Here you idiots sit and waste time talking about shit that doesn't matter...

Here you idiots sit and waste time talking about shit that doesn't matter. Meanwhile us over on /biz/ are literally making 100's of thousands of dollars trading bitcoin and cryptos.

> muh white race
> muh jews run the world
> muh immigration problems

Seriously. The only thing that matters in life is financial freedom and breaking free of the shackles of having to work. Seriously bitcoin will be 50,000$ in 2018 and you will all say the same thing you always do. "it's a bubble"

It really must suck being on an echo chamber of depression of muh white race, muh rapefugees.

Remember poltards there's only so much time in the world to get rich. Don't waste it shit posting about "jews" who in fact don't run the world and are perfectly fine people.

Merry Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0
goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>Remember poltards there's only so much time in the world to get rich.

I bought 2btc around the ETF craze earlier this year, the time was then, 4th being around 15bucks

Only an idiot thinks he can make money after the mania phase.

>Meanwhile us over on /biz/ are literally making 100's of thousands of dollars trading bitcoin and cryptos.

Hmm a week ago it was millions. I wonder what happen? The hard trust is that no one at /biz/ is making any money. You guys are digital hoarders who keep every bit coin no matter how high value it is. Then look down at the people who do actually sell theirs.

This post reeks of a pump and dump scam

they cant sell them. exchanges wont let you sell more than $10k worth.

>biz
>making money

Biz is literal retardation, get out of there quickly

Can't wait for crypto currency infomercials it's gonna be a mania of buying

>exchanges wont let you sell more than $10k worth.

10k at a time. You can sell more than once, use more than one exchange and more that one day a week. Also, there is another way to sell bitcoin than exchanges.

This, /biz/ is genuinely the most retarded board here.

reminder we havent even hit mania yet lol

I hear you, bro

>us over on /biz/
Why don't you go and stay there, you niggerloving faggot?

The simple fact that I am already up x37 on my inital investment this year from day trading proves you guys are wrong. I'm sorry to tell you but many fucking people are becoming millionaires.

Just go look at icx. Icon. It's up x50 since it's ico. People had a cap of 30 eth which was 12,900 usd at the time has increased x50.... And it's going much further...

Keep saying that we are retards that's fine. Keep denying that you can't day trade shit coins and make 6000-10000$ consistently every 1-2 days. I'll just keep grinding the fuck out of trading.

You should be thanking me I'm making you guys aware of this. But as usual in 4 years when 1 btc equals 500,000$ you will finally buy some rope and end it Because you never took the time to learn anything and just shitposted about jews instead.

>go to /biz/ a while back
>90% of all threads are about crypto's
>about unknown and "rising" crypto's
>dig deeper and find out that its just a bunch of dudes trying to scam other people into giving them money

more like 100% though. Saw nearly zero, honest advice there. No talk about companies, no talk about economic shifts affecting which kind of markets...fucking only scammers upon scammers with zero knowledge trying to fool people into thinking that their stupid coin is going to be worth 50 billion in 5 years.

>tells others to invest in bitcoin
>this is somehow supposed to be interpreted as genuine and not self interest based

>50,000$
uhmmm... no faggot 30.000$.

>/biz/
>ever had one successful trade
pick one and only one

crypto trading is shit and anyone who says otherwise either never did it or has a survivorship bias

Its purely random,. you can not predict what will happen to it
Fuck, people have been comparing crypto trading to gold but you know what? Gold wil always have a value, because it has real life applications and always wil have.
If every single person on earth suddenly decided that bitcoin is worth nothing it WOULD be worth nothing because it has no applications whatsoever in the real life, it has only as much value as people say it has.

Any poltards who finally want in on a crypto, here, this is for year. jSEcoin. They start trading in the new year. Until then they have a referral offer of free coins.
jsecoin com/o/?a=26121
They will automatically deposit 0.12 JSEcoins in your account. Can even start mining straight away. As a new crypto it might bubble away, it might set you up for a comfortable future. Who knows, but you'll be on board without having paid a cent. And with no obligation. Thank me later.

yeah icx was a big win, wish i had gone harder

I believe you are talking out of your ass.

>t. Stoker of FOMO muh pump and dump

You're a fucking bag holder and this bubble is popping. How's it feel to make Kikes rich while you mortgage your house to buy in at peak BTC?

Idiot.

