imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
imgur.com/a/6eWnA
my.mixtape.moe/rldhki.jpg
track3.mixtape.moe/rkoluv.jpg
i.imgur.com/5cuaLKl.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0a/LMB.png/revision/latest?cb=20161003050632)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
u.nya.is/jqcwtv.png
u.nya.is/yilisi.jpg
imgur.com/a/a4Ldo
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/YmGZ8MI
imgur.com/mDopVrc
imgur.com/a/OYu35
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2607529
imgur.com/a/mzKWd
imgur.com/a/Fsi1H
imgur.com/a/tEFrb
imgur.com/a/fHmoe
i.imgur.com/gStTSx7.gif)
imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png)
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
imgur.com/a/eUOaU
imgur.com/a/hJ1BR
imgur.com/a/TT0r7
a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/7dut7Mr.jpg
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
imgur.com/a/nqGOb
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y)
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
imgur.com/a/dolYy
i.imgur.com/YTBeceT.jpg
i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg
i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
imgur.com/a/drz5W)
imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
youtu.be/fb4cGuqvmdk?t=43
imgur.com/ptn4lDN.jpg)
imgur.com/a/pjQVH
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139
imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)/a
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/8eG3c
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/lTC7PbO.jpg
imgur.com/a/6dWZB.
imgur.com/a/8GUKy
imgur.com/a/Ctrcm
imgur.com/a/5j0QC
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=68138
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2645191
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2188889
imgur.com/a/Tq9gc
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/Puq5i
imgur.com/a/27g2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This 23rd of March is gonna be 4 years since I've first met my waifu, so I'd like something special.
Anything cute between her and my SI like holding hands or on a date together would be nice.
A silly request would be my SI wearing Robins or Kirans cloak and being with Tharja.
Or congratulating her on winning 3rd place in the recent poll that was held.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Holding up Noires/Morgans Cipher cards and being proud of her daughters.
Like how a parent would show pictures of their kids in their wallet.
imgur.com/a/wwAKr

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she got in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, in the bottom center of my ref.
Maybe posing like this as well. - imgur.com/a1q6Sy1

Preparing a bento or presenting one to the viewer.

Playing Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) doing gardening activities.
-Wearing Julia's dress from Fire Emblem Heroes (i.imgur.com/BpQl3OZ.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

I would like to request Mai Natsume lifting the shirt and lowering the skirt of her school uniform with an embarrased expression similarly to this: i.imgur.com/9CvRa7s.png

Another suggestion is Mai playing with her hair. E.g.: i.imgur.com/xV9aetN.png

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai and Celica A Mercury either hiking or working out at the gym together.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Shion happily eating a piece of cake or her wearing the Fleur de Lapin maid outfit from GochiUsa.
Maid ref: imgur.com/a/gGZqt
In a dual request with Shion and Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess
Shion/Watashi hair ref: imgur.com/a/fQVT2
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her dressed for a date, wearing some pretty and casual clothing, preferably something with miniskirt, or a pretty dress.

Or as a cute idol, preferably doing a v/peace sign.

Or as an embarrassed schoolgirl who's about to confess/be cofessed to, wearing some cute blazer school uniform.

Anything else cute is is also fine.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly taking a selfie for user, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Kindly requesting something lovely of Colette happily wearing a gold ring
or her comfy in bed wearing only this sweater that's slightly too big for her: i.imgur.com/vYA4jPy.jpg
alternatively, her being cute with a rowlet plushie
or her entering/enjoying/exiting a bath

Good Evening Waifuthread.

Id love to request a drawing of my dear Akua.
-An action-like pose, more specifically a full body version of this panel i.imgur.com/fonlRQE.jpg
-Her wearing thin-rimmed glasses. Maybe additionally have her wearing business attire similar to i.imgur.com/P3SZXcr.jpg or i.imgur.com/eFhoWjK.jpg
-Or lastly some lewd lingerie in the style of this i.imgur.com/0NVExDE.jpg

If you dont like any of these but still want to draw her then anything you wanna come up with is absolutely fine. Also if you need anything, extra references or such from me just let me know. Please and thank you for considering!

Requesting my Kobori picking some flowers whilst wearing a sundress. That, or her eating from a box of chocolates for White Day.

