Only people who haven't suffered want to have children. Not because having children is suffering...

Only people who haven't suffered want to have children. Not because having children is suffering, but because if you have suffered you don't want to put a human into this world so that they will suffer too. Only if your life was a fucking cakewalk would you do such an unenlightened thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM-RDQAZ8vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sound like a bitch

That pic can't be real... I can feel the stench from here

Diamond dick.

nigger
sushi restaurants don't smell that nice either

Same thread, same OP , same image as yesterday.

Please no one respond.

the one on the bottom left kind of looks like an Indian man

I don't see it, but these are of a tribe which lives just off the coast of India, so it's not far fetched.

Only someone extraordinarily sheltered and with scarcely any life experience could make a statement so empty and naive.

or maybe you are delusional and aren't sitting on objective truth?

tfw you realize you're more evolved, civilized and enlightened than the niggers that make up 99.99% of Sup Forums

>Only if your life was a fucking cakewalk would you do such an unenlightened thing.
Agreed. Losers and failures such as OP should not have children, they should not pass on bad genes to future generations

We are the evolved ones though, the chosen ones, God's chosen people. Breeders are low Gentile scum.

They are so dark. It is like a cartoon.

It's the polar opposite, dumbass. The wealthier and more comfortable you are, the more likely it is that you're not going to have children.

I see it lmao

I'm 15 years old - the post.

Dumbass, I said suffering not wealthy. There are no mental disorders among savages.

would colonize and retreat

>not continuing your genetic lines
>We are the evolved ones though
The eternal Sven

it's real... Andaman islands near india

and most of those are like niggers on steroids... they attack anyone who comes to the island and try to chop of heads of visitors..

The joy of a child is realer than you teenage angst

Either you are a Kike or you haven't reached stage three yet.

Stage one: Blissfully unaware and wanting children
Stage two: Suffering and never wanting to bring a child into this world
Stage three: Knowing that you have the ability to give your future children a beautiful upbringing and protect them from the dangers of the kikes

Except the wealthier you are, the less likely you are to have a mental disorder.

>only people who did not suffer want to have kids
>post a picture of Africans who are breeding like rabbits on the most poor continent on Earth
okay

logical fallacy: equivocation, dumbass

This desu senpai

IIRC these people have yet to discover fire. Think about it.

oh the world is so bad, what am i gonna do. who am i, i don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM-RDQAZ8vA

cuck

suffering teaches one the importance of improving the world, and children are the only way to accomplish this.

Wouldn't life just be so grand if you didn't have to worry about anything ever!

>SUFFERING HURTS TOO MUCH, I DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SUFFER, WE SHOULD PUT AN END TO ALL LIFE
you're what nietzsche would call a faggot. you should probably kill yourself today

It is up to the parents to make sure their child wont suffer. Personally I think having children and starting a family is the recipe for happiness. Just because you may have a nihilistic view of life doesnt mean that your children must have the same. It is up to the parents to shape their worldview.

>Only if your life was a fucking cakewalk would you do such an unenlightened thing.
>Africans
>Middle East shitskins
>Poor people in general

Your shitty shit posting is giving Sweden a bad name. Kill yourself.

God jul, bög

Or maybe you don't want your genes to die out, like every other organism on the planet, you fucking fag

this was a slide thread yesterday too.

I have suffered much physical damage from fighting and working, i know pain inside out, i have lost teeth, have a twitch in my neck, busted knees, damaged eyes, permanent patchy memory loss and knuckles that swell up in winter and a lip that splits open along old scar every winter too, only 38 years old, have worked hard manual labour my whole life. Also i was born with Aspergers/Autism so i know a little something about the quiet type of mental suffering that nobody can help you with too. None of this stops me from visualising a better future for my 5 daughters.

They probably discovered it and forgot due to the people knowing dying in a disaster or something

>I can't get a gf because I'm on Sup Forums all day :(
>life is suffering! fuck my parents for being so selfish!
Written like a true incel manchild

Then apparently you still haven't suffered enough for it to be enlightening, because you're still a nigger.

shouldn't you be working out your plans for world domination. I started on mine.

>implying life isn't meant to be suffering
Man up faggot, you're meant to overcome and prosper. Leaving this world childless is literally the biggest failure a man can suffer.

Nice milkers and body shapes tbqh.

I'd buy one.

no, having children is the ultimate failure as a human

My penis is already plotting how to get into the island and teach them the wonders of modern engineering while mass killing the island due my flue and other shit they haven't got.

>Those tits and ass
I want to rule that island.

ANTI NATALISTS GET OUT REEEEE

Nah, it's just that your society isn't as evolved as mine and you as a human are less evolved than me. Alienation is directly correlated to evolution of society and the individual.

>more evolved
>doesn't have children
not sure you know what evolution is, but you are losing it.

not sure you know basic logic

Is that why all the starving niggers in africa have 7 kids per family?

Sage.

Yes, I'm sure that's why the poor have children in record amounts, especially Africans who love to pump out 7, 8 children.

Stop making excuses for being a piece of shit that's contributing to the decline of your country.

Christmas means nothing to a Jew shill. Notice how they continue to try and break up the family unit and discourage having children even on Christmas.We will remember Juden. We will remember

Not this thread again, faggot. Lägg ned, för fan

You should kill yourself, Sven. Why get up tomorrow and post this thread again? There's no joy or victory there, just more suffering.

>but I need to convince more people!

I'm reminded of when Theodore Roosevelt set off to take part in the Spanish-American War. Everyone told him he was crazy; he was 40 years old and had never served outside of a stint in the National Guard. It wasn't as if he would have been slouching out of the war if he'd stayed; he was under-secretary of the navy at the time and his plans were instrumental in crippling the Spanish navy in the Pacific. In a letter to a friend he said something like:

>the best way for a man to support his principles is to live in accordance with them as fully as he can

He'd lobbied hard for war, and he wasn't going to be accused of sending others to do what he himself was afraid of.

Go buy a rope, Sven. Epidemiologists already know suicides touch off a spate of suicides. How many people will find the courage to free themselves from this prison of suffering by your courageous act? If you want a wider audience, there's a lot of options for livestreaming these days.

Shut the fuck up subhuman nigger. Humans just a biorobots without soul and with weak hardware. Biological forms of life is pure shit