Fuuka

What the fuck?

No WHAT - THE - FUCK?!!!

Was waiting 10 episodes for her to die, it was whole selling point of the story and now they pull a tweest that can go into history of anime and is equivalent of GUILLOTINE GORILLA

wait wat

So all those spoilers went to waste.

Suck it, mangafags.

Get fucked.

Who saved her???

>Who saved her???

Seo. Telling the audience to go fuuka themselves.

So you're saying she didn't have her date with Truck-kun?

There's no reason to watch it anymore.

I'm glad if there are spoilerfags mad at this.

Mayme Koyuki will get trucked this time.

What if she dies from a Japanese cold in the next episode?

Better writing than Seo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wat!? no truck? so this is SEEEOOOOO's way to say "sorry manga was a mistake, and i dont know wat i writte anymore"

So wats next?
>Guitar sempai wins
>piano-kun become hetero
>Drumms sempai fuck Fukka
>Mc is hit by a truck

Anime wrote off the burger pop star too, whatever her name was.

>Drumms sempai fuck Fukka
>Mc is hit by a truck
This would be fun.
But in reality we would get a happy Fuukking ending.

i'm glad, spoilerfags btfo one more time

new arc, no one can spoil anymore

So there is a possibility of Sara winning the Harunabowl???
I mean if it's no faithful to the manga anymore...

That's fucking hilarious, like multiple levels trolling.

this is why mangafags are shit

Fucking masterpiece.

She actually died and this is her spirit being trapped in Hell, living a fake life until she realizes its Hell.

>So you're saying she didn't have her date with Truck-kun?
he stood her up at the last second

So now that Fuuka left the band since she was scouted for solo work, will another Fuuka appear to join the band? Or will she be written out and not appear in anime at all.

That would be a mercy at least her suffering would end

isn't Koyuki actually doing rather well for herself in the anime?

>literally a massive improvement
>Sup Forums hates it

Explain this.

This is a positive development. Picked the fuck up.

The only people dumb enough to watch this series adapted are mangafags so of course they're the only ones that would be expecting and wanting a 1:1 adaptation.

Quite a few people picked this up just because of the truck spoilers.

nah, there's always a few anime-only fags who'll try anything out.
I recall a few animefags complaining about how obnoxious the spoilerfags had been in earlier threads

Bravo SEO

>spoilerfags rekt

There is hope for anime industry after all

Even as a manga-onlyfag, who hasn't been watching the anime, I'm pleased to see the spoilerfags upset and disappointed

>I wonder who could be behind this

>they're the only ones that would be expecting and wanting a 1:1 adaptation.

Honestly I don't understand why people is so obsesses with 100% faithful adaptations, is lot better when an adaptation is its own thing. As long as an anime makes sense, there is no problem at all.

I wish lot more series did that, that way we wouldn't have to wait for second seasons that will never come.

I didn't even watched the show or read the manga but that sounds hilarious.

Because most of the time, things that the adaptation does differently is for the worse. It's great when they improve on the original or take a different approach that works better in the medium, but mostly when it's unfaithful it just means they skipped some shit.

Now we just need Kuzu no Honkai to go original School Days end

>Because most of the time, things that the adaptation does differently is for the worse

I disagree, when they does thing differently usually ends well.

When its for the worse is when they follow it faithfully until certain point, then go completly original. Because lot of the things built until then are wasted, or dont get an answe or the ending they give it is rushed or simply retarded.

But when it goes on its own feet since the beginning (or for most part of the series), the results are usually not bad.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let me ask you a question.

FMA '03 or FMAB?

I know this will look as if I don't want to answer, but honestly, even today I think both versions are equally good.

The only bad thing about the 2003 version is that awful movie that ruined a perfectly nice series.

So. if there is no truck, then this gonna end with them singing in the big stage (forgot the name of the place) and happy, that means no season 2.

But they can still put Fuuka 2 there just to have some love triangle drama.