Alternatively, it would be nice to see an outfit swap between Kobori and Ayano ( u.nya.is/xphxgx.png ), with Ayano getting slightly embarrassed from its exposure and Kobori posing like a hero ( imgur.com/a/kxIjv ).

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine, as well.

Requesting Kaede celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a leprechaun hat and a beer mug. Either drinking happily, toasting the viewer, or getting a piggyback ride after the festivities are over from my SI (i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png). She would love the holiday for the excuse to down a pot of gold(en ale), and Irish to see her enjoying it and having fun.

Requesting Lavinia:

Having a few drinks with Risty Wearing any of these various micro bikinis and being embarassed or irritated about it
>imgur.com/a/Gglhj
Wearing the virgin killer sweater backwards
>imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Wearing any of these various Pokemon gym leader or trainer outfits
>imgur.com/a/i7DeF
Dressed as either Noctis, Gladious, or Cidney from Four Guys in a Car
>imgur.com/a/ZqReW
Or being seductive in some lingerie. Yes pillow is optional
>imgur.com/a/huKsZ

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a volleyball team uniform
-POV of sitting in the viewer's lap like this imgur.com/a/wGZav
- Any of these outfits imgur.com/a/vciLS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Cyan:

-smiling just after waking up
-trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth
-trying to jump through a box like a cat and getting suck because of her butt
-wearing black lingerie, with skindentation
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/4er2EKp.jpg)
-as this succubus (i.imgur.com/kLxStFd.jpg)
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

It's White Day on Tuesday. I'd like to request my beloved Shino receiving or enjoying some white day chocolate, but anything else nice and related to the occasion would be lovely!

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- a joint request together with Akeno enjoying some Tea
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as H E R O
- as Mercy from Overwatch imgur.com/a/xAJf4
- as "Graceful charity" i.imgur.com/iWk9HGm.jpg
- as Starbreaker from 100% oj imgur.com/a/U4Wjs
- wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/Midtk (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please

Have a nice weekend all!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

White day is coming up, so I'd like to request my waifu receiving some chocolate Hugs and Kisses from my SI/the viewer! Perhaps a White Day variant of this comic, even: imgur.com/a/oAhBA
Of course, anything cute would do as well.

Alternately, since St. Patrick's Day is also coming up, I'd love to see Hina dressed as a 'too cool' leprechaun, leaning against a wall/rainbow/pot o' gold with one arm wrapped around her front or in her pants pocket, with the other flipping a gold coin into the air or across the tops of her fingers. Some circular sunglasses might complete the look, but they're optional.

For something cute and simple, I'd like to request a Hina version of this bunny: i.imgur.com/XPmIcIU.jpg

And lastly for the thread, a joint request with Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft fluffy tail, or brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Her birthday is on Sunday, requesting Hisui with a birthday cake. Or chibi Hisui with a huge birthday cake.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Bridget from Guilty Gear ref: imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
- doing a smug, disdain or angry face
- with a cat girl or bunny girl outfit
- anything else is fine

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. In celebration for White Day, the outfit referenced would be most appreciated but if you want to do others, there's links at the bottom for his other outfits.
-Giving out a box of chocolates/pastries.
-On a date sharing Strawberry OR Banana milkshake.
Any could be POV or with SI ( i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png )

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Further refs: imgur.com/a/6eWnA . Thank you

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few little suggestions:
>Wearing a bunnysuit in a smug POV pose similar to my.mixtape.moe/rldhki.jpg
>Being flustered at receiving a box of chocolates from me
>Dressed in a fancy evening dress, embarassed at how she feels it doesn't suit her
>Dressed as Futaba from Persona 5: track3.mixtape.moe/rkoluv.jpg

And remember the most important part of all: having fun!

Requesting Kuon

-Giving a thumbs up with a big smile as she relaxes underneath a tree by a lake
-Painting a side of a house with her tail holding a paint brush to help with her painting
-Trying on casual clothes while facing a mirror to check how she looks
-Snowboarding down a mountain

Requesting Patchouli trying out the Peeps oreo.

