Finally! A decent sub

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZH2VC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks

>Yukari after shupon

pls go gjm devs

:^)

Doremi was alright aside from a few mistakes. GJM is nice though.

Explain, in detail, what was wrong with the doremi release

Does the OVA have... butts?

Have you guys said shippon during your last bath?

Doremi mixed up "strait" and "peninsula". That's literally it.
after that Herks and his team of autistic sperglords went on a massive shitposting spree.

They also mixed up Yui and Yukari in the birthday scene. Other than that, I didn't see anything else that was terrible. Definitely didn't notice that strait thing you mentioned.

Doremi is fine. and you know what? Even with their mistakes, it's still better than Commie's meme shit. I hope Herkz gets run over by a truck

I never said they weren't fine user. Memeless commie is fine but yeah, normally they suck.

Is it ti

got confused for a second when i saw this. why would a teacher be havng a sleepover with students? then i realized thats not sensei during the opening.

It's not even Yuesday

You can always remind commie that they can't keep up with a weekly children's television show, but doremi can.

The OVA looked a little different to me, anyone else think so too? In a good way I guess, it looked good.

Every day is Yusday in my calendar. Nantsutte

The art style looked softer and more similar to the style of the recent chapters of the manga

How old is this?
Isn't Risa Taneda (Yukari's VA) currently on leave?

What metaphor is this?

Windows 10.

Too bad it's not a decent show.

That's not A-Channel.

If it makes you feel better, everyday Trump hold's office brings herkz closer to suicide.

Indeed it's not. It's drastically worse than that.

People tend to think that if subs are free from obvious translation errors, they're fine.
But so much other stuff can be screwed up. In the case of doremi, it's English that doesn't flow naturally because it's a stiff direct translation. You need people that are talented writers in English too in your team, not just people skilled in Japanese.

Shut you're whore mouth

>Finally! A decent sub
Already had that with Doremi. You plebs bitch and complain when people don't add 1+1 without a Least Significant Bit rotation.

I'm surprised Xythar didn't hang himself on inauguration day

She was, but she's back in business apparently
all the memelords can't say that she's dead or pregnant anymore

Do we know what was she going though?
I mean, she indeed was out of business long enough for pregnancy.

What the fuck

Taneda is only 28 years old. Japanese tend to wait until they're older to have children. it's certainly possible though.
not enough memes?

You fucking misogynist trump supporting bigot!
archive.is/ZH2VC

>so i had a look at my account and i've spent a total of $7,137.13 at @playasia over the last ~11 years.

Demon be gone from this place

>those You May Also Like suggestions
Probably the most concentrated faggotry I'be ever seen on a single webpage.

But what if I don't like flowery translations, and just want what they said, or as close to as possible. Possibly even with a translator's note for an otherwise uncommon phrase.

>translator's note

go away herkz

then you're free to watch those sorts of translations, or form a sub group of your own that's moves closer to those ideals. it isn't wrong to want a more rigid translation, and there are many examples of these sorts of translations in contrast to their counterparts.

i would say that for most people, it's the wrong approach to take with what is essentially a series about being a fly on the wall to the conversations of three best friends. the appeal, especially for a lot of the jokes, is how well it flows. i'd argue that it's against author intent as well, but the liberties usually needed to create a more natural sounding translation aren't exactly the author's intent, either.

Sounds like you have a serious case of the weeaboo

fuck off

You first, weeb

Doremi might have had their slip-ups, but it was a good TN. We'll see how these GJM people dealt with it.

Nothing wrong with more yuyu subs. We'll just take the best parts of all of them and make a superior hybrid, as usual.

A bigger budget I guess?

Is there no 1080p BD releases for the series?
The only releases I've found are 720p and the only 1080p one is in German.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

I don't have much interest in YYS but I know you guys have been waiting on this for a while and this thread is currently on ~pg 9.

Bump.

This was amazingly gay.

Just friends doing friend things

So, Doremi or GJM?

Doremi because herkz hates it

I haven't seen the Doremi release myself, but I've heard there were significant errors. GJM bought the Blu-Ray, which was bundled with the OVA's full Japanese script, so as long as they had a competent translator, it's far less likely to have translation mistakes.

I can download the Doremi release and actually skim through for any mistakes, though I kinda doubt it would change anybody's mind.