The fuck you call this last year? Slow accumulation? Get the fuck outa her

Guys 90% of biz posters don't pay tax when they cash out. Shit, these fucks don't even know anything about taxes. OP, did you pay your taxes??

You seem very bitter for someone making a lot of money, I've noticed a lot of the pro crypto guys are very aggressive online... why is this? ... :X

>only good fiat gateways are coinbase and gemini
>still isn't easy enough for everyone and their dog to hop on board
>isn't easy for big institutional money to pile in

2013 was mania right? it was impossible to make money after MtGox went under right?
2018 and 2019 are going to be good years for further adoption.

this user knows

>/biz/ are literally making 100's of thousands
Don't bring these retards to my board. Let them complain about their """"WHITE RACE"""" while we make money and fuck whoever the fuck we want from whatever race we want.

I only come here to see the sociopaths cry while I make money.

We baking BRD today !

>not doing both

TULIPS
U
L
I
P
S

>Meanwhile us over on /biz/ are literally making 100's of thousands of dollars trading bitcoin and cryptos.

lol

unless you have hundreds of thousands lying around to trade with you're delusional

tell the truth that you're actually spending your mcdonalds wages or mummys stipend and making around $50 a month that you spend on weed

/biz/ coiners are the dumbest fucks on this site and we share this site with /lgbt/

Can someone please tell me what the fuck this animal is?

Heh yeah I intend on marrying a hot Latina chick. Btw im German white. Doing the race proud because I don't believe in racism

Fug

The 17-20k region was a total BTFO

People aren’t as stupid as btc investors hope, we didn’t jump on it and went all in

The MSM was btfo btc aswell saying how much it grew and unstable it was, fell straight back to 12k

Also there is no real value of this shit, huge transaction cost, slow

FUCK OFF REDDIT HODLER BITCH

/Biz/ is so rich they can spend all day shilling bitcoin on every board in a desperate attempt to get others to buy into it

stay poor

Probably a personality thing. We have the balls to stuck our necks out, back ourselves and bet large. Part of dealing with the stress of that might be taking it out on each other. Alpha personalities showing through.
My portfolio is only $59k, up from $4k a year ago. It's not a lot of money, but it's still enough to stress me wondering should I sell? hodl? how best to build this amount?

i see a lot of bag holders in this thread, you're one of them OP.

stop shilling your shitcoin and go back to your containment board, everyone on Sup Forums knows XRP is actually gonna be useful in the future

Why don't you pay your taxes brainlet?

You know those people you haven’t talked to in awhile that calls you up out of the blue with a wonderful business opportunity and it’s a multilevel marketing/pyramid scheme? That’s what bitcoin is.

>Getting rich is all that matters

You talk like a kike.

Israe- proboscis monkey

lmao stfu. no point buying now, i'm behind the curve. luckily i got enough cash and i prefer to bet on horses not graphs.
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0

>Poortugal

this user is hip

And you don't pay the taxman, or how taxes work.

It's not about buying and selling..There is a third step called taxes and biz retards don't know shit about

I made 34k from btc because I bought at 1k

And cashed the fuck out at the top

On;y a retards keeps dancing once the party is over

If you king you gonna make 30x on your money now of you put it into btc you’re delusional

Don't get me wrong, you should totally get into crypto, but just don't listen to advice from /biz/ since it's mostly Pajeets there trying to trick you.

>occasionally come across actual advice here and there
>about some person who was waiting for a legislation to pass, like on legalized weed and then bought weed companies stock
>think to myself "surely there must be other types of speculators like that everywhere"
>"it must be the hive of many clever anons since they know so much about technology"
>"I cant wait for talk about the potential of VR, the direction smartphones are going off to, branching off technology, AI machine learning and much more cool stuff"
>"not to mention all the politics, the sanctions affecting which sectors and if the companies can recover from those things!"
>"or even natural disasters affecting companies!"
>"maybe there will be talk about drug companies as well who get government contracts! Or them getting lucky and find a plague to which they have an antidote!"

nope, no such things, only fucking scammers upon scammers and easy digital money. I think that Sup Forums would be a much more likely candidate alongside Sup Forums for actual good financial advice and community inspired speculation.