Hi there. Our anniversary is on March 11th (Today!), so I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Receiving a small gift box
-Dressed as Oola or Leia's slave outfit from Star Wars episode VI ( i.imgur.com/5cuaLKl.jpg and vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0a/LMB.png/revision/latest?cb=20161003050632)
-Holding the Yes pillow, with the appropriate clothes for it.

Or something cute or lovely at your choice. Also, her ring is silver, with fairy wings detail on the top, and a black onyx gemstone.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

I have an SI, but I prefer been asked if I want something with them.

Requesting something cute. Nothing lewd, please.

Requesting Rance looking dominating on a throne.
Or anything cute.

Or if you're into drawing a harem

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything spring related especially welcome. Some specific requests would include:

• Enjoying cherry blossoms in the quiet ruins of Tokyo, or next to The Tower of the Sun
• Taking her bike for a ride, hair blowing in the spring breeze
• Or this joint request with Keijo!!!!!!!!'s Nozomi (i.e. bumping butts in a friendly manner)
• And of course, always welcome is any depiction of her going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Hello, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi eating an icecream topped brick toast like in the reference ( ref: u.nya.is/jqcwtv.png )

Alternatively her drawn as a cute little chibi in the style of the reference, or her drawn in a chibi style is great too, enjoying icecream possibly. ( ref: u.nya.is/yilisi.jpg ), those ideas aside I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, I only ask that it not be suggestive, lewd or offensive, thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Birdy dressed as Rudy Tojo from Rosario Vampire( has the same VA) casting a strength buff spell or anything magic related
Ruby ref imgur.com/a/a4Ldo
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or angrily filling out a tall pile of galactic space warrants

Or
Throwing a flurry of punches, or whining about dinner while throwing a flurry of punches, anything cute really.
imgur.com/YmGZ8MI

Or close up of her whispering into SI's ear like this.
imgur.com/mDopVrc
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35
Please and thank you~

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to eat something very spicy, playing with a Nintendo Switch, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka looking bored or sleepy, perhaps yawning.

Or if you prefer, cosplaying as one of the below:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (Kurana Munefuyu from Senshinkan)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (Rino Reno from Taiyou no Promia)
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897 (Garnet from Campanella)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1 (Shuten Douji from Fate/GO)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1 (Euryale from Fate/GO)

If you have any other ideas however, I'm generally open to suggestions.
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following:

-Mai in high spirits holding a bat overhead in celebration after scoring a home run in the batting center. While also wearing a pretty dress, the type she would wear for a date, kinda like: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2607529
-Mai practicing dancing while wearing these clothes: imgur.com/a/mzKWd
-Mai outstretching her hand towards the ground with a smile on her face. Kinda like this: imgur.com/a/Fsi1H

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Aigis cosplaying as one of the PPP penguin girls from kemono Friends imgur.com/a/tEFrb
Wearing cat ears and a cat tail, a School swimsuit and thigh highs
As a Slimegirl that is maybe more metal or sliver looking imgur.com/a/fHmoe
Her Wearing nothing, but an apron
Wearing a bunnysuit, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Akko, from Little Witch Academia, holding the Luna Nova Academy in her hands, like in this Josuke pose in the ED for Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu with a POV offering chocolate and/or flowers either one of these outfits: (i.imgur.com/gStTSx7.gif) for white day.
Something with my SI: (imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png) would be nice too!
Anything cute/cat-related would be great, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

anchor

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Neptune and me on a date, with her leaning on my arm or holding it, and with a bouquet of flowers and/or a box of white chocolates on her lap. It can be PoV, or with my SI, or with it out of frame. imgur.com/a/eUOaU
-Or her in sexy wedding lingerie, thanking me for the lovely day. Preferably on top of me like in the second or the last image. imgur.com/a/hJ1BR
-Or her happily holding White Day chocolates/gifts from me. imgur.com/a/TT0r7

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are nearly upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Albums with a variety of fun stuff imgur.com/a/7ZSJs imgur.com/a/nIsXk
For more albums/suggestions and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Inori dressed like 2B (Nier Automata) i.imgur.com/7dut7Mr.jpg
Or anything cute/cutelewd. Thank you.

Requesting a fluffy and cute Pyrrha Alexandra~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI additional expression references

have a nice weekend

Requesting Elizabeth Balthory please!

