bros. state was specifically made for them to use against Yugi.

Masked Beast Des Gardius was probably made by Pegasus' company sometime after Duelist Kingdom.

You are small time.

He didn't want his woman cucked from him so she had to die

movie raw when

>this is a real card
>can't be destroyed in battle

what the shit

I'd have thrown that nigga over board and watched him drown.

It's not real and can be killed with pic related.

Any FUCKING INVINCIBLE card dies to this.

He could keep a spare in case something happened.

Because the anime is a fucking terrible adaptation that's why.

He does it in the manga too fuckfence.

it really is a shame, there are some genuine classics in the original soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=fmsWfjDx4dg

>Can't be destroyed in battle
This is, bar none, the worst form of protection

SOKO MAHOU HATSUDO

in the end what killed yugioh wasn't some big powerful meme deck or some ridiculously overpowered/shitty new mechanic, but just a simple archetype that was designed to be "fun" and "cool".

This is Dark Illusionist

And this is dark-eyes illusionist flipped upside down

>try to follow the series after pegasus island

It's not the same...

This is Relinquished, who is also Dark-eyes illusionist flipped upside down.

I always thought rituals were super cool as a kid.

Hmmm so what happens if you select one of your oponents monsters that can't be destroyed in battle? Does the effect of relinquished destroy the monster he has equip or does the equip monster's effect still remain active?

Rituals are complete garbage

The monster is turned into an equip spell card that is being destroyed by the effect of Relinquished.

Yes but the concept was cool.
They just didn't do anything with it.

They did, decades later.

MONSTAH CARDO

Well if thats the case then and
can be destroyed by relinquished

youtu.be/4WG8DrXPrsc

Well, yeah.
Neither of those cards are particularly hard to deal with.

You can also use Castel, 101, Underground Archnid, Cyber Dragon Nova, Michael and any Kaiju to out them. Those are just off the top of my head.

Not to mention that there's Compulse, various trap hole variants, Karma Cut and a load of other Spell/Trap cards that can also deal with them.

Joey should have run this nigga.

Yugioh is way past the point where battle protection means anything.

Yugioh is way, way past the point where making big monsters means anything at all.
Castel and Utopia Lightning can out 99% of the game.

And for everything else, there's a kaiju.

>tribute summoned with 5 monsters

I'm not really into the TCG, but isn't that rather difficult?

Not up to date with Yugioh. Why did the Kaiju archetype kill Yugioh?

>5 monster tribute
>Difficult
PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats not tributing 5 monsters. It's an Xyz monster, it's summoned by overlaying (tributing) monsters whose levels all add up to the total of the Xyz summon's. But on that subject, tributing a lot of monsters is a piece of cake these days.

Not all add up, it's levels equal to the rank of the XYZ (two level fours make one rank four)

Because what Kaijus allow you to do is kill anything in the game by going -1.
Unless that target is either Vanity's Fiend/Ruler or Mask of Restrict/Vanity's Emptiness is on the board it just dies to Kaijus.
Not to mention that Kaijus also have the most obscene search spell in the game in the form of an archetype specific black hole that boils down to either a free 1100 damage or a free rank 7/8 play.

They are quite literally the single most ridiculously overpowered thing in the game right now. And they will be until they're all banned.

Sure, you have your strong meme decks, your Zoodiacs and your Wind Witch Invoked, but whatever they make doesn't matter, because Kaijus are just gonna violate you regardless of your board.

>Drident?
Kaiju.

>Indestructible Crystal Wing?
Kaiju.

>Apliqliphort Killer?
Kaiju.

>Dark Destroyer?
Kaiju.

>Ultimate Falcon?
Kaiju.

>Quasar/Blazar/Sifr?
Kaiju.

>Construct?
Kaiju.

You get the idea, right?
There is effectively nothing that you can't deal with using Kaijus, they're rank 4, except infinitely better, because Solemns don't mean anything to them.

Oh shit, sorry, mixed up Xyz with Synchro

>HANASE

>limit of three cards per deck
>for some reason they made four of this card instead of six
It's my headcanon that not only did Kaiba rip up two other Blue-Eyes off screen, but he actually spent years finding destroying hundreds of other blue-eyes cards to ensure that he'd have the only ones.

Wouldn't you have to spend 5 turns summoning them and hope not a single one gets destroyed?

Also, look at this fucking card and sincerely tell me it's not the single most stupidly overpowered thing you have ever seen.

>trap card activate
Problem solved.

I say we make Kaiju's the new base for Yugioh and build around it. Forget reducing back to balance, lets reach higher, make it the Demonbane of TCGs, infinitely growing more and more broken and ridiculous till the universe pops.

Ok, so that means you just wasted your precious Solemn Warning, of which you can run exactly a single one in your deck on Slumber.

Which basically means I can do whatever I want during my turn for the rest of the game and next turn I can search out a Kaiju, because Slumber is in the grave.

Or we just start printing "this card cannot be tributed" on boss monsters.
It would be funny and extremely depressing if it got that far.

What's the rules of Yu gi oh again?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4

Reduce your opponents life points to zero or make your opponent run out of cards or win by card effect.

>taste of my shoe

Not even half as OP as Apoqliphort Towers.

there's a kaiju for that

>Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. When a "Number C1000: Numeronius" you control is destroyed: You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck, by using it as the Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects, or declare an attack. Your opponent must target this card for attacks. If they do not, during the End Phase of that turn, they lose the Duel. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack of 1 opponent's monster, and if you do, gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.

Jesus

user, the meta has changed a lot since the days of you playing with your friends, even back then, you had degeneracy out the ass.

See

is there anything kaijus can't do

Get you laid and rich.

To be completely honest?
No, there is nothing Kaijus can't do.

Why was the Orichalcos arc so fun?

Can Kaijus beat Kaijus?

You can Kaiju Kaijus, yes.

Not sure Kaiju would be that good against the Qli deck as a whole, even if it can easily deal with Towers.

You don't play Kaiju.
You play some deck +3 Slumber +3 Gamaciel/Spider +3 Godzilla/that 3300 Light thing.

Get past pachycephalo

So is that new movie good?

Right, yes.
But most decks have normal summonable ways to deal with those outright insane 1200 attack.

If you don't care about balance, then an Exodia deck with forbidden cards would beat it every game. So much for your "Demonbane" of TCGs.

DSOD is mostly Kaiba being an absolute madman. It's worth watching for that alone.

Yet, it's weird that they have a way to deal with moon mirror shield aside from tt, and it's not that difficylt to stop it.

Is anyone subbing it? GX_ST?

Also, they cant get past archlord Christia, nor mask of restrict, nor against cactus bounzer

but where do I watch it dubbed for the nostalgia?

*Blocks your path*

1. Kaijus are a toolbox, not a deck. Don't pretend that they are anything else, because nobody plays Kaiju.

2. Yes, I forgot Kristya earlier. Who the fuck plays Cactus? Nobody, that's who.

>dub

I'm sorry user but 4kids has been dead for quite a while.

Why is it that something so simple as throwing away or ripping cards can cause an audience to feel so much hatred for a character

>When someone thinks their Jar / Maneater Bug / Magician of Faith / Super High Defense monster is tough shit