Nothing about talking about societies problems prevents me from buying bitcoin you autistic ancap/libertarian yuppie larping retard

Something happened in the past 3 years, suddenly these shitskins are all over YouTube and everything else too

You are probably one of those hero's claiming big gainz bro you might of made a few grand less than I won at the Venetian last time i went.

you do realise that makes no sense right?
>a fucking leaf

Mods can you please start banning cryptofags trying their hardiest to convince us to buy bitcoin because they all are having a nervous breakdown because they now they are going to lose all their gibs money on some meme stock.

I honestly can’t wait to it crashes and I can happily watch you all kill your selfs

Because if you're not aggressively taking chances on the latest thing you don't deserve to live.I'd honestly rather die.

/biz/ used to have legitimate finance discussion before crypto blew up earlier this year. That said, it was still retarded call/put gambles and it was slow as fuck. The one benefit of crypto is that it revived that board from being /po/-tier.

>implying I don't

CG on crypto is about 16% here. if you wanted to get smart you would shapeshift to monero, send the coins to some new monero addresses and then shapeshift back to multiple BTC addresses and HODL. not to mention you can purchase a lot of shit with btc directly (tx costs only became a big issue recently, december especially with the flood of tx, segwit adoption would clear the mempool)

only big reasons to cash out are big purchases like land or a house.

nice gains, good for you. you can still make more gains with other coins and ICOs but if you want to get out of the game then sure. i disagree that you can't make significant money anymore however, even with BTC.

my predictions:
70-80k EOY 2018
150k+ eoy 2019

>Memecoin
No thanks. I don't want to be anywhere near that shit when the bubble pops.

Loose-itania

There are smart fucks like you that know how shit works. But 90% of biz retards don't at all..

its been stated since the beginning that it was being propped up by some group, which later was found out to be China and North Korea skirting sanctions and, in typical Chinese fashion, scamming by pushing as much money into as possible and building hype, then cashing out suddenly.
North Korea is just making money hand over fist regardless due to having slaves make computers to farm bits. Its good people are making some money off this, but not cashing some out is just asking to be buttfucked like every single daily stock speculation gambling that has ever happened. Good for those who got in early, but its trouble waiting to happen, especially with 2 known sources who are known to scam and not give a fuck about people.

If we take your predictions,

70-80 EOY 18 that’s only what////? 3x? 4x? That’s fucking nothing not worth the risk

The risk and potential gain doesn’t seem to jam

Other coins are wild cards, but as you see alt bleeds when btc rises, falls only btc sideway Action pumps them.

It just surprises me how basic and retarded most of this stuff is. How many people go there and how many more still have no actual idea of how money is made and what affects the stock prices...

I mean, I barely know it myself but know the outlying variables somewhat, some of them. Enough to mock these crypto fags. It just surprises me how uneducated a board which is so dedicated to one topic is. I mean here at Sup Forums you can at least expect a large sum of people to be race realists and know a lot of racial lore and crime statistics.

But for /biz/ it is quite weird that so many are not actually using this platform that is Sup Forums. It is so widely interconnected, much more useful than twitter probably. Many different anons which can weigh in. Many still have very good insight into the most popular industries (tech stuff) so it just puzzles me as to why there is so little actual valid and good talk.

>after the mania phase
that's when you make money you imbecile

stock up on bitcoin when it falls below 10k. Start at 8k, go all in on 4-5k
remember, back in 2013 bitcoin had a crazy bullrun and went to 1000, then dropped to 200.

This year bitcoin had a crazy bullrun, went to 20k and will drop to at least 8k, maybe 4k.

Still, if you got in before September you will be in profit no matter how much it falls.

Wait for the market to relax a bit, then accumulate. By 2025 you will be a millionaire.

>The only thing that matters in life is financial

On the other hand...

Fucking shitskins seriously...

Smart btc niggers

in biz defence, users on Sup Forums are from around the world, so legislation is different everywhere. in addition the maturity is super low and it isn't even clear in most countries what kind of asset cryptocurrencies and asset tokens are. right now almost everyone is operating in a grey area under the like-kind asset exchange meme.

i see regulatory frameworks altering soon and maturing by the time 2019 rolls around. even the recent move in the US doesn't seem to spook that many people though. anyone with knowledge understands that further regulation is coming, and the like-asset loophole that exists currently closing isn't really that big of a deal (provided you keep records)

i appreciate the risk to you might seem to high, but if btc reaches 60k by the end of 2018 that is a 300% net gain. i don't see gains like that in my stocks or funds, even the more volatile and high risk ones. for perspective the more volatile and high risk fund with the best performance for me this year is up about 25%, and the best gain in the last 5 was I think around 60%. i see the risk as worthwhile

i have 3 Bitcoin i bought at 5000. i hope you're right OP but ill probably still be a failure regardless

You are right but then all the small capital faggots can go fuck themselfs.