Can you use a full reference sheet at least?

Sorry for responding so late, I just got up and man, that's a great suprise to wake up to!

You managed to capture her super well, her beautiful eyes, her pose and that adorable cat smile, I love it.

I also like your choice of clothes. It totally looks like something she'd wear, really stylish yet comfy. I always love seeing her in any sort of casual clothes because she only ever wears Yukata in her source. Also, bonus points for her armpits! I want to take this bird on a deito!

Thanks a lot for drawing her, I absolutly love this picture!

Requesting Stocking like this, please.

Requesting Yukari doing the Xcom Rookie Pose while riding Gamera. Anything cute with Gamera is fine, too.

imgur.com/a/nqGOb

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Yes, I posted in the last thread that I'd make one today. I just can't right now because I'm out.

Requesting Nanako doing school stuff - even something like her just wearing her uniform is great.
imgur.com/a/dolYy

Or since my birthday is the 13th, something gross like handholding or passionate pants-on hugging
My SI if needed but off screen is also A-Ok - i.imgur.com/YTBeceT.jpg

I'm happy with anything though and however old is fine too!

Requesting Kneesocks as an Au Ra: i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg

Also requesting Kneesocks with huge hips and small waist/chest, like this: i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png

Howdy, WWD!

Mints and my Anniversary is coming up on the 20th, so I'm requesting either POV dancing with her looking up smiling, or dancing with SI outside in the grass with the moon behind. (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png )

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
- Dressed as a Race Queen (imgur.com/a/drz5W)
- cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
- Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting my Wanko wearing a bartender outfit from VA-11 Hall-A, wearing just a hoodie with No-pan wearing a gym outfit with spats and as always anything cute or cute-lewd is fine.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any others in mind then I would love to see them.

--Wearing some comfy winter clothes
--Little version wearing dinosaur PJs
--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart

Thank you very much and have a nice week.

Requesting Taiga wearing either cute pajamas or a simple and cute nightgown, please.
Or Birdyfag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Minatsu cosplaying as Pest from Mondaiji, a chibi would be fine too. Or wearing the front zipper swimsuit.
Anything else is also fine, thanks!

Requesting Sina wearing a leather jacket,
Or just something casual

Take it easy and have a good weekend!

>It's still only Saturday

Requesting something slightly cutelewd of my darling Miia, like her seducing an user or SI like in this scene from Final Fantasy 2.

youtu.be/fb4cGuqvmdk?t=43

Or maybe some roleplay of some sort, like her dressed like the Lamia Queen, casting her charm magic on an user or SI dressed like Firion. Or her restraining an embarrassed SI as she takes his shirt off while either one carries a rose in their mouth. Nothing too lewd or too crazy, though.

Or, you know, just some regular stuff of Miia, like in her date outfit. (imgur.com/ptn4lDN.jpg)

Some refs: imgur.com/a/pjQVH

Thanks in advance for this, and have a good weekend.

Rozalin as a Western gunslinger; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU , or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Requesting Rance looking dominating on a throne.
Or anything cute.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing her metal half-framed glasses and eating a crepe.

Requesting Natsuru either:
-attempting to pull a undersized one-piece swim suit over her chest
-wearing her cat maid costume and sleeping on a large cushion
Any other cute/lewd ideas are welcome. Thanks

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime laying on her back and looking at the stars, wearing Samurai Jack’s kimono, or eating a banana. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

It's her birthday on the 14th, so I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami playing vidya while sitting beside a tall stack of new games (topped with a ribbon natch)
Inclusion of faceless user/my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)/a wedding ring on her finger would be greatly appreciated if you can
Also open to cute/happy/loving ideas you might think up, please have fun!

