Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg
my.mixtape.moe/sdxsvh.webm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2938758/Why-cats-love-boxes-Scientists-say-predatory-behavior-just-want-leave-alone.html
petmd.com/cat/general-health/why-do-cats-boxes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So yeah, otter is the sexiest.

It's an important point of order that Moose is the best Friend.

>buns on poles
Lewd.

TOTSUGEKI!

>Fat ass cheeks at the top of sexy legs are so delicious

I can't believe Bag-chan is fucking dead

Any anons from the prairies who can confirm that you kiss on the lips to say hello?

>not even 5 minutes

TOTSUGEKI

I like this pairing.

Every day.

So many bookmarks already, sugoi.

I also have no complaints.

DERETE

Your body on japari buns and video games.

sweet ibis pantsu

youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg
>Drakengard reference

So there's basically one of every species of animal in Japari Park, but they are all girls.

So what if it's some Noah's Ark thing where there's another Japari Park with one of each animal but they're all boys?

>TOTSUGEKI!

>seriously what was the deal with Otter's fatness of ass? nobody rose to that level again
All the pepapus beg to differ.

Nah.

Shoebill really looks confused about suddenly being a ship.

feel free to stop anytime

Sexualize Friends!!

Friends with benefits

Has there ever been a friend as useless as Prairie Dog?

I can't believe it.

If you don't stop I'm going to fucking KILL Giant Striped Savannah Slug.

Y-YAMEROOOOO!

I believe in the last wish theory from a dying little child.

So I'm not the only one who thinks there's something weird about the Japari Buns, right? They keep coming up.

Saved... but, DONT SEXUALIZE THE FRIENDS

JAPA(N) RIP ARK

She gets shit done unlike beaver

They're just the food source made and distributed by the lucky beasts

are you one of those people that wonders where the bread in plastic packaging comes from?

YAMERO! FRIENDS ARE PURE!

The government puts fluoride in the Japari Buns to keep the Friends IQ low

baka

So are humans feared or just considered some sort of mysterious ancestor race?

>Gather up, everyone!
>Yes, General!
>As expected from Lion, my rival,
>She has a different aura about her.
>Listen up...
>Starting today we and the Moose's party will hang around together.
>If some kind of conflict arises for any reason...
>Kaban will decide on the rules to settle the matter.
>Was I clear?!
>Animals from the felidae family love places like cardboard boxes.
>Sfw: Yeeees

Cats gonna cat.

>Japari Park
ri close together looks like an n
>Japan Park
There's also the fact the whole island in the game is actually based on regions of Japan. All of Japan was turned into an animal reserve with Mt. Fuji being where the comet landed.

Daily reminder Snek is best girl!

It's actually people

Don't eat the Japari Buns. They put something in them to make you forget. Kaban doesn't even remember her name.

She's kind of mean

Help! Panther friend is devouring me alive!

Moose's reactions in these are gold.

Everyone has their quirks user!

Do you know where you are?

>ri close together looks like an n
The funny part is that those crazy nips actually think that could be real

Why is lion getting in a box?

>Animals from the felidae family love places like cardboard boxes.

There's nothing wrong with the Japari buns.
There's nothing wrong with the Japari buns.

>everyone thinks Kaban is amazing for knowing a bunch of obvious shit

So this is basically Idiocracy: The Animation, right?

They were last spotted at the harbor. All sign point to extinction and dying while trying to escape from ceruleans

Okay.

Why?

It's more like the Eloi from Time Machine than Idiocracy.

No: Its just animals being animals. Your dog is smart but can he turn on a stove? On the flipside, can you track something through a faint scent?

>expecting most animals to be capable of higher level thought straight from the get-go.
If we ever see a Crow Friend, Octopus Friend, or Chimp Friend, they'd pretty much be on par with Kaban as far as problem-solving is concerned.

Well sure. However she puts it into to practice in useful ways.

She's a cat based Friend.

Not even science knows for sure.

Are crows and octopi that smart?

my.mixtape.moe/sdxsvh.webm

Getting into boxes is another way of displaying strength.

Kaban has the power of the red flower

china friend likes to feed the tigers with white flavored japari buns!

Reminder that even china know that cats friend are the best friend

Have we ruled out that Kaban is an animal other than human, though? She might be a chimp friend or something.

Pretty obviously no

SEX FRIENDS!

So do the two owls just bullshit their way through everything?

Everyone is an animal in a human body, user. How have you gone 5 episodes without noticing that?

LEMON-SAN?

In a world full of blind men, the one eyed man is king. Something like that. They're the only animals who can read even a little bit and they're very kashikoi.

>So there's basically one of every species of animal in Japari Park, but they are all girls.
The Sandstar turns them into human-like girls, doesn't matter their original gender.

And there's more than one animal of the same species in the park, like how they referenced that Royal Penguin was the only species that previously wasn't part of the previous Penguin idol groups.

Some people have theories that only one of each species can be a Friend at once, but that hasn't been confirmed either - and there are multiple exceptions to that, like Jaguar and Black Jaguar, or Tasmanian and Australian Devils, which are all the same species.

We might get an actual answer soon if they elaborate on the Friend with Mirai in the last recording who was most likely 1st gen Serval though. That could explain if there's some kind of "only one friend of each species (aside from the exceptions that look different enough)" system going on.

how did they get a picture of me?!

>All sign point to extinction

Or nearly all the human abandoned the island leaving Lucky Beasts and possibly one or two caretakers underground to minimally maintain the place. After all, we are seeing life from the eyes of the Friends.

NO BEAST BORN BARE FROM THE RUGGED LAND CAN EVER HOPE TO MATCH THE EXPANSE OF MANKIND'S INGENUITY
SILENCE YOUR MOUTH FILTHY HERETIC

It would appear that way, to a friend who is not kashikoi.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2938758/Why-cats-love-boxes-Scientists-say-predatory-behavior-just-want-leave-alone.html

petmd.com/cat/general-health/why-do-cats-boxes

Crows are capable of fashioning tools to get to prey, have some cognizant awareness (able to recognize themselves in mirrors), are known to be able to solve simple puzzles in controlled environments, understand pattern recognition when presented with tests, etc.

Octopi are able to manipulate their bodies to escape nearly any container if there's a gap in it, are known to be able to use tools, have a form of communication via color changing, etc.

Chimps are known to fashion spears to hunt, create and use tools, can learn words, have been known to play and mourn death, have a method of communication, etc.

>all Friends are part human
>this means inter-species mating is possible (including with humans)
Thank you for helping in the preservation of life, Sandstar

Expectations

Is that a Maus? What does it say about the Maus?

I'M OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!

Reality

What if the harbor is actually a spaceport?

well according to PPP they helped build their stage

but they probably lied about it and they just found the stage lying there unused and they simply said that they made it
im sure they werent happy when the PPP gave them a ticket because they said they hated loud places