I loved both, but FMAB has lot better conclusion. FMA end was rushed and not very interesting.

>tfw no superior Fuuka

I hope she appears as Fuuka`s replacement in the band.

I don't think there was even the slightest hope that this'd get a second season. It doesn't seem anywhere near popular enough

Gief Domesic Kannojo instead

Fuuka 1.0 is going to win the anime. Yuu and Koyuki being a couple this early is a flag for them breaking up. Or we get a reveal that Fuuka really did end up dying. You never know what Seo has up his sleeve.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She fucking lived?! Now I got to check this shit out.

>rem doesn't become a potato
>fuuka doesn't get trucked

What a shit time we live in.

No matter the timeline, Sara never wins even though she's down to fuck.

>Gief
what?

>Fuuka 2.0 will never give Yuu this look in the anime.

>Zangief

My nigga.

Ibuki a best, though.

>ywn be Sara's personal human toilet

HA HA! ANIME ORIGINAL ENDING!

I'm glad to see that Seo learnt that it was a mistake in his manga. He should have done this in his manga in the first place and not in its adaption.
Fuuka 1> Fuuka 2

'Gief's a star, and the SPD is one of the most satisying moves to land on someone, even after all these years.(Took me about 5 years to work out how to actually do it. For years I thought it was an actual 360 rotation).

Ibuki's probably the yummiest street fighter, though

I hope Superboy Prime punches the walls of reality, and brings original Fuuka back to life

It's a fucking trick. You think Seo is done?

Pretty sure, I mean he didn't truck Fuuka 2 although he had the opportunity.

>PRIME TIME happens over in Sup Forums
>the shockwaves change canon over in Sup Forums

Amagami: Truck Edition when?

>ywn wake up to this

How could Fuuka 1 even compete?

kek

Shit, I gave up on watching it since I was already a couple weeks behind a lot of other shows and I've been reading the manga. Gotta watch it now.

Is this from The Secret Life of Aya Hirano?

She's going to get truck'd in an after credits scene or the BDs, don't fall for it.

There aren't enough guys, and Yuu is a bassist.

As expected of Seo.

>here, I could've sworn your tits were bigger last night

I don't even feel like watching this episode now she doesn't die

lmao glad I didn't stick with it just for truck-kun

That's why they call it the Wonderbra, the guy wonders where her boobs went the morning after.

Wait, Truck-san got written out?

He missed.

The series is dogshit even before the main girl gets run over by a truck ubruptly and meaninglessly partway through the story. But such a wild development can at least be laughed at and enjoyed, unlike the rest of the story, characters, and development.
Cleaning up a small pile of poop inside a house-sized hornets' nest is an improvement, sure, but it doesn't fix the problem.

Being X

Wait what. Now I HAVE to watch this shitty anime.

HAHAHA, OH WOW

(haven't seen the episode, going into this thread blind)

The whole anime has been foreshadowing so heavy. "Hey look there's a truck" and "Be careful crossing the street" Shoulda known it was all a troll

Well, at least they kept his design

That dad raised a nice piece of ass.

Guilty as charged.

Far more dropped it.

how can you tell?

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who wants this.

Well I dropped it, and everyone else I know dropped it except one dude because of spoilers, despite enjoying what we had scene.

Who wouldn't?

>tfw she'll have the date with the truck-kun in the next episode

Like Final Destination?

>Fuuka died in the manga in courtesy of Mr.Truck
>Fuuka lives in the anime
I blame the manga editor for her death, the editors are often the reason why some anime/manga end up sucking or get shitcanned
The anime version did it right and how the series should be done

>Fuuka died in the manga courtesy of the editor
>Fuuka lives in the anime courtesy of SEO-sama
ftfy

Does any of you masochists that read Seo manga has a compilation of lewd pictures?
I need them for personal research.

Was it even Fuuka 2.0's dad at the wheel?