Requesting Neptune and me on a date, with her leaning on my arm or holding it, and with a bouquet of flowers and/or a box of white chocolates on her lap. It can be PoV, or with my SI, or with it out of frame. imgur.com/a/eUOaU
-Or her in sexy wedding lingerie, thanking me for the lovely day. Preferably on top of me like in the second or the last image. imgur.com/a/hJ1BR
-Or her happily holding White Day chocolates/gifts from me. imgur.com/a/TT0r7

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in Rider's outfit i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Len wearing hisuis or kohakus outfit
www.typemoon.com/products/cp/character_16.html
www.typemoon.com/products/cp/character_17.html

Since I'll be turning 21 soon, requesting my wonderful husbando drinking with me, handing the viewer a beer while buzzed, or anything else birthday related. Ideas/SI ref: imgur.com/a/8eG3c

Alternatively,
-something Hanami related
-something White Day related
-any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE
-in a suit of your choice with his hair slicked back maybe a little messy too? i.imgur.com/lTC7PbO.jpg

As long as he's happy, smiling, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

for sako user, hope you enjoy it.

Hi, I'd like to request my waifu Samus as a western gunslinger, it could be any of the typical shots from a movie or anything else you'd like. (Like a futuristic take on it or something.)
Id appreciate anything else too, as long as its thoughtful. Have a nice day.

Requesting Yuuko eating food, or wearing fancy/formal dresses, like a ballgown with bridal gauntlets or elbow- or mid-bicep gloves.

Cute!!

Requesting a slightly older Haruhi, around her early-mid twenties, or as a fairy.
And also requesting her as Shia from arifureta, wearing either of these imgur.com/a/6dWZB.

Other ideas I would love to see are sporting other waifu's hairstyle or using a traditional dress from your country.

cuute
i like how you did her face

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Teasing the viewer as she's slowly taking off a school swimsuit
• Anything cute with her wearing a casual spring dress with a twinbraid hairstyle
• Wearing sunglasses and a t-shirt that says "Scandalous!", looking smug and blowing bubblegum.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with any of the following ideas:

Dressed like a greek muse and playing a violin or a harp.

Looking at a window in a rainy day.

Looking at the sky at night.

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have a nice weekend.

Requesting Touko wearing any of the kimonos worn by Hone-Onna from Jigoku Shoujo. Reference: imgur.com/a/8GUKy

Alternatively, wearing a shoulderless sweater and thighhighs with garters. Example: imgur.com/a/Ctrcm

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-As a lounge singer
-Relaxing at an onsen/hot springs
-Wearing Jill's bartender uniform from VA-11 Hall-A. Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/5j0QC

Anything cute, comfy, or happy is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

thank you for choosing to draw her, we appreciate it.

Requesting noire cooking a big tuna in some snowy mountain, or noire with a leg pistol case

Requesting Nozomi wearing a kimono or yukata, please.

Alternatively, anything else involving her would be lovely too. Thank you in advance!

that's it?

requesting my lovely rina and i poledancing for lotsa guys! drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=68138

Requesting my love Tamaki wearing a cute sundress and posing like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2645191 , or wearing her miko outfit and sitting down holding a mimikaki like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2188889 and gesturing to user to lay his head into her lap, please!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Older looking Mio wearing jeans and a black sweater
-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Her wearing Link's gerudo outfit from Breath of the Wild ( imgur.com/a/Tq9gc )
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a joint request, Mio with Kurome ( ), helping Kurome to study.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

What's even the point of keeping this hamfisted attempt to flaseflag her? No one believes this is her.

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52

Or her having some drinks with Lavinia: Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Or her in Christie's outfit: imgur.com/a/Puq5i

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

those sweet (you)s I assume

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir.
March 9th was our 5th anniversary together. I would like to request a romantic candlelit dinner and wearing a silver ring with a ruby to match her beautiful eyes.

If not that, then something befitting of this wonderful day would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Kagura twirling one of her sideburns with her index finger, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

I'm actually her. Rina has little art and I want more. Waifuism is a joke anyways

Wearing a bomber jacket, crop top, and waist high jeans.

whoops

Hello /wwd/, requesting my very cool husbando:
-With messy hair/bedhead
-Wearing cute pajamas
-I know this is a tough request, but if someone could draw him on his Kawasaki Z2 I'd love you forever
Anything else cute is fine! Thank you!

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis.
Since Easter isn't far behind possibly having her being mobbed by bunnies as they sneak under her clothing, tickling her.
Alternatively, having Ivis unpacking clothes or books out of boxes since we just moved last weekend.

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is always welcomed as long as it is in good taste and you are welcome to change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit if you find her usual outfit too difficult. As always, thank you in advance.