Because buying with 2k like I did won’t me you shit. Turining 2k into 35k is nice 2k into 4k is boring

But if you’re a big dick player Bob me play with a big sack of money these 2x 3x are really good indeed, so basically I’m only talking from the viewpoint of someone who wouldn’t but in much.

No doge

This. That's why we need to get cracking. Legislation won't catch up for at least another year. There's still plenty of time to make money before red tape gets in the way or governments take massive shares of the profits

Portuguese Diaspora?Never heard that before, good one.

bro i'm broke always have been

i didn't even know what a bitcoin actually was until it was already in the thousands

if i had the money to buy one i would have done it a long time ago, now i get to watch little kids surpass my wealth 1000 times over in a matter of days

feels bad, and will continue to feel bad because they are now so far out of my imaginable reach that i try to not even think about it

(most)cryptocurrencies are divisible, you don't need to buy a whole one.

Bitcoin valuation will go over Quintillions of dollars dwarfing all tangible asset in the world combined, then the bubble will pop plunging the valuation to zero like all dead fiat currencies before

Just buy into Monero, Ripple, Etherium, Neo instead.
For bigger potential pick up cheaper coins and cross your fingers in the hope they make gains in the 000s in the coming years; Reddcoin, Tron, Doge even.

Don't think it's all about Bitcoin. And whatever you do don't, disregard everything you was in the media about cryptos. Use /biz/ as a guide, but recognise 90% of it is idiots shilling their favourite memecoin.
Good luck user. You can still do this.

I'm looking online and seeing rates like $1000 = 0.071

That seems not great, but I might just have to do something like that if/when I can. I'm so tired of working at shitty jobs 60 hours a week to feed myself while people stumble across millions of dollars sitting in their underwear.

> only money matters

You are a hollow person

well, #1 advice i can give you about any investment memecoins or otherwise is always do your own research and always buy responsibly

I'll look into these thank you. I've kind of buried my head in the sand of shame so I'll have to do some research and see what I can scrounge up.

I'm going to wait until the new fourth Reich presents its official currency then i will invest my lifeblood in it.

Nice try at pump-and-dump you fucking Wall Street nigger

Okay so if any of you pol tards understood anything about cryptochain you would know that this is the start of an ANCAP "one world government".
The tech right now is in its infancy but the fact that there are so many "alts" and that btc shot up to 19k only proves that people want this technology.
Sure its a gamble now, but thos with faith and drive will bring the world economy to everyone.
Alts stat up to support cryptochain, to further support it they release tokens you can buy that have an ROI unlike patreon, or kickstarter or indiegogo. ROI is in btc but they are working to set up infrastructure. And hinging it all on a foreunner.
Eth ltc and bch further give this system support by offeri.g other gateways.
Right now people are going off of hype so those driving this tech can set up exchanges and other gateway currencies and pairing crypto with other currencies.

Imagine a future where you can set up an intial investment, have a small server node that people will pay you for to ensure supply chain transparency,rent out bandwidth,computing power or hard disk space, or buying and selling energy credits. Thats the end game, everyone doing "work" in all these decentralized networks.

Online/media piracy will die becuase of this tech. Or they will be forced to change their tech to something other than torrents.

Those who dont know about the philosophical underpinnings and why this technology matters are infact to caught up in thier antikike posting to see the truth of the matter. And its only going to leave you hating yourself more.
But thats okay you'll just sublimate that self hatred and say its still the jews keeping you down instead of your own stupid ass.
You are just afriad right now.
Yes these are uncharted waters leading to a bright new grizon but its not without it preditors in the water and stupid fucking idiots.
But rest assured this tech is the only chance now to "disrupt" the current power structure And litterally open the flood gates 4 anyone

To his credit, where else can I park a couple thousand bucks and get 3x returns in 12 months? My index funds return 9% if I'm lucky

Where's your yacht?

I'm a crypto investor, but don't count on it being decentralized. It will end up being 100% centralized:

goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/

Fpbp. Quality user.

>sell bitcoin
how does one "sell" money, exactly?